Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3925874 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6228) (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Dey observe dey go na angry

I never get your time yet.

For now I dey enjoy your receipts... cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Haq Haq Haq ...

One team of a pig might cry on Sunday .

Team Liquorose are choking the boar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
innocentdude:
Imagine Odogwu getting 2 cars in less than a week grin

Haters imagine grin
Can you imagine ? grin

Lmao. E go mad.

I think Cross or Emmanuel should win this one as consolation.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
kowema:

There's no shame in being in need.
Plus tough times don't last too.

You are intentionally refusing to get the point.

Esther, if hunger dey catch you, don’t insult people online. The same person wey you dey insult fit dey in a position to help you tomorrow.

Besides, why not go construction site to go carry block if you dey go through tough times? How watching big brother and stanning and insulting people online go help your situation? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jadentico:

I never get your time yet.

For now I dey enjoy your receipts... cheesy grin

You go collect serious beating o angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
DSTv are legit selling people's IUC numbers for votes.

I tried to log in to my DSTv account to vote yesterday, only to see a strange number there, we called them to rectify it last night and they said they would, but they never did

I checked again today to see if it had been rectified, and lo and behold, the votes were gone. We called them back and they are talking rubbish about somebody getting access to our phones to change the number. If somebody steals your phone, what is the likelihood they are rushing to change your DSTv details abeg?

There is no part of Nigeria that is not riddled with criminality and a lack of accountability. Very disgusting country.

I'm slightly pissed now, but I have saved the phone number of that IUC thief, and anytime they on their phone whether now or in December, I will be sure to give them a ring and a solid piece of my mind.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yale9:

Lmao. E go mad.

Maybe Emmanuel!! He got better brain!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wentworthorg:
I get her point.She is basically saying that why is she insulting people here when she needs help.Shouldn't she focus on her situation?

Gbam
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yale9:

Lmao. E go mad.

The task is never easy. It's the hardest of all. You got to be smart enough to win it cos its usually a game of intellect and brains.
Last year's edition comes to mind

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Threebear:
Haq Haq Haq ...

One team of a pig might cry on Sunday .

Team Liquorose are choking the boar.

Liquorose wey e no sure if she fit beat pere grin grin grin next please

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
innocentdude:
Imagine Odogwu getting 2 cars in less than a week grin

Haters imagine grin
Can you imagine ? grin

They said it is a Herculean task, Mazi no dey for anything that involves expending strength, so, no need to imagine this kain thing.

Cross, Angel, Emmanuel, Liquorose and Pere, na dem fit win this task.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
scondy:

He threw light on it and it became dead in that moment....the others even though wanted him to keep cooking became aware it should not be a reason not to nominate him....

If not....week 10, WM for never see nomination except the wild card own and general nomination....

Very true .....the general carry San san pour for that garri grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Biggaboi:

The task is never easy. It's the hardest of all. You got to be smart enough to win it cos its usually a game of intellect and brains.
Last year's edition comes to mind

It is usually a game of intellect and brains?

I didn't watch last year's own, but when Khafi won it, no be say na she hold the rope the longest? That was a game of endurance, not intellect or brains.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dannyxy:
tranquility = nomyth... I know that werey grin

Hmmm..it may seem as though nomyth do you strong thing undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
1,500 on dstv and 350 on gotv… I will continue on web voting tomorrow and still going to use my friends own. All for the general. Even if we are loosing we should loose knowing we fought well.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
safarigirl:

I tried to log in to my DSTv account to vote yesterday, only to see a strange number there, we called them to rectify it last night and they said they would, but they never did

I checked again today to see if it had been rectified, and lo and behold, the votes were gone. We called them back and they are talking rubbish about somebody getting access to our phones to change the number. If somebody steals your phone, what is the likelihood they are rushing to change your DSTv details abeg?

There is no part of Nigeria that is not riddled with criminality and a lack of accountability. Very disgusting country.

I'm slightly pissed now, but I have saved the phone number of that IUC thief, and anytime they on their phone whether now or in December, I will be sure to give them a ring and a solid piece of my mind.
Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wanyiagu:

Pls be nice....
Like she shouldn't come to nairaland cos she's broke at the moment....
She shouldn't respond to bullies cos she's broke at d moment....
She shouldn't insult you when you insult her...
Just cos she asked me help...
I swear na people like una dey ppour dirty water for beggar body...

Yes o ....if I am so broke....na how to hustle get money go full my head....nothing wey I dey do online except If its in line with the hustle ....

Make we dey tell ourselves the truth....

If u r on this thread and u know things still get as e be financially, careerwise and all...that is red situation o ( cos money no dey reach person) ....u ve no business wasting time here....go intensify efforts on ur hustle....

The bible sef says ...he that is diligent in his work shall stand before Kings.....

Time is money....if u don't ve money u can't afford to waste ur time....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Bro
Pls ensure they are voting for him o
This news I heard now is somehow undecided lipsrsealed

Wetin you dey hear?

