Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3997096 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
omotolly22:
I think it is that statement that pere said about the wildcard ,that the information was leaked to whitemoney by the production

That is what they are using against him,because I don't know what this guy has done to them .while others have won about 11million he has just 1.5million

Abeg they should forgive him we all miss yearn at some point in out life ,nobody is perfect

I hope he get good deals and endorsements when he is out
Most, if not all, will

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vickydevoka(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
lrman:
Your words sounds funny...wassup with "de" all over your writeup..

Story ...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Eeghe:
nadesh
Good luck!
Gerrit
cool

Thank you and Goodluck to us tomorrow, whatever the twist would be.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Congrats Baby Saga , WM my winners!!!!
And Pere even though u were robbed... Lipton is nothing compared to what u will win outside baby kiss

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
omotolly22:
I think it is that statement that pere said about the wildcard ,that the information was leaked to whitemoney by the production

That is what they are using against him,because I don't know what this guy has done to them .while others have won about 11million he has just 1.5million

Abeg they should forgive him we all miss yearn at some point in out life ,nobody is perfect

He has not been lucky with group things. Him and Nini and even WhiteMoney to some extent.

Relax, all of them go win outside

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zaraola(f): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
No housemates can come close in Ten years time

Miracle is good, just that he chose a quiet life

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
ekanx27:

You haf come with your normal guess work. You Observer and the iconic Threebear. Sauce choke you there.
Whitemonkey and Pere are top 2 .
No guess work here .

If biggie dares remove Pere because of one useless twist then he should know his show don end.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
stroller9795:
No brand will like ashewo, unclothedness...yen yen yen.

Lipton :Hold my beer! grin
People never get tired of this no brand will work with so so and so .
The most controversial housemates always get the best deals .

Lmfao

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JaroMan: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yuneehk:
With the glaring hate towards Pere, hope they won't find an excuse to evict him tomorrow with their yeye eviction twist undecided

Once a wild card always a wild card.
Maria eviction was weird and up till now, I've not come to terms despite not being her fan.
If there's any twist in tomorrow eviction, it's only target at someone cos you don't change the rule of the game in the middle of the game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
omotolly22:

Maybe he should have watch his mouth.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
I wish I can go in to whisper some sweet nonsense to Pere dear to calm his nerveskiss That Lipton sef fit be scam tongue
Na only innoson win we dey sure of asides the grandprize!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by VickyDirec: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Amyaa:
My fingers are crossed on those two. They might just surprise us. The Ramatu might even just be made to make my girl jealous and seethe with rage. Probably why he did this now the show's about ending. Trying to get her attention.

The day the show ends (if he isn't evicted tmrw that is) She runs into him at hotel lobby talking to some of his fans. He calls out to her and she gave him the evil eye and angrily stomps off seething with rage at his audacity. Later that night, still seething, she decided she'll confront him and warn him off for good. She walks up to his hotel room door and gently taps it. At that moment realizing she made a mistake, she turns to flee and that's when the door opens, with him standing majestically in a white robe that contrasts his dark face.

He reaches out to her and drags her into the room. He looks into her eyes and in that calm tone of his, says "Maria...What is it?"

She becomes tongue-tied at that moment and all the things she planned to say just disappeared as she stared into the depths of his eyes.

"i...i... Ramatu...I.."

"There's no Ramatu. I made her up...There's only you my Maria"

"She starts punching him in the arm. Weak feeble punches that he didn't even flinch at. When she finally ran out of anger and righteous indignation, he pulled her closer.

"I still think about the Juwice..."He says "Can't get it out of my head"

'You do?" She says in that singsong voice of hers.

"Yeah... It tastes just like fresh pineapples and strawberries. Oh my Maria, I can't live without you!"

And still looking into her eyes, his lips found hers, and a passion they never knew was possible enveloped them. Soon his robe came off and her little dress slithered to the floor. Hands touching everywhere. They soon found the bed and...

