Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3989636 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6021) (6022) (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2021
andrewbaba44:

And elites superions and royal army could not make dorathy percentage even close to laycon own grin

Kiddwaya and prince wey vote no fit save Na those one be strong competitor cheesy

Las las all of them Na deadweight be that .
Superion vote for who? Dorobucci? grin grin

Is this a joke?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Munzy14:
Mehnnnn Angel dey sleep o...Nawa o..And I thought saskay was the undefeated champion sef.
After carrying the show on her head like gala,she's supposed to sleep all day! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
So pere is leaving today grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
They may actually give her the kind of gigantic reward u want cheesy

To make up for goofing during Maria's lool

Nini tried..

The housemates had to believe her tale eventually. That is, she was around the house.. grin Some didn't want to cos it didn't make sense but had no choice since they didn't know where she could have hidden grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
stroller9795:

After carrying the show on her head like gala,she's supposed to sleep all day! grin
White money that has been cooking for 9weeks plus strategically will now carry the show in his stomach na...cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eeghe:
Dear Mr feelgood
Twitter is telling me” you seem to be in a new location”, what do I do please?

Yes you are - I've explained that before. VPN usually finds an IP address that's different from your actual location.

And that's good since you have this phobia of being tracked.

What to do? Nothing. Ignore the information n just surf to your heart's content.

But pls note: you'll be seeing sponsored messages/ads from your 'new' location - no cause for alarm. It is assumed that that is where you currently are.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nice little treat from the organisers...Sunday snacks treat can be very fun in reality...

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eeghe:
I will do airtime giveaway if Angel survives tonight...
And if she doesn’t, the best prayer from a repentant hater (so that the whole Karmic force is unleashed) for her gets 5-10K from me, depending on my mood then.
PeriodT.
cheesy
And now time to read a bit.

Angel ain't going nowhere and I'm so sure about that!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
Munzy14:

White money that has been cooking for 9weeks plus strategically will now carry the show in his stomach na...cheesy
His Cooking strategy has expired grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
Unitedunited:
If biggie and ebuka dey twist make them no twist queen into the finale, I want her out today so that she can come out to campaign for her love interest WM to win.

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2021
DOptical:

Nini tried..

The housemates had to believe her tale eventually. That is, she was around the house.. grin Some didn't want to cos it didn't make sense but had no choice since they didn't know where she could have hidden grin
She actually did well grin

Another reason biggy may give her that kind of gigantic reward is to taunt saga more for rubbishing him cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eeghe:
And if she doesn’t, the best prayer from a repentant hater (so that the whole Karmic force is unleashed) for her gets 5-10K from me, depending on my mood then.
PeriodT.
cheesy

Please give your dirty giveaway to hungry people in your family that cannot feed. I’m sure there are many of them. Stop being stupid at your age and receive sense angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eeghe:
Honestly why can’t WM date/marry Queen outside?
I am rooting for them...
She will bring him fun, excitement and bring out the baby in him...
And they are both mature
Avoid me if you don’t agree angry

Anyway I look forward to them getting deals and or doing business together (shipping aside)
Queen, a persistent, adorable bug in the life of the Igbo man who usually would prefer “peace of mind” tongue

She's actually good for him, she respects him and takes his opinion seriously - but there's a slight problem. Whitemoney isn't her physical spec and she's much more sexually active than he is, so if she doesn't get the satisfaction she wants, she might be tempted to look elsewhere low-key ( even in the house she displays this tendency with Cross because Whitemoney is either too guarded or not just the touchy-touchy type).

Moreso, she's TOO clingy, every woman is territorial to an extent, but Queen seems possessive to the point of lunacy. Chicks like that can burn a house down when they feel scorned or cheated on, and though she's not the 1st overly clingy girl on the show (there was Tboss with Jon, Tolani with Prince, Maria with Pere and Jackie with Michael),most of the other girls were still stylish about it, Tboss simply and calmly told Gifty to backoff, Tolani just gave Wathoni a warning, Jackie gave Angel the boot with a sweet smile, only Maria got messy with attempting to bully Angel which was a bad look considering she's much older and experienced and shouldn't even have felt threatened, but Queen reminds me of a girl in Enugu i knew that was arranging a girl squad to beat up another girl hanging out with her ex!!! That's why Boma ran away like he saw a ghost!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Munzy14:
Nice little treat from the organisers...Sunday snacks treat can be very fun in reality...

More like make una chop finish come ready for what is about to come.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eeghe:
Honestly why can’t WM date/marry Queen outside?
I am rooting for them...
She will bring him fun, excitement and bring out the baby in him...
And they are both mature
Avoid me if you don’t agree angry

Anyway I look forward to them getting deals and or doing business together (shipping aside)
Queen, a persistent, adorable bug in the life of the Igbo man who usually would prefer “peace of mind” tongue

I love seeing them together too. Very adorable 'couple'. Indeed, they 'match' themselves.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
Leetika:

Exactly he was clear of Rose before. But now rose got so much numbers on him e go shock safarigirl lol she is still thinking whitemoney has fans like inception. No lies he got fans but some fans left him

Rose does not have numbers on WhiteMoney, you people are allowing social media noise to deceive you

Anyway, we do pass this one last year when we said Erica could defeat Laycon, una go still collect the massive L when time comes.

