Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3974918 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Threebear:

They really want the show to end .
So someone like saga or Nini that will likely have 1 percent will be saved by the housemates while Pere could be evicted .

Haq Haq Haq
cheesy cheesy cheesyIt's just madness. Makes zero sense. Why not leave the fans to vote! It better not be true.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
tonididdy:
This [s]pig should not waste this fine ase tonight.... He'd better pass it on to pere.[/s]

embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Threebear:

Cross topped last week with Angel up and white clowns not voting him .
Trust me , his place is very secure.

Cross cannot be removed.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
lrman:
pere proved to me that he is a matured person and he is a true friend...despite what saga said behind his back,he Still showed genuine Love to him..a man like pere...I like him ...same way I like whitemoney and cross...infact they are all wonderful in their own way,they have their flaws but they are all great people...pere will go places..
100% agreed.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
OGdaddy:
Lol if one person will be save by public votes and the four housemates in the final will have to vote for who will join them.

Then whichever way you look at it, white money and pere will join them.

Because if pere is saved by public votes, the four housemates will still save white money.

If white money is saved by public votes.

The four housemates will still save Pere.

So it's a win win situation.
True
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
lrman:
Task starts...

Arranging puzzles..

Mehn, this your television can cause full blown blindness....

Kindly save us from visiting an optician.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
OGdaddy:
Lol if one person will be save by public votes and the four housemates in the final will have to vote for who will join them.

Then whichever way you look at it, white money and pere will join them.

Because if pere is saved by public votes, the four housemates will still save white money.

If white money is saved by public votes.

The four housemates will still save Pere.

So it's a win win situation.
Which 4 housemates will save Pere? Pere is the most hated HM in that house. They might save WM due to hunger, but not Pere. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
countryhill:

Are you most readers? How come actual people who contibute to the thread with updates did not complain but you came from nowhere to do what no one sent you. Let people do them. If they want to update, banter or do whatever, it's their call not yours. From thoes heavily pixellated pictures you posted, you're watching the show. Log out from here and watch the show.

You people can continue with your insults and bants if you want...and the banning continues with more than 10times bans on rule breakers.......cheers......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
safarigirl:
Pere wields his British accent when inebriated, lovely.

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Amyaa:

Yeah I mean when they get out and she reunites with her boyfriend.
Saga likes her, but I think some of his actions are exaggerations. He thinks the Nini-ship is why he has been surviving evictions. After the house, he'll have his plate full with different ladies, he won't even have the time to do all of these.

Frodd too chased Esther in a similar way. After the house I doubt I saw any picture of the two them together.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
bayelsaowei:
[s] Nini really like this Saga...either ways either one of saga or her real bobo will cry at the end of it all [/s]..

You are successfully gamed grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
zicoraads:

Saga likes her, but I think some of his actions are exaggerations. He thinks the Nini-ship is why he has been surviving evictions. After the house, he'll have his plate full with different ladies, he won't even have the time to do all of these.

Frodd too chased Esther in a similar way. After the house I doubt I saw any picture of the two them together.
You are observant..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
lrman:
True
Exactly let's assume white money is save by public votes.

Cross will 100% save pere.
White money will save pere or queen.
Emmanuel will 100 percent save pere
Liquoross will 100 percent save pere.

Which ever way, majority carries the vote.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afrochics: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:

He will report you for trolling. He has made himself the thread monitor.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Viking07:
Which 4 housemates will save Pere? Pere is the most hated HM in that house. They might save WM due to hunger, but not Pere. cheesy
Before but not anymore...but I understand the angle you are coming from..you have a valid point..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by suffering: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Viking07:
if this truly happens tomorrow, then wahala go dey. lipsrsealed
That is a situation where the assumed idea turns out a lot better than what actually happens. This is BBNaija, e don tey since we dey bring up better ideas as twists only for the producers to introduce the same new-housemate-in-the-mix. Nothing out of the ordinary will happen tomorrow. These people only want to draw eyes to the program.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
afrochics:

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Viking07:
The only person that won't save pere in the group is white money because of queen.

You think liquoross likes Angel or queen or saga and NiNI?

Liquoross will choose pere over them any time and any day, same goes for Emmanuel and cross will always choose pere over angel.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Thanks for the observation...images removed..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
OGdaddy:
The only person that won't save pere in the group is white money because of queen.

