Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3962932 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Aguwanyi:
Moneygengs are we still voting or are we still here arguing with nde Apari..
Pls less talking more voting..pls Pere has been topping since on Monday..

Na lie this one dey Yan oo. WM is topping. Patriots please ignore this comment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bashlek(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Miller232:
Abeg WMG forget nini and saga
I saw a post on Facebook all these other fanbase are really voting against whitemoney pls don't share votes abeg
Leave Queen let her go home
Please
You can only vote for someone
No fns can vote against another person favs

Vote Pere
The boy is too real

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
freakydaddy:

Wetin I gain if I no choke my woman with love??
You will gain the opposite of what saga is experiencing right now...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Froshloaded:

If you are free, check the comments section of this post.. check their toxicity in full display..
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUFygxpLz2O/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hahahah, how will kisses turn that one "hon", I can't even laugh.

See them, wereys dey disguise, they are just jealous of Liquorose who gets everything premium in that house, any girl wey enjoy reach Rose for that house should come out with their chests.

It is easy to know girls that have gone through shege in guys hands sha, they are so used to anyhow guys that they don't even appreciate beautiful gestures from guys.

Yenyenyen, furniture, premium furniture wey don enter final and their entertainers are still battling it out to enter final.

...and you Froshloaded, Emmanuel is the man you wish to be, durrrr.
Continue hating on him, yeah, glad he's still on your screen to torment you and your types.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
observanc1:
saga is 2face

And 2face is Innocent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
Miller232:

Na mystery people full biggie house this year
Wizards and witches
Most people from the Marines have clairvoyancy.
You can tell Queen is one .
From the kind of luck she has to her irrational attitude due to the unstableness of water .

There are many water people in that house and then there is a diabolical man , probably initiated through his ancestral ties .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
bashlek:

You can only vote for someone
No fns can vote against another person favs

Vote Pere
The boy is too real
Pere KO wande coal ni Abeg shift

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Threebear:

Most people from the Marines have clairvoyancy.
You can tell Queen is one .
From the kind of luck she has to her irrational attitude due to the unstableness of water .

There are many water people in that house and then there is a diabolical man , probably initiated through his ancestral ties .

Secretary-General of Marine Kingdom Corps,

Weldone!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
SweetOnugbo:

I have been feeling down all day.

This your comment made me laugh@bold.
Thank you!
Whatever it is, just be good.
Everything will still be alright in the end smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
bashlek:

So shall it be..........Pere will top your whitegoat
Calling you a goat is even an insult to d animal kingdom..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aloof: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Queen is playing her game well...She has had three entanglements so far....Boma-whitmeoney-cross and gave us something to talk about till this morning...

And she is realest female of the season...No pretence.

I would av giving maria realest, but she denying ever having to do anything sexual with pere who rarely tell lies made me have a rethink of a real self.

But pere later denied It nah.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
bashlek:

So shall it be..........Pere will top your whitegoat

senatordave? garfield?
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
3RNEST:

grin grin grin eviction content na
Hahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Lance7621:

Na lie this one dey Yan oo. WM is topping. Patriots please ignore this comment
Sharrap

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2021
carammel:

Hahahah, how will kisses turn that one "hon", I can't even laugh.

See them, wereys dey disguise, they are just jealous of Liquorose who gets everything premium in that house, any girl wey enjoy reach Rose for that house should come out with their chests.

It is easy to know girls that have gone through shege in guys hands sha, they are so used to anyhow guys that they don't even appreciate beautiful gestures from guys.

Yenyenyen, furniture, premium furniture wey don enter final and their entertainers are still battling it out to enter final.

