Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3967230 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2021
scondy:

Shuti....a ship that never sailed but had a bond stronger that the ones that sailed.....

Uti....I liked that guy ehn...Sheila baby....

Infact the MNC ....

All stars was the best bba season

YUP!

I didn't like Uti in all his outings

Shuti was a scam ship grin

I found Sheila, TK and Tawana's triangle much more entertaining grin

Menh!..... BBA cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Nefort:

If Whitemoney wasn't there, Yousef's chances of winning the money will be very high. I honestly want Yousef to win. It will be more entertaining for an underrated housemate to destroy that Whitemoney bandwagon and claim the prize without making too much noise and stressing himself. That's what we call stealth.
Ditto. I have a thing for underdogs. I love to root for them. WM used to be my choice housemate for this season but Yousef is starting to grow on me. I still like WM but I'm starting to like Yousef, and especially Emmarose much more.

Liquorose is number 1 for me now sha grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
teacherbim:

I am not his only fan here, just that we are not loud as others.
His fans are everywhere and from all the tribes in Nigeria, also some African countries
We love him genuinely.
I do not know him personally but I fell Inlove with him when he had his first diary section,with the way he behaved like a lost pupil in there cheesy., I laughed at him that day , also called him names.
His fans are called Yunikstars❤
Kindly follow him on social media,thanks

Yousef is a wonderful and cool headed guy, he has a good personality that is why he is loved by almost all the housemates.

Personally I like him as a nice dude but he is not among my top 7 favourite housemates.

I also think most of his fans are females.
Good luck to him on Sunday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
[s]Archoloshoos Shurrup!!! I am not a Marian but the only failure we know that was fisted and fingered like a pig is ur angel!!!

Don't mind Dem, Angel that her vagina is infected and bruised now due to how cross fingered her destiny out it... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
scondy:

Elikem was the sure guy....yo....I went raving madt for that dude.....9ja was just unnecessarily loyal to Melvin....dude had no game

He was so boring.... tears inducing type

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

What teasing? Such as whenever Biggie calls the housemates, it's to give Nini and Saga punishment? Or Saga is a mumu for Nini bla bla bla. Abegi.

That's apart from saying all sort of thing about Nini to Boma and Tega and later to Cross, Angel and co.

Y'all know Pere is an instigator!

Oga u r watching a different show obviously ...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Travelpes: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
This Queen Gist choke ooo.This kinda low self esteem still dey?
DOptical:

Both of you are far up your instigating bully Pere ass to see road for yourself! Anyway, the housemates think he's an instigator! No one even went to him yesterday cos they knew it was the truth and my joy was Angel, Queen and Cross had been previously present when he was instigating rubbish about Nini! Even when Angel went to him, she had to tell him that it was the truth and he should not feel bad about it and that Maria didn't trust him either.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Jadentico:

I know this but atleast we would have heard one or two people say same about our accent. You're the first person saying this..That's my concern.

I'm not the first. Maybe the first on this page, but definitely not the first in general. Even the comedians in Nigeria those who started from Warri or grew up in Warri display the H factor as well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
KingDamzzy:

Wouldn't describe Nini as funny.

She's more of Cheeky and Sarcastic.

Nini is funny! She was even in her element this morning.

As a matter of fact, most Whitemoney fans were always using her banters to hype Whitemoney at the beginning. That was still when she was still a free bird.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Kinematics:

I'm not the first. Maybe the first on this page, but definitely not the first in general. Even the comedians in Nigeria those who started from Warri or grew up in Warri display the H factor as well.

Ogbeni na you be the first person abegi...

Abeg I no want derail this thread with this talk..

E Don do!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2021
scondy:

Bros...calm down...imported fish feed is 1k for a small satchet that can last for a year ....cos 6 - 8 seeds is ok for them ...
Calm down for wetin, I no talk say only one fish be #35k the entire set.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2021
scondy:

Oga u r watching a different show obviously ...

You're the watching a different show!

Pere not only gossip but instigate a lot!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2021
MamBi:

The wedding on BB was shocked for me as well. Merl fell hook line and sinker and you are right, Mwisho was harder to read.

As for Elizabeth and Kev, na so Kev follow girl with boyfriend until she finally married him oh. grin grin I can’t remember any other girl with Kev though unless it’s the girl who smashed in the door when she was angry? She has a real smoky voice and could drink anybody under the table…

She is.referring to Emma

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2021
creolehunt:
[s]Some 7 weeks ago we were inundated with shouts of how Maria was going to win the show courtesy of her 6.5 million Intercontinental fans.

4 weeks ago, we were told that her aim was to be in the top 5. Afterall there's just one winner and the goal is to stay till the last day.

3 weeks ago, she was fingered out, and the talk became the hackneyed loser anthem "she will be bigger than the winner" and that endorsements were waiting for her.

