Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3993571 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2021
scondy:

Week 8 about to begin and we don't know zilch about the dude...asides from exaggerated stories of his hustle ...we know nothing.....

We know pere from his gist about his life back home, same with cross, Angel, liquour , saskay and even emmanuel that hardly talks....nini and Saga sef we can say things about their life back home.
What do we know about WM? Has he mentioned having any Ex? What kind of place does he live in? What kind of friends does he roll with? Who is his closest buddy back home?

All he does is keep the discussion about the game, control the narrative, douse the spirits of the other housemates under the guise of advise.....

We know zilch about who the real whitemoney is? But one thing is certain....he is a calculative muddafuckka.....see the way moved in on JB when Michael left? Albeit doing it like.he wasn't ding anything.....

If anything...I m glad I could see thru his bullcrap
who the fvck are you to know anything about him? He doesn't need your recognition to stay in the house.He has talked about where he lives in ojuelegba, he talked about his music hustles and the artistes he used to work with e.g Fireboy,he talked about his kind of work, he talked about his age, he talked about his ex which her parent didn't allow the relationship because of ethnic thing,he talked about his brothers.
You started your agenda in week 1 and still on it in week 8. He's getting stronger and scaping tru every agenda, change your tactics and strategy of hating him because it's not working.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2021
fertilewomb:

And some people on this thread were angry because WM was advicing his friend Queen.

They just want her to loose guard so they can liter her nudes all over the internet, use it to masturbate and troll her with it, just the way they are doing to Angel.

Smh

Some people are terrible sha.

This season choke haters die. If WM talk they will waiiiillllllllll. If WM no talk they will waiiiillllllllll. But I like the emotional and mental torture WM & WMG is giving them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 7:41am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Who told u that?

Pls say what u know and don't spread false info

Shut up guy there is no time whitemoney doesn't tell his story If someone asked him
I could even remember him telling JMK that time that he has two brothers and one lives in abuja and whitemoney even told her he didn't go to university

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2021
Eeghe:

Hello Beorn.
Did WM warn Cross to stay away from Angel?
shocked

I dont know of this ever happening because I don't get to watch during the day during week days. So, if such happened, it probably happened during the daytime though I doubt it because nobody reported on this thread. But If it was last night, then it didn't happen.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

You sure say you well so?
And you are talking about porting to liquorose when clear as daylight you have always been a hater. Cos no indifferent person would use that language let alone a fan.
My Friend no dey disguise. People like you are the easiest to figure out. It takes just a small inconsequential thing for your hate to jump out.
The fact that Queen is whitemoneys friend is enough reason to advice her to behave herself. People don't allow their friends frolick around. Plus the fact that she is neither cross' girl nor his intended.
Maybe whitemoney likes her, maybe he is just disguising. Maybe he is not interested in a relationship with her. But his advice is legit. Considering Queen got pissed when he was giving Jackie little attention. She doesn't even allow any other girl play with him anyhow?
Where was your outrage then¿?
You go allow make another man dey tap woman wey you dey with nyansh anyhow? In the name of party?
Even Saskay wey cross been dey like, took exceptions to it. That nah two people wet been dey try strike P oh..
It makes no sense for a lady to hang around a guy and still act unhinged. Infact, it is seen as a sign of weakness.
Like I said, Koshi joooor.
No dey disguise. You are a hater. Own it.
And may God help your Blood Pressure.
Here we go again...So partying na misbehaving?

He can give her any bloody advice he wants but he shouldn't tell a full grown happy gel to sit down when a party is on.Simple
If nobody party how the party go sweet?Hiz killing the show indirectly
Queen never ever stopped him from partying. angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Who told u that?

Pls say what u know and don't spread false info
Watch the day after WM,s fight with Pere,and revert back to me.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Anybody thinking he can decampaign Whitemoney at this stage of the show is actually foolish to begin with.
If your decampaigning couldn't work in week 1,2,3,4,5,6 I wonder why you think it's gonna work right now. Some of them are actually waiting to see the final 5 so as to join the bandwagon of their percieved stronger HM. One mumu was even threatening to make sure WM don't smell the money because WMG didn't vote for her 21 year old hoe whose pucci is everywhere.

