Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3967151 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5902) (5903) (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:
36year old people (14% people) don dey claim people girlfriend upandan. grin

Chai! What a hustle.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
badinfluence:
Dem don dey move to liquorose grin

They'll finally move to WhiteMoney when he wins the 90m. cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
padkan101:
Nairaland does not choose bbn winner

If you like gather here and make comments that cannot even get up to 1k likes... feeling like you will crown the winner here on Nairaland thread. I Dey laf ooo
what a joke! Yu must be a novice if you think this has anything to do with how voting goes. Let me educate you because I suspect you just started watching bbn undecided Some weeks ago, a former housemate called Maria was in that exact spot that liquorose is on that chart. She has long been evicted from the show grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
I never thought a day will come when some pere and Maria fans will abandon their own favourite and move to liquorose......but that will not stop whitemoney from winning...
What you fail to realize is Whitemoney has lost some fans compared to previous weeks

Keep living in denial

And yes, we will show rose massive support on that last day as she seem to be the strongest

I’m happy Pere has made top 5

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

What you fail to realize is Whitemoney has lost some fans compared to previous weeks

Keep living in denial

And yes, we will show rose massive support on that last day as she seem to be the strongest

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Keep living in denial

That sentence is stale already...try another agenda..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
ethicallyright:
White Winch definitely buried a child's head before coming for the show.

He looks so desperate, fetish and disgusting.

Tueh
You are absolutely right about this cos there's something dark/evil about him...I just couldn't figure it out until lately.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
stroller9795:

You are absolutely right about this cos there's something dark/evil about him...I just couldn't figure it out until lately.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
Nini at her diary session....

Biggie ask her what she thinks are her chances of getting to the finale.....

She said maybe about 40% but she is not sure,she really does not know...but she would wish to be at the finale..but if anything happens,so be it...

Biggie ask her if she was in a relationship before coming into the house...

She said she has a boyfriend....and she is hopeful she has not done anything crazy and she believes the relationship will still remain great after she leaves the house...

Biggie ask those she misses..

She mentioned her boyfriend,she said she misses him so much...she really miss him alot and she is sure he misses her too...

Then she missed her family members...

SAGA YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME..YOU SEE YOUR LIFE...grin

Then biggie ask her to say one thing to them...

She says to her mom "hi mommy,I miss you so much,then she mentioned all the names of her siblings and neighbours etc.......

Then biggie talks about the secret mission he gave to her concerning the prank....

Then she said that is the most exciting thing she did in the house,she talked about how close she and saga was close in the house and she knew it was going to be very hard for saga...and it would be difficult for her to pull it off so she decided to start a fight with saga so that she can use that as a way to make it easy for her to carry out the task...so she started the fights as her method of starting the prank....then she narrates what happened between her and saga on that same night and how she started the fights bla bla bla...

Then she narrates all the events that happened that night when they were all searching for her,how she felt pity for saga and many of the housemates,how she felt whitemoney quickly gave up so quickly after searching for her...she talked about how cross was close to getting the clue of where she was...she talked about how saga was very sad ..she talked about all the events...

Then biggie went ahead to ask her what she learnt from the events...

And she said that she learnt that they really do love her so much and care about her.........

Then biggie made her realize that she did a good job in terms of carrying out the prank........

Then for successfully doing the prank,biggie said he has a reward for her.. that he will inform her when he will give her the reward.........

Then she started talking and blushing...

For her mind she thinks she is the "Laycon " of this season..... grin

If she has a guy then why no name after nine weeks? I don't believe her. There is also a possibility that she has many so can't claim one specifically. If that's the case then Saga has a chance outside the house. I do not imagine that she feels zero form of emotion for a man glued to her like a parasite for weeks on end now. For all we know she is more familiar with Saga than her boyfriend. They have lived attached to the hip every day compared to the real world where her 'man' has other engagements to distract himself. If Boma showed her attention in the early weeks like I saw, she for don disgrace her man since.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
everybody na 36 girlfriend, I never see people as cretinous as this kpere fans grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Payporte:
everybody na 36 girlfriend, I never see people as cretinous as this kpere fans grin

As ship no gree work inside BBN house, they're now desperate to ship the Alpha simp with any unfortunate woman they lay their hands on. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Geezeem:
People are frustrated that Shayorose no gree gee them scandal to condemn and drag her with

.....no fingergate
......no sex tape
......no beef
......no gossip
.......no flashing
......kosi nkoko cheesy cheesy

They say a dancer is boring
A gal who has put in a100 and won lots of tasks for her groups

.....they say they know nothing about her life before the show like that would entertain us while on the show

They said her ship is boring, and her kisses boring....yet they condemn Angel

LR fans here.....better prepare for war, you will have it hot next week

.....they are already decampaigning your gal here under your watch grin

Shebi una see how they were running narratives against Pere and we Peria and Patriots rose to the occasion?