Now what the poor girl does is bathe in the morning, apply makeup, stand beside every car in her street and snap suggestive pictures. Then go back home to watch the show like everyone one of us on TV.

This life is imilimious[/s].

Dry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Do you really know what being an instigator means ?

DOptical:

Both of you are far up your instigating bully Pere ass to see road for yourself! Anyway, the housemates think he's an instigator! No one even went to him yesterday cos they knew it was the truth and my joy was Angel, Queen and Cross had been previously present when he was instigating rubbish about Nini! Even when Angel went to him, she had to tell him that it was the truth and he should not feel bad about it and that Maria didn't trust him either.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2021
Jadentico:

Ogbeni na you be the first person abegi...

Abeg I no want derail this thread with this talk..

E Don do!

You can deny all you like, but its the truth.

Anyways its not a crime to have an accent, because English is not our more tongue. Be proud of who you are...

We move.....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Jadentico:

Don't mind Dem, Angel that her vagina is infected and bruised now due to how cross fingered her destiny out it... cheesy
True!!
It can never be me supporting liars or evil .. This is how they would have accused an innocent lady maria without proof!!!
Angel remains the only fingered borehole till proven otherwise!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Jadentico:

Scondy you never tire for this BBA gist? undecided

Shebi na you scold me yesterday night like mama wey drag pikin ear go house..

Now you don't know when to stop too. Shior!

Looool...oya na...were u not a fan of bba?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 17, 2021
Jadentico:

Guy that's not true...
I be urhobo o.. Are you urhobo?
Na itsekiri people you dey mistake o...
Itsekiri people full Warri o.
Yes,itsekiri people owns Warri
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2021
creolehunt:

Dominique this Jadentico is Jadentica who is clearly serving a ban.

Please enforce Rule 19.

Gbegirsoup you should really be ashamed. One person with over 15 monikers.

Embarrassing.

Live and let live....

A core principle to life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Who else thinks yousef voting power is being over hyped? ....i still think he's leaving on Sunday, e go shock una

Omo, no legit result till now.

This is the tightest voting week this season and dem no dey release results like that. The only thing that is sure right now, is Saskay leaving. Every other thing, na guess work for now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Emmarose shippers just tell yourselves the truth, This Emmanuel on my screen moments ago clearly is not into rose smh. LR deserves better... Its uncomfortable even unhealthy sometimes watching his treatment of LR, someone he claims to be in a ship with. smh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:25am On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

You're the one not watching! He's said it severally. Himself, Boma and Tega. We all focused on Boma and Tega because they wouldn't keep shut about it.

Not just that, Pere would say whenever Biggie calls the housemates, it's for Nini and Saga's punishment! Abegi.

How many times have they been punished ? Mr agenda.....isn't it only the not leaving hoh room early thing? I.e. before that of yesterday

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Saga is the type that can hate you if his woman doesn't like you....He will even carrry am for head just to please the woman.

All his travails on the show were indirectly influenced by his attachment with nini.

It was actually Nini who was even defending Pere to Saga. Same way Nini was defending Maria when Saga brought her up.

Na Saga cause his problem abeg. He gossips a lot. He was doing this with Pere, Boma and Arin before Nini came into the equation. Worse is innocent Nini keeps getting dragged into the mess.

That being said, Pere is still an instigator and gossip too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Who else thinks yousef voting power is being over hyped? ....i still think he's leaving on Sunday, e go shock una

I gave him 80 percent of my votes and gave cross the rest

But if he leaves cross stays then I am okay
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2021
scondy:

How many times have they been punished ? Mr agenda.....isn't it only the not leaving hoh room early thing? I.e. before that of yesterday

Microphone infringement,
leaving the HOH late,
Saga lateness to the diary session (they weren't punished but were called out)

and the recent ones yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes,itsekiri people owns Warri

Gettat!

Who told you that nansins?. undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2021
PatientVulture:

Do you really know what being an instigator means ?

Yes. Instigating rubbish to create an untruthful impression or cause fight.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2021
scondy:

Looool...oya na...were u not a fan of bba?

I was. But una dey derial com dey make the thread boring... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
omotolly22:
Please kayode please can you take this boring ship away from our screen

Imagine it was erica and kidd given this opportunity, the whole place will be on fire

The camera men go run leave them.... My Kidd sha grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
True!!
It can never be me supporting liars or evil .. This is how they would have accused an innocent lady maria without proof!!!
Angel remains the only fingered borehole till proven otherwise!!!

Choi!

God bless your good heart.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Saga can sit on your face na...grin
see as you dey blush angry

E Be like you no value your yansh angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5389) (5390) (5391) (5392) (5393) (5394) (5395) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.