Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3933211 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:20am On Sep 13, 2021
That was a good one, Nini? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2021
WM don hear am for Nini hand grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 12:21am On Sep 13, 2021
crazymommy:
A moniker registered just two days ago.......

Whitemoney gang,please do not fall for this trick ooooo...do not ignore the post by that handler ooooo...

Make sure you vote for only whitemoney ooooo...do not split your votes ooo...do not vote for Queen oooo
I never vote for Queen I just cleared out the way to the top for Queen...
Ask yourself how many people will disagree with you on that.�
#The_Queen_Stays
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Pere did it to Maria, when Ebuka called him out. Now he thinks he can do it to Nini and Saga. Saga maybe, but Nini never. She’ll just flip everything on Pere’s head. And since Nini will carry Saga along, he’s definitely covered.

This week will be so interesting. We watch.

What did he do to Maria?

Funny enough his fans were dragging Saga for gossiping to Nini. What's the difference between Pere and Saga now?

And Pere gossiped to multiple people. So they can have the numbers to put Nini and Saga up.
He's always looking for how to gang up against Someone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Ohh my God Nini grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Reyolla:
I never vote for Queen I just cleared out the way to the top for Queen...
Ask yourself how many people will disagree with you on that.�
#The_Queen_Stays
Many whitemoney fans will agree with me.....no more splitting of votes....100% vote for strictly whitemoney....we are not going to repeat the same mistake again...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Nice one, Queen. Lol.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2021
crazymommy:
Many whitemoney fans will agree with me.....no more splitting of votes....100% vote for strictly whitemoney....we are not going to repeat the same mistake again...

Ignore that moniker. We're done sharing votes for any HM when Mazi is up.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2021
creolehunt:
So Pere the cheap gossip cant say a word to Ninis face now that she is there?

He was happily dissecting her, but immediately babe show up he becomes mute.

I detest lily livered gossips.

I was looking at him nah. See how Nini went to sit down directly beside him, and was gisting with the other housemates without looking at his side. It’s cos she knows exactly what he’s trying to do concerning her to the other housemates.

See how she came there, and everywhere became lively. People smiling and contributing to the conversation. Meanwhile, when Pere was talking and trying to do underhanded manipulations, everywhere be like say dem dey do burial. Shioor undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Angel :Pere Would you Fvck me in front of Maria..

Pere :

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2021
PrincessEstates:

I was looking at him nah. See how Nini went to sit down directly beside him, and was gisting with the other housemates without looking at his side. It’s cos she knows exactly what he’s trying to do concerning her to the other housemates.

See how she came there, and everywhere became lively. People smiling and contributing to the conversation. Meanwhile, when Pere was talking and trying to do underhanded manipulations, everywhere be like say dem dey do burial. Shioor undecided

You think say na only you dey watch , na nini still be the first person to talk to pere grin

Everywhere became lively by shouting with no full stop ba

Anything to make pere look bad , if e talk una go complain if e no talk una go still complain

If una follow some people update here na one chance una dey cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:

You think say na only you dey watch , na nini still be the first person to talk to pere grin

Everywhere became lively by shouting with no full stop ba

Anything to make pere look bad , if e talk una go complain if e no talk una go still complain

If una follow some people update here na one chance una dey cheesy
Azzin I just weak when I read it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2021
crazymommy:
Queen is the third in the list on the housemates with the highest fan base...
How are you sure that WM fan base strong sef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2021
I wont be surprised when Nini goes to apologise to Pere...

Nini is making jest of Yousef that he talks slow..smh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Saga. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Reyolla:

No she is not third...she is the first...she has fanbase that is more than the fanbase of whitemoney,liquorose,pere,angel and cross combined together....she is the housemate with the highest number of fanbase ever in the history of BBN...she will win the show with 90% votes while the remaining four housemates will get just 10% combined together.......

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Boost grin grin grin
Reyolla:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2021
HajiaNotu:
I wont be surprised when Nini goes to apologise to Pere...

Nini is making jest of Yousef that he talks slow..smh

Lies from the pit of hell.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Who else noticed that Last year housemates were more impactful and has more impactful than this year’s housemates, most of them all they talk about is relationships and Bleep

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Cross the oloshogrin of bbnaija S6 shine your eye

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Giel:

What did he do to Maria?

Funny enough his fans were dragging Saga for gossiping to Nini. What's the difference between Pere and Saga now?

And Pere gossiped to multiple people. So they can have the numbers to put Nini and Saga up.
He's always looking for how to gang up against Someone.

Pere kept on saying rubbish about Maria to the guys behind her back. There was no closeness between him and the guys he kept on giving her gist to back then sef. And that was before Ebuka called him out o.

And after that, there are receipts of all that he still went on saying about Maria all over social media. So, for him to now be waxing strong, in the diary room, professing fake love and affection is beyond understanding. The hypocrisy. angry

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Nini is so lousy.......

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:44am On Sep 13, 2021
PrincessEstates:

See how she came there, and everywhere became lively. People smiling and contributing to the conversation[b]. Meanwhile, when Pere was talking and trying to do underhanded manipulations, everywhere be like say dem dey do burial. Shioor[/b] undecided

My baby is always smart. I'm proud of her. She knows Pere and his tricks too well.

Lmao
Pere is nothing more than a manipulative cowardly gossip.
Every time he's given an opportunity to show that he's not a coward he falls flat.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Pere Is not even Laughing at Sagas jokes like ����

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Pere kept on saying rubbish about Maria to the guys behind her back. There was no closeness between him and the guys he kept on giving her gist to back then sef. And that was before Ebuka called him out o.

And after that, there are receipts of all that he still went on saying about Maria all over social media. So, for him to now be waxing strong, in the diary room, professing fake love and affection is beyond understanding. The hypocrisy. angry
This your meme cracked me up...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:46am On Sep 13, 2021
PrincessEstates:

He did it in the diary room too. Go there and run her down then come out and be acting like he gives a damn about her.

He's playing the fans na. He's so obvious.
Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Love the way Pere is not pretending about his current feelings towards Saga and Nini

Keeping it real always

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 12:47am On Sep 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Ibukzy:
Boost grin grin grin
Lol... After standing 3 eviction... Queen is gathering more fan base to her side...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:48am On Sep 13, 2021
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reyolla: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2021
crazymommy:
No she is not just third...she is the first...she has fanbase that is more than the fanbase of whitemoney,liquorose,pere,angel and cross combined together....she is the housemate with the highest number of fanbase ever in the history of BBN...she will win the show with 90% votes while the remaining four housemates will get just 10% combined together.......

Lol... After standing 3 eviction... Queen is gathering more fan base to her side...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 12:52am On Sep 13, 2021
this one just open new account to dy cap anyhow undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) (5055) (5056) (5057) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.