Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3930299 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:34am On Sep 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
She was already a super slut before big brother naija.
She is going to continue from Where she stopped but this time her clients will be high class and not the ones she had before big brother naija.

My only fear for angel is falling into the hands of diabolical rich men especially yahoo plus lekki guys.

The rate at which they now use women In Lagos is heartbreaking, most especially lekki and environs.

My heart bleeds for Angel in advance because she will become a target now.

Truth is that many of our female celebs you see have been used already and this is why some female celebs will never ever get married. Even if they do, the marriage will break off in few months time.

Sometimes the media blame the men but we that are spiritually discerning knows what is going on in the realm of the spirit.

These ladies now uses feminism to cover up the fact that they have been used already.

Though some are ignorant of their own problem and there is a growing and alarming rate of the spreading of HIV now in Nigeria.

You may not see this news but i tell you my brother.
Nigeria is the country in the world with the fastest spreading of HIV.

If you know, you know. This is why everyone needs to be careful and shine your eyes.
Abegi! Quit this long sermon!

Which one is you fear for Angel. Forget all that they've used they've used.

You even said your heart bleeds, better go and stitch your bleeding heart. There's too much over sabi in your talk and I wonder why you are carrying another person's matter on your head like darling yaki

If you like complain till tomorrow, she will live her life the way she wants.

You talk like you are God that Knows yesterday, today and tomorrow. Lol

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:38am On Sep 17, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Maybe popular with runs babes ,slay queens and co.But not rational thinking people.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:
Cross na just General Market for this house

Na all the girls dem dey connect am to. Dem don use am yab Saskay, use am yab Queen too

Cheap Boy

[He meet him match for Angel
Cheap it + Cheap girl=?]

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 1:48am On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

Yes he does. Would be like Saga is mumu for Nini bla bla bla
Say you dey call your guy mumu different from the nonsense wey Saga dey do. Na why I dey avoid this thread. Some takes ehhn. I no get strength for back and forths.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Beorn:
Nini is a funny lady, though.

Only the blind would say otherwise. Nini was in her element this morning sef.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Yousef to Angel ~~~ say something dirty
Angel ~~~~ my mind isint dirty
Angel ~~~~ but you could make it dirty
Yousef ~~ have you ever had phone se.xbefore?
Angel ~~~ no I haven't
Yousef ~~~ really ,?nteresting
Yousef and Angel ~~ pretending to be on phone se.x

Twoclans ~~~~ okay ohhhh angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:00am On Sep 17, 2021
ChristoBam:

Say you dey call your guy mumu different from the nonsense wey Saga dey do. Na why I dey avoid this thread. Some takes ehhn. I no get strength for back and forths.

Abegi. He joined in the decamping them with Boma and Tega. He ain't a saint. Not to mention that he did worse to Nini

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 2:03am On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

Abegi. He joined in the decamping them with Boma and Tega. He ain't a saint. Not to mention that he did worse to Nini
Don't just make ambiguous statements. Say exactly what he said. He's no friend with Nini so what brought Nini into the convo. You think if that was Nini and queen saying those things, it has any significance to Pere?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:10am On Sep 17, 2021
SoiSoi13:

[He meet him match for Angel
Cheap it + Cheap girl=?]

And they don't mind, that's the best part

Make everybody dey catch their cruise dey go, wahala for who catch feelings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:24am On Sep 17, 2021
ChristoBam:

Don't just make ambiguous statements. Say exactly what he said. He's no friend with Nini so what brought Nini into the convo. You think if that was Nini and queen saying those things, it has any significance to Pere?

He's said rubbish about Nini and would bring in Saga into it.

Beside, what Saga was talking about was the constant rubbish Pere was always saying about Nini. Funny thing is Saga doesn't even 1/5 of it cos Pere said worse in their absence.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 2:30am On Sep 17, 2021
I dey avoid this thread like plague, everyone wants their agenda to agend which is bad. Can’t we all be honest here ? If you come to this thread for updates you are on your own… Its all coc**k and bull stories to drive their agenda.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:30am On Sep 17, 2021
They say knowledge is power and as long as we live on earth, we should never stop seeking knowledge.

Let me tell you what is going on in the Nigeria you live in so you can give advise to young men and ladies out there because who die na the person lose.