9 months Later.
"Mr and Mrs Pere. It's a girl!"

Yeah yeah.... I'm still delusional...

This made me laugh out so loud but amen to this I so much love Maria and Pere today, they are both sneaky and they know how to push each other buttons... Maria in her interview loves saying how Pere is so annoying, Pere keeps Maria on her toes, Maria keeps Pere on his toes... I love how she blushes when Pere tries to make up with her... I really hope and pray they end up together the best couple of this year BBN, also remember Pere started remembering and mentioning his girlfriend everytime, even left her bed after watching the Saga and Nini video they said Maria doesn't trust him bla bla bla he was hurt and the housemates love rubbing it in his face that Maria has a boyfriend... Pere said his relationship is not that solid it just started so fingers crossed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
A21 already selling her “Money for hand, Back for ground” Market.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Angel, Maria has a boyfriend lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amyaa(f): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Rossycee:

This movie is sweet o.. Where can i get Part two??
I can't believe i read this nollywood story till the end grin.. Peria shipper rest na.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amyaa(f): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
VickyDirec:

This made me laugh out so loud but amen to this I so much love Maria and Pere today, they are both sneaky and they know how to push each other buttons... Maria in her interview loves saying how Pere is so annoying, Pere keeps Maria on her toes, Maria keeps Pere on his toes... I love how she blushes when Pere tries to make up with her... I really hope and pray they end up together the best couple of this year BBN, also remember Pere started remembering and mentioning his girlfriend everytime, even left her bed after watching the Saga and Nini video they said Maria doesn't trust him bla bla bla he was hurt and the housemates love rubbing it in his face that Maria has a boyfriend... Pere said his relationship is not that solid it just started so fingers crossed

We shippers are plenty o grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Amyaa:
My fingers are crossed on those two. They might just surprise us. The Ramatu might even just be made to make my girl jealous and seethe with rage. Probably why he did this now the show's about ending. Trying to get her attention.

The day the show ends (if he isn't evicted tmrw that is) She runs into him at hotel lobby talking to some of his fans. He calls out to her and she gave him the evil eye and angrily stomps off seething with rage at his audacity. Later that night, still seething, she decided she'll confront him and warn him off for good. She walks up to his hotel room door and gently taps it. At that moment realizing she made a mistake, she turns to flee and that's when the door opens, with him standing majestically in a white robe that contrasts his dark face.

He reaches out to her and drags her into the room. He looks into her eyes and in that calm tone of his, says "Maria...What is it?"

She becomes tongue-tied at that moment and all the things she planned to say just disappeared as she stared into the depths of his eyes.

"i...i... Ramatu...I.."

"She starts punching him in the arm. Weak feeble punches that he didn't even flinch at. When she finally ran out of anger and righteous indignation, he pulled her closer.

"Yeah... It tastes just like fresh pineapples and strawberries. Oh my Maria, I can't live without you!"

And still looking into her eyes, his lips found hers, and a passion they never knew was possible enveloped them. Soon his robe came off and her little dress slithered to the floor. Hands touching everywhere. They soon found the bed and...

9 months Later.

No wonder this show is bleeped.
Because of Telemundo minded individuals like this.
The Pere and Mariah were not even good together. They were both gamers trying to outgame the other after discovering they were both wildcards.
Two bad they both picked an opponent that was way popular than both of them.
Too bad for Mariah though, she could have been more, if not for her alliance with Pere.
The young woman left the house and quickly moved on with her life. Dissolving any chance of her reuniting with Pete, whatsoever.
The whole thing played in whitemoneys favour though. The gods of Big brother knifed his relationship with Mariah for his own good. Women invariably come out better when they team up with a popular male. They basically suck up all his shine, as with Melvin and Dillish, Tobi and Cee c, Mercy and Ike, Ozo and Nengi.
The hitherto popular male, loses all his glory while the females flourish.
If whitemoney had stayed friends with Mariah. Mariah would probably be gunning for the 90million now.
The gods are wise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol....no be only Guardian Angel. Somebody that was calling her Mumu girl just yesterday, he don sabi her game and is playing along for the game

Shebi you sef don join to make assumptions, so, make we continue.

