Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3921102 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2021
eleshin:
Saga knows he has bleeped up. As at the beginning of this week he tot they were the happening couple out here... 1, Nini did her own prank successfully unlike him. 2, Nini did not hint him before doing the prank. 3, Nini did not even acknowledge his effort or recognize his emotional breakdown during the prank when she came back. He was telling Pere this morning "She has not even greet me properly" . Thing is, Saga wanted to use the prank to his own advantage, breaking down crying and shii (he likes her no doubt but this is a game).... the last part of the puzzle is Nini coming back, crying and professing her love for Saga but the Edo babe no send him at all. Baba don dey rethink his life since.
Lol...He realised whatever he has isn't being reciprocated with same Energy...cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2021
braimeddy:
And you think Angel will make such false statement without Pere countering it? Reason am na
pere wasn't even there when she said it, he couldn't have heard her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2021
Keep voting .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Saskay wherever u are God bless ur soul!! U did well by rejecting Crossfinger for a real man JP

This is how he would have ruined u outside!

A lousy drunkard that sleeps with everything that has a hole in all genders!!

Enjoy ur life Baby gal!!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:

This is how people thought Yusef was crashing the poll last week...When he was far bottom last lool

Just do ur best and mobilize more votes for ur fave!! Anyone can top the poll ok!!!
If you know how popular WM is, you won't be surprised if he crashed the website.
He's fan base has some semblance with icons. Imagine, LR is highest in Instagram and Facebook but WM has been topping her on online tasks. In fact, when her handler posted that she was 1st runner-up on the most recent task, many of her fans started giving up. Just go to fb page. It was a meltdown.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Saskay wherever u are God bless ur soul!! U did well by rejecting Crossfinger for a real man JP

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:

Lol. Which JP, the one wey rejection don turman to motivational speaker on Instagram?

Saskay was never going to date him nah. And she has made it clear that she's just going to be single.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
JaroMan:

If you know how popular WM is, you won't be surprised if he crashed the website.
He's fan base has some semblance with icons. Imagine, LR is highest in Instagram and Facebook but WM has been topping her on votes. In fact, when her handler posted that she was 1st runner-up on the most recent votes, many of her fans started giving up. Just go to fb page. It was a meltdown.
WMG disregard this and vote harder please...

Let the results speak for our efforts only bikonu....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
How I wish this Saga has the kind of team that Ozo had. He would've milked this moment. Cos he is on everyone lips just like Ozo. Very popular now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eeghe:

Google mood stabilizers ...
she is on them
she has attempted suicide (even it was an attention seeking stunt, it isn’t healthy)
she has cut marks
she knows so much about the mental state
What does it tell you?
And then appreciate the expressive, empathetic and intelligent survivor that she is , trying to navigate her mental space the way she deems fit.
I love her!
VOTE ANGEL
"she has cut marks from attempting suicide" but she still used pere scars to laugh(which os body shaming)...angel's mental health strategy sucks tbh, if she really had scars from attempting suicide then why will she make jest of pere's scars from being in the military?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
handelex:
WMG disregard this and vote harder please...

Let the results speak for our efforts only bikonu....
Hahaha. Not over until it's over.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nah u called her viewers favorites, u refer her as ur daughter and nah u still called her Fake housemate. WM goofed big time and u are still trying to deny it bfr cross shut u up that’s not cool man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
rayvelez:
Nah u called her viewers favorites, u refer her as ur daughter and nah u still called her Fake housemate. WM goofed big time and u are still trying to deny it bfr cross shut u up that’s not cool man.
You came late

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na so...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
JaroMan:

Hahaha. Not over until it's over.
cool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eeghe:

I can watch this show for one more month or more, no cap cool
Without naked fallen angel?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Threebear:
Keep voting .
Dramatic....grin

Today is Thursday....Few days to sunday...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
irenosen22:

I'm a Liquolion.i just love Pere's personality.i always vote for him anytime Liquorose is not up.and he had my vote dis week. I love the General !
Vote Pere!

We appreciate you very much 'acting fan' in Queen's voice grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Pere sweet guy kiss
See him comforting saga wey no send am!!!
If saga were to be a lady eeeh na simp tag pere for collect loool

I swear grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
rayvelez:
Now that's where I have problem with people that say WM is fake. If he was fake, he wouldn't make some unguarded assumptions. He says it the way he thinks it should be said and that's where university education would've helped him. He is the realest cos his downs are open to all.
Also, he doesn't owe Nini any explanation as to what he thought of the situation. Any one that kept mute over this was either faking to be in Good book or he doesn't have anything to say.
In this issue, HMs must say something.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Are you this dumb or you're just acting to be?

NaughtyBrainiac:
If someone is better at Mathematics, does it make the person poor at English Language?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
DownChelsea:
cross wey dey take style dey eye Liquorose for HOH bed
grin you sef see am?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
rayvelez:
Anyone who didn't watch, would think WM walked up to Nini and called her a fake housemate undecided

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
It may seem as though Pere don takeover kitchen abii is it temporary..grin.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by syrecookie: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
I'm a proud liqourlion but I gave pere all my votes this week and also solicited for votes for him. He deserves to be in top 5, he's a really smart man who is misunderstood by most people(or sometimes his words are twisted by some bitter fanbase)

Well I hope he get to be this season runner-up while my babe liquor wins the 90million.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
3gpvids:

Without naked fallen angel?

as “dry” as you guys think it now.
Don’t be mischievous!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Lmao. Damn! What does this have to do with what we are saying?

You said Whitemoney and Cross are more Fluent in Pidgin than English.
My response should tell you that I agree and I went ahead to tel you that being very Fluent in Pidgin does not necessarily mean your English is poor. Your English might not be Fluent but doesn't mean poor or terrible.

[b]Whitemoney exaggerates his English Language Fluency deficiencies! Period
! [/b]

Your last sentence is a total crap. You don't know him outside the house and you conclude just like that. Seriously?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bannedidiot(f): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
This seasons top highlights is courtesy of pere and saga. Their names will forevermore be remembered

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
syrecookie:
I'm a proud liqourlion but I gave pere all my votes this week and also solicited for votes for him. He deserves to be in top 5, he's a really smart man who is misunderstood by most people(or sometimes his words are twisted by some bitter fanbase)

Well I hope he get to be this season runner-up while my babe liquor wins the 90million.

If wishes were Horses ...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
JaroMan:
How I wish this Saga has the kind of team that Ozo had. He would've milked this moment. Cos he is on everyone lips just like Ozo. Very popular now.

It's not by team.
Ozo was a heavyweight and he had fans.
Saga isn't and doesn't have fans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
ItisHi:
see as this one cast her gender because of Kpere. Bloody Simp!!

Gutter!

Shebi them don lock you up, you are back here under this moniker to continue your crass behavior

You still never learn you can actually put across your point without being so delinquent lipsrsealed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5835) (5836) (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.