Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929516 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5831) (5832) (5833) (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 10:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Nini is sleek asf. The housemates are even doubting their existence. The only person that could have done better than Nini is Maria. Omo Nini smart die!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I live to see people like you feel irritated over what they could and should have avoided smiley
Hehe. Join the queue, jare. You're even late to the party.
All these old men in Nairaland that can't stand the guts of younger guys who don't bow to kiss their old feet.
Nice meme. It tells me the depth of your pain. Glad you didn't mask it. Keep spitting, my dear. You need it.
See them...pained haters grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2021
claseek:
Is nini supposed to be saying all the things she saw? She should have waited till biggie announced the prank to the housemates before saying these things.
I feel she should have used some other excuse to explain her absence or just ignore their questions totally, instead of this invisibility story

She don spoil the whole thing. I hope biggie will still reward her

She didn't spoil anything o. The flop is all Biggie's idea, so it's on Biggie.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

We are okay with that

At least our fave no claim to be mad person wey Dey talk to dead boyfriend to gain pity votes grin
I'm okay with Angel not winning bbnaija cos she's already a winner and she'll be bigger than the idiot you stan!
Deal with it!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2021
I home say Saga eyes don open say this babe no too dey into him. After seeing the guy cry full bucket see as she dey like say nothing happen.

So after big brother tell her say she passed the task, she go come dey feel like champion. Saga see your life outside. Them give u task u vomit am give the babe. Them give the babe task, she do am without sending u.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 10:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Good morning my fellow Patriots

A lot of things has happened during the past 12hours but in all of this,we shouldn't be distracted or sad cus of what is happening

Today is the final and few hours from now will determine how much we want the general to stay till the last day

We have all tried in our own way but let's go pushing 100 percent today and hope to come out victorious

We shouldn't depend on any poll but vote like this is the final cus a place in the top 5 is a win and we all love the bragging rights

Take care and stay safe

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2021
safarigirl:

Omo, I would let Cross ruin my life

Hohoho true confession!!
I thought as much!!

Na ur thirst for men like cross keep u for this mess u are in today like an evening newspaper grin cheesy

U have done well for urself!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Don't threaten saga jor!!!

Friendship ain't by force but he would be thoughtful to keep Pere cos obviously he genuinely likes saga!!!

Correct friendship dey scare nowadays my guy ooh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
you might not be 35 , agreed but
I can swear with my life , you still live with your family

You no resemble person wey don pay house rent before

You still be pikin
He has now changed the narrative. I thought I was a female wh#re, nau ? What happened? You are now confused.
You even said, " get a girlfriend " grin

Well, if we are to go by your line of reasoning (by looks, by words) then I can equally say that you do not sound like someone who has had basic education. Read the way you write.
What elementary and high schools did you attend? I want to check something.

I agree, I be pikin as you've said. You old daddy, keep trolling and obsessing over a pikin.
You'll be alright in the end.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2021
JuicyStar:
I home say Saga eyes don open say this babe no too dey into him. After seeing the guy cry full bucket see as she dey like say nothing happen.

So after big brother tell her say she passed the task, she go come dey feel like champion. Saga see your life outside. Them give u task u vomit am give the babe. Them give the babe task, she do am without sending u.
What did biggy reward her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2021
DownChelsea:
he's just a mumu boy.

He waited for Angel to fall asleep first, before he could gather the courage to get up from his bed. grin

I feel your frustration grin
Yeye boi wey no gree gee dragging materials cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Coldie:
If they have like 100runs girls in Nigeria all of them are angel supporters
Eyaaaa....Tati in the mud...grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

He has now changed the narrative. I thought I was a female wh#re, nau ? What happened? You are now confused.
You even said, " get a girlfriend " grin

Well, if we are to go by your line of reasoning (by looks, by words) then I can equally say that you do not sound like someone who has had basic education. Read the way you write.
What elementary and high school did you attend? I want to check something.

I agree, I be pikin as you've said. You old daddy, keep trolling and obsessing over a pikin.
You'll be alright in the end.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2021
Geezeem:

I'm soo frustrated
Pere brought me so much shame last night.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2021
JuicyStar:

Correct friendship dey scare nowadays my guy ooh
True talk but in reality I am sure u didn't keep every nice person to u as a friend...Sometimes our spirit fit no just connect to that nice person!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2021
Abi d Love don clear from Saga eyes ni Eating alone with strong face??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Nini and voice...grin

She will be feeling like Monalisa now...

