Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3912371 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

The most painful part is that WMG are the ones trolling Angel the most and I still don't know how Angel offended them.
I have always supported WM and given him my votes when Angel isn't up ...even when he called her a 'market seller' the other day which I didn't find funny but I let it slide.
I don't remember Angel ever nominating or antagonizing WM but he nominated her yesterday and instead of his fans to either vote for her or keep their devious plans to themselves,they are busy decampaining her and supporting Emmanuel and Yousef so that Angel and cross will bounce on Sunday.
No wahala.
At least I know where I stand!
Tati it's not that deep kiss

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2021
ethicallyright:

The grace following the handsome nurse can never be overemphasized.

He was a US errand boy in Afghanistan where many did not return alive.

Though life's path has quite been narrow for Mr. Pere, fate has been fair to him and his plethora of scars narrate these tales.

For the little of his die-hard supporters across Nigeria it is a great thing that he maybe on his way to the grand finale. It is even a greater thing that he came in as a wild card and still survived the scariest alliance in the history of the show.

Last Sunday, Whitemoney was announced as a acting boyfriend by a lady he never like and always reaffirmed.

He had previously succeeded as a barber,

a vigilante,

a plumber,

an artiste,

and a won the love of the street.

Epistles Epistles just to ease your uneasy heart but in all don't ever lie to yourself because that's the hight of self deceit. Hahahaha

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Threebear:

Lmfao ...

The same angel every man in that house has used like a tissue paper grin

Jackie B just confirmed that the missing condoms were certainly Cross's ..

We all know the woman Yousef told us Cross was having sex with .
Well,there's no evidence of Angel having sex with any guy in that house but pere confessed in Maria's presence how he used his fingers to dissect her pussy and she didn't deny until she left the house!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Decampaigning kwa.

Where did you see this?

We just said we ain't Voting for him period!

Which votes una get votes?? Failed fanbase grin grin grin
Las las mke dem disqualify maria sef for pay her pass this eviction the girl don disappear grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Josycarter1(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Some housemates should check up on Angel and Saskay

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Geezeem:

You forgot to add that she immediately went to bed after the nomination show.... I even heard Yousef ask if she is ok

They think cos Maria was vocal about her sadness that it would excuse Angel lipsrsealed

Bull crap

I said e go reach everybody

We can't take what we dish, it's convenient to shift the goal post when it's our fave, its our work. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I have decided to help Mazi WhiteMoney draw a very nice rooster for the house...

1. Failed Warrant Officer called Pere will wash both Male and Female Toilets for the week.

2. Our Drunken Master called Cross will scrub the jacuzzi tub morning and night till Friday evening.

3. The Moving Furniture called Yousef will arrange the RED and BLUE room for the week.

4. Angel, Nini, Saga, Emmanuel and LiquorRose needs to rest for the week.

5. Queen will clean the HoH lounge everyday.
U be clown this playmaker grin cheesy
Kai... U go wicked when u enter BB house o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Alot of wailing like souls lost in hell when I'm not even Hades hahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2021
bigjackass:
all this Pere apologetics nor dey tire for delusions and paranoia. Nobody said Pere should not be successful. Our own is to vote whitemoney for the 90million.
Leave them the only season this applied was Double wahala and its clear Miracle never cared for online fame and audio success

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Yousef is low key funny grin

The story is long but let me try.

Yousef and Cross are gisting about life and how it pays to be nice.

Cross- I was in my cousin’s family friend’s house when we heard girls arguing. We got there to find out the were arguing about one guy KUB how he spoils girls, he is. Nice guy blah blah fast forward 2/3 years later and Cross is at a house party and his cousin Introduces him to a guy and it turns out his name is “KUB” before cross could finish telling what he said to KUB Yousef interjects

Yousef- pretending to be cross says It is a honor to meet you sir…. ( as per big boy wey dey spoil girls anyhow)
I can’t say it the way he said it and how the atmosphere was when he said it but they both laughed and so did I.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Josycarter1:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Eeghe:

Why can’t you grant us the simple grace of e-silence since you have clearly left us hanging...especially as it seemed we were voting allies?
I love WM too and have consoled myself that he knows why he nominated Angel...but out here, with us who saw and enjoyed their cruise? I would have thought you would at least keep quiet while not voting with us. While clearly knowing that WM has our votes in the final week. Angel has never badmouthed WM and didn’t nominate him, why the gloating and glee among a few of you?

I am emotional and I feel somewhat betrayed. But it’s a game and in 3 weeks it’s over.
Do you!
undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

I feel sober right now.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2021
This season and this week sweet die. The best thing after abacha and nkwobi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

Why are you lying with so much confidence?
Isn't this the 2nd time she's been up?
Was Angel moody when she was up 2 weeks ago?
She was all bubbly and even ready to go home and when she survived,she couldn't believe it cos she wasn't expecting it.
She was called into the diary room few minutes before the nominations and that was the beginning of her moodiness!
Angel isn't perfect but she's perfect for me and others who love her genuinely!
Deal with it!
Wow! Now you know that everyone isn't perfect abi?

Chai, this life nah turn by turn oo. E don reach ur turn so enjoy it my dear grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Fairdamsel:

U be clown this playmaker grin cheesy
Kai... U go wicked when u enter BB house o
I have never been a "NICE" man, I wicked pass white garment girls.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Since I saw the tears y'all shed here after cross nominated whitemonkey... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga speak for your 13 percenters.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

Well,there's no evidence of Angel having sex with any guy in that house but pere confessed in Maria's presence how he used his fingers to dissect her pussy and she didn't deny until she left the house!
Pere also said it was a lie !

