Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3935158 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eeghe:
Season 6
Got me a stalker
Got “me an alternate”
Became Indaboski
Nairaland has corrupted me- I miss my old forum sha...I was just posting - hardly ever quoted anyone, just crackheaded on happily cheesy

The only good is that nobody is calling me pure again cool

angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
MyChoice1:

You are right oo! I have been campaigning for WM, forgetting to cast my own votes... I just did now shaa! WM for the 90M...#therealestmanontheshow

Comrade why now?

Never make that kind of mistake again, if not, I go change for you na na na.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eeghe:
ThunderStrike
You are not the only one who likes Boma sha
To different degrees decidedly yes, butii, you are not lipsrsealed
There is absolutely no need to cancel this post, or is there?
I watch cheesy
You liked Boma but joined the bandwagon here in shaming him even when he needed u most sad

So much for liking someone angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Voting ends tomorrow not today, continue to vote WM to win 90m, WMG let's continue to go harder for our boy.
Broobembem:
Voting ends today, una go see trolling tire.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
You liked Boma but joined the bandwagon here in shaming him even when he did u most sad
So much for liking someone angry

Check my posts if you are into all that
I blamed Tega more? As the vow taker?
I only slammed him for Angel...and will, again and again, if I get a slam about her for him.

I am a sucker for vulnerability on BB and he is there, like the vulnerable and paranoid villain (from his life circumstance)...kinda like Prezzo.
He is not a fav, but I kinda like him...

Just realized you are ThunderSwitch not TStrike..
Guess I forgot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eeghe:

You are one of my favourite people here Sir!
I wanted to contribute to the discussion, but I already have a goodytwoshoe label on me cheesy
Even if someone was a mean human, it would be great for people around them to experience love and kindness.
You can’t be mean and dish meanness and stinginess (it makes you a double horror, no? Ohkay)
Madu ibu ogbenye, bulu amosu

You this hypocrite just shut the hell up and stop vomiting nonesense angry

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Valto:
is this a shiping alert? ozo and Cynthia cheesy
they look good together sha.

Subhanallah! shocked

Owiepa.

I know we are both superions and WMG, but nor allow us fight for this one o. grin

Comot Oga Ozoemena near that girl sharperly.

You wan make she kill am?

See what ordinary Nengi did to him, Nengi wey no get agbaja o. You want Cynthia to kill him.

That agenda cannot work inshallah.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
I know their other people like Eeghe that actually liked Boma low-key here but The only two people that stood their ground!! never cared about the herds and never insulted Boma even for likes are GbegiriSoup and Demnan...That's why I haven't lost my respect a bit or likeness for those two!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kinematics:

Venita was a known actress even before bbnaija. So that does not count.

Are you saying Pere's own too will not count if he gets more acting or TV engagements due to more exposure on BBnaija? I don't agree with your assertion. Bisola was also an actress prior to See Gobe but she got more TV engagements and relevance after the show and it should count for her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2021
handelex:
Scondy your whole premise of calling Whitemoney fake or inauthentic is make believe and false. At best I can say you're drawing the conclusions from your intuition but like an asshole everyone is intuitive too.

Your premise is wrong because you don't know Whitemoney before neither do you know his character/behavioural track record to conclude that his acts so far on the show is not his real character.

Those that know him personally have said that's who he is but we should believe you and your gang here who are total strangers to him without an inkling of his history right?

It's on record here and you've said it countless times how you're not interested in his stories or whatever he's got to say. With you he never stood a chance[not that it matters though], you just plainly hated him and you're talking about society growing and becoming better lol.... Is this your idea of growing a good society, condemning and writing people off without properly vetting their stories and track records?

So much about your better society.

For an accurate summary of the above post, check the picture below...

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
I know their other people like Eeghe that actually liked Boma low-key here but The only two people that stood their ground!! never cared about the herds and never insulted Boma even for likes are GbegiriSoup and Demnan...That's why I haven't lost my respect a bit or likeness for those two!!!

Fair enough
Hope you got to like other housemates for them though, or your season would feel empty
Cheers
For what it’s worth? When my favs Ella, and then Jeff left during Pepperdem, I was a royal mess on the thread cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
handelex:
[s]When Whitemoney and Pere had that major issue that vexed almost everyone and Pere was asked to apologize and he said he ain't apologizing for shit.... Whitemoney said at that point he wasn't angry anymore because he knew that's who Pere was...

Same way Patriots here singing fakeness as a national anthem, it's only what they can relate to, it's who they are. No point trying to reason with them again cos they will never relate to what is alien to them.

Scondy after reading your last submission I decided against replying and you know why.

All you fakeness singers can start weighing your tears on any fakeness weighing scale nearest to you, who knows maybe the collective weight of your tears might shift the 90million away from WM to Pere. You guys shouldn't just waste your tears, be useful with it.[/s]

Typing rubbish! cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Broobembem:

Whenever I read her post..

I’ll be like... “This one is trying so hard to sound intelligent”.

She’s just not intelligent, just felt i should let her know.

I said this same thing the other day and she nearly came for my jugular...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Broobembem:
Voting ends today, una go see trolling tire.

You dont even know when voting ends...chili's

Noise
Noise upon Noise!

What was said about empty barrels sef? grin

Chochocho united!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Someone might not reach Sunday in Biggie's house ooo cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
See as Cross and others dey look WM like “Wetin do this one?”