Una go dey alright Las Las

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Miller232:

Shut up guy there is no time whitemoney doesn't tell his story If someone asked him
I could even remember him telling JMK that time that he has two brothers and one lives in abuja and whitemoney even told her he didn't go to university

See this mugu o

89% of wm story is a big lie..I sabi that guy for street.
I no just wan knock him hustle..He is a big laya

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:53am On Sep 18, 2021
clefstone:

Good question. He is not doing it for queen but for the viewers. He wants to be liked by viewers. Mercy was wild in her season and still won. Man is fake
Period!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

See this mugu o

I beg you to knock his hustle and let's see if it's going to affect his chances.

You are delusional

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

So dancing in the pool is messing around baa?Did the jackie b u talking abt miss any pool party?

Why im nor advice am when Jackie b dey that house.

He is nothing but a Fat jealous pig trying to kill the happy mood in the house

Are you aware that Queen has once masturbated inside that pool and came to the full glare of the housemates? Even Nini and co discussed about it yesterday evening.

Queen said prior to coming to bb's house she doesn't take alcohol and for someone like that a sip will make her do things she would regret later when sober.

I remember on one jacuzzi abi party night she was telling Pere to come to the bathroom with her so they can do the do. If Pere no get self control shebi he for follow am ni?

These are the things and many more that makes WM to advise and look out for her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2021
As expected scondy is attacked with who the Bleep?who the hell?who are you?how dare you ? Hmmmmmmmm.

Immediately I saw her post I knew they will run like they ran in on me some few days ago.

In my history of watching big brother I usually do not dislike a housemate in totality. I have never experienced something like this.No atom of likeness at all.

I wish I could ask the nairaland monikers G...l ,B...n and F......d what exactly they like about whitemoney but then again they do not owe me that information.

Anyway it is a game,may the best gamer win.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

See this mugu o

Shut up ur stinking gutter mouth oga
You sabi whitemoney for street oya bring proof now
Mumu mugu nothing u fit talk whey go distract us am sure u are one of those liquorose bandwagoners una eyes go peel las las

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

So dancing in the pool is messing around baa?Did the jackie b u talking abt miss any pool party?

Why im nor advice am when Jackie b dey that house.

He is nothing but a Fat jealous pig trying to kill the happy mood in the house
He wasn't advising her against dancing in the pool, he was only telling her not to go naked or do things she won't ordinarily do when she is her in normal self. Anything that will ruin her reputation due to the type of things she wants to do in the future unless she just wants to end up as an entertainer and not a socialite or motivational speaker

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2021
I have come to realise that Angel will not win bbnaija and that's fine but WM ain't winning shit and as time goes on,he will be unmasked as a fraud and a fake ass fat pig!!!!!
Bet me!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2021
1 person creating numerous monikers just to quote "itself" and attack WM.
The hight of joblessness. Hahahaha

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Osedagal:

The Introverts this season are too much, this is just their reality!
There is nothing wrong bringing Introverts, the problem is finding the right blend. Too many extroverts will results in fighting everyday and noise

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2021
I've not been on this thread for over 10hrs. Just came on and all I see is Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney Whitemoney

My people tell me who is the show?

When you're big you're big abegggggg

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

I swear that guy is a hater and an instigator hiding under luv and advice

He is every tin pipu accuse pere of
Your head is good. You see, most Nigerians are poor at discernment and will always fall for wolves in sheep clothing. My disappointment for what is unraveling before our very eyes this season is that Nigerians are still not prepared to make right political decisions if an obvious 'wayorist' like WM can deceive a large swath of the population. If big brother is a social experiment, the housemates are not the only test group, Nigeria as a people is being tested

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:
I have come to realise that Angel will not win bbnaija and that's fine but WM ain't winning shit and as time goes on,he will unmasked as a fraud and a fake ass fat pig!!!!!
Bet me!!!