Special attention.

Oooh Saga don dey collect pecks...ooooh church!

The task could be in his favour.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2021
i heard MR NINI's family complained about big brother production team using their brother's mental heath for entertainment. why didn't MR LIQUOROSE's family do same last week? anyway, what's my own....make i comot for diary room.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Gentlefury:

I visualized you straining yourself mentally to work up a sweat and compose this embarrassment of what seems to be an attention-seeking comeback than a decent rebuttal.

I'm not the person on who you should project your deep anger at an obvious lack of care growing up. I'm also not to blame for your tragically absent level of comprehension. But i'm an equal-opportunity adherent and i deeply believe even special needs folks like your good self are capable of meaningful contributions so i'll indulge you with an analysis of the points in your response.

For starters, can you please itemize the points where i failed to achieve coherence? It would help me know exactly what you're on about.

And you seriously overestimate my need for validation, so i see no harm in being called a "grandpa" , owning my age and my generation, than to be a sniffing wimp of a bat like you shuffling between a whiff of the maturity many Millennials are supposed to have with your embarrassing desperation to come across as being younger than you are by acting like the cool kid with an endless supply of witty retorts. Just like you've made a mess of making a profitable meaning out of your almost 3 decades on this planet, you've once again failed at this simple task.

Check our comments and determine with even your deficient IQ who started with the name-calling and insults.

Your half-baked education is also the reason why you couldn't see that i drew 2 parallels between separate generations drawing their origins from the tail-ends of preceding generations. But like a child eager to impress his estranged dad, you just wanted to show me that you can yab!

That you earn your living in a sector doesn't mean you know anything about the human resource aspect of that sector. Let me humour you since you are most likely about to name-drop :- What's the age range of the oldest Patricia staff? What's the average age of Paystack staff? Google Nigeria? Facebook Nigeria? Centric Gateway? Tek experts? The Andela you mentioned earlier? Or general tech startups from 2016, barring the relative oldies like Interswitch and System Specs? If you can't accurately answer at least 2 of these questions then why open your putrid pie hole in the first place you this wannabe youngster?

Again, don't embarrass all the people that called you smart. Nigeria caught on to the Cryptocurrency wave, but it's still a novelty considering that it's trading dynamics are a different game from trading FX and not even one communist country has managed to exert some regulatory control on it - it disgraced even Emefiele's attempt at limitation last year, so forget your weak bragging, many people still don't know much about it, hence the need for skilled agents like Patricia. It's still a hard nut to crack, hence the reason criminals love it (ask Pankieroy), so what's with this rubbish your trying to do? Did you see me directly translate this to academic soundness or as one example of how well modern day cybercriminals stash money using knowledge of advanced fintech?

You were dismissive of my specific critique of a major aspect of Gen Z music, the SoundCloud genre, and i countered that it shouldn't even classify as coherent music, stating that Nigerian Gen Z kids were better off with superior Alte Cruise sounds and much better artists. How did this turn to a contradictory statement? Are you a truly a product of a recognized university? Are you really this mentally retrogressive in person? I shudder to think of the huge catastrophe your employer is risking by just having a primate-in-disguise like you on its payroll!!!

Your last paragraph....... really? Very anticlimactic to be honest considering you held yourself out as being an intellectually orgasmic delight, only to end up disappointing me serially like Churchill and Kpokpogri took turns in doing to Tonto( she was the baddest chick in my day, kids like you wouldn't know).

You also had to involve other innocent members of this thread that came online for a cruise only to be confronted by your foul smell, and empty ITK , having the guts to call them "Ignoramuses" whereas your brand of stupidity has been known to be legally punishable with death in some countries!!! Why did you have to waste my precious time with your pseudo-commonsense? Do you hate me that much?!!!

You are really a gentlefury grin
Biko no vex.... whose fan or 'acting fan' are you? in Queen's voice
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2021
Broobembem:
A quick reminder that Whitemoney is still the most respected housemate in that house albeit lowkey seen as a threat.

He is yet to cast.
He is yet to loose focus.
He is yet to loose fans.

