Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3990001 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) (5326) (5327) (5328) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Cross my darling Heart
kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
It seems Cross is leaving on Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
teacherbim:

Emmanuel is Emmanuel
Yousef is Yousef.
Big Brother is a reality show, that is who they are and they are not pretending.
After Ebuka questioned Emmanuel last Sunday,I was expecting him to change but no, he keeps being himself so leave those that are voting for them and face your fave.
Emma and Yousef are not good at faking it.

What if they are faking it to be calm and gentlemanly?

The fact that someone is aggressive, calm, kind, funny, reserved does not mean they are real.

You may never know these peoples reality for the simple reason that you dont know them in real life.

I'm just pointing out the flaw in your argument.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Wo be going home if that’s it
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Cross is missing home ooo! can we help him go back home?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Nyen Nyen Nyen Cmon Shurrup and stand still!!

See her rotten teeth dripping of angel's cursed gonorrhea infected vjay juice tongue cheesy

When did u see me bragging about gifts for my Versace Prince Kidd that already got it all from birth!!

U must be mistaking me for u and ur miserable kekelites bragging with tokunbo kekenapep on erica's birthday!! tongue

It's not even My handsome Mr Hollywood Boma's birthday yet and he is getting gifts that he didn't even ask for!!! cheesy cheesy

I am not an unfortunate hopeless charity case like u and ur likes that gets excited over gifts ok!!

Please, what should we do to stop you from posting this pix? cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Eeghe:

cheesy
Wanted to beg you for Angel votes but I kinda got scared, butti, please? tongue

At your service ma.

How many million votes do you want me to assign to her?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by errolvladt: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Cross said he wants to go home that he misses home.

Liquorose diary session is what we are waiting for....

Hopefully the reward is worth it.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nice one biggie.

A psychologist is addressing Cross .

Nice one biggie ,very nice one.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
I think Liquorose will be having her diary session last and that means the prank will soon be over.

For those of you that have been getting unnecessarily emotional, it's almost over. Lol

I expect Liquorose to end the prank with a very passionate kiss with Emmanuel in front of the Housemates.

Biggie, I need another twist please. Scatter the house abeg.

Give a guy in the house a task to be following Nini everywhere and give Saga problems. Lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Croweegarba:
pere fans hope you guys are watching, scondy and the rest? He told biggie he misjudged whitemoney

We his supporters have always known Pere is a good guy. a Genuine human being....straight shooter.... very straight forward. what you see is what you get

He is not fake and does not pretend

We have watched him apologize to WM when he felt he wronged him

So the DS isn't any news to us

you lots are the ones calling him names and hating on him for nothing

the poor guy is just playing his game the way he knows HOW

A lot of the housemates also said they misunderstood him abi you no follow hear that one? undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thank You Biggie

I really really hope Cross stays. cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
I like that Cross took responsibility for his actions in the diary room.
He is said he started the fight.
He admitted that he exchanged harsh words with her first, then she exchanged harsh words back
He said he pushed her to the limit.
He said he provoked her to that extent.
He said he should have just let her wash the toilet that it was not a do or die affair.
Cross says he knew he was wrong.

I like that cross also admitted that Nini knows nothing about his dyslexia. He said that Nini used the words she noticed he might not like. That she would have known from staying with him, what would hurt him but what I noticed is that he never said that he had told her that he had dyslexia and she used it against him.

I do not like though that he subtly tried to paint her black by saying that she used some harsh words on him that she knows will hurt him, Neither do I like that he knows that stupid, dumb are trigger words for him but he still threw it at Nini first and is still trying to play victim that her words cut him. Cross. The stupid you told her cut her too. No victim here.
That's aside.

Cross says he knows that forgiveness is not by force. He says that he apologized again in the blue room after Whitemoney said to and Nini just said ok. He said That was when he noticed that his and Nini's friendship is broken from that point but he says it's ok. That he knows he wronged her and she can take as much time as she wants to, to forgive him. Cross says he knows that even if he takes a long time to gain Nini's forgiveness. Even if it takes multiple apologies. He will still do it to try to get things back to the way it was before between himself and Nini.

But his fans and Nini haters are moving mad. Attacking Nini and trying to make it seem like she is a bad person because she refused to forgive.
As if anyone is entitled to forgiveness. Nini. If you don't want to forgive. Good for you. Nothing will happen to you, it doesn't make you a bad person and your life will always be beautiful. No one is entitled to forgiveness and none is obligated to give anyone forgiveness.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
creolehunt:

What if they are faking it to be calm and gentlemanly?

