Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3911631 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
It’s intriguing how relationships grow in this house
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Demnan:
Me, scream? You think I'm you? No be you run away the other day and brought your head out of where you hid it when your mouthpiece came online to be answering her? No dey bobo yourself too much

Me hide....loool

Oga ...if I m offline ...its cos I ve life goals , I pursue and take very seriously....I won't abandon that just to prove a point to anonymous people not relevant to my existence......

But if that thought makes u feel good about yourself....bask in it...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
fertilewomb:

You've got a fan

He even opened an account with similar moniker as yours. People really wants to be like you on this thread. Shows you are a celebrity
Baby girl, I never knew someone could waste 5mins of his life to do such rubbish, but I am glad to torment them in an entertaining way so far.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

I watched that clip over and over again and I don't see Cross's finger in Angel's pussy!
How is it possible that a girl could be through the back fingered while standing and dancing....na so ya papa take do mama Gbegirisoup?
He put his hand between her thighs while she was dancing so stop imagining things.
To be fair, the camera did not show where the hand entered in-between her thighs.

I think his hand was doing tingling tingling there grin grin E totory Angel well well I guess, cuz she didn't make any move to remove his hand.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Crosskay shippers should stop abeg.

Saskay deserves so much better .

Jay Paul might not be popular but he is ten times the man Cross will ever be.

I'M glad Saskay chose him and when she comes out and watch clips , she'll be glad she
Made the right choice .

Cross is a disgusting filth of a man !!

Gosh !

Tufiakwa

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by joegigs(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pls what is Cross always smoking like cigarette?
Is that mentol?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
chucs:
To be fair, the camera did not show where the hand entered in-between her thighs.

I think his hand was doing tingling tingling there grin grin E totory Angel well well I guess, cuz she didn't make any move to remove his hand.
You must not defend everything .

Sometimes just log out and have a good sleep

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Its the hegoat that you should blame. Thats sexual harassment
Blame the stupid, pig, disgusting LovePeddler girl called Angela for allowing him to finger her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
I thank my stars Maria left the show with her head held High.

Like how would I live with myself Stanning a disgusting olosho who was fingered even while Menstruating according to her fans?

What can that dirty ape looking girl not do?

That slut can even swallow the cum of a dog..I won't be surprised if she's also into bestiality...

Tufiakwa!... cheesy
Gbegiri better food don done for you nau, served on a platter free of charge grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Eeghe:

I see episode, trailer, watchlist
Which should I click on?

Click on episode n scroll to episode 13

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
So, how come when your mouthpiece came online, you replied. I guess you no get life goals, then. Mttchew...not relevant but you stay on here to shade and monitor all day.
scondy:

Me hide....loool

Oga ...if I m offline ...its cos I ve life goals , I pursue and take very seriously....I won't abandon that just to prove a point to anonymous people not relevant to my existence......

But if that thought makes u feel good about yourself....bask in it...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Holawhumy: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
chucs:

I think his hand was doing tingling tingling there grin grin E totory Angel well well, I guess cuz she didn't make any move to remove his hand.

Whatever his hand was doing should not even be a cause for concern right now, that video is all shades of wrong...it is so disgusting to watch, I dey shame on her behalf...Common, how can someone disrespect her body like that...A 21 yr old? Gooshhh

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
My ship on my screen

Love them kiss kiss grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please keep voting Emmanuel and Yousef .

I prefer their boring to this disgusting entertainment .

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
80sjamshophip:

Blame the stupid, pig, disgusting LovePeddler girl called Angela for allowing him to finger her
Nawa
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's quite rich how people make excuses for repugnant behaviors.

For the record, a 21 year old is NOT a kid. She is a full blown adult with sense of discernment, direction and judgement, with the ability to make sound and rational choices.

It agitates me when people make excuses for bad behaviour all in the name of wokeness. Angel for all I care is not 21 and even if she was. So what? Y'all should stop making it out like 21yr olds are expected to be naive, wayward and unshackled.

Also, there is only so much we can put at the feet of parents. I have seen girls and boys with proper parentage who chose to be prostitutes or internet fraudsters.

Angel may have chosen her path, and so be it. And anyone who thinks she will become "better" when out of the house needs to get their heads checked.

She certainly has a target audience and will only repackage and relaunch herself once she is out.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
I will never wish my enemy a child like Angel..

This one suppose be born throway!!... cheesy grin

A girl that don't mind getting fingered in public is indeed a public toilet....

Tufiakwa!!!

Already on Google grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
MamBi:
From Saskay and Nini’s convo just now, prior to nominations, Biggie called Angel into the diary room..

When she came out, her face was crestfallen and she went to change from the bum shorts she was wearing into a skirt.

What could have happened? What could biggie have said?

Nah this is not a big brother show!

Biggy now interferes in their dressings and stuff?

A show where we once had a shower hour? undecided

What other tip offs are these organizers giving to their favourites Biko?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
chucs:

Ok what did the camera show then

When his leg entered in-between her thighs angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Holawhumy:

Whatever his hand was doing should not even be a cause for concern right now, that video is all shades of wrong...it is so disgusting to watch, I dey shame on her behalf...Common, how can someone disrespect her body like that...A 21 yr old? Gooshhh
Be like say nah this be her first x-rated clip/pics u dey see. Omoh better ones dey. Front and back, so this one no dey new to me.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afraid2say: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Winch say everybody na ashawo E b tins

The drunkard fingered the marketeer with the issue of blood

Obara a

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unbothered14: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Couple on getaway....cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
This Queen is a professional o, she must have broken two rods in that video, animal
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Richardonald:
Did biggie gave saga a task to fight pere.. I thought it was Nini, wetin saga come dey dogrin

That guy is just something else.
I no even fit vex for him matter again na so so laugh I dey laugh.
Guy na real dumdi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
What's the difference between Yousef and the dinning table?

I rather vote for Obianuju than to vote for Yousef.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sweetpink:

Angel has done a lot of dispeakable things but I wouldn't tolerate any lies against her.
I don't envy you at all right now cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angel's mental health is fragile now o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Holawhumy: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
chucs:
Be like say nah this be her first x-rated clip/pics u dey see. Omoh better ones dey. Front and back, so this one no dey new to me.

Haaaaa! So she has others...Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
shumuel:

Already on Google grin

Sharp sharp.... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Eeghe:

They can’t throw her to the wolves like that just because they are saints and she is not one...
I am glad that many people see something good in her...I am not the only one I see, and it pleases me...
In all her inglorious-ness I still see her spirit, and I love it. A survivor. She didn’t end it all.
That’s everything.

I wish she would be saved this Sunday
So her redemption can start even earlier than envisaged.

VOTE ANGEL

Madam Eeghe I come in Peace.

But I remember vividly how much you hated and detested Mercy two years ago for doing even way less than Angel is doing now.

What changed?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Some people here are blaming Angela parents,
Blame this infuriating LovePeddler Angela wey nor get self respect.smelling girl

I don see alot of people wey nor get parents(orphans). They do behave well they do have self self-respect they know their worth.

But this Angela I spit on her angry angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
handelex:
Gbegiri better food don done for you nau, served on a platter free of charge grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) (5206) (5207) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.