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eeghe:

Fair enough
Hope you got to like other housemates for them though, or your season would feel empty
Cheers

For what it’s worth? When my favs Ella, and then Jeff left during Pepperdem, I was a royal mess on the thread cheesy
Lool Ofcourse Demnan is a WMG and GbegiriSoup is a Marian...And their loyalty to me has helped me in developing more love for their faves WM and Maria respectively!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
vicdom:
Someone might not reach Sunday in Biggie's house ooo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
doyin01:

You are just an ITK that cannot admit she is wrong..

I know people like you na....you can never accept to be wrong,you are always right

So you mean a fellow ITK is calling WhiteMoney an ITK?

Eweeeeee!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Senseii:

You dont even know when voting ends...chili's

Noise
Noise upon Noise!

What was said about empty barrels sef? grin

Chochocho united!
That's how you know people that don't vote .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Emmanuel is in the bottom .

His fans really failed him .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fairdamsel:
WM seems to know what is happening outside the house grin grin
His song says ' Anything you do, them must talk'

At this point, I hope I don't exhaust all the tears in my tear ducts before bbn is over.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Threebear:

That's how you know people that don't vote .

Exactly!

Empty barrels
Empty voters
Fake voters

Kwakwakeakwakwkawkakwakkukere

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Lool Ofcourse Demnan is a WMG and GbegiriSoup is a Marian...And their loyalty to me has helped me in developing more love for their faves WM and Maria respectively!

This is loaded cheesy
Noted...
Cheers for now
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Eeghe:

This is loaded cheesy
Noted...
Cheers for now
One good turn deserves another grin
No cheers for now tongue Until I go through ur posts at my spare time to see how u defended the Boma u claimed to like undecided

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mamabright(f): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
FIGARO00:

I said this same thing the other day and she nearly came for my jugular...
Pls how can i send my iuc to u so that u will vote WM

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wetlink: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
feelgood:

I am honored by your kind words...

But then, don't we all have labels on NL?

The 'generous' label givers abound and are always ready to 'bestow' the labels on whomever they are not pleased with at any time. That shouldn't stop us from enlightening one another as necessary.

The labels are worthless n meaningless. They do not define our true essence or being but just portray the real persona behind the labeler.

I trust your day is going good.

Many blessings

The bolded is profound. I totally agree.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Another one..
The day Pere supported US over Nigeria In an argument. Moments later, the pig was telling cross that if pere had said that during the voting period that he will be going home on Sunday. As per Assistant big brother wey the werey be..Even cross was confused at a point.

White Donkey will forever remain the fakest idiot to ever enter BBN house.

His fans are so gullible. How on earth will someone keep directing every if his actions at the viewers and even those of his fellow housemates yet his dumb fans still can't detect how fake the pig is. Things like that make fans look stupid.

Give me a reality show. I want to see your real self not faking everything based on what viewers think cos you are a veteran watcher of the show.
To be fair, white money has studied that show.

He knows what the viewers want and how to win.

But that action of pere could have cost him.

You are on big brother, then support Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Whitemoney would have won laycon hands down

Take it or leave it

No fanbase in BBN history till date can beat ICONS. Icons were a tsunami that took over the whole of Nigeria.

Remember the slogan about even evicting Biggie out of the house in a choice between Laycon and Biggie.

Laycon had the highest number of followers ever on SM while in the house, and of course outside the house.

All social media engagements were always won by Icons. The number of likes Laycon got on posts concerning him whilst in the house trumps any other fanbase. It got to a point that whatever Laycon contested for on SM, even if it was for most beautiful woman, he won it.

The Laycon fever penetrated strange circles even up to the highest level of Government in the person of the Vice President, Governors who openly stanned him. A lot of people that never watched BBN started watching because of him and of course this translated into the highest number of voters in BBN history. This Nairaland thread is an example. By this stage last season, the BBN page had already surpassed 8000 pages, yet at the moment we are 2000 pages behind despite the same 71 day duration.

By virtue of the exceeding degree of the stark contrast between Laycon's outlook and the other HMates on the first day, he already caught the attention of majority of the viewers which he then sustained subsequently with his talent, intelligent personality and mental strength. There was no way WMoney would have changed this if he came on with Laycon. After all, Trikytee was as funny and jovial as WM as well as relatable with other HMs (minus the cooking strategy).

So yes Laycon would have dusted Wmoney if in the same season. His track record against stronger competitors attests to that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
ThierryJay:

Are you saying Pere's own too will not count if he gets more acting or TV engagements due to more exposure on BBnaija? I don't agree with your assertion. Bisola was also an actress prior to See Gobe but she got more TV engagements and relevance after the show and it should count for her.

Yes. Pere and Liquorose are already in the entertainment industry. They are both known faces...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Travelpes: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
No be small thing.I give it to the guy.He suppose do pass question for BBN.Watching him now just put a stamp.The guy na BBN gamer.Stylish campaign...knows the game, just dey hit all buttons.
CSTRR:

To be fair, white money has studied that show.

He knows what the viewers want and how to win.

But that action of pere could have cost him.

You are on big brother, then support Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kinematics:

Yes. Pere and Liquorose are already in the entertainment industry. They are both known faces...

Okay, at this point maybe I don't get the context of the initial argument. Why excluding people already in the entertainment industry when BBN would still help them to blow more?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) (6294) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.