You think liquoross like Angel or queen or saga and NiNI?

Liquoross will choose pere over them any time and any day, same goes for Emmanuel and cross will always choose pere over angel.
valid point..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amyaa(f): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
zicoraads:

This same Saga or another one? The guy seems to have lost control of his thinking faculties. Someone who said last night that Nini was the best dancer...no cap. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
lrman:

You people can continue with your insults and bants if you want...and the banning continues with more than 10times bans on rule breakers.......cheers......
You're now derailing this thread with these bullshit talk....

Give it a rest and stop tormenting our eyes with your Nnewi Techno Device.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Viking07:
if this truly happens tomorrow, then wahala go dey. lipsrsealed

E go choke grin

I dunno if Nini will make it if it goes this way grin

I'm hoping tho grin

I know Liquorose likes Nini. She's comfortable with Nini the most. Nini cracks her up most of the time grin

Emmanuel likes Nini too. (Can't be too sure but there's element of likeness. He was worried after she disappeared for example. He was also saying nonsense about Nini joining him in the bathroom yesterday. Lol. Albeit he was drunk. He calls Nini his sibling most of the time hence he's comfortable with her). He may not want to pick Angel cos of Liquorose. He may pick a guy too.

Cross is definitely going to choose one of Angel and Pere (Queen too but he may not want cos of Whitemoney grin). I know he won't want to pick Nini cos of Saga grin. There's a slim chance tho cos he went berserk after she disappeared.

Whitemoney may choose one of Queen, Nini and Saga.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
afrochics:

That person that quoted me is not trolling..he only stated his observations....as long as he did not insult anybody and create personal attacks...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Threebear:

Cross topped last week with Angel up and white clowns not voting him .
Trust me , his place is very secure.
Akuko mike eje aya cheesy
Who told u cross topped last week!!
With what percentage!!
From which source!!! Abeggi make we hear word undecided

I forgived u for last week's mess Sha tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
OGdaddy:
Exactly let's assume white money is save by public votes.

Cross will 100% save pere.
White money will save pere or queen.
Emmanuel will 100 percent save pere
Liquoross will 100 percent save pere.

Which ever way, majority carries the vote.

Even though I am not sure about emmanuel..but pere will be saved..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
lrman:
You people should keep trolling and insulting each other...and the mods will keep banning you ...the sanity of this thread is for the good of everybody.....

What is so difficult in sharing updates?? What is so difficult in campaigning for your favourite in peace??what is so difficult in having meaningful and mature arguments without insulting each other??can't people give constructive criticisms??is it that difficult??

The thread was created for anyone to come and get updates about what is happening on the show when they do not have access to it at that moment......the thread was not created for trolling,abuse ,insults,personal attacks,defamation etc....
I just came online to see the thread looking so weird, the usual back to back curses, the unnecessary noise, all gone. So na you clean here like this? cheesy cheesy

Well done o. Make e just dey like this for 1 week. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You're now derailing this thread with these bullshit talk....

Give it a rest and stop tormenting our eyes with your Nnewi Techno Device.
ok
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afrochics: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
lrman:

That person that quoted me is not trolling..he only stated his observations....as long as he did not insult anybody and create personal attacks...

What might constitute a personal attack is subjective. Saying your TV can cause blindness might be seen as a personal attack on some quarters
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Amyaa:

This same Saga or another one? The guy seems to have lost control of his thinking faculties. Someone who said last night that Nini was the best dancer...no cap. Lol.
This same Saga, trust me, he's exaggerating. All that crying when she went 'missing' was all an exaggeration. It's his strategy.

I'm not saying he doesn't like her, but he's overdoing it for votes. We've seen this strategy again and again. Believe me, you'll still see it again next seasons.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
afrochics:

What might constitute a personal attack is subjective. Saying your TV can cause blindness might be seen as a personal attack on some quarters

Then the mods will do justice to that via their own discretions...cheers..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
suffering:
That is a situation where the assumed idea turns out a lot better than what actually happens. This is BBNaija, e don tey since we dey bring up better ideas as twists only for the producers to introduce the same new-housemate-in-the-mix. Nothing out of the ordinary will happen tomorrow. These people only want to draw eyes to the program.

I think I will go with what you said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.