Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,624 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3996503 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
teacherbim:

They promised them a trip to Scotland and it didn't happen

How can it happen with Covid? Those are companies that would not jeopardise corporate culture and brand reputation just to appease bbn fans....a company where most employees have been working from home for like 2 years....where except extremely important...
Work travel is banned....

Make we dey try balance things from varied perspectives o

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
MizzD:
They have been issued a strike.

Saga’s second strike

Imagine it was a disqualification and saga goes out in Queen’s outfit grin
Pleaseeee cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Biggie had to teach saga that action has consequences. He could have reconciled with nini without telling on biggie. That's where he got it all wrong. He revealed the secret of the diary room and even did it again today, immediately after coming out of the diary room.

vicdom:

Exactly! The thing pain Biggie like mad, and he was looking for faults by all means to get back at him. An even that happened almost a week ago ooo grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibukzy:
Stop lying

He supported the relationship During the discussion

Supported their relationship but always castigating them. Would even instigate rubbish in the absence of Nini. Let Nini catch him outside cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Their JW jacket have their names on it. I wonder if biggie will still ask them to return the merchandise after the task as he's done with the others�

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
I really don't like the fact that Biggie played that last clip. I feel Biggie was petty by taking it too personal. Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
You are right but I really feel bad for him.

He has to cope with what comes with failing a task, getting a strike and betraying the Dude that loves him most in the house.

If I were Pere, I would walk up to him, tell him how much I love him, tell him I still love him despite the clip and give him emotional support.
But Pere would be lying, if he says this

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
I cant just understand oooo....cross flirts with almost all the girls in that house including angel herself but its easy to believe he loves saskay despite that but have only seen Emma flirt with few of the ladies in the house but its still not believable that he genuinely like Rose....21A I BELIEVE ALL THIS ATTACKS IS NOT BECAUSE YOU GENUINELY LIKE ROSE OOO IF U LIKE EMMA SHOOT UR SHOT NA......JUST KEEP MY ROSE OUT OF UR MOUTH

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
He never castigated Nini or Saga before last Sunday eviction

Once again stop lying.
DOptical:

Supported their relationship but always castigating them. Would even instigate rubbish in the absence of Nini. Let Nini catch him outside cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
amehrada:
Vote Angel o
Time is going
One last push abeg. Focus

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
This Angel is acting as if she is concerned about liquor.
Liquo is not even friends with her and can never be friends.

I don't mean to disrespect angel but she and liquoross are not on the same league, and they are not even age mates by the way.

In our culture, angel is supposed to be calling liquoross "Aunty"

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jadentica:

So you know this and still has the guts to call saga's dick shrinked when in reality Whether cold or sun na your fave whitemonkey actually get shrinked tiny dick... cheesy

The joke is on you!

Keep seeking the attention. At least you learnt something new today and if you manage to know this before then you now know when such can happen.
Hahaha "whitemoo.... Has the smallest.... Bla bla bla bullshit". Hahaha

When shrinkled dick is used, you should know better now. Btw WM still has the largest dick in that house. Go cry me a river. Hahahahaha

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Saltandwater:

He is already downloading the DS to Nini. It's official, this is extraordinary grin
Like Zee World grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
DOptical:
Biggie had it for Saga and Nini sha cheesy

Lol. My worry is Pere blaming my Nini for everything as usual. Or everyone blaming her as the usual sacrificial lamb and scapegoat cheesy

Biggie shouldn't disqualify Saga abeg.. Na love he love, he no kee pesin cheesy

Meanwhile, Pere has severally gossiped about Nini too. He was always gossipping Nini and Saga to Boma and Tega back then. After Boma and Tega left, he started gossiping them to Cross, Angel and co. His perewinkle fans should shut up already.

There is normal gossip (gossips done without trying to hurt anyone)

And there is

Malicious gossip.

And the later is what those two people had.

Normal gossip won't hurt , the other will.

Biggie just destroyed a friendship for life.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Biggaboi:

Their JW jacket have their names on it. I wonder if biggie will still ask them to return the merchandise after the task as he's done with the others�

Look at you.
Joining us today grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Aww, you are like WM.
NaughtyBrainiac:
A few people are like that. That's my own kind of personality.

I try my best for people but I always have it in mind that the same people I'm good to might hurt me at the slightest opportunity they have. When it happens, I'm never astonished or over disappointed.

