Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3960580 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5579) (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
His ITK is on another level. Just pained that pere has bowed to him

Pere bow ke.....he just tone down ....as all of them begin call am bully ..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
stroller9795:
White maggot has been frowning since cross and angel got saved, he obviously sees them as threats.
Hesmiles in your face and pretends to be nice but na proper bastard!
Tueh!
No mind the rat,very desperate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
rayvelez:
As it’s now nobody shud be underrated if WM want to win dis 90m he shud calm down with his itk and who’s viewer favorite and change strategies abt d kitchen stuff. If saskay can garnered 15% of votes omoh we need alliance to beat Liquorose and Cross.
Liquorose
Cross
Angel
Pere
Emmanuel.
They are all strong contenders and not to be underrated.
The itk thing is a campaign of culomny, if what he said was wrong then how come biggie was asking them the same question.
Maybe, ebuka wanted to extend the D'S question to WM, forget, cross and Angel were voted by the real wm,cross ,Angel and queen voters, of which WM is the number and not the self acclaimed online voting college.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
scondy:

I went to my sis place yesterday....this na die hard wm fan...I was surprised when she and my other sis said ....he too dey do itk...dem don tire for am...

Though they ain't stanning any other person...dem just loose motivation to vote him any longer....

Na so things dey happen at times...munya lost out last min cos of his arrogance...

Wm should learn to bridle his tongue just like queen advised this evening but he didn't allow her speak..
keep deceiving yourself. all these haters will keep wailing till whitemoney wins the 90m

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Shey una anti whitemoney people no go need banners? I make affordable banners o grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Pere didn't expect the reaction that would follow after his actions.
Even tho I still maintain his actions were fueled by maria... Maria almost dented his game.
As for his mood lately... It's the saga revelation.
Mehn..... That ish hurts, it's like a thousand knife wounds

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
They tell them to never talk about the viewers,the rat no go listen.Na him no who go comot this week,who needs to ally with who,and who the viewers like.Always trying to dominate everything. Na d reason why Pere dey out him in his place that time.As Ebuka called him out today, e day shake ,e no fit dey coherent,e com dey talk sey Ebuka go still cane them,nonsense

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Liquirose or Cross should win Abeg. Whitemoney ain't deserving.
Absolutely most preferably Cross.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
aroundnaija:
Saga dey enter final na wetin I know be this cool

Well there is one little issue of catching another strike as that no dey too hear word.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Holawhumy: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ebuka evicted two people and could not even show the evictees the housemates who nominated them for possible eviction.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheEnforcer:
No mind the rat,very desperate.

White Money have not been Happy with Angel for some days now.. the Way Angel Talked down on him while he was trying to Cheer up Cross with Jokes when his Fish died!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Juventus, PSG and Real Madrid are struggling the way Fakemoney was struggling to give Ebuka a coherent answer after that sliding tackle question.

This night is wild.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Pillar12:

By this time last year Laycon was blowing others away with a wide margin on the poll every Sunday and they were showing it....

It was so obvious he would win but they didn't give a fvck about predictions and Influencing.

Why is this year different?

This one no be talk....

Something is going on behind close door abeg
They didn't show it till the end of the show
They only showed the last 3/4

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You saw how he used style to take 2 pieces of chicken for himself and gave cross just one. I just knew he'd do that
Guy is a crook.
No wonder he's adding weight while the rest of the housemates are losing weight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NnajiCyrux(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Holawhumy:
Ebuka evicted two people and could not even show the evictees the housemates who nominated them for possible eviction.. lipsrsealed

That is Ehnn he forget abi wetin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
kendrick93:

Na cross sef i blame for taking such advice

Cross knew he fvcked up. He admitted to it. Other housemates stated the same that he was the one who provoked Nini. It wasn't only Whitemoney who said it. If Cross had left like Emmanuel did after Nini told him to wait for a moment, all that wouldn't have happened. Emmanuel came before Cross yet left Nini to finish up with her cleaning. More so, he went combing in Nini's face while towering over her in her personal space and shouting at her, asking if she was stupid or dumb.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Well there is one little issue of catching another strike as that no dey too hear word.....

Na content boss, he no go get another strike..

Saga for the money cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
So my 300 votes for Cross was not in vain
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Holawhumy:
Something was just off about the production team today....I guess something is up...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
safarigirl:

LOL

He did not just top, he GAPPED Emmanuel, no be small gap. The same way Liquor no fit touch WhiteMoney with 10-foot pole when they were up together, Emma no fit touch Cross with 5-foot pole this week.

You people think we are joking...E go shock you

Hmmm!

Cross fit win like this o. shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
kendrick93:
Guy is a crook.
No wonder he's adding weight while the rest of the housemates are losing weight

That's why he is always in the kitchen.

He is a glutton

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
aroundnaija:

Na content boss, he no go get another strike..

Saga for the money cool

You can only just hope when it's comes to Saga from being one of the potential top 5 to being a "no contender" the guy just keep surprising his own fan base......lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
tonididdy:

His acts are mostly disgusting lately.
Why tell cross to go apologise to nini, like cross's fate are in nini hand because according to him, she is fans favorite.

What nonsense..... Na this ITK make pere dislike the guy.
That guy dey irritate my skin walahi, to drag that kitchen pig out of the house dey hungry me
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
stroller9795:
White maggot has been frowning since cross and angel got saved, he obviously sees them as threats.
Hesmiles in your face and pretends to be nice but na proper bastard!
Tueh!
Now you are beginning to irritate, seems that you have had it planned out all along. Thought your tantrum was because of Angel eviction scare, anyways. Good luck

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
badinfluence:

See how your mouth dey do spri spri.. yesterday you been dey give retirement speech..

cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
amehrada:
With all the alliance votes against her and decampaigning you guys did? The percentage looks good to me but we can do better, she survived that is all that matters. Na finals be the goal.

I'd like for everyone to be up next week sef, I know Angel is stronger than 4 people there.

The two people you actually wanted out survived, kpele dear.
Apart from saga and Nini...pere,cross,Emmanuel and Queen cannot defeat Angel without any alliances cos she's strong!
She came third because;

Emmanuel had the support of Liquorose and WM's fans.

Some WM and Patriots voted for Cross.

But Angel had no alliances...all she had was her own fans!
Infact,she even spoiled her game last week and many Archangels left her but she is still in that house while haters have been crying about her survival!

Let biggy put everyone up for eviction,let's see if Angel won't be top 5!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
As this season dey go Top 3 fit be all male cos I am not convinced about this ShayoRose fanbase cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Saga didn't handle the Pere situation well if he truly values Pere's friendship he should have tried to address the issue with him, that's what a supposed friend should do......

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girlliving: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
tonididdy:

One of "many" reasons I switched camps.
That guy omniknowest and eye service na premium
U were never his fan o
Stop agending grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Threebear:
Not angel barely topping Saskay

Lmfao , she'll be out next week with Saga and Nini once everyone is up .
Without WMG don’t you think angel ave more fans than queen ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
scondy:
Whitemoney just said....e be like say I go retire for this place......Referring ti the kitchen

How can u retire from ur passion? What will u be doing? E no wan busy again?

Kitchen strategy don cast... cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
tonididdy:

It's the bitter truth on the streets.
He's lost his golden touch.
I believe some of his fans started having issues with him when @first he couldn't stand up against Peres alleged bullying.
Then it was his jackieB obsession and the cowardly move of hiding under the sheets until Micheal left.
Then it's his ITK.
Friday night barbecue rituals.
It was too much to bear at a point.
stop spewing crap nonsense, whitemoney has already won the show,get it in your skull

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5579) (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.