Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3993866 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2021
OGdaddy:
It's better than being a gayyyy to Enugu yahoo boys and Lagos yahoo boys.

If only you know the numbers of yahoo boys that has bursted the ass of White money. grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2021
Someone caught red-handed still trying to wriggle themselves out of the rut they dug themselves in. Writing pattern was the first clue. Paragraghing was the second and the laughter was the final nail on the coffin. Then your first post on this thread today was to come hype Faird for a job well-done. Thing is, you're actually not very smart Girliving.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Monsurratulatu: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Amya:

Sherlock Amya Holmes in the builing.

EXHIBIT 1 (hehehehehe)

Exhibit 2. Writing pattern as seen above inclusive of smileys.

VERDICT- One and the same person. Who's the delusional one now? Who's the one that should be checked into a psychiatric ward?

BURSTED!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2021
Girliving:

Believe me
I'm not that mice
faird scratched the surface
U believe as u want
U have your brain, or whatever is left of it
U are being trashed nicely by crazymummy and faird.
If I were to add my own, you might abandon your home

But you’re a whiterat na ? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2021
Amya:
Someone caught red-handed still trying to wriggle themselves out of the rut they dug themselves in. Writing pattern was the first clue. Paragraghing was the second and the laughter was the final nail on the coffin. Then your first post on this thread today was to come hype Faird for a job well-done. Thing is, you're actually not very smart Girliving.
Anya
What do you know about being smart?
You have been whitewashed, spun around and left to dry with nothing to show for it
I am proud of my two monikers and have the link to show
But if you say I am faird, why not?
I'd rather be someone who has servedu so much work that you have abandoned the 'somewhere' you told playmaker u were going to
faird and crazymummy showed you your back
You know I practically begged for you to be spared so your sanity will be preserved
My first mistake
faird pls come back to the battle field
This one dsnt want to be existent anymore

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:09am On Sep 25, 2021
Girliving:

Believe me
I'm not that mice
faird scratched the surface
U believe as u want
U have your brain, or whatever is left of it

And one with a quarter of brain can see you're Faird. I'm not 100% sure, I'm 1001% sure. Stop doing this yourself. So it's you...so what? You didn't kill someone... this effusive denial is becoming really pathetic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2021
DOptical:

Nengi that rocked the likes of Laycon, Kidd etc in a more daring explicit sexual ways. Lol. Nengi didn't just want Ozo to come near her.

So the picture you posted is your own definition of opening legs grin
Nengi rocking guys she wasn't in any situationship Kidd and laycon is different from rocking a guy that may later pass the night in her bed Ozo and saga in this Case of Nini!! Think Mr Man!!

And yes I am not a learner like u ....She seems more horn.ny and even willing to open her legs more for Boma than the other ladies in this Picture tongue cheesy Ladies can actually tell better when a fellow lady is in the mood tongue cheesy
BOMA was just laughing at her like see this small gal oo want to chop Wettin big pass her eyes grin cheesy

Like I said the reunion shall tell!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Monsurratulatu: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2021
Amya:

And one with a quarter of brain can see you're Faird. I'm not 100% sure, I'm 1001% sure. Stop doing this yourself. So it's you...so what? You didn't kill someone... this effusive denial is becoming really pathetic

Looks like the fiard moniker has been thrown in kuje.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2021
Girliving:

Anya
What do you know about being smart?
You have been whitewashed, spun around and left to dry with nothing to show for it
I am proud of my two monikers and have the link to show
But if you say I am faird, why not?
I'd rather be someone who has servedu so much work that you have abandoned the 'somewhere' you told playmaker u were going to
faird and crazymummy showed you your back

You have been busted...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

I’ve started campaigning for Pere from my store

All what my customers have to do is show proof of they voted for Pere with dia phone numbers showing …and they get discount …I will selling for them the cost price

Normal, if a product cost me 8k to get , I’m to sell for 12k …but people voting Pere will have to pay just 9k

Will be doing this for Pere this week only
Also doing giveaway FIFA 22 cds for my guys …just show me proof of voting Pere with your phone numbers on

Lastly for my nairalanders , Airtime and cash (2k) for una wey support the realest Housemate PERE …one love

Wish you guys all the best !!!

Anybody that believe this nonsense you wrote here can believe anything.

