Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,988 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3928729 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
Is it my fault that I have clearer vision and mind than some people ?

Even if Whitemoney stabs a Housemate with a knife, some peoole will not see it.

I understand that, so I won't waste my time trying to cure their physical and mental blindness.
Drink some water and relax.

While we pray for a cure for your colour blindness.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
stroller9795:

I can see that sense is very far from you.

Tati what happened nah grin

See how patriots are giving it to you left,right and center grin

Tatiana in the mud grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eeghe:

Google mood stabilizers ...
she is on them
she has attempted suicide (even it was an attention seeking stunt, it isn’t healthy)
she has cut marks
she knows so much about the mental state
What does it tell you?
And then appreciate the expressive, empathetic and intelligent survivor that she is , trying to navigate her mental space the way she deems fit.
I love her!
VOTE ANGEL
Giddem!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
toluxa1:
E be like say Pere don adopt this Kitchen "Strategy" abi what's he cooking since morning like that.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Echoketh:
What is WMG business with what happened between pere and angel sef, they've been wailing all over the thread since yesterday about angel giving pere BJ...or is it that you guys want angel to also suck White pig's tiny, bleached, ring worm and eczema ridden d.ick?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
toluxa1:
E be like say Pere don adopt this Kitchen "Strategy" abi what's he cooking since morning like that.
Boredom wants to wound him since he’s without a ship. The Saga he spent time comforting has run back to his 90M. I expect to see more of him in the kitchen after discovering how therapeutic staying there is. Big Brother is not helping matters by not stoning them with random tasks.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
ToyinDipo:

Is it not same angel I avoid seeing on the screen anytime I am eating, so I don't puke.
Go and deworm yourself!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
It pleases my soul that Angel is going home this week.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Threebear:

She lasted 9 weeks tho.
Not 5 weeks. grin

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Hohoho true confession!!
I thought as much!!

Na ur thirst for men like cross keep u for this mess u are in today like an evening newspaper grin cheesy

U have done well for urself!!!

LOL

Thanks for your kind words
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
doyin01:
I understand the sarcasm...but there's power in the tongue...your life will not be ruined in Jesus name..and you will remain blessed and have a great life...amen

LOL

Thank you dear
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pere craze man cheesy cheesy
He dey demonstrate how nini take enter grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
PLS AS YOU CONTINUE TO TROLL LIQUOROSE AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY......just dont forget to inhale and exhale fresh air because if u dont do that ......her existence on the show will just choke you she is in your faces till day 72
Hate and troll my fav na d work wey u dey they do
I choke ur favs with love cos na d tin wey i get be that

In other words u can only give what u have

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
damiviolet:
PLS AS YOU CONTINUE TO TROLL LIQUOROSE AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY......just dont forget to inhale and exhale fresh air because if u dont do that ......her existence on the show will just choke you she is in your faces till day 72

Dem dey troll liquorose? undecided

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Threebear:
She fit top Pere no joke, let's keep pushing those votes for the general

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eeghe:

Still wondering why Biggie pulled the stunt of bringing in this particular pason cheesy with a huge following...I mean, wharrisdis truth?
Rose was projected to win. But the insane thing is that production is helping her game. My fear is: this hiding of votes results is harbinger for rigging. They should save their image cos a lot conspiracy theories are flying already.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eeghe:

Still wondering why Biggie pulled the stunt of bringing in this particular pason cheesy with a huge following...I mean, wharrisdis truth?
even the housemates were bewildered, the reason they thought she was a wild card. I remember miss Ghana spending a night or two during Karen's BBA set and a couple C list Actors stayed a night during Kevin's run

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Osedagal(f): 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eeghe:

she is on them
she has attempted suicide (even it was an attention seeking stunt, it isn’t healthy)
she has cut marks
What does it tell you?
And then appreciate the expressive, empathetic and intelligent survivor that she is , trying to navigate her mental space the way she deems fit.
I love her!
VOTE ANGEL

BBN is not a psychiatric hospital! Abegi make she get out.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
damiviolet:

Please who's Likworose? undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Threebear:
first time we agree on something cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bannedidiot(f): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Haterswillcry:
Ask your babalawo, the one that gave WM the juju he used on Queen.

tongue
how far the juju wey whitemoney put for queen head has started working. Your fav is even losing focus on top

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
DownChelsea:

Lass lass Pere will steal your entire fanbase the way he stole Maria's and he'll end up being the runner-up instead if Liquorose. grin
Sharap and stop trying to be smart!
Its better for Liquorlions to vote for pere and have win his fans over than to waste their votes on your fake white maggot!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
stroller9795:

[s]Sharap and stop trying to be smart!
Its better for Liquorlions to vote for pere and have win his fans over than to waste their votes on your fake white maggot![/s]

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
handelex:
Please who's Likworose? undecided
I dont know Likworose either

My fav is liquorose Omo re bi fried rice and chicken tongue

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
syrecookie:
if pere steals fanbases, that means there is something those people see in him to switch and start stanning him. Please why have people not been switching to your fave's base? But instead most people from your base have switched to Queen, when all they get from your fave is fakeness. You better switch to Queen too and stop wasting energy on your failed fake overbleached obalende vigilante.
grin

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Threebear:

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
So I just passed a convoy campaigning for nini ....we have taken this bbn game too far in this country o.....like seriously....o ga o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
suffering:
Lol. The non-ships in the house are more interesting than the established ones. I guess it is maturity-in-relationships at play just like Teddy A and Bam Bam. Queen + Whitemoney and Angel + Cross are entertaining both as ships and single players than Sani and EmmaRose.

Nini is entertaining as a single player tho. Same Nini who brings out Liquorose's lively sides? Have you forgotten the early week when she was playing as a Saga's attorney? She's the funniest and a social butterfly. Saga seems to be introverted tho

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Threebear:

You said same thing last week.
You even said Yousef topped the polls. All your multiple Obalende Sauces were just watery. Nothing concrete.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Saga an intorvert?

Who is your Weed dealer
DOptical:

Nini is entertaining as a single player tho. Same Nini who brings out Liquorose's lively sides? Have you forgotten the early week when she was playing as a Saga's attorney? She's the funniest and a social butterfly. Saga seems to be introverted tho

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
badinfluence:

Dem dey troll liquorose? undecided
I Went through some pages and somepeople wont have rest of mind if they dont say ill tins about her ....so my post was directed at those set of people undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eeghe:

she is on them
she has cut marks
What does it tell you?
I love her!
VOTE ANGEL
Na the production team I blame shaa cos someone this young who lacks basic home training and courtesy, has attempted suicide, constantly harmed herself, battling depression, obviously experienced severe sexual abuse and exposure, talking to dead boyfriends, battling mental madness etc is clearly not supposed to be on this show. That's why she can go from 0 to 100 real quick over nothing like she did to pere last night.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.