Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,159 members, 7,867,364 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3996106 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5745) (5746) (5747) (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2021
Angel think Nini is seeing a psychologist....dis girl sha think everything is mental health grin grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:23am On Sep 22, 2021
ethicallyright:

I do not disagree with your proposition that "many" love are obsessed with women they are attracted to.

But do you not think that the byproduct of idea in your proposition suggests why there are more men who commit suicide because of breakup than women even though women are the ones who are deflowered and lose their virginity?
The gravity of your heartbroken and distasteful state after breakup is most times determined and dependent the level of your investment in the failed relationship, not necessarily feelings.

Men invest more in relationships, that’s why they go overboard when heartbroken.

When you meet a heartbroken lady who invested much in her failed relationship, you’ll understand me better.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Hmmm u don't joke with Me cheesy
My instincts never fail me!!
I said it here that their is a reason I decided not to drag WM wether his fans choose to be stupid or not and it's playing out!! Even in Boma's absence he hasn't said pim against my Okro!! Not even a little rubbish against Boma...He really respects and likes my Okro king!! As for Pere I know he was just pained that Boma didn't take his side during that Beef with WM but he is still a cool guy and I love him....Unlike the defeated idiots that couldn't say shit to his face or even nominate him when he was in the house!!

And I put it to them that if biggy didn't put everyone up hohoho Boma go still dey there and them go still pull pants for him even before he orders them to do it !!! Na only in his absence they get mouth to talk!!! Fools

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 1:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Froshloaded:
Pere said it is a prank

The General never disappoint.

grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:23am On Sep 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You mean most a becoming weak and simps? I agree
Who is a weak man?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2021
maxwell530:
Angel think Nini is seeing a psychologist....dis girl sha think everything is mental health grin grin

Comrade calm down
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:

Lol. Bruv, you need to go through the dms of pretty ladies to see what men do there.

Again I’ll say, Saga is normal, he’s just like your next door guy. Leave online mancho, Nighaz are simping in reality.

You're not getting the point.

The crux of contention is whether it is a good thing or not.

Is it okay to be like Saga? Would you want to train a son that acts like Saga?

The argument is not whether such show of shame is prevalent among a particular demographic grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 1:25am On Sep 22, 2021
the second part of the prank will be the toughest for Nini

Pretending to be oblivious of her "disappearance" is not an easy feat to achieve cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Nini is watching them on the TV in her suite. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

The bolded is fast fading In our time...Many men av learnt the hard way...
Let’s just say many are now engaging and impregnating the ladies they want to train.

But then, let’s not forget how rampant paternity fraud has become. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:

Who is a weak man?
A man who allows his heart desire to overcome his Brain. A man who can't tame his desires. A man who places flesh desires over success.. I can go on

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2021
This prank will reveal some things.....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 1:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Nini watching them looking at the camera like they actually see her

Omo this night is the most interesting moment of this season, Thank God I no Miss ham grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:26am On Sep 22, 2021
doyin01:

The first revelation is out already...

1...Angel had a secret diary session where she saw a psychologist.....

More revelations will unfold in the next 24hrs..

Lmao..
She requested for it during one of her ds nah

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:26am On Sep 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
A man who allows his heart desire to overcome his Brain. A man who can't tame his desires. A man who places flesh desires over success.. I can go on
How about money?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:27am On Sep 22, 2021
doyin01:

The first revelation is out already...

1...Angel had a secret diary session where she saw a psychologist.....I guess the aftermath made her reduce her nudity in the house...

More revelations will unfold in the next 24hrs..
We know na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:27am On Sep 22, 2021
Froshloaded:

Lmao..
She requested for it during one of her ds nah
But we did not get the opportunity to see what happened after..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 1:27am On Sep 22, 2021
100naira:
you are right but there are some other ingenious pranks that the production team can come up with. cheesy
This has happened before , but that was a fake eviction of Seyi and tacha where they were kept in a secret room like this .I think they did this instead of a fake eviction so as not to make it look similar.Seyi and Tacha spent days but this one is just for a day.A fake eviction would still have yielded the same results. The housemates wont know what happened until the person re appears to their amazement
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:27am On Sep 22, 2021
Somebody said they should put up Nini's picture by morning, and tell housemates to pack her bags

Dem wan make Saga run mad finally

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Smart guy.. He just didn't start well, he for go far

He didn't start bad. It's not his fault that most Housemates weren't smart enough to understand him....

....... cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
ethicallyright:

You're not getting the point.

The crux of contention is whether it is a good thing or not.

Is it okay to be like Saga? Would you want to train a son that acts like Saga?

The argument is not whether such show of shame is prevalent among a particular demographic grin
You are still not getting my point.

My point remains that the reason Saga is tagged a simp is because Nini doesn’t have the same feelings for him. People love like Saga and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:

Lol. Bruv, you need to go through the dms of pretty ladies to see what men do there.

Again I’ll say, Saga is normal, he’s just like your next door guy. Leave online mancho, Nighaz are simping in reality.
grin grin

I am aware our Online Jim iykes are real tony umez offline...

Normally I avoid dating the hottest lady in any setting, but one day curious me gave it a trial grin

It lasted, but the roller coaster was fun...Men, dey mumu for babes o forget..grin

Even some colleagues I worked with, dey enter her DM knowing fully well i dey there o..lol

She was just forwarding their useless DM to me..grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
maxwell530:
Nini watching them looking at the camera like they actually see her

Omo this night is the most interesting moment of this season, Thank God I no Miss ham grin grin grin

Edey vex me say I get work today, and I still dey awake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:

How about money?
That's a different matter, because it's quite complicated.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Are you guys hearing the echo. Loll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:28am On Sep 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
We know na
Yeah sure
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 1:29am On Sep 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
That's a different matter, because it's quite complicated.
Who is generally a weak man? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 1:30am On Sep 22, 2021
safarigirl:

Edey vex me say I get work today, and I still dey awake
it's Worth it grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:30am On Sep 22, 2021
This is similar to when Seyi was fake evicted. I think Seyi and Tacha. I remember a few HM's then said a few terrible things about them, not knowing they were watching. cheesy

Seyi Seyi... those were the days of men!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 1:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Saga no normal
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 1:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

I am aware our Online Jim iykes are real tony umez offline...

Normally I avoid dating the hottest lady in any setting, but one day curious me gave it a trial grin

It lasted, but the roller coaster was fun...Men, dey mumu for babes o forget..grin

Even some colleagues I worked with, dey enter her DM knowing fully well i dey there o..lol

She was just forwarding their useless DM to me..grin
This is true sha. I have bó problem with men that mumu, but i have issues with stubborn mumu guys. Anyone can fall, but once your family or guy call you out, analyse your situation.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:30am On Sep 22, 2021
Broobembem:

Let’s just say many are now engaging and impregnating the ladies they want to train.

But then, let’s not forget how rampant paternity fraud has become. cheesy
No easy way out..grin

Even if they impregnate her, her school boyfriend will have his own fair share..And paternity fraud continues..grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5745) (5746) (5747) (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.