Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3986488 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2021
*Remove cobwebs*******

Hello Fellas! What did I not miss?! grin

Made it in time for the only general I know....

All my votes to Pere the General cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
I don't know why Saga's spirit tonight is really motivating me.

Mehn, we all need this kind of spirit in our Jobs, Businesses, Careers, Family etc.

The Go-getter spirit , So much Enthusiasm, A lot of Energy, Full of Passion.

Imagine being told that Saga should serve you balls and you will win 10 million naira for each ball served. Lol

Now now, I don get inspiration jot some ideas down. Lol

Are you motivated ?
Or Imagine being told that ANGEL should serve you balls and the number of balls she serves will determine how many more years you have to live. One ball, one year.

Na joke I dey joke o. Make Angel fans no come for me o. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Boma really pissed people off both in and outside the house. His bad traits still lingers for the HMs long after he's gone.

Pere and Whitemoney are trying to defend him but none of the ladies are having any of it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 12:30am On Sep 22, 2021
ethicallyright:

You shouldn't be arguing this way as a lawyer but I understand you've never been objective here.

There are basically four rules of interpretation: the literal rule, the golden rule, the mischief rule and purposive approach.

Let's assume a Pro-female Education NGO visited a secondary school and started sharing tampons to the female pupils from SS3 in a descending order. They've shared for all classes apart from the JSS1 and the ratio of tampons left is 30 tampons to 40 girls .

The school's principal says: "Only girls who have reached puberty on the line should be given the few tampons left".

Let's interprete that statement according to these rules.

The literal rule simply states that (statutes) statements should be interpreted how they are written or said. That is, take the statement as it is . Do not add do not subtract. The literal rule means that girls who have signs of puberty like breasts development , round ass , face pimples etc. on the line should be given the tampons even if they experience menstruation or not.

The golden rule is used when a direct/ verbatim interpretation (literal rule) will result in absurdity and unfairness. This means that it will be unfair to give a tampon to a tall 11 year-old girl with pimples on her face who is yet to experience menstruation before a 10 year-old shorter girl with no visible sign of puberty but has experienced menstruation. The distributors will question their menstrual cycle before sharing the tampons.

Purposive approach takes into consideration the reason the statement was made (purpose of the statement) . The statement was made to share tampons to girls who experience menstruation and not just any form of puberty.

The Big Brother Naija team have consistently adopted the literal rule of " dos and don'ts" throughout this season.

It may seem as though the literal rule is unfair, rigid and partial but it is "the rule as it is."

When Maria, Rose and Peace were punished the literal rule was adopted.

When the housemates played the whispering game which caused Field Marshall Pere's and White Hippopotamus' fight the literal rule was adopted irrespective of the scenario. Punishment for whispering was served grin

When your Cross and Yousef heard that the puzzle they were to solve had the code to open the box and wear the crown during the supa komando task , Cross just got the code and didn't complete his puzzle but he won. Yousef completed his puzzle and set the code on the padlock which Cross opened to wear the crown. The literal rule was applied there again. Controversies trailed the task because fans subconsciously used the golden rule of interpretation.

[s]
When Emmanuel used his hands to place the balls on the basket during the Ultimate Veto power game, the literal rule was used.[/s]

This evening the literal rule was used again grin

The housemates shouldn't be sore losers.

Biggie has not favoured Liquorose. Biggie isn't bias. She pays attention to details and takes them into consideration when she performs her tasks.

The instruction that veto power day said once you passed the finish line, you can use your hand to put it in. Emmanuel wasn't wrong in that regard.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2021
I like white and pere

Dem no gree take sides with any of these babes for boma issue

Angel is pained grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:32am On Sep 22, 2021
safarigirl:
Lol

These housemates don table Bomzy matter

WhiteMoney said he is a sweet boy, na so Angel and Nini wan finish Mazi for there

LMAO. Make Mazi no try defend boma at all. The ladies are really angry with him. Mazi and Pere no succeed in defending Boma at all.

The truth is, Boma can't be defended. He did a lot.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
With abeg naira and tokens which they can't spend as they are going home this weekend. Na so biggie do for Maria

Plus dinner for two
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Kayode must be mad. Why is he showing a lonely Saga when the Boma exposë is going on? Arrgghh!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Beorn:
Kayode must be mad. Why is he showing a lonely Saga when the Boma exposë is going on? Arrgghh!!
kayode dey among people wey make this season dey boring...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2021
QueenCookie:
*Remove cobwebs*******

Hello Fellas! What did I not miss?! grin

Made it in time for the only general I know....

All my votes to Pere the General cheesy

You are doing well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SweetOnugbo: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Eeghe:

I am not quoting you oo please but where is that guy that taught me something now now? Please come and see the one that makes better sense to and for me...
Ishan sounds and looks native cool
You see that Esan? It ain’t pure to me lipsrsealed

I have heard you guys. I don't like arguing.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2021
andrewbaba44:
I like white and pere

Dem no gree take sides with any of these babes for boma issue

Angel is pained grin

Truth be said, no-one can defend Boma. There are no grounds to defend that guy. If White and Pere had enough arsenal to defend, they'd have successfully done it. Boma played a poor game. Trying to game the girls inside the same house was dumb and stupid move. See how the ladies are just exposing him. Didn't even know he said he'd have chosen Nini and still went ahead to tell Angel the same thing. See revelations.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tayeni(m): 12:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Actually, at the end of the argument, his point turned out to be that Biggie shouldn't have recycled the ball, not how fast LR placed the balls. So, judging by this point, and assuming it was done exactly this way (exact number of balls for each team with lesser amount of time), would blame still not fall on LR for not placing the balls fast enough?