The fact that someone is aggressive, calm, kind, funny, reserved does not mean they are real.

You may never know these peoples reality for the simple reason that you dont know them in real life.

I'm just pointing out the flaw in your argument.
I thought they said human beings cant pretend for long like 10wks
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
This one cross said he wants to go home. sad
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Na waohhhh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
vicdom:
Pere fans: Yousef is the only housemate that has his back, yen yen yen yen...
After hearing Yusef diary's session, parrots are in the mud yet again cheesy cheesy grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Thank u biggie....that should lift cross spirits a bit....thank u

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
unyimecc:
Cross is missing home ooo! can we help go back home..
Abasi ekan uto mkpo
Not after I wasted votes on his head.
Besides, he's a pitiable person. Have a heart, would you? He deserves to stay longer . Lol.
He hasn't yet had his dream of grilled chicken in the executive lounge come through.
He should stay longer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Haha.
They keep coming up with this lame, dead agenda.
Those who know, know I'm a hairy-balled homosapien of the male order. Where have you been? Under a rock or sum'n ? shocked

This account was created 88% for ' cruise '
I was ust cruising through tha thread, knowing the amount of horrny, thirsty bro's there, posting their " sexcapades "
Did I do wrong ? Nahhh... It's allowed wink

Stories!

Olosho kobo kobo.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
creolehunt:

At your service ma.

How many million votes do you want me to assign to her?

Yayyy thank you
Just small in hundreds or thousands and I am fine (normal DSTV votes nah this guy ! Lol)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Nyen Nyen Nyen Cmon Shurrup and stand still!!

See her rotten teeth dripping of angel's cursed gonorrhea infected vjay juice tongue cheesy

When did u see me bragging about gifts for my Versace Prince Kidd that already got it all from birth!!

U must be mistaking me for u and ur miserable kekelites bragging with tokunbo kekenapep on erica's birthday!! tongue

It's not even My handsome Mr Hollywood Boma's birthday yet and he is getting gifts that he didn't even ask for!!! cheesy cheesy

I am not an unfortunate hopeless charity case like u and ur likes that gets excited over gifts ok!!

Giddem!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Finally o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
unyimecc:
[s]Cross is missing home ooo! can we help him go back home[/s]?

Evict him undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nini says she wishes she could have things back to the way it was between her and cross
Cross says he wishes he could have things back to the way it was and he will keep apologizing even if Nini doesn't want to her it.

Awww.

Nini did say she was in her feelings but I do hope she gets out of her feelings soon and re-kindles the friendship with Cross.

They both miss each other. There's no reason to not be friends anymore. I hope Nini heals soon from the pain of the argument and gives friendship with cross one more chance.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Finally Liqourose

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Rose, finally.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Laeroy(f): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Eeghe:

Try this please
I already have the portals for voting
Thank you
Sweetpink ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ngnews247.com/how-to-vote-angel-bbnaija-online-free/

Thanks Lovely.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
HajiaNotu:

Nini is a two-faced girl..
She can do all the mushy mushy openly with Saga cos of camera...
But behind closed, trust me Nini is indifférent about Saga...

Nini knows the content of the rule book..
Why didnt she caution Saga not to reveal the secret and watch out for Sagas mistakes.

Do you think Nini wouldnt have successfully done the task if she were given?

Nini is doing her stuff subtly not in our faces like whitemoney does grin...I mean being fake..

While Nini was telling Saga that she could have done the task better than Saga, she actually added that she would have easily failed too.

No one knows how it would have panned out, if Nini was handed the tasks But one thing I know is if Saga had a fight with someone and was emotional after the fight, I don't think Nini would have been able to look away. However, she may not have disclosed Biggie pranks like Saga did (who knows tho cheesy)

Meanwhile, it's actually Saga who's been dragging Nini into his mess, thereby getting her blamed. (His fans always blame her, just like you're doing). For example, his lateness to the diary. Even few days ago, it was Nini who cautioned him before he would break Biggie TV. If he had done that, Nini would have been blamed too. Nini didn't even know the bomb which Saga was about to drop to her sef before he disclosed the pranks cheesy No wonder Nini said they're Boyne and Clyde and Saga keeps giving her punishment instead of flowers cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
LR will cry in her DS
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
vicdom:
How can I unvote for Yousef?
I'm a pere fan bikonu grin cheesy
This is funny sha grin
first it was Saga, now Yousef cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) (5326) (5327) (5328) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.