...and you Froshloaded, Emmanuel is the man you wish to be, durrrr.
Continue hating on him, yeah, glad he's still on your screen to torment you and your types.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
observanc1:
saga is 2face
People fail to realize that Saga is actually acting his own script, this is his own strategy. I can see through saga,he chose this chronic simping as his own strategy while wm chose kitchen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Task don come. Saga suspend ‘mourning’ hahaha. Guy man forget Nini disappearance to try make some money. See how active and excited he is for the task grin

And person go tell me say this guy no be real town guy. Ozo wey go leave him task to go check Nengi na him una dey compare Saga to? undecided
To be honest with you, you didn't understand anything about Ozo because both of you never connected.
The most challenging task of last season was Innoson. It's individual and didnt need luck. It didn't have a judge cos you're judge on your own. It involved maximum concentration.
This Ozo you love to vilify won it in the presence of this Nengi you think was his distraction.
Laycon that is genius was there with his 100% focus.
Neo and Vee who were already settled in relationship and had nothing to worry about were all there.
Dora and TT were there in their full focus. Yet the guy you think was distracted won it. Appears you are Vee.
In the betway task, the Ozo you think will leave task and follow Nengi schooled even the other HMS who were more concentrated than sulphate acid.
There was a task that Ozo had to drag Nengi to her group.
While I took this time to explain is that I've been following this thread but got pissed because of the lies you lots tell about Ozo.
Then he was mugu and lost focus cos he wore his heart on his sleeve but WM who wants do things differently and focus is fake.
That's why I will vote WM.
What do y'all want from this show sef?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dear WMG,

It may seem as though we are really not putting much efforts to save our King.

It's really sad that Pere and Angel are topping the polls currently and these has left me with goosebumps like turkey skin.

Please and Please, endeavor to put in more efforts so we can top Pere and Angel who are leading with a landslide.

God nor go shame us.

From your favorite “Strategic” Playmaker.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
If this donkey fans top the poll again they should be singing ...all of una combine, shey you wan try, do am if e easy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
doyin01:
You will gain the opposite of what saga is experiencing right now...

Lolz

Ladies love what they hate, you know ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
ToyinDipo:
If this donkey fans top the poll again they should be singing ...all of una combine, shey you wan try, do am if e easy.
With all the promos from influencers even Bobrisky.
Even Cubana is sharing money.

If you don't top that poll with 90 percent despite all the promos from yeyebrities , then Whitemonkey is truly a pig.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iyaebe:
People fail to realize that Saga is actually acting his own script, this is his own strategy. I can see through saga,he chose this chronic simping as his own strategy while wm chose kitchen.
Simping a strategy? Really? The guy must be dumb

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
I dozed off at work and I had a deeam briefly that some hms discovered the door to the secret room..

I want know whether my dream get weight grin

Fingers crossed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2021
freakydaddy:

Lolz

Ladies love what they hate, you know ?
Not poverty sha...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
How does Nini eat in that white room all alone? Is there a kitchen there for her to cook or they sneak in food for her?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Whoever believes anything that comes out of the mouth of that horrible fake aba shoes seller, failed armed robber, enugu runaway cultist, bread-soaked, glutton whitemonkey must be living in the jungle.
The whiterat adulterated liar that claimed not to know where airport is is here lying to liquorose that he knew about travelbeta and told a wild, winding, senseless story.
And next thing the pig pressed queen's breast. Queen had to warn the rapist immediate "don't press my breast".

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
HajiaNotu:
I dozed off at work and I had a deeam briefly that some hms discovered the door to the secret room..

I want know whether my dream get weight grin

Fingers crossed
they won't. They are not smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Biggaboi:
How does Nini eat in that white room all alone? Is there a kitchen there for her to cook or they sneak in food for her?
Obviously....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
observanc1:
Whoever believes anything that comes out of the mouth of that horrible fake aba shoes seller, failed armed robber, enugu runaway cultist, bread-soaked, glutton whitemonkey must be living in the jungle.
The whiterat adulterated liar that claimed not to know where airport is is here lying to liquorose that he knew about travelbeta and told a wild, winding, senseless story.
And next thing the pig pressed queen's breast. Queen had to warn the rapist immediate "don't press my breast".
You and ur hate sha..... Pele my dear. You go dey alright.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
observanc1:
We don hear

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
doyin01:
Obviously....
I wonder who since its obviously not the HMs. And ninjas are barred

(1) (2) (3) ... (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.