Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3886905 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5923) (5924) (5925) (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Answer the questions you're asked jorr. Don't try to dodge it. Nobody is here to entertain you.

Go and ask your forefathers...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
faird:

Ahahahhahahhahha
When the truth hurts this is how they react grin grin
Return people money o..
Advice no be curse
Lmao

The truth abi?

Make ya papa return the money wey him pick pocket for Ariaria first.

Just that the hand wey Dem Don cut off no go fit return to normal.

He's stuck with one hand forever... grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by faird: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
fertilewomb:

Big coward

He is not even good at trolling.

He no dey talk pass anus, Carowhite,veejay, fucckkk, ogiri smell .All disgusting talks no dey finish for him mouth.

No strong come backs
Weak punch lines

Gbegirsoup go and learn trolling from Playmaker14, Gentlefury, crazymummy melst, DownChelsea and some of your team members
Ayomide wey him life don play out in front of us.
Lmao
Wey nothing better gum am for this life
The matter funny me grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
Mtchewwww...if you need private tutorials for adult education,go and consult one....I am not here to educate you ..I am here to catch fun and give gbas gbos to anyone that brings it to me.....but in your own case,you need a project supervisor.....

You who never went through Uni will give someone a tutorial. Yet my words keep you 24/7 on google.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Seems there’s no activity in the house tonight, currently not watching.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jhenny:
How do you know the twist won't affect him.

Biggie should just behave because after people have spent so much to keep their fave, they are now announcing one epic twist.

Ok... We'll see Sha
My dear I hope they don't use this their Abeg naira and I hope my fave have enough Abeg Naira to keep him in the house

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Yes!!!
The summary of all this is that she wasn't his type period!!

Lmfao. You know Boma can fvck a dog if she let him. You know this. And yes, Boma admitted that he liked Nini.

Have you forgotten about the discussion Boma and Cross had about Nini? Both said that they liked Nini but Nini was the thickest okra in the house. Apart from the fact that she didn't want commitment from anyone, she was so uptight with her body.

In fact, that was exactly why Cross left her in the first few days after she told him of her commitment to her boyfriend, only to find Saga close marking her few days later. That was how he lost his chance and had always regretted it since then. If Nini allowed Boma, he would go for her but y'all know it would never happen cos their mode of thinking are different. Boma wants immediate sexual action whereas Nini doesn't operate in the same way.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Amya,I like you sha, you don't run to the mods like the Biological Mistake called Jadentica who runs to the mod.
. Give it a rest for today...

Crazymummy will resume duties tomorrow.

This is me being friendly.

Nope! You can't tell me what to do boo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Leetika: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
They should spice things up and let it be a game of luck, they should do the next eviction through a game . The last person in the game is automatically evicted. Then the rest can be by votes. Imagine if whitemoney Now comes last some people no go chop that day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

So this is the first time you're coming across the urban English 'y'all' I take.

That one na olodo with a bulging eyeballs na.. cheesy grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bannedidiot(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Beorn:

It doesn't look intentional to me, though. Thanks for the link.
you didn't here him say "STAY with me in the end" ? It was completely intentional. And it seems like they have been doing this kind of things on and off. Otherwise angel wouldn't have been so shocked when biggie showed images of liquorrose and Emmanuel loving up
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
The sweet thing bout whitemoney is that his camp don't fucking care who comes 2nd or 3rd, as long as d 90 milli is for d odogwu... whitemoney be choking all of dem with kindness, content, the prize money etc. whitemoney too much

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

You who never went through Uni will give someone a tutorial. Yet my words keep you 24/7 on google.

But you said you are not here 24/7 so how will your words keep me on Google that same 24/7??uzuor......this one know even get better comebacks...she keeps repeating the same thing....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
Quote me with your chest.

You don tire?... cheesy grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmmm

All fanbase be prepared

Feel like Nini is getting a place at the finals

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

Go and ask your forefathers...

Why don't you ever make sense? Why? Just a simple question have you all jittery. Aunty diminished. SMH

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Broobembem:
Seems there’s no activity in the house tonight, currently not watching.

Ogogorot master, Cross, is mixing Alcohol for housemates.

Area of specialty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
I need good banters...not all this primary school style of trolling like which uni do you attend,you are jobless,you are shameless etc....old school style of trolling in 2021...boring comebacks...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Michael dey sell ‘Stop playing with me’ tee shirts. How many people go buy am? undecided

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

But you said you are not here 24/7 so how will your words keep me on Google that same 24/7??uzuor......this one know even get better comebacks...she keeps repeating the same thing....

It took you 3 hours to find the 'word' diminished on google. So 6 or more words will have on a 24 hour shift on google.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Why don't you ever make sense? Why? Just a simple question have you all jittery. Aunty diminished. SMH

Newspaper is talking...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:
I need good banters...not all this primary school style of trolling like which uni do you attend,you are jobless,you are shameless etc....old school style of trolling in 2021...boring comebacks...

You want good banters with your lame comebacks?

You get what you dish.

When you become creative, you get secondary school bants... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

It took you 3 hours to find the words diminished on google. So 6 or more words will have on a 24 hour shift on google.
Incoherent gibberish....not like I was expecting anything better from a woman with iq that cannot buy chewing gum..shift..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jadentica:

You want good banters with your lame comebacks?

You get what you dish.

When you become creative, you get secondary school bants... cheesy cheesy
Says a gofundme scammer....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
crazymummy:

Newspaper is talking...

Newspaper? You're not making sense at this point.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
They won't dare. Do you know what it takes, the time, money spent to keep a fave. After doing all that, they now evict based on luck. Where is the sense in that?

It's like they want to completely ruin this show
Leetika:
They should spice things up and let it be a game of luck, they should do the next eviction through a game . The last person in the game is automatically evicted. Then the rest can be by votes. Imagine if whitemoney Now comes last some people no go chop that day

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
DOptical:

[s]Lmfao. You know Boma can fvck a dog if she let him. You know this. And yes, Boma admitted that he liked Nini.

Have you forgotten about the discussion Boma and Cross had about Nini? Both said that they liked Nini but Nini was the thickest okra in the house. Apart from the fact that she didn't want commitment from anyone, she was so uptight with her body.

In fact, that was exactly why Cross left her in the first few days after she told him of her commitment to her boyfriend, only to find Saga close marking her few days later. That was how he lost his chance and had always regretted it since then. If Nini allowed Boma, he would go for her but y'all know it would never happen cos their thinking are different. Boma wants immediate sexual action whereas Nini doesn't operate the same way[/s].
All this long story about fvcking Nini like a dog!!
Nini was into Boma in the house as the whole world knows including u!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by saddler: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Why is Kayode afraid of moving the camera to angel?

Shey na because of that her public yansh?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Amya:

Newspaper? You're not making sense at this point.

Says someone that is quarrelling with "common sense"..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5923) (5924) (5925) (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.