Let me tell you that when Nicky Minaj said in his song and i quote "Everybody dies but not everybody lives" She is talking in the spiritual.

She said another quote again and i quote "To live does not mean you are alive"

These are deep meaning quotes by Nicky Minaj that is playing right now In our Nigeria society.

The ladies and young men you see everyday In public when you go out, about 50% of them are dead but alive.

You could remember when white money talked about how a man tempered with his star and destiny and it took for a woman prophetess to save him and bring him back on track again.

You think he was joking?

The spiritual controls the physical and if you don't shine your eyes, they will use you even without your own knowledge.

Why do you think most Nigeria musicians sleeps a lot with video vixens and lots of ladies.
It's because they uses these ladies to renew their rituals so they can have a hit.

Some are ritualist but uses music as cover ups because it is the fame and music that gives them access to many girls which they can use.

Not only musicians, we talking about politicians, fake pastors, business men etc.

What they do is that they invite a lady into a hotel and before she gets there, they already spread something on top of the bedsheet that's like powder so the lady won't know.
Some hides something under the bedsheet before she gets there and the moment the lady sits on that bed, she is gone already so they have sex with the lady to complete the rituals on top of the bed.

Some immediately the ladies gets into the hotel, there is a ring on their left hands and during conversation, they playfully uses the ring and their hands to rub the hair and face of the lady like telling someone they are very cute and rubbing their cheek or hair.

Immediately they do that, the lady is gone already and they complete the rituals by having sex with the lady with the ring on their fingers.

In the realm of the spirit if only you know what goes on in hotels, you will share a tear and this includes 5 star hotels in Abuja and Lagos.
These high class hotels are used for the female celebrities by politicians and business men.

Things are happening my brother in this Nigeria, most of the female celebrities are spiritually dead so all they do is just to fork, fork, fork from one hotel to another by these politicians because they now owe them.

All the endorsement you see are from the politicians Just to cover face but deep down they know what they have done to these women.

This is why i said i pity angel in advance and not just angel, all the female housemates in big brother naija this year because once greed makes any one of them visit a politician or one business man in a hotel and opens pvsssy for that man, She is gone already and that's how she will be passed around by the politicians friends and be used for their rituals until they are done with her and her star in completely dead and off.

This is not just about women too.
Men are being used too most especially these young men that thinks with their dicks and not brains.

There are big rich ladies now that are now into rituals for wealth.
What they do is look for young guys that will have sex with them for free and even pay the guys money to do so.

This is rapidly going on now in Abuja and Lagos and they are seriously using guys now.

They secretly recruit guys that will be having sex with them for free and be paying the guys just to renew their rituals for wealth.

Most Abuja big girls, to Lagos to the West to the east to the south are all into it Now and the rate in alarming and guys are falling all because of free pvsssie and getting paid on top.

See in This Life, you need to have a spiritual backing and something or someone that intercedes on your behalf in the realm of the spirits or else they will use your star to play ludo.

You can't be neutral anymore, it's either you are for Jesus or you are for Satan.
There is no neutral ground anymore and this is why the church you go matters now because in the realm of the spirit, the grace of your pastor in church intercedes for you but if you fall in the wrong Church then Oyo is your own.

Do you know that guys that visits brothels. There are some diabolical runss girls that sells their semens to Yahoo plus guys.

Do you know that there are some female salons in Nigeria that the owners uses little hair particles to do rituals to the water goddess so the business can be moving big?

Do you know that when a lady goes to some salons to make their hair, in the process of making the hair, in the realm of the spirit, there are some water spirits aka ogbanje that joins in making the hair and the owner of the salons knows.

Like i said, it's either you are for Jesus or not because only in Jesus you can be saved.

Even the big brother naija you watch, do you know the meaning of the one eye symbol of the big brother naija logo?

The same one eye symbol in the dollar currency?

Bro things are happening in the realm of the spirit.

No wonder the bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge and remember Jesus said watch and pray.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 2:55am On Sep 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
They say knowledge is power and as long as we live on earth, we should never stop seeking knowledge.

Let me tell you what is going on in the Nigeria you live in so you can give advise to young men and ladies out there because who die na the person lose.

Let me tell you that when Nicky Minaj said in his song and i quote "Everybody dies but not everybody lives" She is talking in the spiritual.

