Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922048 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Geezeem:

None whatsoever lipsrsealed
Why should he feel remorse? What wrong did he do?

Shebi you guys were hailing Pere that showed no remorse and refused to apologize to WhiteMoney during their first altercation even when he was clearly wrong...

Now Saga didn't even do shii and you're looking for remorse sad

I don't even know what to tell you right now.. that your breakfast is here oo.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
creolehunt:
I dont know about yall shaa.

But I like how Ebuka planted that seed between Pere and Saga.

The amount of intrigue that simple statement Ebuka made will generate between the two guys will be massive.

Trust me, Saga may not even remember that particular conversation he had with Nini while Pere on his part will be wondering what was said about him and to who.

But another leg of the intrigue is that Nini jumped in after the eviction show to give Pere some explanations. Almost like she jumped in to take the heat of Saga. Pere might just think that Nini was the one bad mouthing him and Saga just didn’t stand up for him…. If this happens, storyline is thrown into the poto-poto..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Giel:
[s][/s]

Scondy go away
Go away!!!!!!!!
Go!!!!!!!

There is no excuse you can give that will absolve you from this your never ending stalking you are trying to do.

You are obsessed with me.
Sleep in my mentions steady
Continue to insult me.
Yet want to continue to have access to me?
You're not serious
If you knew you want to respond to my post
You should have been respectful but somewhere in your mind you think you can be as disrespectful as you were and still have access to me?
you're really not serious.

And you want to start your stalking again..
I will continue to call you out.
I respond to posts indeed.
Go and look for other posts to respond to.

See how you are desperately fighting to talk to someone who doesn't want you.
Such a bully that doesn't respect boundaries.
Have some shame and self respect and stay away from me.

Scondy I'm not interested in anything you have to offer.
Go away!!!!!!

It's not by force.

Leave me alone.
You sound like you are beginning to enjoy her attention

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
badinfluence:
The 8% sef dey shame dem.. too many disclaimers grin

Before nko! Shey na acting boyfriend wan get shame? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Saltandwater:

It's a lie shocked, same here o. Add Angel/Saskay for me and my top 5 is made grin

But seems Biggie has eye on Saga Sha so I no go shock if he wins HOH and biggie evicts 6 at once to have his top 5 grin

cheesy cheesy
Yes I've found someone that shares the same with me. cheesy

I'll pick Saskay
I don't know what the week holds.

I just hope no matter what I'll have my top 4

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
scondy:

Honestly.....na after double wahala...I stopped voting with money...it became clear it was outright foolishness....just like I won't increase my subscription just to get more votes...lai lai...

Best way na to just watch the show and vote the free votes that come with it and only for worthy housemates sef...u see all these extremity by burning money to prove a point....na outright foolishness....soldier go, soldier come....barrack go remain

No matter how person like housemates...we gon get a new set the following year
This thing doesn't make sense, we have two weeks and biggie evict two people, we had 6 weeks biggie evict three. Look there is a script and something they want. Let's just enjoy the show, biggie dey run viewers street

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
crazymommy:
Then why are many of the fans here making noise earlier this week that they will save saga when in reality they were not voting for him??many of them were even shouting of how they regret voting for saga after what saga said yesterday night....if lies and deceits was a person....

Lol.

All the ìdí gan lébès are now rejecting him. cheesy grin

Parrots voted.

Stickman faves voted.

Nini (anini?) Voted.

Still, pàbó ló jásí.

Suicide squad, SAGADAT.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

See this fake WMG.

Na this okpolor eyes make WMG on this thread vote Queen... cheesy cheesy

He dey plan use dem save Nini this week

Bad player grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Na ex Kiddrica shippers full that ship. Now, you know the reason... cheesy cheesy

I'm also glad she got saved, Agbelebu people overdid the decampaigning. undecided

Which former shipping base is for Cross and Angel? Or do the two truly belong to the streets? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Threebear:

Don't mind them .
They'll know our strength this week .

They know....they r just clowning like their fave...

All na entertainment...this thread sweet pass the house....

The best part of the show for me....looool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
But we could have had our top ten today, instead of this top 11 right now.

kingxsamz:

It's not that deep.
They only wanted to evict 2 people, that's all.
Saga was just lucky.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Expert17:

Even SafariGirl used WM fans to save Cross

She don dey drag them cheesy cheesy

Mazi GrandPa
They no get sense..Even useless Tatiana used Dem to save her smelling Angel!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
ToyinDipo:

You sound like you are beginning to enjoy her attention

You must be easy to deceive. grin

Someone will state explicitly what they want and you'll still think something else.

Very sad.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
We don't need cross, angel and queen in the finale with WM please be wise my fellow WMG because these people might share WM vote.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Expert17:

He dey plan use dem save Nini this week

Bad player grin grin

OMO na true oo!!!.. cheesy cheesy

That guy dey use Dem gan just like Queen is using their Whitemonkey... cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
MamBi:

But another leg of the intrigue is that Nini jumped in after the eviction show to give Pere some explanations. Almost like she jumped in to take the heat of Saga. Pere might just think that Nini was the one bad mouthing him and Saga just didn’t stand up for him…. If this happens, storyline is thrown into the poto-poto..
I pray he thinks along the way and ends the friendship.. Pere likes sagay, sagay doesn't like pere. Make everybody dey in lane.. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
MizzD:
Biggie, if I knew you would evict just two people, I would not have turned myself to a nuisance this past week.

I chatted people I haven’t spoken with in ages for Smartcard numbers and voted like a mad person cheesy

Regardless, I’m so glad my girl made it and I’m grateful to everyone who voted Saskay. Thank you.

