Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3975651 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Austin1805(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
handelex:
Unlike Whitemoney and Pere.

This one seems deep and biggie understands.
Whitemoney and Pere know where they both stand concerning one another but this Saga is a acting like a snake. You can't call someone your friend yet talk those kind of things behind their back to another person. If it was a normal gossip, it would've been okay but saying someome is suicidal is very bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
scondy:

He doesn't want them saying stuff that will offend the relationship...his gum body...jumping under the duvet....grinding...showering with her will do what? Help the relationship?

If foolishness were a person...it would be Saga....

Even the nini na another confused person...

U wey dey reason the matter na special person

I’m always baffled anytime Saga says this thing. Like you’re on national TV acting like newly married couple.. what is left biko?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sweetpink:
Angel's intelligence and creativity should be studied in Havard!!!!!!

Do you mean Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Well, you don't need to like her, just like I didn't like Boma for anything after the first few days, but I know you like him and I didn't try to dissuade you from him
ThunderSwitch:
I reject it for u!!! Spits!!!

Stick with WM he is a better person though he may not be among my faves!!!

Mark this date...She has been unmasked and u will get to see more of her true colours even when she leaves the house!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by horlanrewaju11(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Saltandwater:
Why do I feel if Saga had passed his prank test, Biggie 'might' have forgiven his whispering offence? That thing pained Biggie Sha, especially casting him so openly grin

He just couldn't punish him for that because he didn't state there would be punishment should he fail... Hehehe!
he shouldn't have accept the prank test in the first place.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Giel:

LMAO
It's not a sub to the beautiful lady in the picture grin. I promise grin

LMAO grin
I know grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Amen. Emmanuel just had to do that
MizzD:
Yousef - my name is Yousef and I was a struggling Model.. now I’m here

Emmanuel- my name is Emmanuel and I’m an international model. Oshey Mr Africa cool

Oh my Yousef.. you will blow post bbn. Amen!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Sweetpink:

And what right do you have to tell him whom to stick with?
Oya werey ni?
Did you consult with him before stanning an unfortunate fake okra?[/s]
Cmon Shift with ur gono forehead l!!! I interact with humans not bags of STDs undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
I understand Biggie revealed what Saga and Nini discussed about Pere?How?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Subzero047: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
#
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sunnymix: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
What's pere issue in this saga and nini saga
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jadentica:

Since you use those type of dictionaries, how come you still don't know the meaning of the word shrinkled?.. cheesy

BTW you know we are still on about your fave whitemonkey having a "shrinkled" dick according to you right?... cheesy

But there is no word like shrinkled..it should be shrunk .....past participle of shrink....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GrammarChecker: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sweetpink:
Angel's intelligence and creativity should be studied in Havard !!!!!!

Harvard

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
scondy:

He doesn't want them saying stuff that will offend the relationship...his gum body...jumping under the duvet....grinding...showering with her will do what? Help the relationship?

Nini doesnt shower with Saga. He stands by the door. They dont do anxthing apart from dance at the party and sleep under the duvet. The thing is Pere should stick to the fact about them instead of instigating things and putting condoms under ninis pillow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
That suicidal part is when I know Saga has never considered Pere a friend. What kind of friend insults a person with suicide even if its true, particularly when its true
Austin1805:
Whitemoney and Pere know where they both stand concerning one another but this Saga is a acting like a snake. You can't call someone your friend yet talk those kind of things behind their back to another person. If it was a normal gossip, it would've been okay but saying someome is suicidal is very bad

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Crixxx:
Wondering how Boma will be feeling after figuring out he doesn't have the fans after playing okra.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
scondy:

Wm has been reading since Monday...and it's not debatable that he can read...nonbe every talk need response....why did u guys feel the need to even respond on that....se ko da yin loju ni?
Then to start celebrating that a 30year old can read? Like seriously?

When a 3year old can read....o ga o
So why didn't you correct your teammates?
You were enjoying the agenda.. so allow them 'celebrate'..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Who remembers this usual week 3 line...

"The housemates are beginning to see WhiteMoney for who he really is".. grin Lmao

WMG, pls gather here let's laugh together. grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
aduntemi:

She’s not looking out o. She’s gossiping

Cause this looking out now, how has she looked out? How will she even look out? They are not that close

She is praying the lady finds out something about the guy, I mean why not let it end in your heart and mind your business? And hopefully she will see the so called ‘truth’ one day. What’s the cho cho everywhere?