What would you suggest should have been done to remove bias entirely?
simple. Only a member of your team should help place the balls. There absolutely should be equal number of balls for all the teams. It would have been more fun to watch team mates scamper to place as many balls as possible.....but then we wouldn't have had this drama with Saga to dissect at 12 midnight. Either ways, I'm entertained jare.

Quick analogy: FIFA will never change the rules of football to allow your team's goal keeper be from the opposing team.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Trying to read 20 pages from the back and I am not understanding a thing. Every post is unfamiliar and confusing....

Abeg I can't deal embarassed

Will come back on the last Sunday please.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aryzgreat: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Beorn:

Why is Saga n Nini acting like something is wrong of all nights

Saga has never left Nini like this before.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2021
doyin01:
kayode dey among people wey make this season dey boring...

If not for Kayode, believe me, a lot of stuff happened in that house that we'd have enjoyed. They singlehandedly wrecked an average season.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2021
Beorn:

Truth be said, no-one can defend Boma. There are no grounds to defend that guy. If White and Pere had enough arsenal to defend, they'd have successfully done it. Boma played a poor game. Trying to game the girls inside the same house was dumb and stupid move. See how the ladies are just exposing him. Didn't even know he said he'd have chosen Nini and still went ahead to tell Angel the same thing. See revelations.

Lol, you are right

Nini own shock me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:

I’ve told you this before and I’ll say it again.

Know when to keep shut. It’s very important in life, I don’t know you and Cross who keep spilling trash on serious issues.

Know when to be calm, If possible stop drinking like your fav Cross.

Try dey shut up Safari, you talks a lot.

Broobembem, I have been avoiding you and your uncouth behaviour on this thread, because I make it a duty not to engage mad people, but let this be the last time you quote me to tell me to keep shut on this thread again.

Are you high? Is it your father that bought airtime for me that you will tell me when to keep shut on this thread? Are you the owner of this site? Once again, is a screw loose in that unstable head of yours that you feel the need to come at me even when I say nothing about your fave?

You are clearly drunk off the idea of supporting a potential winner, because you were not moving mad when you were supporting that NFA fave of yours last year. You were far more amiable when you were begging for votes from Elites.

This is the last time I will address you henceforth, because I do not suffer fools gladly, you can carry on with your display.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tayeni(m): 12:40am On Sep 22, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Or Imagine being told that ANGEL should serve you balls and the number of balls she serves will determine how many more years you have to live. One ball, one year.

Na joke I dey joke o. Make Angel fans no come for me o. Lmao

Lol. Why Angel bayi? In Angel's voice.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Boma told Queen he's shy and doesn't sleep in women's bed. LMAO. Boma na real Okro. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Nini ready to disappear.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:42am On Sep 22, 2021
Beorn:

LMAO. Make Mazi no try defend boma at all. The ladies are really angry with him. Mazi and Pere no succeed in defending Boma at all.

The truth is, Boma can't be defended. He did a lot.

We will hear his full story during ReUnion, and maybe even earlier.

His Okro don spoil
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:43am On Sep 22, 2021
aryzgreat:

Plus dinner for two
For rose and Emmanuel. Who says they will give Nini and Saga? Biggie sabi run people street

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2021
My 008 Agent in action. grin

Nini has gone to the games room. She’s dressed up in stealth-mode too. All black. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2021
Crixxx:
Nini ready to disappear.
Wearing black cloth...make dem open the door for her na...grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2021
aryzgreat:

Why is Saga n Nini acting like something is wrong of all nights

Saga has never left Nini like this before.
It's even good, biggie plans might not work if saga is half smart.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2021
LOL

Dem dey tell White say Boma no be am, White siddon dey talk street credibility.

Mazi abeg rest, no dey try defend who you and am no dey sleep for the same bed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Nini don go ooo..so that mirror is covering a secret exit door.....they thought it was just only mirror that is standing there...

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
That means biggie applies rule as he deems fit, how is that fair?

It means Big Brother's rules are do's and don'ts. If the do's and don'ts are stated and you do what you are asked to do and do not do what you are asked not to do, then you are right no matter the style and pattern you use.

For instance,

DON'TS
Do not touch the ball with your hands "while passing the obstacles and before the finish line"

DO'S

Put each ball in a basket.

If you don't touch the ball with your hands while passing the obstacles and put each ball in a basket even with your hands , you are correct.

The literal rule when used means that if Biggie did not want you to use your hands , biggie could have told you expressly:

"Do not touch the ball at any time in the game."

"Do not put the ball in the basket with your hands"

The don't rule was :

Do not touch the ball with your hands "while passing the obstacles and before the finish line".

As far as any thing you do in the course of any task or game satisfies the do(s) and does not contradict the don't(s) , you are ethicallyright grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Nini has entered. Her room is foinnnneeeee.

Let's see how Saga's going to cope. They're not sleeping so them go find am.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Nini don move O

Dem don open emergency exit

Dem don show us her room O

Na one white room

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.