Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,002 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3889342 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Rossycee:

One of them is going home. It won't affect whitemoney in any way cos either Pere or Angel can't change the viewers choice.
the beefing will be strong especially if Angel win that game
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
omotolly22:
If not that Emma worked for this top 5 Position

He does not deserve it at all,no content at all

Am sure why Biggie is trying to keep angel is to spice the house

Before shayorose and Emma bore us to death this week
LMAO
It's over five days Emmanuel made it to the finals and you are still lamenting.
Hard work pays, he worked hard for it and so he deserved it much more than any other housemate this season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere so you saw through him from the first week. But you apologized in one of your DS in week 6 or so.

Who are this 2 deceiving like this. Instead of them to trash out the issue between them.

They're ganging up on someone else.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere sit up o

Don't sleep off grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Whitemoney fans that i just trolling pere percentage

Let say the truth He really tried with that 25 % percentage, for someone that did not stand a chance at all , without any celebrity support, with all the discampaign at the begin

Forget that thing whether pere enters top 5 or not tommorow

I see him been the ozo of this season , pere will blow die and be very successful

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Angel and pere are saying the house will currently be boring as fuc.kThat its cross that will be carrying everything on his back.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Angel still dey look camera for white room.

I tire for this babe.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Haterswillcry:
[s]Pere so you saw through him from the first week. But you apologized in one of your DS in week 6 or so.

Who are this 2 deceiving like this. Instead of them to trash out the issue between them.

They're ganging up on someone else.[/s]

Apologizing means he didn't see through him??

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who is this one?
Expert17:

Shut up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Not sorry for your tears
GrammarNazi1:

Sorry for your loss!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere should this so biggie can send dis psycho home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lance7621:

Check the analysis. None had 1% yet Laycorn dusted runner up by 26% while your acting boyfriend despite the weak line up.... Rose has a stance to dust him if her fans are serious. Just pray pere makes it to the finals, if not, Whitemoney is not winning anything. Patriots go collabo with liquorose and destroyed WMG.

Agenda nor go ever finish for ona mouth.

Anybody hearing this now will think the difference between the percentage is 2.

Make ona full bus, still lap ona sef join, WMG go use ona turn semo incha Allah.

Last chants of a dying horse. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
It's funny how someone that was brought in to act as a wildcard suddenly became the Police to catch fake HMs.

If Pere know the kind of robbing dem dey Rob ham,he no go fit even sit down dey gist with someone he top with 11% margin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Make dem send food to these people na. What is all this? Make dem starve because dem dey wait for stupid game? angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
omotolly22:

Let say the truth He really tried with that 25 % percentage, for someone that did not stand a chance at all , without any celebrity support, with all the discampaign at the begin

I see him been the ozo of this season , pere will blow die and be very successful

No doubt, he carried this show all through.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
omotolly22:

a lot of his fellow actors supported him too o

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
omotolly22:

The bolded is false...alot of female celebrities and actors love and support pere...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Drew13:
lol your black Maria could only pull 13% in a line up of jmk, sammie, and Queen

And your pathetic whiteclown could only pull 46% after all the celebrities in NIGERIA campaigned for him.
We expected nothing short of 80%.

Shame on y'all.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
What about Youseff?
omotolly22:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Plumville: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
How do you guys muster this level of hatred for someone you only saw on TV. Baffling.
thatigboman1:
that whiterat is the most hopeless fake bandit cultist to ever grace biggies house.
Pere and Maria saw through the animal whitemonkey since day 1.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
unyimecc:

Emmanuel choke and pepper you dey, Emmanuel over deserve top 5 because he beats your favourite to win UVP.

Good for you, I said what I said what he has no single content

It is you that is crying ,to even reply me ,that means it is paining you

Next

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Frank65:

Oga/Madam go and sit down. The reason why u have been seeing winners with large percentages in the last two seasons is because their strongest opponents were disqualified. Miracle won over CeeC with just about 10%. The only person that has won BBN with a large margin while still having his strongest opponent was Efe.

Laycon woudn't have won with that large percentage if Erica wasn't disqualified. We don't care if Whitemoney tops with 0.001% next Sunday.....all we want is for him to win the 90 million.

Exactly. It would have been tight with Erica and Tacha. Moreso with Tacha, if she had made the finals, Mercy was never winning with more than 5%...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
MamBi:

Funny gist…. grin grin grin

A self proclaimed “gamer” accusing another “gamer” in front of someone she has accused of being a “manipulator”… grin

The irony of it all. She admitted that she was gaming but had issue with another gamer. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beorn:

And jealousy. I'm so happy it's not Whitemoney misyarning. Or else the internet would've called him fake and all sort of names.

I think it's from a place of jealousy Angel should tell Pere what she told WhiteMoney when Pere and WhiteMoney were having their issues, the talk about WhiteMoney just came out of the blue.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
thatigboman1:
that whiterat is the most hopeless fake bandit cultist to ever grace biggies house.
Pere and Maria saw through the animal whitemonkey since day 1.

Pere and Maria saw through WhiteMoney. LOL.

Today, Maria is watching Whitemoney on the TV screen in her house, and Pere might be doing the same soon.
They can "see through him" with the TV sets in their respective homes. Who loses?

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ashibelite: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
kendrick93:
These housemates were too dull..
When Pere told them whitemonkey was fake, they all ganged up against him.
Na now their eyes dey open.
Nonsense angry
Well it's rather too late,
Whitemonkey most probably will win the show because these sets of housemates were I!d!ots....
Pere, Maria & Whitemonkey are the only worthy housemates, the rest came for holidays
Well said. The other housemates watered down the competition by not realizing Whitemoney was faking his way to the grand prize. S6 is such a boring season, not much of them are sharp

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Last last … it’s starting to seem Pere is the fake person they paint whitemoney to be.

Why acting cool with him all this while when you think such of him? Why not stop talking to him since he’s fake to you. Or are you trying be be strategic by smiling with him? Hmmmmmmmmmm

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Make dem send food to these people na. What is all this? Make dem starve because dem dey wait for stupid game? angry
at least give them some refreshments. Wetin be dis nah?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Beorn:
I like as Mazi is not the one misyarning. Let it be from Angel and Pere.

My anger is that the points Angel is giving doesn't make sense. This is nothing but jealousy. Angel giving an example that Whitemoney said the issue of the towel between him and Pere was not that deep and she said next time she won't fight for him again. How the hell does that prove that Whitemoney is fake?

Na Pere no wan get sense say this gossip Angel is bringing up will only set him up for drags.
I don't even know what their issue is, people do not like white money because he is gentle, else, there are many gentle housemates in there, we like him because he is entertaining to watch, no dull moment with him. That he refused himself to be disqualified does not amount to being fake. You can't give what you do not have. He functions well in a happy environment, hence he tries not to look for anybody's trouble.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
kendrick93:
These housemates were too dull..
When Pere told them whitemonkey was fake, they all ganged up against him.
Na now their eyes dey open.

Nonsense angry
Well it's rather too late,
Whitemonkey most probably will win the show because these sets of housemates were I!d!ots....
Pere, Maria & Whitemonkey are the only worthy housemates, the rest came for holidays

The same Pere that apologized for misjudging WM.

Different agenda every fuvking hour.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by amehrada: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Make I go enjoy…. Biggie gats give e babe expo for this task sha.

Force her in to that top 5

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Na so Saga don join the one percenters HALL OF FAME O.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6093) (6094) (6095) (6096) (6097) (6098) (6099) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.