Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3939175 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Saskay has to charge Cross for this hair, no friendship in business.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alexis11:

You are not making sense!
He is utterly deluded and Pere lives rent free in his head

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bannedidiot(f): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wow, i didn't know angel was from akwa ibom.
Guess I won't judge her anymore

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yale9:

Everything about Pere is one side.
He seems to be have fallen deeply for Maria and unfortunately, it's also one sided.

He has a beef with WhiteMoney, which is also very one sided.

You are loosing it bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
MizzD:

The house dry die cheesy

Today wey I no go work, nothing dey
Nomination and HOH games will start soon, eku endurance cheesy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
DOptical:

Didn't she already? The whole conversation was kinda diverse, majorly centered on Pere always instigating sexual inkling on any ship in the house. He did to Maria, didn't he? I also mentioned on here that I didn't like what he did to Maria on that particular issue. He still did it to Nini last night while he was conversing with Cross, Angel and co.

I don't know why Saga started the whole conversation with Nini but that was the centre of their conversation before he started denying him as a friend which Nini didn't agree to.

I am not sure I understand why your grammar long like this?

Did Nini tell Pere about the suicidal bits and that he ought to exit the game? And that Saga runs from him sometimes?

if Nini didn't tell him the full gist of why Ebuka called Saga out yesterday.... then she hasn't said any thing lipsrsealed

it doesn't matter what led to that talk.... let her say all that was said..... simple and short! undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bannedidiot:
Wow, i didn't know angel was from akwa ibom.
Guess I won't judge her anymore
Because she is from akwa-ibom??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
fertilewomb:
Angel honey, I love you now and always. My prayer is to see you among top 5 and I know it will come to pass.

Even though I was upset about what you did but my anger towards the ones I love don't last and I have forgiven you. I still love you regardless.

I pray this week, you don't get nominated alongside mazi, I promise to go harder for you with my votes.

Haters can hate
Potatoes can potate
Trollers can troll

But you will remain in that house till the last day.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
PrincessEstates:

Look at your face grin

I hope you weren't smiling like Nini
LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sweetpink:
Angel: “I’ve thought about it. People are not going to like me. I act a certain way, I dress a certain way, I look a certain way. And so I remind myself that I know that there’s so much more depth to me, and those that see it, see it.”

Angel, we see it and we love you scatter!!!!

She also talked about what prayer and God mean to her, how she falls asleep while talking to God, etc...it was a long gist with Cranky sha.
On the surface it was fun and play, but it was deep too, very.
My heart was pleased/touched.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
safarigirl:

She was miming to Mayorkun's "Geng", then she said "just best friends..."

She now asked, "You know who I'm talking about?"

Cross was guessing Maria, because he thought it was related to Pere and Maria.

She said "No" and gave Pere a look, Pere now decoded, and said, "oh...you (Cross), and that one in the room."

Cross still did not understand, Saskay now said, "You and Angel now..." And laughed, "...just best friends yet you're kissing, just best friends, and you're cuddling" Cross blushed.

Then Pere started teasing Queen with, "...set awon Acting Boyfriend" and EmmaRose with, "...set awon we are in a comfortable space"

grin grin Nice!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Cross to Sasuke: "Eyah, your baby doesn't have the chance to win that Darling Task anymore..."

Sasuke, "My what?"

Cross: "JayPaul, he can't win the Darling task anymore, it's only me and WhiteMoney remaining"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
DOptical:

They did at the beginning tho. Then they let off, especially during the week he was up for eviction. Some of them have started again. Some Yorubas too could have thought it's Nini who's not helping their son to mingle & shine. As if he was mingling before Nini. If he wasn't with Nini, he would have been probably bundled out like Arin and Boma cos those were his friends before Nini cheesy. He's the one who caged Nini who's a social butterfly sef. I ain't Edo but I support Nini. I just dislike it when people are made scapegoat unnecessarily.

And I don't have a problem with Saga cos he's done nothing bad to Nini hence I can't dislike him btw. But I dislike his team and will always speak the fact here to defend Nini against any unwarranted mudslinging.. What Saga team did to decamp Nini's game at the beginning was uncalled for. They had even joined Saskay team to drag Nini unprovoked.

All of them including Saga team, Pere team, Saskay team or any other team should leave Nini alone and stop using her as a scapegoat. She's not responsible for the bullshit y'all project in your heads.

Apt!! Doptical, you're doing a good job.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nini and Saga, do you know that our failed 36yrs old Midwife called Pere tried to drag you guys to the mud last night?

Please, continue pressing his miserable neck till he finds it difficult to breathe.

Do this for me. kiss

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
crazymommy:
Because she is from akwa-ibom??

This meme is now your signature
It means “don’t leave me” ba?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oh, you that have insulted these same HMs for not heeding Pere's advice because they like being lazy is now saying they filed it for later use?
Geezeem:

You didn't get the memo? shocked

Thats the essence of what Pere did..... which you claimed failed

his aim was to open housemates eyes that the cooking was a strategy

They then filed that information for use at the appropriate time.... which has started unfolding now grin

Naa.... it didn't fail

it hit home

who doesn't want to be cooked for and cleaned after? they are having the best of everything.... hot meals and still putting up the azz of the cook cheesy

Nah.... general wanted a fair playing field for everyone..... and he achieved that. Now that's success!

