Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3962702 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) (5730) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Lol

Nobody should feel cheated abeg.

The game is the game, and it is never really fair. Everybody don chop breakfast at one time or the other on the show, he should chest it and move on

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
majorbravo:
Is it me or does Emmanuel seem happier around Angel than with Liquorose?
No be everything we see,we go talk cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ojoro don Dey enter small small
Liqurose won this online voting, but the munch it sponsors made only her the winner gave only her the money
If it was whitemoney that won, they will decide to make it 2 winners.
Sha don’t mess with WMG votes next week biggie or u will see WAR

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
I would love Nini to be away for 48hours sha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
I just thought of it and I wonder why biggie tactically called Cross & Emmanuel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
It may seems as though the success Saskay will get after this big brother show will be the greatest.

Apart from age that's on her side, this little girl will eat the highest and most lucrative endorsement ever.

We are looking at the next big thing in our industry and if she decides to go into music and rap then the whole continent will hear of her.

Saskay is a gem and she needs a proper management.

Don jazzy where are you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Chai you just dey spray pepper everywhere.....cheesy grin cheesy
Abi now grin they said they should vote on Instagram for munch it non stop entertainer liquor fans voted and won ...the brand declared their winner they are wailing isn't that witchcraft grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eeghe:

I hope so oo lipsrsealed Enesly
She said she is being pressed to marry (it’s cultural)

She would have also seen that a CrossKay thing will rake in shippers’ money and goodwill- one of the fastest ways was to blow post-BB

She is already on to big things career wise, can’t ever knock that.

She should face Career and leave man alone.

She and Cross was a house thing and a house thing it shall remain. Dem no go even get any alone time for another one month at least, by which time, events would have overtaken any romantic feelings.

Besides, Cross is a wh0re, and he still has one year of whoring left in him at least. Nothing to rekindle there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
NLbabygirl:
Liqurose won this online voting, but the munch it sponsors made only her the winner gave only her the money

Well
The distance in the votes too wasn’t small
You people no really send the munch it thing. Even the guy’s handler didn’t post it and I understand

Focus on voting to stay in the house. No be 250k be the worry now

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
safarigirl:
Lol

Nobody should feel cheated abeg.

The game is the game, and it is never really fair. Everybody don chop breakfast at one time or the other on the show, he should chest it and move on
period!!!!!!!

They should move on.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2021
aduntemi:

They had to play balls and score blindfolded. Now a member of the opposing team would be on blindfold duty. And because they just had to put as many balls in the post in the allotted time, the person on blindfold duty would keep replacing the balls till the buzzer goes off.

LR did that for Saga’s team and was really slow about it
Saga then did for two more teams and those ones scored really high cause he was really fast.

His grievance is that they could have done better if LR was able to replace the balls faster. And after telling Biggie he started saying rubbish, the production team could have found something better to tell the guy to say.

Now talking about sportsmanship at the end, imagine Saga intentionally sabotaging the others. I wonder what they would have said.

The game was stupid, they should have allowed a team member do the ball replacements

Thank you so much for the detailed explanation. Joined when Biggie threw that shade at Saga. Saga and Pere's anger are justified. This season is littered with errors. Can't wait for it to end.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Dem talk say your gal don turn Jaypaul to motivational speaker.....cheesy grin cheesy

Reporting you to Lai Mohammed.....

Good for him cool.. A 31 year old who doesn’t want to have sense and promote his career is trying to milk a non-existent ship because of abeg naira flower.

Someone who admitted he wasn’t trying to pursue any relationship with Saskay during his interview too, so I don’t know what he’s wailing is about.

Saskay is in the real world now and she’s choosing Saskay first.

The men will always come..

Omo daada grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Taliya:
munch it task result

first runner up Cross and Queen 220 points won 500,000 naira

winning team Emma and Angel 750 000 naira

munch it entertainer Liquo 250, 000

rest of the house better luck next time
Yes!!!!
Congratulations to the winners
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kacism:
The Ojoro and biased big brother judgememt and seemingly favoritism towards Liquorose is becoming obvious for all to see to the extent they had to reward her personally without her dance partner.
Make them kukuma crown liquorose the winner abeg. The worst season ever..
Dem comot the 250k from the winning team's 1m (just guessing)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
damiviolet:

Abi now grin they said they should vote on Instagram for munch it non stop entertainer liquor fans voted and won ...the brand declared their winner they are wailing isn't that witchcraft grin

Honourable off mic.....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Crixxx:
I just thought of it and I wonder why biggie tactically called Cross & Emmanuel

As finalists wey dem be.

Also, as Liquor's allies
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
NLbabygirl:
Ever since tiwa salvage said may the best woman wins.

I knew they already decided their winner.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
OGdaddy:
It may seems as though the success Saskay will get after this big brother show will be the greatest great (I do not measure degrees to success)
Apart from age that's on her side, this little girl will eat the highest and most lucrative endorsement ever (again no need to measure these)
We are looking at the next big thing in our industry and if she decides to go into music and rap then the whole continent will hear of her.
Saakay is a gem and she needs a proper management.
Don jazzy where are you?

Amen to this!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ambber:
Dem comot the 250k from the winning team's 1m (just guessing)

Exactly!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
I'm so happy for cross and Angel but the fact that white maggot didn't win anything tonight is giving me multiple orgasms grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eeghe:

Ex-alliancer, did Saskay really say “who is JayPaul”?
Please provide context for me?
safarigirl?

Wallahi, I don't know anything that is going on with Sakute and her media tour, I really cannot be bothered with anyone that is not Cross post show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2021
Saga’s really pissed. He has every right to be pissed. Never seen this side of Saga before.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
NLbabygirl:
when did they announce the online voting? Lolz

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
If they try it eeh, let them try it first. They think we don't know where the place dey for Illupeju. I go carry that diary room chair grin

NLbabygirl:

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tears Everywhereeeeeeeee
Biggie Spices Thank You oo grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
He has every right to be pissed. Even me am pissed, just happy for queen and cross but Ojoro na Ojoro sha.

Beorn:
Saga’s really pissed. He has every right to be pissed. Never seen this side of Saga before.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na bread and okro soup pere been dey chop so? I think say na bread and stew
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beorn:

Like!
And the jabs the stupid Biggie was taking at him were absolutely unnecessary.

If it wasn’t Saga that raised the grievance, some of the people talking here would have sided with the team.

But the guy get case for people hand.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beorn:

He should use his anger and boil water.

He never even begin dey piss, wait until Nini disappears in the dead of the night.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
The earlier these white maggots realise that biggy has already chosen his winner and it's not their bleached pig,the better for them o grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
But eh before you people will say I’m carrying this matter on my head, let me say one more thing
So this nini doesn’t really care about saga? She can see how unhappy she is but can’t come to make him feel better? Na wa o
If the was the other way round saga would ensure she’s happy again.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
OGdaddy:
It may seems as though the success Saskay will get after this big brother show will be the greatest.

Apart from age that's on her side, this little girl will eat the highest and most lucrative endorsement ever.

Saskay is a gem and she needs a proper management.

Don jazzy where are you?
original black girl magic. Go Saskay!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) (5730) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.