Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921772 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Expert17:

Who else can they vote for?

We ain't voting for no one.

But if Yousef makes it to the finals, most will vote for him instead.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jackie B's Mom: "you saved my name, you went in there with ur integrity and came out with your integrity”

Now I understand why she was being so careful. Though we tagged her boring in the process. She came in and left with integrity.

Same can't be said about one Angel of doom grin

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Drunk pervert cross and stupid public pit laterine Angel pack ur bags!!!!

Voting these two means u are just accumulating hefty curses for urself!!
Infact u are the reason the country is getting more polluted and a very big fool for life !!!

Atleast one of them Should come home on sunday!! ...They are a disgrace to the nation!!
I don't support rubbish !!!

Spits!!!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ersonleads(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pls help me out ooo. How four of Dem take enter the executive lounge. How was it selected
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Jackie B's Mom: "you saved my name, you went in there with ur integrity and came out with your integrity”

Now I understand why she was being so careful. Though we tagged her boring in the process. She came in and left with integrity.

Same can't be said about one Angel of doom grin

Awww!

Las Las it's all about Integrity...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Expert17:
Pere fans don't vote for Yousef cool cool

We need Yousef fans and Maria fans in the finals.

Use your head.
Cross is a dangerous competition .

If we don't take him out this week , it could affect Peré's chance of making top 5 .

Yousef is not a competition .

Cross is.

There are five spots left for top 5 .

White Monkey has one .

Liquorose has the other .

The HOH next week has the other one .

The remaining two spots are in contention .

Pere
Cross
Angel
Queen
Emmanuel .

If we don't take out Cross and Angel this week .....I'm scared next week will be cutthroat .

Use your heads .

Yousef is not our competition .

Yousef and Pere are friends but they don't share the same fanbase.

We are going to benefit if Yousef leaves , but we stand to benefit more if we can use him to push out Cross or Angel or both .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
feelgood:
I'm so very happy today.
1. My Mazi, Odogwu WhiteMoney becomes HoH to the eternal shame of detractors n naysayers.

2. He chose Queen as his deputy - who had been hoping to make the HoH room - to the dismay of former supporters turned haters, cheesy
Hopefully she'll make the finals with WM tongue

3. Nini, WM's tata, got lucky n saved herself, saving me the stress of canvassing for assistance to save her from going home - and putting all the plans of the wicked to nought.

4. Cross got himself double crossed when he tried to do evil to the anointed one, WM. cool

5. NEPA brought light today after 3 full months of darkness because of transformer problem. I've had to spend good money to run my gensets for 16hrs daily. Now the gens are having a respite from overuse. (Worth testifying to abeg)

6. All these on my birthday, today. cheesy

Finally, to all well wishers, abusers, friends n haters... God bless you all.

WhiteMoney For The Money grin
Oya vote Angel small abeg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Those counting on Liquorlions to vote Emmanuel should go ask Ike gang of that year wetin Mercenaries do them.......cheesy grin cheesy
I learnt lesson that year, I can't take any chance again.
Core liwuorose fans may not vote Emmanuel, shippers would.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
Nini isn't up and I got 2500 plus 300 online votes. Who do I vote for?? Giel, Princess of peace and Doptical any suggestions??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Thinking of who to vote between cross and youssef

Vote for Yousef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
scondy:

Pere being in the house dey choke them....

And you know the worst pain for them?

General no dey too serve them with dragging materials like that again.... since he turned "good boi"

They are watching as the "evil and wicked" narratives are changing daily.... even WM just told Pere that people likes his personality outside the house. Pere no even talk..... he just dey look am grin

e dey pain WMG that more and more housemates are liking pere and speaking up for him..... and viewers too

They never saw this version of Pere coming grin

Our boy is the eish!

I love that he always take good positions at the HOH games.... mostly 1-3

In a game of luck.... that says a lot

Hopefully the god of luck smiles on him next week

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Crixxx:
Remember Yousef did nothing wrong to black nurse and the line up is tight. If you guys give him another 8% he is gone.
Since you love yousef so much why not vote for him? White gorilla supporters and clout chasing, always acting as if they escape from mental assylum.
I'm personal voting for cross so that he can pepper your bleach bleach, hippopotamus the more!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
scondy:

Them fit go next week ...

Una go wait tire...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
That video of Jackie b reuniting with her son and mom is everything cute. Got me all emosh... cry cry kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
WMG cross and angel must go home we don't want to share votes with them in the finale be wise. This is a time for brutality not sentiment, there will be only one winner and that should be whitemoney.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
ekanx27:

1. Yousef has bonded with Pere on a deep level. He was the only one that was happy when Pere won the veto power last week.

