Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3917799 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
eleshin:
From a Wildcard to the Winner, that would make for a good story tho.
I hope Biggie wont reveal this to the house mates on Sunday because dem go chop nomination tire

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maria is sneaky sneakish sha grin

Omoh... I don dey fear her...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by munalight(f): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Arin can talk!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
Eeghe:

Yeah, otherwise what? You break her fingers and thumb, yank off her hand from the wrist joint and feed it to her?
Or you give her a job?
What’s your problem?
And she can give you a job, if you ask nicely.
Sheesh!
People are begging for updates here, you get it good and you become disrespectful
Ignore the nitwit please.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Arin's diaries (my last one since everyone should be watching by now and we all know the wildcards now)

She is okay and happy. Keeps losing her voice and drinking tea. Fine excited and energetic.

They are trying to gauge if their play is up to forty minutes so they might incorporate some extra scenes to make it fuller.

She has learned that JakkieB has a ten year old child and had him when she was 19. She did not have an initial opinion except that Jakky was hot but after hearing about the son, she thinks JakkyB is strong and interesting.

She is so scared about the house's ability on learning who the wildcards are. She feels that initially wildcards were on the back burner but now, they are all talking about it because the wildcards have a nomination edge. So it is now a bigger and more important thing to do. She is scared but it seems like a tall order. Yesterday the chances were 70:30 but now it has gone to 50:50.. After the task tomorrow, they will redo the getting to know each other in order to figure out and/or trip up the wildcards. yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah grin

Diaries End....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Y'all will be here when Liquorose wins
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
All of you saying Maria would win don't know Nigerians.

Maria hid under their nose and acted well. They would change the narrative. That she is a good pretender and is never real etc.
I personally see Angel going farther than Maria in the show, amongst the ladies

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
You are smart!
Most people didn't bother shining eyes here after they saw I G followers!
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Arin talks damn too much angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
I have to give it to Maria mehn.

She could have been hiding and dodging conversations with housemates instead she is all in their faces. I never saw that coming even if at a time she was among my suspects

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Biggie calling Whitemoney with swag
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
ToyinDipo:

I was partly right
You tried. Of my mental guesses, Pere no near sef... Maria is somewhat easier to guess because she seems so clueless about the previous BB thingy but pere, guy didn't show atom of clue so you tried to have even guessed him. That discretion is on another level, he acted well.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pere is the second wild card.

He wanted to know if he ahd been playing the role well, as expected, big brother tactically avoided the question.

Let's see if the housemates will guess right.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
black hippo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
kowema:

Maria hid under their nose and acted well. They would change the narrative. That she is a good pretender and is never real etc.

I'm considering joining team Maria and I'm a Nigerian, tbh.

Her diary season was emotional to me. She tried.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
... So these people dey suspect white money?

... Really.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Latashia:
Abeg, where you put Arin and Peace.
if they are unable to fish the wild cards out and the wild cards get special voting powers , Arin is definitely not safe
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
kowema:

As it stands, angel can’t beat Maria. Best she could do is a week to the finals or be among the final 5. I really don’t think angel will beat Maria on the polls for now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
kowema:

She won't win.
Nigerians would change the narrative on her by tagging her fake and pretender. As long as Nigerians couldn't fish her out, e go pain them.

She's already stylishly apologized to Nigerians for making big brother make her lie.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Eeghe:

Yeah, otherwise what? You break her fingers and thumb, yank off her hand from the wrist joint and feed it to her?
Or you give her a job?
What’s your problem?
And she can give you a job, if you ask nicely.
Sheesh!
People are begging for updates here, you get it good and you become disrespectful

grin grin grin Lol my chocomilo has sparked. Biko forgive him. He has to belong. He needs to be in the hall of fame of vicious nairaland trolls. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
mumu housemates grin see as they are looking and suspecting whitemoney as he goes to the diary room

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
100naira:
I have to give it to Maria mehn.

She could have been hiding and dodging conversations with housemates instead she is all in their faces. I never saw that coming even if at a time she was among my suspects

True...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
kowema:

The Nigerian mentality must be really poor then cos a great acting from her is supposed to give her a winning narrative if she survives on Sunday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Saltandwater:

You tried. Of my mental guesses, Pere no near sef... Maria is somewhat easier to guess because she seems so clueless about the previous BB thingy but pere, guy didn't show atom of clue so you tried to have even guessed him. That discretion is on another level, he acted well.
I could not guess Maria was one though, kudos to you for that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
tonididdy:

This is so creepy.... Cross hasn't even spent 5secs out of the diary room and you have a write up for his session.

This had better be your job or something.... Otherwise I have harsh words for you "get a life"

grin grin

It’s more or less a job. I understand they get ‘paid’ with airtime donations. Me sef been dey wonder…
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
The thing is,i really can't say whether Maria and Pere are that smart sha,cos we can only see what Kayode allowed us to see(kudos to them though)........my problem is that this hms looks dumb i'm not sure dey will be able to fish them out

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Hadeaks(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
MamBi:
Arin's diaries (my last one since everyone should be watching by now and we all know the wildcards now)

Diaries End....

You are doing a great job. Kudos. �

Modified: Nairaland does not recognise the clapping hands emoji. Na wa o. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
If Maria manage to escape on Sunday she will obviously double her fanbase at the moment but pls I don't want to hear anyone mentioning ''pity'' by the time she start topping chart back to back cos we can all see how she's earning it now by playing the game so well.

Let's be guided pls! grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
I like Maria to be honest! I hope she escapes being evicted. White money and Maria for now are my favorites I think.

I hope Maria gets a chance to play the game.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Olodo24:
The Nigerian mentality must be really poor then cos a great acting from her is supposed to give her a winning narrative if she survives on Sunday
It will definitely!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Valto:
mumu housemates grin see as they are looking and suspecting whitemoney as he goes to the diary room
Lol..They will not guess right..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
If Maria manage to escape on Sunday she will obviously double her fanbase at the moment but pls I don't want to hear anyone mentioning ''pity'' by the time she start topping chart back to back cos we can all see how she's earning it now by playing the game so well.

Let's be guided pls! grin

Team Maria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.