I seriously hope Cross will drop these people after the show, highest, he can talk to three or four of them, but throw the rest away. That is what I want him to do for me, because there is little to no reason why he should even be talking to most of them after they have done nothing but mock him and his intelligence in the house.

Nobody is UN Sec-Gen in that house, and they had lives and friends before the show, so, why should they continue to interact with these people?

That is why I will always be proud of Miracle and the way he abandoned the clownery, the best choice anyone ever made from that show. Wahala for who wan do United Nations after the show.

Let me tell you free of charge now, Mazi will not talk to most of these people post show, and there will be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with that. I don't know why you will want your fave to keep relationships that do nothing for them.

*Modified since English is technical*
Life is a journey that started the day you entered the world....The people you meet along the journey are your networks...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Munzy Nwonkem, please is there any hotel called "Cross View" located at Owerri?

I heard Cross owns it.
Crose view kwa?

May be na "mama put" him open...grin

Abii na papa put..lol maybe he will team up with whitemoney to open one..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
DOptical:

The real okro that Boma had wanted to be. cheesy

Cross and Angel. They're both mirror images of eachother grin They really enjoyed themselves on the show cheesy
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amyaa(f): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

No wonder this show is bleeped.
Because of Telemundo minded individuals like this.
The Pere and Mariah were not even good together. They were both two gamers trying to outgame the other after discovering they were both wildcards.
Two bad they both picked an opponent that was way popular than both of them.
Two bad for Mariah though, she could have been more if not for her alliance with Pere.
The young woman left the house and quickly moved on with her life. Dissolving any chance of her reuniting with Pete, whatsoever.
The whole thing played in whitemoneys favour though. The gods of Big brother knifed his relationship with Mariah for his own good. Women invariably come out better when they team up with a popular male. They basically suck up all his shine, as with Melvin and Dillish, Tobi and Cee c, Mercy and Ike, Ozo and Nengi.
The hitherto popular male, loses all his glory while the females flourish.
If whitemoney had stayed friends with Mariah. Mariah would probably be gunning for the 90million now.
The gods are wise

How did Whitemoney come into this sweet story bayii. This is shipper's romantic tale not who will win big brother tale. And no, i don't even watch zeeworld or telemundo.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mike is a man every lady should pray for, you sef should try and be like Mike. Man like mike is rare
Why can't mike be like me?..cheesy

I love me and I love being me....Every mallam with his kettle.....grin

FAT me...according to you...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
This ones sit down to dissect naija problem wey no deh finish....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Amyaa:

The day the show ends (if he isn't evicted tmrw that is) She runs into him at hotel lobby talking to some of his fans. He calls out to her and she gives him the evil eye and angrily stomps off seething with rage at his audacity. Later that night, still seething, she decided she'll confront him and warn him off for good. She walks up to his hotel room door and gently taps it. At that moment realizing she made a mistake, she turns to flee and that's when the door opens, with him standing majestically in a white robe that contrasts his dark face.

"i...i... Ramatu...I.."

9 months Later.

Come off it already, Pere is no good for my Maria, she will be better off without him
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Nollywood actors in the mud...grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2021
Munzy14:
Nollywood actors in the mud...grin grin

I swear
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pere Pere Pere you no Dey tire! What is your own with Maria fans. Which kind decampaign be dis. How do you open your mouth and so easily call someone evil? Do you know the definition of evil? Please tell me when he berated her?

Iyaebe:
Nothing good about this Pere snake, no true lover of Maria will Stan this evil man.See how he was behaving few weeks back as if he missed Maria and can't wait to meet her outside only for him to start subtly berating her as the show is about ending and also subtly trying to mend fence with his girlfriend. Very evil man

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wetin cross dey talk..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.