Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3930450 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
stroller9795:

Oh shut up!
I just went to Twitter and realized that you white maggots twisted his words because you desperately want to tarnish her image!

Why do you like stanning ashawos and yabaleft patients every season grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
ebonydamsel:
Yes gra gra dancing. Abeg wetin Whitemoney dey dance?

The girl that has won most task in that house. Your fave can never.
You think gra gra dance is an insult? Lol the joke is on you.

She won most task so?? You people and the rest of the bandwagon fans should rest
Whitemoney is winning
Ur boring fave should jejely settle for runner up

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ebonydamsel: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
You are the one that made her a lesbian abi?

You will soon get banned from this forum.

A whole creative who has won more money that your fave
The only person who could pull pull prank that even your fave couldn't suspect it.

Your fave haven't been given an exclusive dinner by biggie and you have mouth to talk? Yous fave is busy fingering Queen at night and pretend during the day. You have mouth to talk? Tah gettat

Onyi99:

Content plenty na cool

Even that kitchen own better pass liquorose Emmarose contents grin

Reason why they don't drag her because there is nothing to drag grin

Even as a lesbian her own strategy is having a ship more reason Emmanuel is not into her grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
tunde82seidat:
Queen using all of Una head. You think she really likes WM ? haha Babe went to ressurect JMK issue with whitemoney to push contents as she up for eviction. She's just as calculated.

I strongly agree.
She is playing her game grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Valto:
with this secret task given to nini, saga might get disqualified this week.
Exactly what I said.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Girlliving:

Okay
Please, list Emmanuel's content grin grin
We have since established Emmanuel is boring and has no content durr grin.
I wish to know more of WM content, the one I don't see.
Convince me and list highlights and contents.
The one's that make him more deserving than Liquorose and not bandwagon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mke biggie think this secret task well oooooh
Saga fit ment oooooh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
tonididdy:

Indeed we need more than luck.
We need join forces to match the emmarose force.
We need white queen in the finals.

Pls support them

Bros, abeg, no dey quote me with this your futile, repetitive performance that nobody's buying.
Respectfully stay on your lane.
Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Onyi99:
Malarians that are still supporting Pere you guys are the biggest fools in the history of BBN

Tufiakwa

Una no dey tire??!

These WM fans fear Pere nor be small. grin

cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Why are white rats twisting pere's words, seems you guys really hate angel cause pere never said yousef f.ucked angel. He was talking about the TOD question he was asked

Please for those following this thread for updates, be careful what you believe especially if it's coming from a WMG, they are liars like their fave

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Onyi99:
Tati so yousef don fvck Angel shocked

Pere spices I thank you o grin

shocked shocked

Yousef and Angel?

Na waoooh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
tunde82seidat:
Queen using all of Una head. You think she really likes WM ? haha Babe went to ressurect JMK issue with whitemoney to push contents as she up for eviction. She's just as calculated.

We already know her tricks since ebuka asked her about whitemoney WMG are not giving her as little as 1 vote but this one she's doing is needed maybe other fanbase fit pity her

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Nmezor, have you voted for WhiteMoney today?

Kindly do so and smile all through the week.

WMG to the furcking world.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ebonydamsel: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
She is boring yet pulled a prank on the whole house evening so called fave couldn't get it.

Have your fave been give 2hrs full screen time dinner date before? Tah

Until someone is tacky before they are interesting to you. Never in your life put Liquorose and boring in one sentence.

The win is not sure for Whitemoney and Shame will catch all of you overconfident ones.

Miller232:

She won most task so?? You people and the rest of the bandwagon fans should rest
Whitemoney is winning
Ur boring fave should jejely settle for runner up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
ebonydamsel:
Why exactly should Whitemoney win and Liquorose should not?
Liquorose has played the cleanest game this season. Not malicious and has never tried to put any down. So what else does she have to do? Y'all never give women a chance
Liquorose deserves to win and with God she will win.

Liquor Lions do not let people on this forum make you feel discouraged.

Get your IUCS , REGISTER NUMBERS AROUNF YOU.

10 NUMBERS PER DEVICE. 10 PROFILES PER DEVICES. LIQUOROSE WILL WIN THE 90 MILLION BECAUSE SHE DESERVES TO
I love liquor.She has not just played the cleanest game but the best game.She has won stuff back to back.It is unfortunate that most Africans are male chauvinists.They already gave wm the crown on stage before the game began.Efe,miracle,Layon,see katung too.But why not,the lions will roar in two weeks time.....we will do our best to give them a good run and if possible over take.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
ShadowWalker00:
Pere this, Pere that.