Why have you chosen to believe one version of it ? grin

Yousef told us Angel had sex with cross .

Cross said himself that his sex tape would be everywhere already.

Boma said Angel is their general wife in the house.

White monkey called Angel a marketer.

Nini said Angel grabbed his dick in the shower.

Michael said that if he wanted to have sex with Angel he would do it easily because she's very easy .

Kayvee lasted about a week in the house , guess the only woman he succeeded in kissing - Angel grin

Sammie told Angel that she should Bleep biggie too , since he was the only one left.

No evidence?

The joke writes itself.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2021
Miller232:

Which votes una get votes?? Failed fanbase grin grin grin
Las las mke dem disqualify maria sef for pay her pass this eviction the girl don disappear grin grin grin

Make Dem disqualify whitemonkey instead you hear?

Maria walked out of that stage through the front door and not smuggled out by guards. That's a win for us..

These days she's busy...Most talked about even outside the show..Has signed to a reputable brand and would soon announce her deals..

How about that?

May disqualification land on your fave ok?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2021
handelex:
Lolz cheesy

[s]You're being emotional right now, correcting that her actions are calculated and intentional is not hatred nau. Just yesterday you agreed with me on that oo cheesy
Kai this Angel sef, you don't make it easy for your stans at all, your actions have made them all defensive and seeing attacks where there is none[/s] grin

I forgot to tell you what I think about this dry post!
undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Mariezaza1:

Leave them the only season this applied was Double wahala and its clear Miracle never cared for online fame and audio success

My guy was very focused and evaporated with the money. If only they knew.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I have decided to help Mazi WhiteMoney draw a very nice rooster for the house...

1. Failed Warrant Officer called Pere will wash both Male and Female Toilets for the week.

2. Our Drunken Master called Cross will scrub the jacuzzi tub morning and night till Friday evening.

3. The Moving Furniture called Yousef will arrange the RED and BLUE room for the week.

4. Angel, Nini, Saga, Emmanuel and LiquorRose needs to rest for the week.

5. Queen will clean the HoH lounge everyday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Threebear:

Lmfao ...

The same angel every man in that house has used like a tissue paper grin

Jackie B just confirmed that the missing condoms were certainly Cross's ..

We all know the woman Yousef told us Cross was having sex with .
Where did Jackie say this?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Threebear:

Pere also said it was a lie !

Why have you chosen to believe one version of it ? grin

Yousef told us Angel had sex with cross .

Cross said himself that his sex tape would be everywhere already.

Boma said Angel is their general wife in the house.

White monkey called Angel a marketer.

Nini said Angel grabbed his dick in the shower.

Michael said that if he wanted to have sex with Angel he would do it easily because she's very easy .

Kayvee lasted about a week in the house , guess the only woman he succeeded in kissing - Angel grin

Sammie told Angel that she should Bleep biggie too , since he was the only one left.

No evidence?

The joke writes itself.

You no dey forget something... cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Are you judging her base on the ridiculous comments you read here? Go to Facebook and see how people have decide to vote for her regardless of her nonchalant attitude during the HoH game yesterday.
Apart from you and few WMG here,the rest are not helping...No be by force to vote Angel but they should leave her alone and vote for whomever they like.
May God bless all of them. cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Crixxx:
This season and this week sweet die. The best thing after abacha and nkwobi.

Shee?
Enjoy it
Good morning WMG, Archangels, Crossnation in the mud.
SMH esp with Angel who doesn’t deserve this at all with you guys.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Josycarter1:
Why tho?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Richardonald:
no mind them, feeling like a god, whitemoney is now a god that you cant nominate... mumu fanbase
Shut the Bleep up
If u don't know why people are surprised, don't bring your nonsense here
No matter how much WM is nominated, he stays
So y are u guys pained that saga denied friendship with Pere? Isn't it bcs they are considered friends
Nonsense and mumu
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2021
handelex:
Oga speak for your 13 percenters.

Ok so y'all are happy cross nominated whitemonkey?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

The most painful part is that WMG are the ones trolling Angel the most and I still don't know how Angel offended them.
I have always supported WM and given him my votes when Angel isn't up ...even when he called her a 'market seller' the other day which I didn't find funny but I let it slide.
I don't remember Angel ever nominating or antagonizing WM but he nominated her yesterday and instead of his fans to either vote for her or keep their devious plans to themselves,they are busy decampaining her and supporting Emmanuel and Yousef so that Angel and cross will bounce on Sunday.
No wahala.
At least I know where I stand!
I don't think this is true love
We have nothing against Angel.... Atleast I don't sha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Decampaigning kwa.

Where did you see this?

We just said we ain't Voting for him period!
Nawa oo, all these Malarians are not loyal bayi undecided

Imagine after everything the general did for your kwin you guys can't repay him with your premium subscription votes undecided

Heart of man is wicked oo shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

Apart from you and few WMG here,the rest are not helping...No be by force to vote Angel but they should leave her alone and vote for whomever they like.
May God bless all of them. cry

You mean after licking Whitemonkey's ass, this is how his fans pay angel?..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Eeghe:

Shee?
Enjoy it
Good morning WMG, Archangels, Crossnation in the mud.
SMH esp with Angel who doesn’t deserve this at all with you guys.

Don't worry. I'm voting angel grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) (5160) (5161) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.