Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3916817 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2021
nadesh? Is there anyone you want me to send airtime, or some money maybe?
I dunno what you may want cos of course I will vote for my other fav, your fav in the final week?
Okay ciao.
I would love to wake up to good news from you. Thank you Nne.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 6:36am On Sep 14, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

The lessons in Big Brother never ceases.
My dear it's overwhelming grin cheesy Great life lessons!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Haq HaQ haq

Tears loading on Sunday .

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by toyini1234(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Eeghe:
I dunno what you may want cos of course I will vote for my other fav, your fav in the final week?
Okay ciao.
you can send money to me
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 7:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Threebear:
Haq HaQ haq

Tears loading on Sunday .

3 leaving Yousef needs your vote please he is the only true friend of pere

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2021
SoiSoi13:

3 leaving Yousef needs your vote please he is the only true friend of pere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2021
But hopeless hoe angel would have asked Questions na before messing with an elderly person I like cheesy Now she is paying for her foolishness that will hunt her for the rest of her miserable life cheesy grin

U will see shege when u come outside!!!!
Life is deeper than u think!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Sending money won't save angel , that one don reach home .

Even if she has no transport fare , she can flash her pussy 4 her Uber driver as payment .

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Emmanuel will very likely top the polls on Sunday.

The question is , who is getting saved with him ?

Keep voting Yousef o !

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If I want to play with my FINGERS like Maria, I will vote for Emmanuel....

That dude is too loyal to my WhiteMoney, unlike one drunkard.

Vote for him, it will really help us to break/ reduce the chances of Liquorose winning.

My fingers and my heart already voted for Angel cos I can't bear the thought of her leaving on Sunday, I wished she didn't do that nonsense she did, it would have been easy to convince people to vote for her. cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Good morning guys, please vote for Emmanuel please!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
WMG is the most overated fanbase this year, they are full of numbers with zero strategy. Any reasonable and strategic WMG should be keeping Emmanuel in that house ahead of any HM.Rose is the competition and Emmanuel is the only way to get her votes shared on the final week, He's having 100% of my votes this week. Angel and Cross can both fvck themselves,their presence is not adding nor taking anything away from WM winning.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
fertilewomb:

Vote for him, it will really help us to break/ reduce the chances of Liquorose winning.

My fingers and my heart already voted for Angel cos I can't bear the thought of her leaving on Sunday, I wished she didn't do that nonsense she did yesterday it would have been easy to convince people to vote for her. cry cry cry
what's so special about this Angel girl that she must stay in the house?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nostradamus1: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2021
MizzD:
Dry jokes Tuesday

Don’t leave me
This reminds me of a school
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Threebear:

Even if she has no transport fare , she can flash her pussy 4 her Uber driver as payment .
Walahi U get bad mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Broobembem:
My favorite top5

Whitemoney

Liquorose

Emmanuel

Angel

Pere

And so shall it be...

What is that delawood Emmanuel doing on that list?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Geezeem:

Why you dey tackle us like this nah this Ave Marian?

leave us ooo grin
tongue grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2021
maxwell530:
what's so special about this Angel girl that she must stay in the house?

Nothing

But personally,
I just see her as that biblical prodigal child that will disgrace you, put shame for your eyes,makes you become a laughing stock in the faces of your enemies, but one day she will get back to her senses and returns home and she will be welcomed, accepted just because of love

So to me nothing special about her ....it's just love.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2021
OGdaddy:
By the way it may seems as though the families of some of this year's female housemates are very very wealthy.

Notable mention are jmk, Jackie b, peace, Maria and NiNI.

I don't know why Maria hasn't gone home to at least see her family, especially her mom in London.

Cc threebear why has Maria not gone home to her family? Even if it's for a week?
besides JMK, Jackie B and Arinola that have politician parents, I didn’t know about the others.. pray tell, what do their parents do?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Threebear:

Angel just spoilt her chances with this thing , she did on Sunday

Before this most people love angel ,she was one of the most talk about and every one loved her cruise

My poor baby ,I hope she survive ,nobody is perfect.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2021
fertilewomb:

My fingers and my heart already voted for Angel cos I can't bear the thought of her leaving on Sunday, I wished she didn't do that nonsense she did yesterday it would have been easy to convince people to vote for her. cry cry cry
Angel and Emmanuel will get my votes then. 50/50 and I will mobilize votes for them.

Do have a lovely Tuesday.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:
When kayvee was there, he even begged some to talk with him...Some bullshit him...

Now see them doing awwwwnnnnnnnn....

Awwwnn gbuo unu dia....ndi Asai!

Eziokwu! I felt like flogging all of them and their fake tears grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Good morning, Emma a.k.a Playmaker.

How the work this morning?

Is any car going to Kaduna today? I want to do waybill please.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Everytime Angel is up, she will become moody and start isolating herself from everyone. She will even remember her self harm experience. But once she escapes eviction, u see her humping from one man to another, exposing her unclothedness without minding if she was on an international television or a strip club.

Look at the rubbish she did during the head of house game when she had every opportunity to save herself. Next, someone will tell me that my fave is fake while hers is the real shit.

Nonsense.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2021
maxwell530:
WMG is the most overated fanbase this year, they are full of numbers with zero strategy. Any reasonable and strategic WMG should be keeping Emmanuel in that house ahead of any HM.Rose is the competition and Emmanuel is the only way to get her votes shared on the final week, He's having 100% of my votes this week. Angel and Cross can both fvck themselves,their presence is not adding nor taking anything away from WM winning.

Lol.
And you think her fans will share votes with Emmanuel on the final week?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Tonnyray:
Full grown men sitting still for their hair to be braided..
What odious effeminate trend is this? angry
Very annoying thing undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2021
I will vote criss as a white money fan , I won’t forget how he fought for white money, cross choosing white money is not out of hate , let’s remember the good he did for whitemoney, I know cross will still stand for whitemoney when the needs arises

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Eeghe:
Okay ciao.
Send some my way.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Chocodairy:
I will vote criss as a white money fan , I won’t forget how he fought for white money, cross choosing white money is not out of hate , let’s remember the good he did for whitemoney, I know cross will still stand for whitemoney when the needs arises
You are free to vote for Cross, but vote alone.

WMG will not come together to vote anyone this week....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
So liqourose handler can campaign for emmmanuel but not maria. Even when maria begs to vote for bestie . So Maria friendship is one-sided. This is unfair

Talk true if na you won't you campaign for your boyfriend first before even thinking about your friend?

When Liquorose became HOH, Maria As a friend was supposed to have her back but she joined others to talk and cut her shut whenever she is talking thereby disrespecting the emblem on her neck(In Pere's voice)

Although she later apologized when Rose brought it to her notice. I strongly believe this is part of the reason Liquolions didn't campaign for her, who knows

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5146) (5147) (5148) (5149) (5150) (5151) (5152) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.