Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3922929 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5516) (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Jadentica:

I'm happy she's no longer in the house to keep perceiving the disgusting stench coming from your whitemonkey's desecrated anus... cheesy

And the only person she trusted with her pussy have never stopped bad mouthing her grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Amillionnn:
Saga is such an irritant…trying to justify why he talked all that rubbish about Pere. Lying through his teeth that it was because of Maria like we are blind.

Imagine him claiming to be the only one who reprimands Pere for his actions; someone who couldn’t even tell him the truth about the gossip when asked.

Saying he is not apologetic cos what he said is true; Pere dosent have sense and it’s not that serious cos he tells a lot of his friends that they don’t have sense. I’m sorry I didn’t watch it but I read it here that Saga said Pere is not his friend and he hides whenever he sees him coming so why is he using the term friend now to describe Pere.

We all know Saga’s actions is simply because Pere had an issue with Nini. Anyway Monday is just tomorrow and next week Sunday is just around the corner.

See them (saga & Nini) consoling themselves that what they said was not bad. Rubbish and nonsense.

You all know it's not because of Nini.

Even in the tape played (despite Biggie not playing the whole thing), you could see Nini telling Saga that "for someone you call your friend... I don't want to have this conversation... Saga please stop...). The full conversation that wasn't played by Biggie had her objecting to what Saga was saying and said Pere was Saga's friend and even though Saga may finds him annoying at times, he's Saga's friend!

That being said, you dunno how the whole conversation started. The "main focus" was Pere's instigating act hence we can also say Maria could have been used as an example cos what Pere has been doing to Nini was exactly what he did to Maria. That is, trying to project sexual inkling on Nini, even going as far as putting condoms under Nini's pillow. Personally, I had thought Pere was helping Saga to chase away Nini's acclaimed boyfriend by doing such act until he admitted to Angel that he did all that because Cross likes Nini. So yea, Pere was helping Saga but Saga didn't like it and has warned him severally.

Better still, Saga realised his folly after trying to do same to Nini in his diary session at the beginning (maybe he was advised by Pere) until Nini made mention that she wouldn't tolerate anyone trying to do such to her like Pere did to Maria. Saga has stopped ever since then and probably trying to remove himself from the whole equation.

Whatever reason Saga had for having the conversation with Nini, we don't know however you all should remove Nini from it cos it wasn't Nini who made him do it. Also, the main focus was Pere's instigating acts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Jadentica:

Yes!... cheesy

Use relaxer wash am sef...
Lmao
Ok Ayomide
I guess that is what is wrong with your brain
Relaxer don affect am cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2021
DownChelsea aka Yale9 you don tire to dey switch monikers. I am still waiting for you to open a third account with another Moniker. I am here for you my dear.

Okay, I just scanned through that Girlliving account and I can bet Yale9's reproductive organ that the account belongs to DownChelsea. Respect to Gbegirsoup for spotting the moniker at first appearance

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi99:

And the only person she trusted with her pussy have never stopped bad mouthing her grin

That's because the Pvssy was so delicious..

Whitemonkey the smelly faghort can't stop talking about her either even though he doesn't stand a chance of coming close to her pineapple flavoured Pvssy... cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi99:
When someone trust you with their pussy,you don't come outside and say you fingered them grin. Saga-2021

Now y'all blaming saga should shut the fvck up wink
How can the housemates trust Pere after what he said about the girl he claimed he loved in the house cry

Pere shouldn't have said those things he said about Maria, though, but Saga also shouldn't be saying Pere looked suicidal during that gossip night.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
Threebear:

What is conflicting about the results ?
Your fave cross is going home .
Not admitting it like we did with Maria won't stop it from happening grin

Better make peace with .

Any result that has Emmanuel going or any position less than top is a scam , know this and know peace .

Emmanuel got votes from some team liquorose , the whole rose army , his own fans , some white clowns and even some casual fans .
He's definitely going to top with a very wide margin .

Yousef got votes from his own silent but powerful fanbase.
A lot of casuals from team Pere , Marians etc voted him .

Angel should be in iyana ipaja this evening but one of her fans bought one million votes ...

[b]Which leaves us with Cross , who was never particularly strong [/b]and Saskay .

Even the camera man has been telling you since yesterday that your cross is going .

Stop hoping the result will be wrong just because you refuse to acknowledge it .

Life does not work that way .

The earlier you make peace with it , the better .
Chai so WMG has been carrying cross since.
I thought he could do it alone with millions of his southie fans.. Too bad.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jadentica:

That's because the Pvssy was so delicious..

Whitemonkey the smelly faghort can't stop talking about her either even though he doesn't stand a chance of coming close to her pineapple flavoured Pvssy... cheesy cheesy

So you have accepted she Was fingered out of big brother house by the failed militant grin and just yesterday he was already professing love to his girl friend grin

Malaria in the mud grin

Pere really dealt with you guys grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Girlliving:

Lmao
Ok Ayomide
I guess that is what is wrong with your brain
Relaxer don affect am cheesy grin

Actually that's what is wrong with all whitemonkey's brains and eyes.

Too much use of cheap relaxers have seeped into y'all brains and eyes... cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
DownChelsea:

Flex your beliefs

You only live once grin

Gotcha!.. wink
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
crazymommy:
Yeah some of them do that rubbish.....same way pere threw whitemoney under the bus when whitemoney and Maria had issues concerning the wildcard thing......only for Maria to come out and beg for forgiveness...

You didn't complete the story. Pere also prostrated and begged WM for forgiveness and also asked him to spare his life undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jadentica:
[/b]

Actually that's what is wrong with all whitemonkey's brains and eyes.

