Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3923787 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6108) (6109) (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:

Peré has never been below third since he got 14 percent.
We are taking him to top 2 and possibly the money.

Worry about your obese cow that can only muster 46 percent in a line up that had the weakest contestant in the game - Saga .
It's the irony for me cheesy

I should worry about my fave who got almost half of the total votes without alliance but your fave despite alliance of about 5 fanbases that could only muster 25% is gunning for the money cheesy

You're usually brighter than this.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Their favorite no even know if England nah Europe e dey . Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
Na this week una go know say liquor and emma na premium delawood..

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

I repeat pere no get fans. Draging votes with angel no be fanbase na. See gap whitemoney give them? undecided

Maria would have done better at this stage. grin

11% na dragging vote?

grin

No wonder you dey support delawod OgogoroRose

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
MzCherry:
ebuka said it

Ebuka only said voting starts 8pm tomorrow
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Where na?

I know you don't know this. That's the week all housemates were up besides the 2 HOH

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2021
creolehunt:
TBoss - Lost

Mike - Lost

Ozo - Lost

Maria - Lost

Pere - Of course

One person just dey pack failure up and down.

Lol. I think it's on purpose but how can someone purposely Stan failures. From Maria to Pere in 1 season and they are all failures. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
FIGARO00:

The very first to bounce.

Just imagine what his original percentage will look like

So Cross and Emmanuel won't leavee before Pere... cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same you hyped Queen cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
Adexchelsea19:
Their favorite no even know if England nah Europe e dey . Smh

90m will take him to England and back with big change left.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
handelex:
It's the irony for me cheesy

I should worry about my fave who got almost half of the total votes without alliance but your fave despite alliance of about 5 fanbases that could only muster 25% is gunning for the money cheesy

You're usually brighter than this.
Which nonsensical alliance. Where did you get that from. Dont prevaricate baba.Pere get genuine fans .Massive ones.Go see the engagement on his page. And offline too.Whether he wins or not, a lot of people are already drawn to him.Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Viking07:
Whitemoney complaining Angel doesn’t greet him in the morning. Claiming he likes respect.
Na the same Whitemoney wey less than 4hrs ago would’ve kissed anybody’s a$$ in that house. cheesy

He wasn't complaining, it was Cross that brought up the issue that Angel comes alive only at night and she doesn't talk to anyone in the morning even to him that's her best friend. Then Whitemoney reiterated what Cross said by saying that Angel doesn't greet anyone in the morning. That if one greets her, she wouldn't reply. He said him and Angel even talked about it yesterday morning. From there, they talked about how old skool parents were big on respect and many other things about ways of greeting...

He wasn't complaining.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

11% na dragging vote?

grin

Pere na delawood na. Remove Maria and whitemoney and see confirm delawood. Na other people’s game pere use climb na. undecided

At this stage 11% gap is nothing. Absolute nothing. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

The 25% shock you ba, you were expecting 2% cheesy cheesy

Even Icons voted for Pere, grin

So emmanuel and Cross hv more fans than Pere?

Wonderful
With the way Whitemoney lost fans because everybody has seen through him and Pere being the new St Augustine I thought you guys will clear the polls not to talk of alliance votes oo undecided

Final na next Sunday shaa e no far again, so no need for long talk.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

See why I say you're a born failure? My VERY FIRST post to you already said you were a Maria fan.
Read below...

Read it again and slap yourself for the grand iddiocy you've just demonstrated tonight.

Baba, nobody stalks your ban history. We LAUGH at it.
Have you forgotten this is a public forum? You pour your rancid anti-intellectual junk on here for everybody to read, and you prompty get banned afterwards.
So... no "stalking" required.

Now, this is you living in pure denial. I can only laugh at you here.
LOL.

F A I L U R E grin

Same reason I say you get amnesia..

Na you still call me failed warrant officer fan..

Abi maria serve for military?

Be like your obsession for Maria's eviction don dey knack ya brain akpako... cheesy grin

Your pain over this una 46% instead of 80% is irredeemable.. cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2021
Threebear:

Peré has never been below third since he got 14 percent.
We are taking him to top 2 and possibly the money.

Worry about your obese cow that can only muster 46 percent in a line up that had the weakest contestant in the game - Saga .

And your fav could only get 25% in same line up with the weakest contestants.

The shame is indeed on you grin grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lance7621:
Biggie ended up making pere more popular with this useless twist. Just that it's unfortunate this is happening in the finale week.

Meanwhile WMG thrashing Patriots about 14%, 8% could now see pere fans are growing exponentially and mean business. I even thought WM will topple this week chart by 60%.
let Liquorose worry about this

WhiteMoney is in a different league.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
They said Saga was happy to leave.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lrman(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere and Angel talking about saga.....funny conversation...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2021
Angel: Let's talk about Saga....

Pere: What about him?

Angel: I've never seen someone so Happy to leave the house grin

Pere: Really...

Angel : Yes now . He left after Nini grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
jaxxy:

Pere na delawood na. Remove Maria and whitemoney and see confirm delawood. Na other people’s game pere use climb na. undecided

At this stage 11% gap is nothing. Absolute nothing. undecided

OgogoroRose fan calling BB Season 6 content (Pere) delawood. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
You can imagine.
LR wey no suppose see top 5, if she didn't come in as a known celebrity already.

Angel make waves pass LR.

Expert17:

11% na dragging vote?

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jhenny(f): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Biggie's house Biggie's rules... Why then did he ask viewers to vote?. He could have done everything himself, after all, he chose three people to go into the finals against the viewers choice, he should have just completed the final 5 by selecting who he wants.

Lol, if it were your fave in this shoe, you won't remember it's Biggie's house and his rules.
handelex:
Rubbish and nansense.

