Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3909753 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5074) (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin grin we both support the same club and fave
andrewbaba44:

I just said this before seeing this comment

say you dey inside my mind grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
carammel:

It's not his fault that he has the fine boy privilege, he no kuku create himself and we are glad you are not downplaying that.
This is a game and yes, you can't be alone and expect viewers to give you attention, you must form bonds, alliances and these can be through any gender.

I did not say it was his fault

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
teacherbim:

Why are you surprised? most people that are complaining about Yousef are doing it because of of his tribe.
I received a private message from a spy that was in one of his fans group.
Spy: You are from which tribe?
Me: Yoruba
Spy: okay, and religion
Me: Christian
Spy..... but why, why supporting that guy out of all the other housemates with what they are doing to Nigeria?

Fool!

God bless you. Same reason saskay is labelled aboki and is 'classless'. Yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ibukzy:
Love the way Pere is not pretending about his current feelings towards Saga and Nini

Keeping it real always

General is a straight shooter

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
carammel:
...for you to even remember that he is boring means there's something to talk about him, Emmanuel boring yenyenyen and you can't look away and mind your loud faves.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Geezeem:

That awkward moment when you WMG refuses to vote queen and she survives eviction grin

Then your bragging comes to naught, you are then forced to eat the humble pie on realizing that the monster you raised has turned on you

cheesy.....I love this game!

That awkward situation when a bully nominates Queen in other to satisfy his wicked moments but realizing Queen didn't still make it to the eviction list, he decides to save and replace himself with Queen.

And his fans at home (Patriots) carried out his wicked desires by voting Saga in other to kick her out but the events turned and Saga becomes the green snake that will give Pere a painful bite on the butt.

Atlast Queen was saved, and the wicked plan failed and the worst of it all ,Saga the green snake is still in the house.

...I love this game cheesy

Same way kitchen coup failed was same way they failed in kicking out Queen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Viking07:
If Pere wins the hoh, I wonder who he’s going to pick as his deputy.

He should just pick his fish cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
He never nominated Queen

Get your fact right.
fertilewomb:

That awkward situation when a bully nominates Queen in other to satisfy his wicked moments but realizing Queen didn't still make it to the eviction list, he decides to save and replace himself with Queen.

And his fans at home carried out his wicked desires by voting Saga in other to kick her out but the events turned and Saga becomes the green snake that will give Pere a painful bite on the butt.

Atlast Queen was saved, and the wicked plan failed and the worst of it all ,Saga the green snake is still in the house.

...I love this game cheesy

Same way kitchen coup failed was same way they failed in kicking out Queen.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

So, why you come dey argue?

He isn't entertaining, what is there to argue? Just enjoy his fine face and his smile, na wetin dey entertain you be that
He is boring to you right?
He isn't to some other people.
Entertainment is subjective, who I find entertaining may not cut it for you and that's fine, it doesn't mean yours is the universally accepted definition for entertainment.

Oh his smile and face is the entertainment for you? Don't project that on me grin.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
ItisHi:
Archangels is bigger than Patriots o.
In your dreams

We have never seen their power

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
They said someone is boring,this one is saying he is handsome and have a good smile,how does that even correlate....so someone that is handsome cannot be boring??

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
carammel:

He is boring to you right?
He isn't to some other people.
Entertainment is subjective, who I find entertaining may not cut it for you and that's fine, it doesn't mean yours is the universally accepted definition for entertainment.

Oh his smile and face is the entertainment for you? Don't project that on me grin.

Lol

K

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ibukzy:
You say you are not scared of me yet you can’t repeat what you said behind my back, to my face? Saga & Nini are fvckin clowns

Especially NiNi that was shouting after the eviction show that she is not scared of Pere.... 'blaady' cowards!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
crazymommy:
They said someone is boring,this one is saying he is handsome and have a good smile,how does that even correlate....so someone that is handsome cannot be boring??uzuor...

Lol

You no know say na handsome dey entertain some people?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
tng:

God bless you. Same reason saskay is labelled aboki and is 'classless'. Yeye dey smell
It's a lack of education for most. For some, it's the bigotry in them.

Once you're from the North, a typical man or woman from the South or East think you're automatically beneath them in everything. They'll start a conversation with you on that premise. They'll try to put you down in words and in looks.

This same group of people will insult South Africans and call them xenophobes. They'll insult Ghanaians and call them ungrateful.

But the irony of whatever they've done or continue to do to their own countrymen is lost on them.

Sad.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Geezeem:

That awkward moment when you WMG refuses to vote queen and she survives eviction grin

Then your bragging comes to naught, you are then forced to eat the humble pie on realizing that the monster you raised has turned on you

cheesy.....I love this game!

grin

They are a big SCAM.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sweetpink:

Awww...I started liking pere when he saved my Angel from disqualification by preventing her from attacking Boma in a fit of rage and I will vote for him if Angel's not up grin

'Acting fan' of Pere..... in Queen's voice grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

You no know say na handsome dey entertain some people?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
zicoraads:

Swears...been raining all morning.

