Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929327 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Because of the little issue WhiteMoney and Angel had some days ago, you have now turn into a bitter fan?

Wow!!!
You call that a little issue?
Like seriously?
I know he is your fave but Angel is my fave and I will drag anyone who is against her.
Do you know how many times I forgave him for throwing shades at her?
Angel has never asked anyone to stay away from WM or say anything bad about him but he goes about,telling people (Yousef,Cross and Emmanuel)to stay away from her and talking trash about her as if she offended him.
I cancelled him the moment he nominated Angel,kept my cool until the voting period was over but I will not spare him for antagonizing Angel anymore and I will no longer condone his rubbish!
You are my gee but I'm sorry,I wont continue to pretend that all is well.
Even if you turn against Angel,I won't come at you cos I understand where your loyalty is.... kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GARBTY: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
scondy:

E no fit change pass as e change that day....wm na just normal yaba igbo boy wey dey hustle .....all those..."my colour...I get fitted jeans....ur size....UK tops " ......na who e be be that ....if u dey run yaba well sef....he fit don pull ur hand before.....

Street kor...main road ni
Lol
For Yaba phase 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
scondy:

Continue...when wmg turns on ur nini ...na here we go dey too dey enjoy the drama...tati and safari own sweet to watch

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:

Like seriously?
I know he is your fave but Angel is my fave and I will drag anyone who is against her.
Angel has never asked anyone to stay away from WM or say anything bad about him but he goes about,telling people (Yousef,Cross and Emmanuel)to stay away from her and talking trash about her as if she offended him.
I cancelled him the moment he nominated Angel,kept my cool until the voting period was over but I will not spare him for antagonizing Angel anymore and I will no longer condone his rubbish!
Even if you turn against Angel,I won't come at you cos I understand where your loyalty is.... kiss

And she is going home while whitemoney is still in the house and he will win the 90m.....

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just Imagine the ALMAJIRI that was soliciting for votes some days ago... Now trying to bite the hands that fed her?

Hmmmm....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Derare(f): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
For a very sane reason I m beginning to like liquorose,she just seems to always get things done in any group she finds herself , especially this Hank task she's involved in rn.

Saskay is another person....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
Liqourose and Saskay - Top Girls.. love to see them work together

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chatinent: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
dominique:

See her throwback photo. I wonder if there are still any genuinely light-skinned ladies in this country apart from the mixed race ones.

Kai, Dominque has finally killed sb’s daughter.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:

Like seriously?

@bolded, just like a deceitful being, you had this hatred for him but went on to beg his fans for votes?

Kindly keep your distance, friends like you can poison even their immediate family members because of meaningless grudge.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
“A Great Fool is always Ungrateful”

Let's define your gross Hypocrisy first before we move to WhiteMoney....

Some weeks ago, you were all over this thread defending, stanning and rubbing your hypocritical body all over the WMG, some of us noticed your loyalty to WhiteMoney and you stylishly seek support from WMG to defend Angel against some trolls here, as usual, we did that, and even dragged some neutrals to Archangels team.

A couple of weeks later, your fave was up for possible eviction with 14 other housemates, you came here singing our praise, BEGGING for votes like an ALMAJIRI for Angel, and in our benevolent nature, we shared some votes for Angel and she escaped....

Few days ago, WhiteMoney was trying to cheer Cross up over the death of his pet fish, from nowhere, your mentally unstable fave jumped into something that doesn't concern her like a foolish antelope, WhiteMoney was not going to have any of that nasty "Busy Body" attitude thrown at him by Angel, so he asked her to "Bounce" and look for content elsewhere.... Just like an ordained Hypocrite, you took it to heart and since you know that Angel won't survive eviction tommorow, you decided to become a bitter little girl by dragging WhiteMoney.

This your Hypocrisy has really defined you as a furcking snitch and you can easily sniff the live out of any living thing if things don't go your way.

I am glad you have decided to show your true colors and this will make me treat people like you in the language they understand.

Cry all you want but if Angel survives tomorrow,may thunder strike any White maggot who takes credit for her survival cos none of you voted for her!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
@bolded, just like a deceitful being, you had this hatred for him but went on to beg his fans for votes?

Kindly keep your distance, friends like you can poison even their immediate family members because of meaningless grudge.
I swear

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:

Cry all you want but if Angel survives tomorrow,may thunder strike any White maggot who takes credit for her survival cos none of you voted for her!!!!
If wishes were horses...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You must be referring to the deceitful pig you stan,not me grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
amehrada, kindly let us know if you join the train of the ungrateful and hypocritical fellow.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
amehrada, kindly let us know if you join the train of the ungrateful and hypocritical fellow.
Almajiri grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Keep begging for alliances you hear? grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
crazymommy:
I swear
Thank Heavens her true colors came out just like the way Angel will come out of the Big Brother's House tomorrow....

Ungrateful souls like her type are the one's making other people who supports Angel look bad.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
amhrada, kindly let us know if you join the train of the ungrateful and hypocritical fellow.
They could be the same person....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:

Almajiri grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Keep begging for alliances you hear? grin
Like I told you, Kindly keep your distance...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Make Angel survive tomorrow first...una go see the real Tatiana!!!!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
dominique:

See her throwback photo. I wonder if there are still any genuinely light-skinned ladies in this country apart from the mixed race ones.

Aaaawwww
I love love how she looks here

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Make Angel survive tomorrow first..I go show una shege!!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
crazymommy:
They could be the same person....
Maybe.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Like I told you, Kindly keep your distance...
Common getat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:
Make Angel survive tomorrow first...una go see the real Tatiana!!!!! grin

Ghen ghen....if she commot nko?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
scondy:

Ghen ghen....if she commot nko?
I will take it in good fate but I will continue to torment White maggots grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shey Biggie’s 15 minutes never reach since ni? Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
nazablossom:
But she has declared her gender severally. Don't be scared. Go ahead and shoot your shot grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
But where’s Pere though ?
He’s not rehearsing with others

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jadentico:

Joke apart, E be like you are crushing on our bear..
Pictorial representation of this your comment..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sweetpink:

Like seriously?

U are just a fan and u are this angry,U are here dragging WM he is in the house smiling....take a chill pill biko.Angel self doesn't know u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
andrewbaba44:

This one don Dey beg for votes for nini from WMG but still had to mention pere because she is so obsessed

Bb9ja almajiri
If Patriot come for her fave now,she go begin dey cry

Osedegal leave pere out of your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5458) (5459) (5460) (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.