The last time two contenders were actually tight enough to go head to head was Mercy and Tacha

Also, Liquor's fans have not had an opportunity to sharpen their voting tools, so, that one too can affect them when time comes. If you no dey vote regularly, when time reach for voting, you will not have a good idea on strategy.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gentlefury:

She's actually good for him, she respects him and takes his opinion seriously - but there's a slight problem. Whitemoney isn't her physical spec and she's much more sexually active than he is, so if she doesn't get the satisfaction she wants, she might be tempted to look elsewhere low-key ( even in the house she displays this tendency with Cross because Whitemoney is either too guarded or not just the touchy-touchy type).

Moreso, she's TOO clingy, every woman is territorial to an extent, but Queen seems possessive to the point of lunacy. Chicks like that can burn a house down when they feel scorned or cheated on, and though she's not the 1st overly clingy girl on the show (there was Tboss with Jon, Tolani with Prince, Maria with Pere and Jackie with Michael),most of the other girls were still stylish about it, Tboss simply and calmly told Gifty to backoff, Tolani just gave Wathoni a warning, Jackie gave Angel the boot with a sweet smile, only Maria got messy with attempting to bully Angel which was a bad look considering she's much older and experienced and shouldn't even have felt threatened, but Queen reminds me of a girl in Enugu i knew that was arranging a girl squad to beat up another girl hanging out with her ex!!! That's why Boma ran away like he saw a ghost!!! grin

For TBoss it was Miyonse....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
My angelistic Toronto!!!!
Enjoy yourself o.
Don't mind those haters grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
I used to support WM but I don't think I will continue to support him. What he's doing is very obvious and I just realized it.Can't you guys see for once
That guy is not legit at all
He is the one that told our faves to drop their brains at Ojota bus stop while coming to this show but he didn't forget to bring his own along with him. That is total wickedness & for this silly prank he played, I'm done. When the voting lines open again, I will vote for Goldmoney. He's the only one that is real there

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Gentlefury:

Hehehehehehe
Your points are valid too esp the mismatch in sexual energies. For the lunacy, well I dunno. I think it’s really bad but the positive about it could that one would know when the baby has switched off on them? Maybe? They stop being crazy because they have stopped caring?

Leave my Enugu for me oo
We don’t do laik dat!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2021
Awwwn...how i wish it will be all of them till next week...meanwhile ,did biggie get professional help for Angel? cos it seems she has a troubled soul...let's not castigate her for i know she is experiencing severe mental trauma. She has been crying for help subtly.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
In all this, my only advice is vote for who you like, don't vote because of who you think can defeat WhiteMoney

If you like WhiteMoney vote for him
If na Liquor you like, vote for her
If na Emmanuel, vote for him
If na Cross, vote for him
If na Pere, vote for him
If na Angel, vote for her

Stop being desperate to join, "I voted for Winner" crew, because nobody will care about your votes for winner if you were not a recognised member of Winners Fanbase when the going was tough.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
Munzy14:

Like neo last year....Just being unserious but gathering something along.
Fixed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
nazablossom:
Bring it on tongue grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Are you saying Angel is not leaving tonight?
safarigirl:
In all this, my only advice is vote for who you like, don't vote because of who you think can defeat WhiteMoney

If you like WhiteMoney vote for him
If na Liquor you like, vote for her
If na Emmanuel, vote for him
If na Cross, vote for him
If na Pere, vote for him
If na Angel, vote for her

Stop being desperate to join, "I voted for Winner" crew, because nobody will care about your votes for winner if you were not a recognised member of Winners Fanbase when the going was tough.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
FINAL VOTES - Independently computed by Deloitte
Whitemoney - 80.26%
Queen - 10.1%
Angel - 4.7%
Pere - 3.4%
Nini - 1.20%
Saga - 0.34%
Whitemoney and Queen to make it to the finale

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Big idiot brother wants to do a top 6 instead of top 5 this season just so they can sneak Angel of doom inside final. Na the mumu twist be that.

Remember, she was meant to go last week but they decided to save her. She topped Saskay with almost nothing.

Big idiot brother will always twist things to favour their fave. Their fave this season is Angel of doom. They know she's not winning cos that one is for white monkey. But they will do all it takes to keep her.

Sharap dia!
Instead of you to pray for pere to make top 7,you are busy wailing about Angel being "sneaked into the finals"...are you okay?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Angel’s haters are saying that the twist is to save “A21”.
lmfaoooo!!!
From your lips to Gods ear ohhhh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by paulgabrielz: 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Make person do giveaway

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Munzy14:
Mehnnnn Angel dey sleep o...Nawa o..And I thought saskay was the undefeated champion sef.

Na there she dey carry first. Fvking and kissing, eating, messing and shitting and sleeping round the clock angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GentlemanAyo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Eeghe:
PeriodT.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
White money and his Aba branch choir voice again...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6021) (6022) (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.