Pepole always get confused when I don't pay evil with evil and that alone gives me joy.

Another good thing is that I somehow always happen to be perceived as smarter/ more intelligent than these people and they themselves acknowledge that. So, there's no case of anyone thinking I'm being stupid. Lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kacism:
Biggie had to teach saga that action has consequences. He could have reconciled with nini without telling on biggie. That's where he got it all wrong. He revealed the secret of the diary room and even did it again today, immediately after coming out of the diary room.

Biggie couldn't have punished him on that premise, owing to the fact that he was not told or warned not to reveal the secret task to any housemates, just like the way he does during nomination process, so he was looking for any faults to punish him by all means. He had to bring up a past event cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
vicdom:
Whitemoney is arguably the most brilliant and smartest person in the history of BBN to ever grace the Biggie's house. shocked kiss
true talk, after the stress I went through with ozo last season, i swore to stay neutral this year and whitemoney happened, no stress at all, he knows why he is there, positive vibes although, Bad belle group has nothing on him, they can only shout fake and too good to be true, he has mastered the bbn very well, and the same group are asking for BBN all stars, those from previous seasons, experience housemates, isn't it a double standard.
Anyways, you only give out what life gives to you, I can understand them, life has not been easy on most of them.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Giel:

Look at you.
Joining us today grin
I miss you too babe Giel kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ebuka needs to ask Angel to tell us the actual issue she has with LR/Emma

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
I don't like the maliciousness, but you don't have to be friends with someone to b concerned about them
carammel:

Concerned for Rose, as who?
They are not friends.
She's also been malicious about it, it's painful to see.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nini is not and has done none of these, though
Akinsete19:
Saga has been registered in the dictionary

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Saga and Nini just set themselves up for multiple nominations

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Saskay said the mention of Jaypaul confuses her.

My oh my. To all the Ladies looking for love, I pray somebody's son loves you one day o. This one wey husband don scarce
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
aduntemi:
Ebuka needs to ask Angel to tell us the actual issue she has with LR/Emma
Ebuka is restrained to talk about whatever housemates discussed with Biggie both in the diary room and executive lounge. Never!! Emmarose can only know when they go outside the house and watch clips.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
LOVING YOU IS NOT A CRIME. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
genius43:
Saga and Nini just set themselves up for multiple nominations

Biggie know wetin he dey do
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
zanieike:
Big brother shouldn't have played that video. He's not being fair to Saga.

He’s not being fair at all. The production team have been picking on both Saga and Nini, since morning. They just don’t get why they’re still standing strong even after the punishment they gave them earlier on. They’re trying to stress them at all costs, and see how they’ll pull through.

This thing na turn by turn sha, and it’s Biggie’s house, his decisions.

I wonder which housemate(s) he will use to do social experiment next week. angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
O G B A G U

M A Z I

O D O G W U

E G O

O C H A

B I L I

B I L I

W H I T E M O N E Y

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
PrincessEstates:

He’s not being fair at all. The production team have been picking on both Saga and Nini, since morning. They just don’t get why they’re still standing strong even after the punishment they gave them earlier on. They’re trying to stress them at all costs, and see how they’ll pull through.

This thing na turn by turn sha, and it’s Biggie’s house, his decisions.

I wonder which housemate(s) he will use to do social experiment next week. angry

The boy failed production too
He deserves

One can also argue that they were trying to save the guy. Didn’t this issue happen before Sunday? If he had passed, maybe they would have tempered justice with mercy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Crixxx:

Keep seeking the attention. At least you learnt something new today and if you manage to know this before then you now know when such can happen.
Hahaha "whitemoo.... Has the smallest.... Bla bla bla bullshit". Hahaha

When shrinkled dick is used, you should know better now. Btw WM still has the largest dick in that house. Go cry me a river. Hahahahaha

Be like you no Sabi something o...

What do you know the meaning of shrinkled to mean?

Shrinkled means shrivelled and wrinkled...

And I'm telling you that the only person with that kind of dick in that house is Whitemonkey your fave and you are here talking about how cold affects the penis. Wetin concern cold with odogwu Carowhite penis?

See , in cold or heat, whitemonkey's penis is shrivelled and wrinkled not saga.

You are mistaken..

Now you have learnt something from me today... Hahahaha.. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ebuka should do the Lord's work on Sunday and expose Angel just like he did to Saga......

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.