To stop white money from cooking wasn't the end, it was just the means....the end was to expose and water down the power the kitchen holds .....

like I said. he can complain from now till whenever, he must keep being selfless d serving those hot meals

Pere made sure WM is locked up in that strategy..... lwkmd cheesy

No wonder you lots can't forgive the guy cheesy

ok, I am done here

NEXT!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eeghe:

This meme is now your signature
It means “don’t leave me” ba?
cheesy
lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bolajim17: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sweetpink:

Proudly ashawo FC! grin
Giddem!
A combination of Ghana and Akwa ibom..
Bad combo grin grin grin
She's representing well

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
feelgood:
WhiteMoney n Queen slept together yesterday n many of us here are splitting hairs for nothing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTvuB7Pt38V/?utm_medium=copy_link
And so? Any WMG that falls for this crap needs to be flogged with mgbachuchu undecided.

Except for WhiteQueen shippers sha grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Emmarose overdose for my viewing pleasure this Monday afternoon. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Geezeem:

I am not sure I understand why your grammar long like this?

Did Nini tell Pere about the suicidal bits and that he ought to exit the game? And that Saga runs from him sometimes?

if Nini didn't tell him the full gist of why Ebuka called Saga out yesterday.... then she hasn't said any thing lipsrsealed

it doesn't matter what led to that talk.... let her say all that was said..... simple and short! undecided

It's up to Saga to say this. He was the one who mentioned such and Nini didn't agree but objected. Now, Nini couldn't have known if Saga meant it or was just playing around because she herself didn't take saga serious when he was having that conversation.

Ebuka didn't ask Nini but Saga because only Saga can tell us what was on his mind.

Moreover, they had several conversation. I did say it was diverse hence they couldn't have known which of the convo.

Anyway, it's on Saga. Not on Nini. So Pere fans should let her be.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
safarigirl:
Cross to Sasuke: "Eyah, your baby doesn't have the chance to win that Darling Task anymore..."
Sasuke, "My what?"
Cross: "JayPaul, he can't win the Darling task anymore, it's only me and WhiteMoney remaining"

So I am watching but I am legit BBpanicked that Cross would start rechyking Saskay that I can’t concentrate cheesy
Read your two updates and realized I have heard absolutely nothing even though I am watching...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
DOptical:

Nah. She never did. It was even Nini who brought up the idea of dancing with other housemates for at least one hour before coming back to dance together although he blew up a smoke that day and cpmplained to Saskay. Even said he was having a migraine.

Nini never asked him to stop dancing with anyone. He dances with Liquorose for example

The only thing I recall Nini saying was she doesn't like guy dancing while sweating. She only made a remark about what she liked.

And the schooling continues. cheesy

They “must to” learn by fire, by force today. Just because say, Nini’s fans dey always press ignore button for them, no mean say dem go dey spin false narratives on top of the girl’s head, all the time.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
carammel:
Emmarose overdose for my viewing pleasure this Monday afternoon. embarassed

This BBlife no balance, at all embarassed
Your meat is my poison. I am asking myself, “is it only nonstop music that LR soliloquizes to Emma about? I can’t really say discuss because Emma does not say much back to her.
I wish I had it in my addicted soul to watch some sitcom.
I envy you your enjoyment, because it has been a whole day of EmmaRose!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Nini and Saga, do you know that our failed 36yrs old Midwife called Pere tried to drag you guys to the mud last night?

Please, continue pressing his miserable neck till he finds it difficult to breathe.

Do this for me. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
creolehunt:
Quick Poll:

Between Doptical and OGdaddy, who writes the longest epistle?

The same person. Multiple monikers.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eeghe:

And she can, if she wants to...but she is offending peoples’ sensibilities while at it. I don’t think that’s cool. I don’t know what I am saying, I am upset!
Who will endorse her to their brand? My disturbed and attention-seeking baby?

Is it not Nigeria again? Some companies will endorse her.

I want her to be more confident in herself by showing her smartness and good nature more than her nudity.
She's vulnerable, and I don't think she can be able to stand the heat or the consequences of her actions because of her vulnerability. embarassed

She has a lot to offer, and I pray she get to meet someone that will direct her paths. She's still young, I believe she will learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yale9:

Have you heard the name Ozoemena Chukwu Joseph yet? cool

And u somehow missed the essence of the use of the word "seldom"...

When replying is the motivation rather than comprehension....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Demnan:
Oh, you that have insulted these same HMs for not heeding Pere's advice because they like being lazy is now saying they filed it for later use?
Lol I saw that post and laughed out loud...I wanted to ask her when she realized these supposed lazy housemates filed what pere told them for later use cheesy

Nansins and periwinkles.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Angel pu*sy pics just dy everywhere for Twitter.. very irritating

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
For the first time this season I am bored. Biggie remove the game boards, you will not hear.
In this stint of BB my favs have not gotten strikes or worse...fingers crossed cheesy
Yeah, bored...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
bolajim17:

A combination of Ghana and Akwa ibom..
Bad combo grin grin grin
She's representing well
undecided cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.