Ok. How ungrateful you can be although I don't regret voting Angel because she still has the likelihood of leaving on Sunday. Btw WMs win is sealed already.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:
[s]I have come to realise that Angel will not win bbnaija and that's fine but WM ain't winning shit and as time goes on,he will be unmasked as a fraud and a fake ass fat pig!!!!!
Bet me!!![/s]

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:
I have come to realise that Angel will not win bbnaija and that's fine but WM ain't winning shit and as time goes on,he will unmasked as a fraud and a fake ass fat pig!!!!!
Bet me!!!

Tati its just two weeks that we have Left o grin

Wish you started this earlier sha grin

As it is now biggie has already signed the check,we are just waiting for him to officially hand it over to odogwu

No man is God

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2021
Liquorose fans una agenda no go agend
All these pity voters and bandwagoners them
WHITEMONEY FOR THE MONEY!!!!
Naso una call laycon different names he is manipulative he is this he is that las las una no change the end story
By the end of this season una no go fit change am again whitemoney go win una go chop potopoto

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2021
clefstone:
[s]Your head is good. You see, most Nigerians are poor at discernment and will always fall for wolves in sheep clothing. My disappointment for what is unraveling before our very eyes this season is that Nigerians are still not prepared to make right political decisions if an obvious 'wayorist' like WM can deceive a large swath of the population. If big brother is a social experiment, the housemates are not the only test group, Nigeria as a people is being tested[/s]

Cry more...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Agbgift:

Biggie did not give cross those guns. When Biggie announced that the garden door was opened, those guns where there. Liquorose and Emanuel were the first to step into that garden, followed by pere, who first took one of the guns. Pls try and find a creative way of decamping an housemate. Some of us still watch the show.

Don't mind the liar. I stopped reply it when I noticed the amount of bile and hate in his posts, and how he was lying about what never happened. Imagine saying Biggie gave Cross the guns.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:
I have come to realise that Angel will not win bbnaija and that's fine but WM ain't winning shit and as time goes on,he will be unmasked as a fraud and a fake ass fat pig!!!!!
Bet me!!!
I wan use ur tears please grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
While I agree that WM might have studied the show well and knows what viewers want, he doesn't have fault. If a lecturer keeps setting the same questions for 4 years, and a student crams the past question and pass, how is the student at fault? Blame BBNaija production for been lacklustre and shallow when it comes to the program. All they care about is profits!

You are absolutely correct.The truth is the guy has no fault whatsoever.

That is why people who came with strategy during double wahala season had issues because the organisers bonded them up in twos and made them play the game that way to the amazement of both viewers and players.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:
Bet me!!!
it's late, you can't stop the moving train. Whatever alliance you want to form,make sure you remain here after the last week. Your tears will be delicious

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KAHBOOM: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2021
Miller232:

Shut up ur stinking gutter mouth oga
You sabi whitemoney for street oya bring proof now
Mumu mugu nothing u fit talk whey go distract us am sure u are one of those liquorose bandwagoners una eyes go peel las las
Idiat

U know that the punk is a bloody laya

Person wey dey squat with person dey claim say im get duplex

Always exaggerating and hyping himself.If he doesn't win this show I see fellow housemate and viewers getting disappointed and angry with him for the unnecessary lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Here we go again...So partying na misbehaving?

He can give her any bloody advice he wants but he shouldn't tell a full grown happy gel to sit down when a party is on.Simple
If nobody party how the party go sweet?Hiz killing the show indirectly
Queen never ever stopped him from partying. angry
My question still stands..."did he ever look out for Queen or give her any fucking advice when JMK or Jackie B was still in that house"?
His piglets should answer this question and stop blabbing!!!!
Rubbish!
Instead him to woo Queen like he did do Jackie,he is busy using her play his dirty games,since his kitchen strategy stopped working!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

[s]Idiat

Always exaggerating and hyping himself.If he doesn't win this show I see fellow housemate and viewers getting disappointed and angry with him for the unnecessary lies[/s]

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 8:06am On Sep 18, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Idiat

Always exaggerating and hyping himself.If he doesn't win this show I see fellow housemate and viewers getting disappointed and angry with him for the unnecessary lies

Idiot u have not given any credible proof that u know whitemoney before the show
Oga better go find work do no they hate on who God don bless mugu

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.