Biggie's house Biggie's rules undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
Like I don’t get this truck twist issh, Pere is second on d voting chart with 25% so why will he play a game of luck with another 13.89% o wrong nao. So if Angel win (god forbid) biggie will now tell us dat 13.89>25%.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
scondy:

Ur take on issues such as this on a public forum really tells a lot about your personality.....how u comfortably spew jargon just cos u r supporting someone over another is irritating to witness...

Just last week u called him 8% .....

What u wrote above does it not tally with the increase in his votes each time he comes to the polls....6 hms were up....so each person should have a minimum of 16.6% in a situation they are of same strength....this guy garnered 25% of the votes ....this means he is strong and had the strength of almost 2 voting slots .....it is the others that couldn't garner up to 16.6% that are actually weak and lost votes to Wm and Pere albeit WM got the most

And u r here displaying the height of cluelessness in your analysis.....

Is my analysis choking you?

That's the aim baby, that the aim.

Tomorrow, I might even call him a one and the half percenter, who knows?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lance7621: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
DownChelsea:
let Liquorose worry about this

WhiteMoney is in a different league.

Both in and out of the house, his name will resonance more than other HMs. Whether he makes top fine or not, he has won the heart of many
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ekanx27(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pere nor go sleep this night. Chai, biggie delibrately making Pere go through PTSD when he won by Public vote. The shows credibility has been questioned before now but this stunt on Pere is the final nail to the coffin.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Haterswillcry: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
So they're not drawn to the rest na.

Say something reasonable.
Online Engagement in the mud.

Wentworthorg:
Which nonsensical alliance. Where did you get that from. Dont prevaricate baba.Pere get genuine fans .Massive ones.Go see the engagement on his page. And offline too.Whether he wins or not, a lot of people are already drawn to him.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by padkan101: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

Why won't I shed tears of joy when my guy has destroyed all his detractors?

Pere's fans are the ones currently crying and tagging EFCC on Twitter like the losers they are.
Maria fans are the ones whose fave is currently at home.

You and your merryband of born losers are busy creating countless monikers on Nairaland instead of voting. Dem go ban you, you go fall out another moniker.
Dem carry am go Kuje, you ball out another one. grin You and failure dey twin up week in and week out.
Don't worry about the percentage Whitemoney pulled. Worry more about your failed Peria ship.
Worry more about your failed warrant officer who is currently in BB Purgatory, fiddling with toy trucks and screwdrivers and begging for dear life.
And most importantly, worry more about the painful and bitter reality, that the combined force of Maria, Pere and all their bitter Whitemoney hating worshippers, will forever get crushed by the Odogwu himself grin grin grin

with the pictures you posted...You should be more worried for Whitemoney in the final week

If Pere who could not secure up to 1% of IG Likes compare to that of Whitemoney in the Instagram poll, and could pull up to 50% of Whitemoney's bbn votes tonight

Now Imagine Liquorose up against White.....Liquor, who is always neck to neck on IG polls with him ....and usually defeats him on facebook polls....

Liquor will beat White hands down come finale

You all should be worried, there is nothing to celebrate on 46%..... from day 1, it has bn Liquor and White against others.....both of them give big gap to others...it's clear even from online polls.

bottom line the real competition is Liquor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
The Fact is, 80% of the people supporting WM were drawn to him because most of the celebrities were stanning him at the beginning of the game.

Know this, and know peace.

What was the first thing that drawn you to WM?

Pere?

His look and how he talks did it for me.

Ask yourself what drew the celebs to WhiteMoney?

That's the same thing that every member of WMG.

I will forever the grateful to WhiteMoney for deciding to keep Pere and Maria in the game SO THAT HE CAN BEAT THEM SQUARELY AND FAIRLY, so that they won't give excuses.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

OgogoroRose fan calling BB Season 6 content (Pere) delawood. cheesy cheesy grin

I’m a Maria/liquor fan actually. I just described pere level and game. It’s nothing personal.

The masters of the game who don’t need anybody to create content are Maria and whitemoney. Liquor tried bt Emmamuel was a good and bad effect luckily more good than bad.

Pere was a walking disaster to Maria’s game. Nothing good came out of it. Just shame and disgrace. Bt we move grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jadentico:

Same reason I say you get amnesia..

Na you still call me failed military man fan..

Be like your obsession for Maria's eviction don dey knack ya brain akpako... cheesy grin

Your pain over this una 46% instead of 80% is irredeemable.. cheesy grin

I know you're very slow, so let me put things for you in the right sequence. It's the least I could do for a guy like you with your one-digit IQ:

This was my very first post to you:
MCMLXXVI:

See comedy oh!
Even Maria fans that could only pull 13 percent in a line-up made up of Sammie and JMK dey run mouth.
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

And a couple of exchanges later, I gave you this:
MCMLXXVI:

Awwwww, I know this is a lie you tell yourself to feel better in the face of the obvious futility of your tomfoolery on this thread! grin
If truly dem dey mock us for WMG, let them continue. I would HAPPILY accept it as long as the mockery is coming from the same motley crew of VANQUISHED TOWNCRIERS LIKE YOU grin grin grin

WhiteMoney has defeated you! He lords over your failed warrant officer grin

grin So, to put it simple, the WMG hurricane kicked your sorry butt so ruggedly you ported to Pere's camp out of convenience after Maria's demise. And now we're back again, dealing with you mercilessly grin You're free to run to Liquor's camp so we can finish you off there. grin

Oh, and here's a sweet little fact:

Did you know that 13% multiplied by 3 is STILL less than 46 percent? shocked grin grin grin

L O S E R

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6108) (6109) (6110) (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.