Too much use of cheap relaxers have seeped into y'all brains and eyes... cheesy
Ok Ayomide grin grin
Thank you for your analysis of washing eyes and glaucoma
That was all I needed to understand where u r right now cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi99:

So you have accepted she Was fingered out of big brother house by the failed militant grin and just yesterday he was already professing love to his girl friend grin

Malaria in the mud grin

Pere really dealt with you guys grin

Oh yes!

As long as the fingering was done by her. It's ok.

He did enjoy licking it though. Probably why he can't get her off his memory.

Maria does taste like candy you know.

But do you know what whitemonkey will taste like?
OGIRI.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
DGOODLYF:
Epistles of agendas on WM done resume as usual dis morning.........Una no dey tire?

And the worst part is that they’ll now wait for midnight before they start. Vampires sef no they wait for sundown like them.’ sad

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jadentica:

I'm happy she's no longer in the house to keep perceiving the disgusting stench coming from your whitemonkey's desecrated anus... cheesy

See you crying all over the thread. 13 percenter...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Girlliving:

Ok Ayomide grin grin
Thank you for your analysis of washing eyes and glaucoma
That was all I needed to understand where u r right now cheesy grin

Your welcome!!

Atleast you now know the side effect of using cheap relaxers... cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Zoroaster:
Chai so WMG has been carrying cross since.
I thought he could do it alone with millions of his southie fans.. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kinematics:

See you crying all over the thread. 13 percenter...

Cry?

Me that I'm picking y'all brains and having fun at it.. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jadentica:

Oh yes!

As long as the fingering was done by her. It's ok.

He did enjoy licking it though. Probably why he can't get her off his memory.

Maria does taste like candy you know.

But do you know what whitemonkey will taste like?
OGIRI.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chai grin grin

I can imagine how the general dangerously fingered her and the next morning she had amnesia grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi99:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi99:

Chai grin grin

I can imagine how the general dangerously fingered her and the next morning she had amnesia grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wtf is wrong with Saga, Pere said d fact d drunkard fingered her stinking pussy.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi99:

Chai grin grin

Even the general confessed he didn't finger her but enjoyed her delicious tasting cum... cheesy cheesy

Your ogiri smelling dickless dwarf was so curious he kept asking him about the taste of Maria's cum..He's obsessed!.. cheesy grin

Like Maria will give his Dick-less self a second glance. cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
make una Gettat!!!!!
When Boma was their setting the house on fire during the parties u idiots were calling him old fool and other rubbish names!!!

Now Boma is out and a father figure has taken charge of the house!!
WM carry go jare cheesy
Nonsense hypocrites!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Beorn:
Nini is saying she was not happy with what Pere said about Maria, that it was like he knew what he was saying about Maria but he was saying it ignorantly. And that he later denied that it ever happened. Saga concurs that it wasn't fair. Nini said that their discussion that night was basically about it and if anyone thinks anything else apart from it, she won't be bothered about it till the person confronts her and that's when she'd say her part. Saga said that even during the Whitemoney and Pere's altercation, others HMs lile Cross and Micheal were gingering and angry, but it was still him that went to talk to Pere about the situation.

Laundering their images before the public will not save either of them tomorrow if they come up

We know what they are doing, we are on top of their games undecided

I am not watching, so I am wondering what led to revisiting this conversation again? could their conscience be flogging them?..... or they want to clean and launder their images before viewers?

If they felt very concerned for Maria, why not call Pere aside and have that conversation?

And if they felt very aggrieved and couldn't face Pere, wasn't their choice of words too messed up and malicious? lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jadentica:

Even the general confessed he didn't finger her but enjoyed her delicious tasting cum... cheesy cheesy

Your ogiri smelling dickless dwarf was so curious he kept asking him about the taste of Maria's cum..He's obsessed!.. cheesy grin

Like Maria will give his Dick-less self a second glance. cheesy grin

Maria will forever be the first bbn female housemates to be fingered out of big brothers house grin
You can never take that tittle from her wink

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi99:

Chai grin grin

WTF grin grin grin
Fingered dangerously grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Amillionnn:
Saga is such an irritant…trying to justify why he talked all that rubbish about Pere. Lying through his teeth that it was because of Maria like we are blind.

Imagine him claiming to be the only one who reprimands Pere for his actions; someone who couldn’t even tell him the truth about the gossip when asked.

Saying he is not apologetic cos what he said is true; Pere dosent have sense and it’s not that serious cos he tells a lot of his friends that they don’t have sense. I’m sorry I didn’t watch it but I read it here that Saga said Pere is not his friend and he hides whenever he sees him coming so why is he using the term friend now to describe Pere.

We all know Saga’s actions is simply because Pere had an issue with Nini. Anyway Monday is just tomorrow and next week Sunday is just around the corner.

See them (saga & Nini) consoling themselves that what they said was not bad. Rubbish and nonsense.

Teamie.... I am waiting for tomorrow too
My Xmas would come sooner if both of them will be served embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi99:

Maria will forever be the first bbn female housemates to be fingered out of big brothers house grin

Whitemonkey will be the first tiny shriveled dick housemate to be rejected by all the girls..

Even Queen dey manage am as an "acting boyfriend"... cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Travelpes:
Thumbs up.Nini wey sabi camera angles die, just that she smart about it

I said this before I saw this post

I knew they were laundering and dry cleaning their images!

fuvking scammers embarassed

See her stealing a look at the camera to be sure their conversation was transmitted lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Let me book this space for ranting. I'll return here soon to fill it up.
WMG won't like this one I'm about to analyze. But sorry... Bear with me. I'm still one of you.
I just went over the video of yesterday's runway show and I can't but help it. I must talk. It's not just WhiteMoney. I'll speak on one other housemate as well.

Right after the break.

I'm at home. Come and slap me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Onyi99:

Fingered jagajaga

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5516) (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.