Who is the king of content again.

"hE iS a bUlLy",
"He Is mAniPuLAtiNG"

He is this, he is that.

Wailer will wail tongue tongue tongue.

Pere remains the standard, the boss, the blueprint, aknowledge him, and fall inline. cool

Imagine this year BBN without Pere... grin

cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
carammel:

We have since established Emmanuel is boring and has no content durr grin.
I wish to know more of WM content, the one I don't see.
Convince me and list highlights and contents.
The one's that make him more deserving than Liquorose and not bandwagon.

I never knew you had gbas gbos in you, this one you have been dishing it out all day so........cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
Viking07:
You can say anything about WM but you can't deny that he is very strategic.
He said he'd have chosen Cross and Queen as HOH and deputy, then he suddenly remembered Angel just survived eviction, which must mean something, he immediately replaced Queen with Angel.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2021
PlayMaker14:
So, a Basic Science teacher on level 5 salary furcked our mentally unstable A21?

Just hearing this through Pere FM 88.6Mhz

Na wa for runs girl and hot girl dumb shiit.
I’m actually very unhappy that Eeghe is supporting Angel, maybe she couldn’t help it, but she deserves to support a housemate who won’t stress her with negative stuffs.

And yes, she’s the major reason I 100% voted for Angel last week. But trust me when I say that Angel isn’t a decent lady, though she’s not bitter and hateful, but she lacks simple decency and morals.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Angel: it may seem as though, your personality rubbed off on your fish ~ Biggie, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
ebonydamsel:
She is boring yet pulled a prank on the whole house evening so called fave couldn't get it.

Until someone is tacky before they are interesting to you. Never in your life put Liquorose and boring in one sentence.

The win is not sure for Whitemoney and Shame will catch all of you overconfident ones.

Make sure you bring this energy on the last day this thread no go contain all of us that day
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
ebonydamsel:

LQ is the most boring female in that house na. This is common knowledge, while painting shit. If not for her large social media following, she's in the same league of Princess, Beatrice and Co. So stop all these sugar coating, the thing dey provoke me abeg. Just hype her, but don't say she's not boring cos she's a very boring soul.

Winning task is a thing of luck and favouritism, something that has played out so many times with her, so where this yeye hype dey come from this afternoon ehn! If everybody was like LQ, multi choice would have closed this show since. Kindly stop hyping agabara Abeg!

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Broobembem:

I’m actually very unhappy that Eeghe is supporting Angel, maybe she couldn’t help it, but she deserves to support a housemate who won’t stress her with negative stuffs.

And yes, she’s the major reason I 100% voted for Angel last week. But trust me when I say that Angel isn’t a decent lady, though she’s not bitter and hateful, but she lacks simple decency and morals.
Because she's not as fake as your white maggot?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Yabsun:

Any Maria fans that don't know Pere contributed to her downfall should have their sanity questioned.

The thing dey pain Una reach bone say Una agenda on Pere never still agend by week 9. grin

Pere in your faces till the last day. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
scondy:

If him no talk....them go dey wail....if he opens his mouth like this....Internet dey catch fire....who is the content again?

THE GENERAL!! grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Who be these ones wey wan do rally
What will be ur profit If u do rally and still lose on the last day

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
Onyi99:
[s]See pere exposing Angel grin

Angelica the market seller grin

So our calm alpha has also taken his own share of the national cake grin

Pere spices thank you o
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2021
LQ got no class, no aura, no vibes. Nothing at all... Why these kind hypes na.. Even if WM sleeps from now till day 72, he will still have contents more than LQ..

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Broobembem:

Very correct, but regardless, I want A21 runs girl out...

She makes naive girls feels prostitution and nudity is the way to live.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Are you done?

If you’re not done continue until I say you’re done ok! grin

Onyi99:

I will quote you again and again grin

Who are you?

Pere said to yousef and Angel had sex
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
stroller9795:

Because she's not as fake as your white maggot?
You are actually not worth forming alliance with, you did it last season, still doing it this season, but be calm, I’ll address your matter after Sunday. smiley

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mke nini no go tell saga this secret task cos I know say dem gather mumu together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.