These are deep meaning quotes by Nicky Minaj that is playing right now In our Nigeria society.

The ladies and young men you see everyday In public when you go out, about 50% of them are dead but alive.

You could remember when white money talked about how a man tempered with his star and destiny and it took for a woman prophetess to save him and bring him back on track again.

You think he was joking?

The spiritual controls the physical and if you don't shine your eyes, they will use you even without your own knowledge.

Why do you think most Nigeria musicians sleeps a lot with video vixens and lots of ladies.
It's because they uses these ladies to renew their rituals so they can have a hit.

Some are ritualist but uses music as cover ups because it is the fame and music that gives them access to many girls which they can use.

Not only musicians, we talking about politicians, fake pastors, business men etc.

What they do is that they invite a lady into a hotel and before she gets there, they already spread something on top of the bedsheet that's like powder so the lady won't know.
Some hides something under the bedsheet before she gets there and the moment the lady sits on that bed, she is gone already so they have sex with the lady to complete the rituals on top of the bed.

Some immediately the ladies gets into the hotel, there is a ring on their left hands and during conversation, they playfully uses the ring and their hands to rub the hair and face of the lady like telling someone they are very cute and rubbing their cheek or hair.

Immediately they do that, the lady is gone already and they complete the rituals by having sex with the lady with the ring on their fingers.

In the realm of the spirit if only you know what goes on in hotels, you will share a tear and this includes 5 star hotels in Abuja and Lagos.
These high class hotels are used for the female celebrities by politicians and business men.

Things are happening my brother in this Nigeria, most of the female celebrities are spiritually dead so all they do is just to fork, fork, fork from one hotel to another by these politicians because they now owe them.

All the endorsement you see are from the politicians Just to cover face but deep down they know what they have done to these women.

This is why i said i pity angel in advance and not just angel, all the female housemates in big brother naija this year because once greed makes any one of them visit a politician or one business man in a hotel and opens pvsssy for that man, She is gone already and that's how she will be passed around by the politicians friends and be used for their rituals until they are done with her and her star in completely dead and off.

Men are being used too most especially these young men that thinks with their dicks and not brains.

What they do is look for young guys that will have sex with them for free and even pay the guys money to do so.

This is rapidly going on now in Abuja and Lagos and they are seriously using guys now.

They secretly recruit guys that will be having sex with them for free and be paying the guys just to renew their rituals for wealth.

Most Abuja big girls, to Lagos to the West to the east to the south are all into it Now and the rate in alarming and guys are falling all because of free pvsssie and getting paid on top.

See in This Life, you need to have a spiritual backing and something or someone that intercedes on your behalf in the realm of the spirits or else they will use your star to play ludo.

You can't be neutral anymore, it's either you are for Jesus or you are for Satan.
There is no neutral ground anymore and this is why the church you go matters now because in the realm of the spirit, the grace of your pastor in church intercedes for you but if you fall in the wrong Church then Oyo is your own.

Do you know that guys that visits brothels. There are some diabolical runss girls that sells their semens to Yahoo plus guys.

Do you know that there are some female salons in Nigeria that the owners uses little hair particles to do rituals to the water goddess so the business can be moving big?

Do you know that when a lady goes to some salons to make their hair, in the process of making the hair, in the realm of the spirit, there are some water spirits aka ogbanje that joins in making the hair and the owner of the salons knows.

Like i said, it's either you are for Jesus or not because only in Jesus you can be saved.

Even the big brother naija you watch, do you know the meaning of the one eye symbol of the big brother naija logo?

No wonder the bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge and remember Jesus said watch and pray.
Rest....just rest

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 2:56am On Sep 17, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Don't you need someone to teach you this and much more?

wink
I go knack you 2 by 2.

She doesn't need anyone to teach her anything. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 2:58am On Sep 17, 2021
MamBi:

10 minutes more…. I have an annoying alarm at 5:30 angry
Same alarm time as well.