Make una shine una eyes ooo

Liquorlions una good morning

from kpere to liquorose? grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
suffering:
If she has a guy then why no name after nine weeks? I don't believe her. There is also a possibility that she has many so can't claim one specifically. If that's the case then Saga has a chance outside the house. I do not imagine that she feels zero form of emotion for a man glued to her like a parasite for weeks on end now. For all we know she is more familiar with Saga than her boyfriend. They have lived attached to the hip every day compared to the real world where her 'man' has other engagements to distract himself. If Boma showed her attention in the early weeks like I saw, she for don disgrace her man since.
I swear she was all over Boma that first week!! If he reciprocated who be saga lool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Payporte:

That's what happens when you support a failure like Kpere. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Payporte:
You are wicked...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
DownChelsea:

That's what happens when you support a failure like Kpere. grin
cheesy grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

People are beginning to realize the truth
Thou it a bit late

Lemme drop this here
On a normal level , if to say Nigerians leave pity pity vote

Na people like saskay or cross suppose win esp saskay

Whitemoney no get content at all, plus he’s not smart , he fooled most of us 1st week , by shouting who Dey bleeet up and down , I was like content has arrived but fast forward till this moment, baba is slow and dull , and too fake ,over camera caution and all that

The worst he did ,was making Pere look like a devil to viewers but I’m so happy the last few days ,how Pere won the hearts of so many peeps…imagine being talked about in that manner , yet Pere just let things slide, he didn’t even play the pity card.

If Whitemoney, dem do like Pere, him for don go find one sweet spot wey camera Dey ,start to Dey cry for viewers and be saying “why me lord”

Very pretentious human being, same person wanted to turn the HMs against Pere by instigating how HMs were not eating well and lacked food during Pere regime ,meanwhile him and princess were busy hoarding noodles

That why Pere said they should all share noodles at once , on sharing it ,HMs were surprised how the noodles went round 15pieces each HMs , unlike before where HMs wud just eat noodles twice , and then all of a sudden ,it all finished, then Dey accuse Pere .

I’m Igbo from imo state , but I don’t Stan pretentious and manipulative person ,a person with such a beautiful heart like Pere would be my pick over any Igbo person that misbehaves.

I’m not here for tribe nonsense
God bless you!
I still remember how he relaxed during Nini's disappearance and how he showed no empathy!
Infact,he was in a hurry to pack Nini's stuff because he wanted her out!
This is someone he called "daughter" and the "people's favourite" o...tueh!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
stroller9795:

God bless you!
I still remember how he relaxed during Nini's disappearance and how he showed no empathy!
This is someone he called "daughter" and the "people's favourite" o...tueh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
Payporte:

If this is what you got from my post, there is no point engaging you

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
I see a loser above this post grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
aimmoney9:
Angel of darkness or
Fallen angel
pvssy angel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
stroller9795:

[s]God bless you!
This is someone he called "daughter" and the "people's favourite" o...tueh[/s]
better start to prepare GoFundMe account for your nugatory, dimwit favorite come Sunday grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2021
Payporte:

better start to prepare GoFundMe account for your nugatory, dimwit favorite come Sunday grin

Press his neck... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
handelex:
Saga should rest abeg angry

shocked shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
padkan101:
Nairaland does not choose bbn winner

If you like gather here and make comments that cannot even get up to 1k likes... feeling like you will crown the winner here on Nairaland thread. I Dey laf ooo
This is daily analytics, the poll varies, subjective to what happens in the house on that particular day.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen.
It may seems as though we have found pere's girlfriend and future wife.

Please stan the general.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
Ladies and gentlemen.

Please stan the general.
Congratulations on the feat.. undecided

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Saga!!! Who do you this na !!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
OGdaddy:
Ladies and gentlemen.

Please stan the general.

He say na "it may seem as though" grin

It has always seemed as though.

Infact it has been seeming as though for 9 weeks now. Even when the Alpha Simp was in Angel's mud.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sheybi I said it and they called me Hater grin grin

These People don't like Pere grin
They never did grin

They're just attracted to anyone who they feel will be a nuisance to Whitemoney and since Ogogorose looks like his biggest threat, abandoning the Failed Military Man at this point is like nothing to them grin

I almost feel sorry for him, he doesn't deserve to have such shitty people as Fans

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jhenny:
No wonder he likes Angel. His sisters don't wear bra too. lipsrsealed

Bra is a constraint anyway, if it is not necessary, no need to wear it.

Thank you for the Angel reference, I believe they will get along with her very well, and na wetin we want be that. Real hot girl sh*t, period!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5902) (5903) (5904) (5905) (5906) (5907) (5908) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.