She deserves at least one more week, just like every other person left in that house

SasForce, You guys outdid yourselves and I couldn’t be prouder

Hiteelong, thank you

And ebuka, thank you for serving the breakfast well this evening, at least Saskay can rest. Na everybody get for body in that house.

JayPaul, thank you for taking good care of my baby, you were such a clingy gentleman and I wish you all the best in your career! grin

Saskay to the world.

I'm happy shez still here

She deserves top 5

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Fair enough. Yousef might be too boring though

what matters most is "who has your back".. boring or not boring

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That's enough dude....

It's time to concentrate on going hard for WhiteMoney, not a time to bring back discussions already trashed.

Warrant Officer fans voted for Saga (Though a useless 8%) but they have learnt from what they perceived as "Backstabbing"

No need for the insults, many WMG voted for her for so many reasons... They have right to do that.

Now, we should concentrate on punishing WhiteMoney with votes that would make Deloitte officials run mad.

Make we face front.... Forward Ever.

Cc; Onyi99, Crazymommy, fertilewomb, fairdamsel, Girliving, Kinematics, moneyest, creoleunt, DrakeBlend, badinfluenence, DownChelsea, Beorn and numerous WMG I can't recall their monikers.

WMG to the furcking world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Twoclans:

Any pere fan who is good at watching and analysing the game can never vote Saga.

The housemates can pretend to themselves but discerning viewers can always see through their bullshit.

I voted him tho...even tho I knew...I just want nini gone before him...that's all....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
zanieike:
Angel is just using Yousef to catch cruise. God help this boy pls grin

Pere don warn am but the stubborn Fulani goat no wan hear word

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
crazymommy:
The same thing happened on many social media platforms too including instagram...go to pere's handler post concerning voting for saga that day,check comments under there,you will see alot of the so called pere fans that were shouting that they are going all way for saga and they will save him with their votes...... and as at yesterday many of them went to saga's page to blast him and kept mentioning how they regret voting for him,that he is an ingrate,he is not a good friend bla bla bla...
No problem. Next week is at hand

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Psychedelia:

I love your username, by the way.
Very impressive.

Thank you. Now am feeling psychedelic in a psychedelia

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
safarigirl:
Jackie B told Cross who the Top 5 is?

She should come and tell us too, abeg, because Cross no go tell us.

I was hoping that Cross would reveal it too but he didn't.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Unitedunited:
Pls my fellow WMG Family that uses fb, Twitter and other social media network, pls kindly pass announcement on those platform that any true WM fans shouldn't vote for queen any more, because if queen get to the finale with WM they will still share WM vote with her because most of this shippers are very senseless and useless, from Monday we have to vote strategically if WM is not up we rather vote for Yousef, Emmanuel and saga so that if these guys get to the finale mostly emmanuel he can share vote with liquorose and we should also make sure peresite also get to the finale if not his fans will vote for liquorose to win if peresite didn't get to the finale, please guys think strategically before voting, thanks.

Na my work be that grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
crazymommy:
Then why are many of the fans here making noise earlier this week that they will save saga when in reality they were not voting for him??many of them were even shouting of how they regret voting for saga after what saga said yesterday night....if lies and deceits was a person....

You are the one exhibiting that lies and deceit because 80% of Pere fans on this page said they are not voting Saga since Monday and you saw it.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Giel:

You must be easy to deceive. grin

Someone will state explicitly what they want and you'll still think something else.

Very sad.
Keep blushing smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lance7621:

Pere don warn am but the stubborn Fulani goat no wan hear word
Konji doesn't hear word.. Even soap 100 naira would have saved yousefy, but my guy wan nack

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Tell your warrant officer to be careful, Nini is not Maria.

Now, you may leave my mention. grin

Unfortunately...u don't decide this....

E be like na una latest slang be that for WMG...

Who give u mention sef?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
DrakeBlend:
I'm glad Saga didn't leave sha... He's got at least this week to fully sell his market artistically. If he wishes though, let him go back to full-time simping and forget about self marketing angry

Please don’t be annoyed with Saga, he’ll sell his market very well this week. He has been asking Big Brother for art materials for a long time, it’s just now that Biggie decided to oblige him.

And he’s not my favorite, that’s why I no get time to dey write epistle on top his head, but Saga na beta guy o. He brings up intellectual topics for conversations, he directs the morning exercises, he’s a very jovial guy, he’s someone that the housemates know that they can go to for any type of assistance at any given time, and he’ll help them without feeling “too big”. The guy na stand up guy.

PS: He once drew a portrait of Nini. He has also done an artistic painting, that he drew at a sitting under 2 hours, that made his team win their task.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
MamBi:

Ebuka did a useless job.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Unitedunited:
Pls my fellow WMG Family that uses fb, Twitter and other social media network, pls kindly pass announcement on those platform that any true WM fans shouldn't vote for queen any more, because if queen get to the finale with WM they will still share WM vote with her because most of this shippers are very senseless and useless, from Monday we have to vote strategically if WM is not up we rather vote for Yousef, Emmanuel and saga so that if these guys get to the finale mostly emmanuel he can share vote with liquorose and we should also make sure peresite also get to the finale if not his fans will vote for liquorose to win if peresite didn't get to the finale, please guys think strategically before voting, thanks.

Put Nini there na.
Nini and Emmanuel

But I don't think that any Whitemoney geng still needs Someone to tell them anything.

Anyone spliting votes is A Queen fan or someone that just likes both so therefore not money geng.

I think money geng know better now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5037) (5038) (5039) (5040) (5041) (5042) (5043) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.