Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3963283 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Richardonald:
Soo saga get competitive spirit like this, chaii

If not for Nini saga would have been a strong contender this season, but the idiot go follow girl wey be like plywoodgrin
Saga has great potential, but his simping behaviour destroyed him. I wouldn't blame Nini, na mumu sagay carry himself got meet am

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eeghe:

Imagine stressing oneself with arguing when bored lipsrsealed
lolz..they will sleep when they are tired
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
OGdaddy:
Cross na wa o!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend always tell Me that people that gets drunk a lot without control are actually very dumb In reality.

Cross has proven my friend to be right.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gentlemum:
Go Liquor, go Liquor.
Haters go and hug transformer
Ur Liquorose abi Ogogorose na correct fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Whitemoney even said he did not initially understand Saga's argument but he later got his point.

Since it takes different time for people to process things, maybe we should wait one week for some people/Housemates to also understand Saga's argument.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eeghe:

Call me
Have you gone and smoked weed?
cheesy
when u said u won't white

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2021
JuicyStar:
Walahi na Liqourose suppose win this season. She has her heart in the game and is also entertaining
Bandwagoner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
safarigirl:

LOL

Anybody wey no know say production dey get favorites no dey watch the show.

But if I remember vividly, there was a reunion about 2 seasons ago when Ebuka abruptly stopped an ex housemate in the middle of his/her talk and said the BBnaija was bigger than any housemate ever was and ever will be for them to be bias or indirectly push a favourite, so was he saying this for PR so we can know they all don't have integrity then ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
tonididdy:

WMG please vote white money..
Yeah sure..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
aduntemi:

He wasn’t right in his sportsmanship talk
Because then Saga would have been really slow in replacing those balls

It wasn’t a sportsmanship issue at all

It is, actually. The placement of the persons in each team affected the game from the start.

Biggie quoted sportsmanship in relation to their earlier game (basketball). The team with guys got more balls in more than LR and Nini. Even for team Cross, Queen couldn't get a ball in while Cross did. Clearly, the bias started from there, hence why when Saga complained about the football own, Biggie referred him to that.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Eeghe:

Call me
Have you gone and smoked weed?
cheesy
no more calls for u sis

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Travelpes:
" I drink and I know things" grin
But you don't get drunk and fall off like cross in every party.

The dumbness comes in when you get drunk and fall off knowing fully well you will drive yourself home in a car or you are a stranger in that locality.

Hope you get my point now because it takes an intelligent man to know when to get drunk and to know when to stop.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Them biggie should have designed a game that puts everyone on the same level.. It's production and biggie fault

So, why couldn't Saga see it was productions fault and let it go when Biggie pointed it out in the arena earlier?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kayyy:

But if I remember vividly, there was a reunion about 2 seasons ago when Ebuka abruptly stopped an ex housemate in the middle of his/her talk and said the BBnaija was bigger than any housemate ever was and ever will be for them to be bias or indirectly push a favourite, so was he saying this for PR so we can know they all don't have integrity then ?
What do you expect Ebuka to say? He who plays the piper dictates the tune.. He is an employee

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Eveything is correct except this. He is going home. He will be fine though
it was a joke
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
OGdaddy:
Cross na wa o!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend always tell Me that people that gets drunk a lot without control are actually very dumb In reality.

Cross has proven my friend to be right.
He was the last to enter the house for a reason, it was obvious biggie rated him the least

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Them biggie should have designed a game that puts everyone on the same level.. It's production and biggie fault

There will never be a game that will be fair.

When they gave them that WAW task to compose songs, then made the teams exchange lyrics, that was not fair, but everyone had to suck it up. We were here calling Maria a sore loser when she was complaining. They literally had to work with other people's lyrics, was that one fair?

When they did the Guinness task and Cross and WhiteMoney's team performed first, they did not finish their song because the music stopped, the other teams continued singing despite the music going off. The first team did not know they could continue after the music went off, they lost eventually.