Some of us na duvet we dey use as our +1
. embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eeghe:
Can someone please gist me the events that happened when my BBheart raised her nightshirt to flash who I dunno? Nini chased me away to bed and I missed.

Angel and Cross were cuddling under the duvet, Nini and Saga were under their own duvet gisting like love-crazed couple and Whitemoney was in the closet with Queen unpacking his box while they both gisted and laughed.

The suddenly Angel got up from the bed and walked out to the corridor and raised her dress up. Kayode realizing what happened changed the camera and started showing Whitemoney and Queen who were opposite her. That was when Queen told her to pull down her dress that her privates were showing and Whitemoney then jokingly called her a marketer.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
zicoraads:

But Emma rarely does anything na. cheesy

He rarely talks. Rarely mingles. His DS is hardly ever interesting. He rarely excels in group tasks and whatnot. He can conveniently fly under the radar without being noticed.

So in a sense, he is a boring HM.

Safari made that comment because he was shouting God When, the night JP presented the flowers.
Emmanuel hardly talks?
Haaa, this is a new one.
You obviously haven't watched him well.
Rarely excel in group tasks? LOL
Someone that has even excelled in individual tasks way more than the fan faves.
Well, we all choose to see what we want to see, I do it too, I blank out every other housemate and concentrate on Emmanuel even if others are there.

He has a presence you can't but notice no matter how quiet he chooses to be.

No one remembers the times Saskay has shouted "God when" with Emmarose, they all do that whenever one person does romantic gestures for another person. It doesn't mean anything.

As for mingling, werin world people want?
Every time he mingles, agendists arise depending of the sex
Oh, he's a flirt, he's not into liquorose
Ah, he is bored by liquorose he couldn't even stay with her, he prefers to go gist with others or to play games.
Meanwhile, Saga is always with Nini, na still drags end am.
We can't pick a struggle really, we want a piece of everything.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Viking07:
If Pere wins the hoh, I wonder who he’s going to pick as his deputy.
Angel 100%
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
OGdaddy:
My respect for Jackie B just tripled, she really kept the dignity of her family, her son and her fans.

It may seems as though Micheal has hit a jackpot with Jackie b because Jackie b's family are wealthy from top to bottom.

Jackie b is not your regular babe o, we are looking in the class of Dj cuppy. I pray Micheal don't fork this up because Jackie b is the perfect woman any every man should pray for.
Story, not every man is attracted to a baby mama.Micheal will do well for himself with or without Jackyb
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Threebear:
My 13 percent fave left with her dignity intact .

Imagine disgracing your generation .

Being used as a sexual toy by all the boys in the house .

Your ass pics are all over the internet .

Your flabby breasts pics are all over the internet .

Your pu**y all over the internet .

And you'll still lose grin to white monkey

Oshey madam marketer . grin

White monkey said it best ....

Even if she makes nothing out of her BBN journey , brothel still dey .

if it was Pere that made that comment.... they for don drag vitamins commot him body by now

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
I think the reason why she always find opportunities to attack him is because she is scared of the General
Geezeem:

Especially NiNi that was shouting after the eviction show that she is not scared of Pere.... 'bladdy cowards!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
safarigirl:

Na only am don win HoH and task?

JayPaul won over a million naira last week with tasks, your guy is a pedestrian at best, in most tasks, hardly ever the main character.

Stop disgracing your own self, you no dey even comment regularly on this thread, that is how boring your fave is. He gives you nothing to work with, na just today wey you don get purpose for this thread.

Happy birthday

Safari the Iron Lady.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Saskay has been sleeping all day, it may seem as though she is still feeling the absence of Jaypaul.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dem go say he is trying to instigate the viewers against her grin
Geezeem:

if it was Pere that made that comment.... they for don drag vitamins commot him body by now

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
HajiaNotu:
Whats the essence of giving birth to a child when you know you cant train them.... undecided

Isnt it amusing how people are defending her left and right grin
She will be fine, its a mistake blah blah grin
Awon hypocrites of the highest order!!!!!

That girl attitude is nauseating...Shes a Disgrace to every woman out there...

And Yes her body looks like that of my Grandma....no cap.

I dont blame Yousef of wanting to have his own share of the public toilet...
She s freee spirited with her pussy....Animashaun...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Twoclans post=105776217][/quote]
Clans, I am a good boy, plix. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Viking07:
cheesy Queen serving Whitemoney food. Their love is getting stronger.
Queen came to lie down on his bed, whitemoney faced the other side.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
It may seem as though its drag Emmanuel day on this thread......

Lemme grab my popcorn and watch carammel be on the defensive and offensive......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5074) (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.