Although I sometimes only get up at 6. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:02am On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:

Yes, I agree to this...but my fear is that he will curtail more than just her excesses, but her essence
Exactly what ends up happening. I don't even like it when someone meets someone a particular way, and tries to drag them to the direct opposite of what they were not before meeting them. Trying to make a wilding like Angel into a more reserved Saskay will almost always end up wrong.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2021
EwuGambia:
Omor! This liquorose fresh laps just dey enter my eye sha... undecided.... and to think emma don caress am tire. Chaii! people still dey chop life for this Buhari era oo cry
Where you go since? cheesy

I genuinely missed your posts and memes. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 17, 2021
RightDecision15:
I dey avoid this thread like plague, everyone wants their agenda to agend which is bad. Can’t we all be honest here ? If you come to this thread for updates you are on your own… Its all coc**k and bull stories to drive their agenda.
Fr... This thread is too toxic for my liking. Everyone insulting each other all the time.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 17, 2021
OGdaddy:

You think he was joking?

What's this one saying!! Abeg Gettat!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:28am On Sep 17, 2021
See this Ashawo Kobo Kobo telling someone she isn't attracted to cross but ur smelling borehole is attracted to the fist of all tongue cheesy Mumu!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:46am On Sep 17, 2021
OGdaddy:

You think he was joking?

In a bid to sound more spiritually woke,you ended up sounding so fetish and diabolical!
Tueh!
Pity yourself first before you wake up at midnight right useless epistles concerning Angel!
You really think that Angel is a candidate for hell fire while you are holier than Angel Michael?
Lmao!
That babe is closer to God than your hypocritical and judgemental ass and you really have to stop pretending to care about her cos you obviously dont! You better keep your useless epistle to yourself before I descend on you!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:47am On Sep 17, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
See this Ashawo Kobo Kobo telling someone she isn't attracted to cross but ur smelling borehole is attracted to the fist of all tongue cheesy Mumu!!
I love how restless and frustration keep you awake just for Angel!
Lmao!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:54am On Sep 17, 2021
maxwell530:
Angel's fans go defend tire before Sunday grin grin grin
E concern you?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:56am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Sweetpink:

You really think that Angel is a candidate for hell fire while you are holier than Angel Michael?
Lmao!
That babe is closer to God than your hypocritical and judgemental ass!!
You really have to stop pretending to care about her cos you obviously dont.So keep your useless epistle to yourself before I descend on you![/s]
Shurrup and enjoy the long suffering!!

Others have seen the light!!!!

While angelica the candidate of hell, U and ur oloshooo colleagues supporting her have all been sentenced to eternal damnation hahaha tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:01am On Sep 17, 2021
sethtsadopp:
This Angel is a Slut and it won't stop in the house. Their type are marketing themselves for the rich men outside.
Because she refuses to sleep with all the guys in that house and give you a free porn to watch abi?
Rich men kee you dia!
Waka!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:04am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
Sweetpink:

Lmao![/s]
Ofcourse the holy book says suffer not a witch to live tongue
I enjoy descending on u with my claws !!!

Infact i am out to continue to frustrate u all in that coven along with her cheesy grin cheesy forever tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:04am On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

You’ve been on this for long Rest! Rest!!
Andy keep lying effortlessly

Hahahahaha

Pere keep choking her pls

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:05am On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

He's said rubbish about Nini and would bring in Saga into it.

Beside, what Saga was talking about was the constant rubbish Pere was always saying about Nini. Funny thing is Saga doesn't even 1/5 of it cos Pere said worse in their absence.

Yimu

Keep crying osedegal

U go disguise tire

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:18am On Sep 17, 2021
Angel is going home - 100 percent confirmed grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:19am On Sep 17, 2021
We are losing two girls on Sunday .

If a third person joins them , then Cross will go.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Sweetpink:

Lmao!
Hope you've started preparing money cakes , you'll visit your fave at her hotel room on Monday.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:26am On Sep 17, 2021
They said Maria left before their fave , they didn't know that the devil was keeping their fave to serve her a bucket of disgrace before booting her out grin

First : her Vijay pic all over the internet. grin

The bushy dirty thing all over our faces .

Secondly : Cross destroyed whatever dignity their fave had left by dismantling her toto grin

Thirdly : their fave was exposed as a bitter , insecure gossip and liar grin

Fourth: their fave was exposed as a lazy , manipulative , trashy being that threw her fellow women to the dogs .

They said my Maria will watch their fave from home , guess what Maria watched your fave from home as she disgraced her generation , now your fave will be joining Maria before the final week

Isn't Karma such a peachy darling ? grin

Haq Haq Haq

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (5386) (5387) (5388) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.