Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3928801 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) (5407) (5408) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
PrincessEstates:

You got that too. wink

Each time Pere tries to drive the gist in the direction that he’s not an instigator, while trying to instigate them(Yousef and Cross) against Saga, Yousef will just interject with “but that’s something an instigator will say nah”.

Cross also keeps on gisting something else, totally different to what Pere wants them to talk about. Although I’m still trying to decide if Cross is doing it deliberately, or is totally oblivious.

Pere don frustrate die. The guy be like, I dey use style table Saga matter, these ones just dey yarn something else. grin
Yousef grin
It's not today. He tried to do it last week and both Saga and Nini survived the nominations and now he wants to do it again grin but Yousef is not giving him chance grin
Lmao
He's always trying to get a gang up against Someone

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Valto:
they are hyping saskay's win,while the silent biggie favoured winner among them is gradually approaching 10m. she has won over 35% of the season's winner 30m cash prize. undecided
No favor there Rose is a go-getter as evidenced by how well she carried out the same task saga woefully failed

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
annycase5:
Even if Saskay leaves on Sunday she has won enough money

Congratulations saw
#blackgirlmagic#
Enough money is relative? Yes she has won money, is it enough?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
DownChelsea:

Greetings, my Lamba Lord.

Greetings!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
teacherbim:

Cross with lamba so bad with false numbers
He exaggerates a lot

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fairdamsel:
LR and Saskay are the two smartest females in that house.
Those two are on a winning spree
Really proud of them

They bring their all when it comes to tasks.
It’s very commendable I must say.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
I thought her mom died when she was still a child?
MizzD:

Yep

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
He exaggerates a lot
Too much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
stonemind:

Liquorose might actually win
39% probability
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
Viking07:
The emboldened part is mission impossible.
grin[left][/left] cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
stonemind:

Liquorose might actually win
Nice joke

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:

WhiteMoney jokingly called Cross a murderer because his fish died last night, Angel attacked him for calling Cross a murderer and accused him of being insensitive.

They had a brief back and forth, very civil shades thrown at each other, and then it was over.
Mission accomplished cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
safarigirl:
Dem really rate Saskay for this house, that's good
Not really
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
mycar:
Yousef na funny guy
indirectly telling pere that he is an instigator.

grin grin Everybody don tell Pere this thing. Himself know he is guilty of it. grin

Instigator strategy oh, Cooking practical strategy oh, okra strategy oh, woman wrapper strategy oh, al of them better pass No Strategy... grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
syrecookie:
pere has found himself new enemy in Nini's fans, you guys have been twisting narratives against the guy since. I'm not even his fan oo but I've been noticing how you guys keep giving fake reports to make him look bad all day.
Even WM fans aren't joining you guys in the charades, please leave the guy alone and stop giving fake reports for tje sake of people that are not watching. Leave pere and focus on your fave(Nini) osedegal, princessestates, giel,DOptical and co.

Ps:I'm a rose fan

Please point out the narrative that was twisted @syrecookie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
JBoss25:
Not really

Which one is the "not really" for? That they rate her, or that the rating is good?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
E be like say na this Crochet pattern they reign for girls now...

Thank heavens I am single.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mumu Saga.

Simp. embarassed angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
OGdaddy:
Kayode should take This camera back to cross and Pere.

Sometimes i wonder what cross and pere is doing in big brother's house.
Perhaps they came for the experience and fame because truth is that these two guys are made already with vast life experiences.

If not for the big brother. Who the fork is NiNI to be insulting cross and pere?

Imagine queen telling pere he will show him pepper during their last altercation.

Imagine funke akindele telling 50 cent, she will show him pepper. grin

These guys in the house have really suffered from these Okirika ladies in the house.

Hahaha...ur posts na always cruise....comic relief....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fairdamsel:
LR and Saskay are the two smartest females in that house.
Those two are on a winning spree
Really proud of them

LQ na production pet. Some task when she win, she no deserve. For example yesterday task.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
DOptical:

Lmao.

Same Rose fans who were voting for Pere instead of Maria, Rose's supposed friend? Man obsessed fanbase cheesy

Your inputs ain't needed.

What I have done here was to defend Nini from Pere's roaming victim card Wailing of fans. I already accepted Biggie's punishment and Tbh, I had no problem with the expose but Pere fans are something else at this point.

Pere has done nothing for Nini apart from castigate her in her absence and project sexual inkling on her while putting condoms under Nini's pillow! Yet it was Nini who saved Pere ass from eviction last Sunday despite the tension between them during that time. She could have put up Pere! Pere fans has no right to come at Nini!

The fact that we hardly complain about this doesn't means you can come at Nini and use her as the regular scapegoat (I do know Nini is the usual scapegoat but Pere fans shouldn't push it).

Funny enough Nini wasn't even the one who started the whole conversation but let's blame Nini as usual. As if Pere had ever done anything for her.

Sit this out, Liquorose's fans! Don't let me drag Rose cos Nini has always been cool with Rose.
And what will you drag Rose with?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
@ badinfluence, I talk say my source never give me any sure result O, only that Saskay dey go.

No come talk say my source talk anything. I just said I saw conflicting results on the internet, but nothing from my source.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
WhiteQueen moments... grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Queen dancing for her man.

White admiring the ass shaking. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
scondy:

Hahaha...ur posts na always cruise....comic relief....
Scondy, you don see film wey your guy dey?

It's release date is October 15th, by then una go fit watch the premiere with your guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
queen twerking/dancing for whitemoney in the executive hoh room. isnt it high time mazi knack this girl. the seduction is too much cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Queen hot tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
nazablossom:
There are some parts of Anambra that doesn't have the L and R factor sha

Which part?

I always thought it's education that drives the L and R factor away from their tongues.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Osedagal:

Nini?? Lol.. Anita's family Dem hold bar die..Pere is actually a rich guy, but for Cross the guy is a Lamba Maestro.

Which yeye bar....when u see a child trained in wealth....its not hard to know o ....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Pray, do tell
What festival is this and how where they caught?
Then you have the answer to your question

No festival was involved.

They were massacred..It's on frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Valto:
queen twerking/dancing for whitemoney in the executive hoh room. isnt it high time mazi knack this girl. the seduction is too much cheesy

How many time does he need to tell us that he isn't attracted to her before we get it?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Na wa ọ

Queen don climb on top Mazi, she dey molest the guy in our very before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) (5407) (5408) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.