2. Yousef has never Nominated Pere for eviction

3. Yousef is the only housemate that understand Pere and he told Biggie in one of his DS that Pere is misunderstood.

Nobody has done these three things that Yousef has done above. BTW, I am also a PATROIT.

myself and the people of J city got you covered Yousef

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Godseye70:

Vote for Yousef
Will do so

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
ekanx27:

1. Yousef has bonded with Pere on a deep level. He was the only one that was happy when Pere won the veto power last week.

2. Yousef has never Nominated Pere for eviction

3. Yousef is the only housemate that understand Pere and he told Biggie in one of his DS that Pere is misunderstood.

Nobody has done these three things that Yousef has done above. BTW, I am also a PATROIT.

We are LOYAL
We will vote Yousef

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
OMONGBALI:

In this game you vote for people, not against. WMG won't vote for Cross, why are you pained, comrade?

Voting for ur competition is voting against you. It’s simple logic. Comrade. grin

Let’s stop taking everything personal, petty and vindictive or it may backfire on u guys.

Odogwu needs frnds not enemies.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
nazablossom:
Leave the kicking out thing for WMG abeg grin grin
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
omotolly22:
Crossnation please now you guys should have shame now and stop begging for alliances from whitemoney fans and getting insults in return

You guys should just face him, do the best you can do, if he survives the eviction fine, top 5 is not the ultimate oh,as long as he is not going to he the winner

Remember ozo and Prince did not reach top 5 but they are doing well even more than some of the top 5

Even tolanibaj wey no even reach week 5 just signed a deal with smirnoff company last week

That is why am not too bothered about yousef ,I know he will be successful when he leaves the house

Ozo is even doing better than the winner and runner up!

Chaiii

This life ehnn

Even as hot water dey comot smoke Na so cold water too dey comot smoke

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dem dey watch their showmax, soundtrack dey play, whitemoney don dey compose song cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yabsun:

That could have been the end of road for Pere. With Yousef and Emmanuel in that lineup, Liquorose' s fans would massively vote for Emmanuel and WMG would be forced to forgive Cross and use him or Angel to vote against Pere. A single vote won't be coming from Yousef as he's the hot soup as well. WMG would have determined his fate as they did for Maria

But the gods floored you guys yet again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
KiddQueenCat:

Infact u are the reason the country is getting more polluted and a very big fool for life !!!

Atleast one of them Should come home on sunday!! ...They are a disgrace to the nation!!

Spits!!!
#yawns#
Ok

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sunday now dem go deny sey dem vote yousef.. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
nazablossom:
Leave the kicking out thing for WMG abeg grin grin

Why you dey tackle us like this nah this Ave Marian?

leave us ooo grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na this week we go sabi the real deloitte and ikorodu forecaster.. grin
You no fit predict this lineup.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Threebear:

Cross is a dangerous competition .

If we don't take him out this week , it could affect Peré's chance of making top 5 .

Yousef is not a competition .

Cross is.

There are five spots left for top 5 .

White Monkey has one .

Liquorose has the other .

The HOH next week has the other one .

The remaining two spots are in contention .

Pere
Cross
Angel
Queen
Emmanuel .

If we don't take out Cross and Angel this week .....I'm scared next week will be cutthroat .

Use your heads .

Yousef is not our competition .

Yousef and Pere are friends but they don't share the same fanbase.

We are going to benefit if Yousef leaves , but we stand to benefit more if we can use him to push out Cross or Angel or both .

Small secret you nor fit hide.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
80sjamshophip:
I don't know why most people are voting for that irritating dirty girl Angel undecided. She is useless in that house

Werey dun wo l'oja.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by thelinguist: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yabsun:

That could have been the end of road for Pere. With Yousef and Emmanuel in that lineup, Liquorose' s fans would massively vote for Emmanuel and WMG would be forced to forgive Cross and use him or Angel to vote against Pere. A single vote won't be coming from Yousef as he's the hot soup as well. WMG would have determined his fate as they did for Maria
You underate patriots

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
ersonleads:
Pls help me out ooo. How four of Dem take enter the executive lounge. How was it selected
Biggie rewarded whitemoney with a movie in the Executive Lounge alongside Queen his Deputy and asked each of them to choose one person each to see the movie with them, WM chose yousef and Queen chose cross.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Richardonald(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
KiddQueenCat:

Spits!!!
boma 65000 imaginary fan, is that yougrin....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5137) (5138) (5139) (5140) (5141) (5142) (5143) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.