I have a feeling Angel is saying the truth. As viewers, we don’t know shît!! The camera only shows us what we need to see. That’s why most of y’all were surprised when you saw the show max clips.

Relax, everything will be out in the light, soon and Angel will be vindicated!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
scondy:

All this insults to Saga because he said his truth and how he feel about Pere

So because Saga is Pere's friend, he shouldn't tell his girlfriend how he feel and the negative character flaw of Pere?

So much insult from someone that says she doesn't insult

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
scondy:

But there is no word like shrinkled..it should be shrunk .....past participle of shrink....

My dear I know..

I tried correcting him by using the right word but he kept using the word shrinkled..

I decided to look it up, And lo, it meant what I had in mind... cheesy cheesy

So?... cheesy

Why not have a feast...

I think the word he's looking for is shrinked which I corrected him with in my replies but he didn't get the hint..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
MizzD:

I’m always baffled anytime Saga says this thing. Like you’re on national TV acting like newly married couple.. what is left biko?

Ask me o....

That a person can even use that heavily hypocritical statement as a defense....mind boggling
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
DownChelsea:
Who remembers this usual week 3 line...

"The housemates are beginning to see WhiteMoney for who he really is".. grin Lmao

WMG, pls gather here let's laugh together. grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

I remember very well. Them Paria shippers...
13 and 14 percenters..

Legion of premium qua qua qua

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Demnan:
Amen. Emmanuel just had to do that

But it’s his own reality na grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
White Money is wasting his time. They are going to lose this task. Nini and Pere are not in the mood.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
DOptical:

Nini doesnt shower with Saga. He[b] stands by the door.[/b] They dont do anxthing apart from dance at the party and sleep under the duvet. The thing is Pere should stick to the fact about them instead of instigating things and putting condoms under ninis pillow.

Biko...wetin be the difference....he might as well well in the shower with her....but most importantly is that u don't know that for certain....we have limited view of the full happenings in that house....

Did u see any video evidence pere did that ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
DOptical:

Stuff such as Saga is a mumu bla bla bla, Nini is playing him bla bla bla. Like, we know Nini and Saga are good friends (no one expects Nini to accept Saga as her boyfriend so soon na), so why were they (including Pere) decamping Nini and Saga to the viewers.

After Boma and Tega left, he would start telling Cross and co about how Nini has been doing stuff with Saga bla bla bla (just like he did to Maria). He would even put condom under Nini's pillow.

Na wa for Pere o. shocked

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Some 7 weeks ago we were inundated with shouts of how Maria was going to win the show courtesy of her 6.5 million Intercontinental fans.

4 weeks ago, we were told that her aim was to be in the top 5. Afterall there's just one winner and the goal is to stay till the last day.

3 weeks ago, she was fingered out, and the talk became the hackneyed loser anthem "she will be bigger than the winner" and that endorsements were waiting for her.

Now what the poor girl does is bathe in the morning, apply makeup, stand beside every car in her street and snap suggestive pictures. Then go back home to watch the show like everyone one of us on TV.

This life is imilimious.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sweetpink:

I have a feeling Angel is saying the truth. As viewers, we don’t know shît!! The camera only shows us what we need to see. That’s why most of y’all were surprised when you saw the show max clips.

Relax, everything will be out in the light, soon and Angel will be vindicated!

Angel will not be vindicated from being a malicious gossip sha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jadentica:

No wonder y'all are in the same fanbase..

Bunch of overbleached brain dimwits... cheesy

Una no know anything for that una olodo fanbase.. cheesy

Lol. The dumbest people are those who aren't even aware they are dumb..

Screenshot that your "shrinkled" post, show it to your teacher, and watch their brain "shrinkle" in disgust.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
creolehunt:

His Diary Session was quite interesting as usual.

He said he example disks put Congress real where van drive doesn't look of death as solar great through FBI dive different whic coffins close below.

But he believed with house and finishes a mango year and is gentle and sober Mouse hospital gamble for nail. Class truncate sever jump very swerve boil way derive.

Biggie was very happy with him, so gave him exclusive access to the Executive lounge.

Yousef for the 90m.

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.