Man has been waxing stronger while Pere who was tagged real is now shamelessly disrespected without any regards.
Is he loosing fans?No

He is gaining more fans for walking away and refusing to argue with a lady

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by callmemakaveli: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I live to see people like you feel irritated over what they could and should have avoided smiley
Hehe. Join the queue, jare. You're even late to the party.
All these old men in Nairaland that can't stand the guts of younger guys who don't bow to kiss their old feet.
Nice meme. It tells me the depth of your pain. Glad you didn't mask it. Keep spitting, my dear. You need it.
See them...pained haters grin grin
I laughed in pained haters grin. Really? On a faceless forum? You're not just bored and lonely but very delusional. Maybe Nairaland is the only place you gain relevance, so continue. grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Twoclans:
The mirror door just opened ,Mrs saga is sneaking back into the house cheesy

Picks her duvet and goes to lie down.

Pere don catch am cheesy cheesy cheesy

It had to be my military man grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Teddybliss:

Is he loosing fans?No

He is gaining more fans for walking away and refusing to argue with a lady

There was nothing to argue about, she revealed his shameless secret, whitewashed him, and put him through the biggest humiliation he has ever faced in the 36years of his existence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Twoclans:
This pere is a bastard cheesy grin. He was alert .He pooked Saga to wake up so that they could go and check.

This pere is a problem ohhhhh, if you cheat on this one as a babe he will just catch you. wink

Very intelligent human being cheesy cheesy

Our military "nurse"..... making me proud grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Nobody is laffing to Whitemoney jokes

Olodo

Lolz

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2021
callmemakaveli:

I laughed in pained haters grin. Really? On a faceless forum? You're not just bored and lonely but very delusional. Maybe Nairaland is the only place you gain relevance, so continue. grin
You laughed, as in past tense ? Okay. You're no longer laughing? But the emoji is right beside the claim. Wow...You're full of it ( not surprised)

Anyways, you and your fellow haters (yes, I said it again) keep trailing me like a pack of wolves on the prowl. I just have to do the needful.
"Maybe" is the keyword there. I'm glad you know when to use it.
Likewise, do continue. smiley
You get what you give.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

How would you ever understand ? See him...
When I said you lack the cognitive ability to comprehend and articulate commonly used phrases and idiomatic expressions, you thought I was being wicked.
You see your self...
In Biggie's voice - it may seem as though the ojuju-Calabar folks in your village have used lukewarm fermented cowskin (kpomo, canda, etc ) water to dilute your grey matter. If you know the fetid smell that emanates from such a fermented water, then you will know why your case calls for alarm.
Go and beg them for a second chance.
undecided
Egeungun be careful

Says the 7k okpo undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2021
claseek:
Is nini supposed to be saying all the things she saw? She should have waited till biggie announced the prank to the housemates before saying these things.
I feel she should have used some other excuse to explain her absence or just ignore their questions totally, instead of this invisibility story

She don spoil the whole thing. I hope biggie will still reward her

How?

Nini was supposed to fake ignorance of her whereabouts and that's what she's doing. Of course she wouldn't admit to a secret room or that she went out.

All she could say was she was there all along when Biggie asked them to search around grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2021
Unitedunited:
Una failed general no get content, Angel was trying to give him content because he is now like a viewer like me and u.
Angel trying to give him content and he walked away

Like man,am speechless

Angel was trying to gain content using him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Says the 7k okpo undecided
That was contracted by your sweet mama. She has good coercing skills, by the way. I just had to join the gang.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2021
Whitemoney overacts when it comes to "not being well learned". He is conversant with many words but he deliberately pronounces wrongly and asks Angel to tell him the correct thing.

Solace
Nook and Cranny

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2021
Twoclans:

At all,he said he kept pacing and playing with a toothpick and the camera kept focusing on his face (they also need to improve the quality of the cameras so the housemates cant see the cameras).Immediately he closed his eyes he said he heard footsteps .

[b]The production crew bleeped up,they should have allowed pere sleep small.[/b]They were too much in a hurry to sneak her back.

With the kind of training Pere had, it wouldn't have been possible not to be alert..... more so as one of them seemingly disappeared during the previous night

I would have concluded he was no military man if he wasn't the first person that heard her enter

Biggy couldn't have pulled it off successfully unless they induce his sleep grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5831) (5832) (5833) (5834) (5835) (5836) (5837) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.