That is how these games work. They simply aren't fair, and everyone must take their fates as it has been dealt them.

This is what Cross is trying to say in scattered English, and some people want to roast my boy for.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
JBoss25:
He was the last to enter the house for a reason, it was obvious biggie rated him the least

Now, you are talking as drunk as Cross.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

So, why couldn't Saga see it was productions fault and let it go when Biggie pointed it out in the arena earlier?
Who is production and who is biggie? Are they not on the same table?.. Sagay believed it was a setup from the start

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dezenazil:
no more calls for u sis

cheesy
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by unyimecc(f): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
I hope bigbrother will show us Nini new room because, my mind is telling me that Nini boyfriend is in the room. lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Saga would have been this year's favourite but he allowed Ishan people from edo state spoilt his game.

All the ladies wanted to ship with him during the earlier stage of the show, and i mean all the ladies but edo juju through NiNI finally got hold of him.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Who is production and who is biggie? Are they not on the same table?.. Sagay believed it was a setup from the start

Nope, he didn't. He only got angry during the last game and that's why his rant is unnecessary. He should have complained about it from the throwing ball game.

It is productions fault, I agree, but Sagas anger was unnecessary.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
safarigirl:

There will never be a game that will be fair.

When they gave them that WAW task to compose songs, then made the teams exchange lyrics, that was not fair, but everyone had to suck it up. We were here calling Maria a sore loser when she was complaining. They literally had to work with other people's lyrics, was that one fair?

When they did the Guinness task and Cross and WhiteMoney's team performed first, they did not finish their song because the music stopped, the other teams continued singing despite the music going off. The first team did not know they could continue after the music went off, they lost eventually.

That is how these games work. They simply aren't fair, and everyone must take their fates as it has been dealt them.

This is what Cross is trying to say in scattered English, and some people want to roast my boy for.
I get your point though, there would be a game that favours a particular candidate over others. However, production needs to do better and invest in task that would not bring controversy. Bbnaija needs rebranding!!! It's becoming predictable

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
MizzD:
Omo, I felt Saga’s frustration from here.
It’s how Angel finally got his point and he felt that small relief.
I hope he doesn’t wake up angrier after Nini’s disappearance

You can be mean in a civil way. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Help me ask the people that think Saga has a point.

How can you sign agreement to follow rules finish, then come and be ranting about the rules you signed up for?

You no fit even plead your case, you come dey follow Big Brother quarrel.

Anyway, who don win task don win am. Tomorrow is another day

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Nope, he didn't. He only got angry during the last game and that's why his rant is unnecessary. He should have complained about it from the throwing ball game.

It is productions fault, I agree, but Sagas anger was unnecessary.
I agree. Make he rest, Oga na oga
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
omotolly22:
Who is that person on this thread saying saga should not say his mind ,because he does not have A large fanbase

Forget that thing everything is not about fanbase ,he might come out and even be more successful than people with large fanbase

How can someone say such thing ,someone should not say his mind because he doesn’t have a large fanbase ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
safarigirl:

Help me ask the people that think Saga has a point.

How can you sign agreement to follow rules finish, then come and be ranting about the rules you signed up for?

You no fit even plead your case, you come dey follow Big Brother quarrel.

Anyway, who don win task don win am. Tomorrow is another day
Lmao. The thing dey pain
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I get your point though, there would be a game that favours a particular candidate over others. However, production needs to do better and invest in task that would not bring controversy. Bbnaija needs rebranding!!! It's becoming predictable

LOL

Production's work is to invest in tasks that will bring controversy, so that we can see these kinds of heated arguments.

Why will they bring task that will be fair, then we won't see drama?

Once again, anybody wey wan knack head for wall, make dem knack am, more views and more highlights for the show.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
[s]
tonididdy:

WMG please vote white queen.
[/s]

Four HMs are leaving on Sunday.

No WMG will be stupid to share votes n jeopardize WM chance of being among d two to join top 5

We are voting solely for WM.

To your Tents O Israel

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5734) (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.