Just try and top your vote like you did last week and try to convince more and leave the rest for delloite.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
It may seem as though saga is from a rich home sha o cheesy

U don't need a vision to know that.

He is from a very comfortable background....

Na butti na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
safarigirl:

Hahahaha

Exactly what my guys are doing

Simple

They are approaching all those gotv and dstv subscription guys in small shops in my area and buying iuc of people that subscribe but aren’t voting

E choke !

We go hack this tin

Team Pere for life

Have been busy all day

Gave Pere 35k plus votes today

Have done my best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jadentico:

Ofcourse I agree.

How can a married woman be online trolling from morning to night and running shifts with the husband while their kids starve? Fairmonster, that's a terrible life to live.

No wonder most of y'all are internet beggars.. cheesy grin
Hehehehehe
Na your type wey dey make noise no get anything
We are used to hearing you all
Continue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
As we no get celeb to help us

We go approach small small dstv subscription shop for area , collect plenty iuc number

grin

We die here !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Eeghe:

You are totally lacking in grace and peace
It is tragic
How is it your business you unhappy soul?
Shame on you forever!
Jeeezzz... I didn't see this reply coming.
Maximum Respect ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Hehehehehe
Na your type wey dey make noise no get anything
We are used to hearing you all
Continue

Atleast I no resort to begging as a means of survival.. grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Someone who is needy is also entitled to downtime, and s/he needs to sometimes take their mind off their situation
scondy:

Yes o ....if I am so broke....na how to hustle get money go full my head....nothing wey I dey do online except If its in line with the hustle ....

Make we dey tell ourselves the truth....

If u r on this thread and u know things still get as e be financially, careerwise and all...that is red situation o ( cos money no dey reach person) ....u ve no business wasting time here....go intensify efforts on ur hustle....

The bible sef says ...he that is diligent in his work shall stand before Kings.....

Time is money....if u don't ve money u can't afford to waste ur time....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentico: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Hahahaha

Simple

They are approaching all those gotv and dstv subscription guys in small shops in my area and buying iuc of people that subscribe but aren’t voting

E choke !

We go hack this tin

Team Pere for life

Have been busy all day

Have done my best

Hmmmm!

Na wa o. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
safarigirl:

This year BBN is just filled with scandal left right center
Biggie abeg if u no wan run enter market no tamper with whitemoney votes

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Hahahaha

Simple

E choke !

We go hack this tin

Team Pere for life

Have been busy all day

Have done my best

Somebody bought 1,000 Premium IUCs

That is 2.5 million votes for one housemate.

I was wondering whose IUCs those were, but now I know.

My own no reach 2,500 sha, but it is annoying nonetheless and I will call that number.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Hahahaha

Simple

E choke !

We go hack this tin

Team Pere for life

Have been busy all day

Have done my best

35k votes indeed naso una dey talk result go come now we go dey see 3.8% grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Eeghe:

You are totally lacking in grace and peace
It is tragic
How is it your business you unhappy soul?
Shame on you forever!

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Who needs my iuc number?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Madam, did you see me anywhere close to BBN thread last season?

The problem I have with you is that you're too emotional and I noticed you can kill if things don't go your way.... You were not like this during the Pepper Dem Edition and Ladyhippolyta88 can attest to that.

I defended your fave from the numerous slut-shaming she received from Gbegirsoup and his fellow never-do-well because of you, even went as far as convincing my team members to vote Angel for your sake and to spite those slut-shaming machines... All these I do for your fave because I value the friendship we once shared... Just a little misunderstanding between WhiteMoney and Angel at the garden that evening, you turned into a full blown bitter Nairaland Jezebel because of a reality show... You showed everyone that your loyalty and pride can be bought like a plate of Amala and Ewedu.

Even when I called your attention to this new ugly behavior from you, you still went ahead and insulted people's parents in the process.

The show will come to an end, but you have made us realize you can't be trusted with this attitude you've shown over the week.

I wish you and your fave well.

Wait a minute...I think there's a misunderstanding somewhere.
The Jayson I'm refering to is Jayjaycee0,not Jayson Scolari and if you're not Jayjaycee0,I dont owe you any anything!

Jayson(Jayjaycee0) and I fought like cat and dog during pepper dem season but we later supported Erica and became friends ....if you're not this Jayson,then you have no fucking right to demand any form of loyalty from me!
If i ever supported WM,it was because
of my friendship with my fellow Elites but when he turned against my fave,I had to return the favour and if I have to apologise to them for turning against WM,you'd be the last person cos you and I aren't friends cos you defended Tacha from slut shamers because of your friendship with my Lady..not because of me!
Kwa kwa ksa ksa ksa
"Your loyalty and pride can be bought like a plate of Amala and Ewedu"...why fo I find this comment so funny?grin
Ask around,I dont betray my faves and if you expected me to lick WM's ass while he goes against my fave,then you dey mad!!!!
You think I hated WM only because of the misunderstanding he had with Angel at the garden?
Lmao!
That's the least of his crimes against Angel and I wont waste my time explaining anything to you!

Peace be unto you!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6228) (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.