Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929314 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
Demnan:
What has WM done to you
She believes WMG didn't vote for Angel, so her revenge plan is to attack WM..

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eeghe:

Thank you
Good morning
Good afternoon Doc

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Threebear:
Smh I'm missing a lot .
Work wants to kill me.

What is happening , did Cross and Emmanuel fight?
Na only fight dey sweet u...so tell us how is the poll today....bottom 3

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Gosh this thread is so funny and interesting. I Don laugh taya grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
dominique:

Yet he's advising them on how to play the same game he's also playing grin. Is that how you will keep showing your opponents the "expo" to win a game you're also hoping to win? There's only one person Whitemoney cares about in that house and that person is Whitemoney. Most of you know this but you keep calling those that have figured him out haters.

If you say so, I believe Pere only cares about himself, afterall he hasn't shown us he cares about anyone in that house

Emmanuel only cares about himself afterall people on this thread says he is just using Liquorose not really into her.

Yousef only cares about herself

Angel only cares about herself since she has flirted with almost all the guys in that house and we can't pin point who she is really into.

Queen cares about herself since she is using WM to catch cruise and play her game not really into him

Saskay cares about herself since she was playing with the mind of two grown man.

Infact everybody in that house are selfish, self-centered and cares only about theirselves apart from Saga that cares for Nini who is his 90m.

Since advising your friend means you only care about yourself

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mannylex(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why does Yousef act like a psycho sometimes abi na kolomental grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mannylex:
Why does Yousef act like a psycho sometimes abi na kolomental grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vickyboiy: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
This Yousef na mumu....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Demnan:
He should hear. I'm just saying his love is meaty

grin grin grin

But you didn't lie though. That fish was meaty finally, especially towards the end when he pushed it into the ocean. Imagine chancing that size of fish on a random day tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:
I have come to realise that Angel will not win bbnaija and that's fine but WM ain't winning shit and as time goes on,he will be unmasked as a fraud and a fake ass fat pig!!!!!
Bet me!!!
You can’t save your fave from a cheap eviction but think you can Somehow unseat a winner? grin

Your BBN journey has been quite painful ; Tacha, Etica( I think) and Angel. Pele dear

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beorn:
LMAO. Mazi. I love this dude. Even Pere dey laugh. grin
Lol I noticed that too.
He's a natural, that one!
Effortlessly funny.

Then next was the way he immediately balanced his left leg on the armrest of the HOH chair like a boss cool After giving out instructions ( Biggie's, of course)
Don't think I recall any other male HOH balancing on the chair in that manner and killing the pose rightly. Lol, he then playfully called Queen an ashewo for calling him out on spreading his legs. Man has a joke line for every situation that requires one. A natural, like I said.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
If this is true, that's illogical. Not every WMG will like Angel, those of us who does did vote for her. And WMG already agreed to stop voting enmasse for anyone but WM since the Queen saga, even before e Angel was nominated. If she hates WM because of that, that means she never liked WM to begin with
badinfluence:

She believes WMG didn't vote for Angel, so her revenge plan is to attack WM..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Raeheemwayne:

cheesy

Of course, I do. Please text the Addy!

Good morning!

Good morning Teamie!
Check your Inbox grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Fabzgrace:
Gosh this thread is so funny and interesting. I Don laugh taya grin grin grin

As in ...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
If its still alive and well inside water, I wouldn't know how to go about catching it. But the way its already inside that his container, so easy to catch. Pepper soup ingredient
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

But you didn't lie though. That fish was meaty finally, especially towards the end when he pushed it into the ocean. Imagine chancing that size of fish on a random day tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=crazymommy post=105935052][/quote]What's this nonsense you dey always dey post
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheEnforcer:
What's this nonsense you dey always dey post

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Unbothered14:

Cc beorn....I don't do this...But you will agree Downchelsea is basking in delusion....na very sentimental fan season to season...Take her/him serious at your own peril..

Since I was the only person who watched whitemoney giving Queen morals arrn 6-7pm...grin

Downchelsea is a joker sha.

I read where they were tackling you..... I laughed, smh and passed

Na in-house fight..... make una settle am

Its what it's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
Demnan:
If its still alive and well inside water, I wouldn't know how to go about catching it. But the way its already inside that his container, so easy to catch. Pepper soup ingredient

grin grin grin

You sef na werey. Instead of you to enjoy the music video, na how to get that fish into your pot you were more interested in.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
I enjoyed it oo, but I would have enjoyed it more with pepper soup
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

You sef na werey. Instead of you to enjoy the music video, na how to get that fish into your pot you were more interested in.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
dominique:

Yet he's advising them on how to play the same game he's also playing grin. Is that how you will keep showing your opponents the "expo" to win a game you're also hoping to win? There's only one person Whitemoney cares about in that house and that person is Whitemoney. Most of you know this but you keep calling those that have figured him out haters.

Giddem!
DomDom dem go soon call seunn to ban u grin

I sabi those pple

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SapphireBlue: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]

Is cross gay

ThunderSwitch:
Loool Uwa di imirimous!!!
Be careful or u get more than u bargained for cheesy

Cross hands have been stained with the cursed gal's menstrual blood!!! Now he has become an object of ridicule and a cockroach to even small boys like Emmanuel that used to respect him choi cheesy tongue See Emma scolding him like a little boy tongue

Even Emma's nyash that he has been salivating for and even applying all the seductive tricks to get will now be denied him cos he now looks like a stinking shit to Emma cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yousef...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
fertilewomb:

If you say so, I believe Pere only cares about himself, afterall he hasn't shown us he cares about anyone in that house

Emmanuel only cares about himself afterall people on this thread says he is just using Liquorose not really into her.

Angel only cares about herself since she has flirted with almost all the guys in that house and we can't pin point who she is really into.

Queen cares about herself since she is using WM to catch cruise and play her game not really into him

Saskay cares about herself since she was playing with the mind of two grown man.

Infact everybody in that house are selfish and cares about theirselves apart from Saga that cares for Nini who is his 90m.

grin grin grin grin
This is very correct. Only saga is not interested in the money. Nini is his 90m.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Who else noticed that Nini's Bweast is the size of Dorathy's N!pple

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SapphireBlue: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na which kind igbo accent this nini get?
And she no be igbo.
Hahahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
liquorose is even more sexy than Mini

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nice 1 Yousef ❤

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tobb: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
LitAda:
Na only fight dey sweet u...so tell us how is the poll today....bottom 3
Dem say na
Emma
Yousef
Angel
Cross
Saskay
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
fertilewomb:

Infact everybody in that house are selfish and cares about theirselves apart from Saga that cares for Nini who is his 90m.

my dear life na per head oh

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
ekanx27:
Who else noticed that Nini's Bweast is the size of Dorathy's N!pple

(1) (2) (3) ... (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.