Parrots, if you people believe Uzomar will vote Pere or campaign for him in the finals,you are on your own.

Uzomar has said it time without numbers that he will vote Liquorose in the finals. He said it not once not twice. He can Only deceive you gullible lots.

Wahala for who takes you serious

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Monsurratulatu:

Looks like the fiard moniker has been thrown in kuje.

I don't think it has. She was tired of the impending gbese waiting for her there that she had to switch to her original account.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Amya:

Only dwibs deny themselves
I am proud of my monikers
U r looking for what to hold on to
It's like fetching water with a basket.
Pointless grin
But we are free to leave in our delusions to save face afterall

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Nengi rocking guys she wasn't in any situationship Kidd and laycon is different from rocking a guy that may later pass the night in her bed Ozo and saga in this Case of Nini!! Think Mr Man!!

And yes I am not a learner like u ....She seems more horn.ny and even willing to open her legs more for Boma than the other ladies in this Picture tongue cheesy Ladies can actually tell better when a fellow lady is in the mood tongue cheesy

Like I said the reunion shall tell!!

Nengi didn't want Ozo choking her from her mingling and flirting, even as Ozo was already complaining about her flirting.

That was why I said Nini is like Nengi but not also like Nengi.

As for this funny picture of yours, it's even Boma who's blushing like a fool beside Nini : grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Monsurratulatu: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Amya:

I don't think it has. She was tired of the impending gbese waiting for her there that she had to switch to her original account.

Oh!. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Senseii:

But you’re a whiterat na ? grin
WMG here
U r a parasite I presume? grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Some people are pathological liars sha. Na people go live with this one for house o. See lie on something that don't even make sense. So you're Faird so bleeding what? Why all these epistles of lies! Jeez!!!! People dey this world sha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Meanwhile Erica, Laycon and Nengi partied together last night.. Those that were tearing theirselves apart because of this trio, how market?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2021
DOptical:

Nengi didn't want Ozo choking her from her mingling and flirting, even as Ozo was already complaining about her flirting.

That was why I said Nini is like Nengi but not also like Nengi.

As for this funny picture of yours, it's even Boma who's blushing like a fool beside Nini : grin
Boma Okro already got the signal from her na and was just laughing like if I handle u this small gall grin grin Boma doesn't laugh that much when he wants to knack cheesy cheesy But he just saw her like a little baby cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Crosss oooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

You are extremely dull.
Whitemoney is probably more educated than Wizkid. What career prospects does a dancer have in this Naija?
Let's even cut Liquor some slack.
The Pere you support comes second to WM in any creative task. Be it acting, directing or even composing. Even in the hottest part of hell whitemoney has more prospects than Pere.
Pere is the one person I don't even see succeeding outside the house because he hasn't stood out for anything. Emmanuel can model, White can sing, direct, act, host a fashion show.
Again I ask, what can Pere do??

One thousand likes for this post.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Cross dey do slow-motion dance....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

You are extremely dull.
Whitemoney is probably more educated than Wizkid. What career prospects does a dancer have in this Naija?
Let's even cut Liquor some slack.
The Pere you support comes second to WM in any creative task. Be it acting, directing or even composing. Even in the hottest part of hell whitemoney has more prospects than Pere.
Pere is the one person I don't even see succeeding outside the house because he hasn't stood out for anything. Emmanuel can model, White can sing, direct, act, host a fashion show.
Again I ask, what can Pere do??
Pere can FINGER and lick pussy juice.

Dude will succeed with Xvideos.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymummy: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Pere can FINGER and lick pussy juice.

Dude will succeed with Xvideos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2021
Rossycee:
Meanwhile Erica, Laycon and Nengi partied together last night.. Those that were tearing theirselves apart because of this trio, how market?

Same way whitemoney and pere will party after the show and trolls here will continue to kill themselves grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2021
Monsurratulatu:

If I were in kuje how come I'm replying your comments?
Don't be stupid.
Weyrey wey no sabi disguise.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
As no celebrity wan support Pere …

We go try our best

God Dey

Shame on nollywood !!!
The final will be battle of the year

All patriots,on your mark

Let's do it for General Pere Egbi

The sugar daddy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Monsurratulatu: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2021
handelex:

Is that all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2021
handelex:
You have caught him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5954) (5955) (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.