Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3929204 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) (6298) (6299) (6300) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
The general

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fairdamsel:

Shhhhhhh
Comrade... Don't loud it yet
We have 72hrs to go
Then we will call the coalition of WM haters and give them accolades by their name wink cheesy
Has our voting improved?
Let me rush back to the polls

Just vote more fiercely than you've ever done before.
Whatever votes you've cast already, just go back and vote more fiercely like you're yet to vote.
Vote like we're losing to Liquorose
Vote like we're losing to Angel, Cross, Emmanuel and Pere.
Vote like we're losing to Yousef and Saga.

Vote like you're the only Whitemoney fan remaining!

cool

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
MCMLXXVI:

Just vote more fiercely than you've ever done before.
Whatever votes you've cast already, just go back and vote more fiercely like you're yet to vote.
Vote like we're losing to Liquorose
Vote like we're losing to Angel, Cross, Emmanuel and Pere.
Vote like we're losing to Yousef and Saga.

Vote like you're the only Whitemoney fan remaining!

cool
Ahhhhhhhhh
Thank u for the ginger
I don go
I go see una later

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The general
You people sha wish pere is half the man whitemoney is

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2021

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The general

Inferiority complex is one of the chronic disease most doctors won't tell us....

This right here is just a clear example of it.

Forcing your failed nurse to be like King WhiteMoney? Even the Photoshop of Pere is angry with his fans.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
callmemakaveli:

Yes nah. Almost all evicted housemates fans voted for the Clown just to join the winning bandwagon.

If we minus Marians 13% plus other evicted housemates fan that voted for the Clown from that 47%, he'd prolly be struggling 3rd spot with Angel.

His fans are all dumb useless glory hunters! grin

By Sunday Now all of una go disappear from this thread

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
HajiaNotu:

Same here..
Dunno what the hatred around him is for...
The guy don apologise, what else do they want from him?I
Hohoho my dear those jobless hopeless bladdy civilians that had to resort to trolling out of frustration will keep getting it hot from Emperor Boma cheesy..

Infact Boma's interviews is actually way more interesting than the Bbn itself sef cos he doesn't fail to decimate them with atleast one Bomb!!

He said he isn't apologizing again!!! They should knock their cursed heads out beachestongue cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fairdamsel:

So u don't even understand what u wrote?
If I talk now
Hmmmm grin grin

See this hairy chested man wey dey disguise as woman. You think say I no know who you be? cheesy

I can see how slow you are so let me just break it down for you like I’m talking to a slow poke.

What do I mean when I say ‘ I can tell they know. Pere just dey use am catch cruise with the gist’ .You are not very bright. Are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
The shock on faces of all anti WMG on Sundays poll will be epic

Cause Sunday poll will be like�
WM- 51%
Rest of the housemates - 49%

Me meuve
Who deyyy!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Errrrrrmmmm wetin Emmanuel do Liquorose this evening wey she dey vex.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tranquility2345:

See this hairy chested man wey dey disguise as woman. You think say I no know who you be? cheesy

I can see how slow you are so let me just break it down for you like I’m talking to a slow poke.

What do I mean when I say ‘ I can tell they know. Pere just dey use am catch cruise with the gist’ .You are not very bright. Are you? undecided
So the long and short... U don't understand what you wrote? grin grin
Hehehehehhee
E no good to no get sense sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Liquor Rose keeps pronouncing croissants as ‘croy-sant’ even after Angel has repeatedly told her it is pronounced ‘croa-son’. What is wrong with these people? angry

Nothing wrong with LR's pronunciation of that kinda bread. Have you heard a Frenchman pronounce ordinary fufu or EBA? I have n it wasn't funny. The Frenchman couldn't be bothered.

It's like telling Americans to pronounce Iran well - that is, like "e-ran" n not "I ran". They don't care, as they don't with many English/foreign words, eg the word "actor", for both male n female.Yet, many Nigerians follow the American way as gospel.

Croissant. Croysant. Croa-son. It's still bread shaped in a funny way with a crisp funny taste.

It's not that deep.

Blessings

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
Miller232:

By Sunday Now all of una go disappear from this thread
They will turn 'guests' and 'viewers'

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
gatecrash123:
The shock on faces of all anti WMG on Sundays poll will be epic

Cause Sunday poll will be like�
WM- 51%
Rest of the housemates - 49%

Me meuve
Who deyyy!

Yess oooo...
lets keep voting...
We are come out victoriously..
Its 50% or nothing..
More voting,less talking...
Back to voting base..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The general
This is the only way the general can clinch the grand prize come sunday... Transfer his consciousness into WM's body grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Inferiority complex is one of the chronic disease most doctors won't tell us....

Forcing your failed nurse to be like King WhiteMoney? Even the Photoshop of Pere is angry with his fans.
Why is it paining you? doesn't ur white pig fans do the same? Putting whitemonkey in military uniform.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jadentico:

OMO sense full this your post aswear!

How come we didn't think about it before now? Na wetin happen be this..
callmemakaveli:

Yes nah. Almost all evicted housemates fans voted for the Clown just to join the winning bandwagon.

If we minus Marians 13% plus other evicted housemates fan that voted for the Clown from that 47%, he'd prolly be struggling 3rd spot with Angel.

His fans are all dumb useless glory hunters! grin
wonders shall never end on this thread. These foolish clowns are saying threebear, gbegirisoup, scondy, and other monikers here who are Marians and whitemoney haters here voted for whitemoney last week. Your desperation to console yourselves is both comedic and pathetic at the same time undecided undecided. Anyway hope you have contributed your votes for whitemoney this week undecided . Votes are welcome from any camp

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Waw task
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
WM and questions be like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
feelgood:

[s]Nothing wrong with LR's pronunciation of that kinda bread. Have you heard a Frenchman pronounce ordinary fufu or EBA? I have n it wasn't funny. The Frenchman couldn't be bothered.[/s]

[s]It's like telling Americans to pronounce Iran well - that is, like "e-ran" n not "I ran". They don't care, as they don't with many English/foreign words, eg the word "actor", for both male n female.Yet, many Nigerians follow the American way as gospel.[/s]

[s]Croissant. Croysant. Croa-son. It's still bread shaped in a funny way with a crisp funny taste.

It's not that deep.

Blessings[/s]

Who be this one? undecided

And what’s that nasty smell like bad breath? lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Fairdamsel:

[s]So the long and short... U don't understand what you wrote? grin grin
Hehehehehhee
E no good to no get sense sha[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Echoketh: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Patriots oo! Let's keep the vote coming, pere needs to win this money. It's now or never!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sensei and Cruise really dealt with Brodabumbum this afternoon.

The guy wan use epistle cover up!

Imagine if all WMG actually stop voting for WM tonight because they all thought voting ends tonight and other fanbases are still going all out and voting hard for their Faves.

Walai Wm go finish bottom and WMG go con dey drag biggie say na ojoro not knowing they stopped voting because one of their member said voting ends on Thursday night.

God no give us member wey go mislead us for this LIFE oh.

Brodabumbum right now

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
JBoss25:
Why is it paining you? doesn't ur white pig fans do the same? Putting whitemonkey in military uniform.
They are hypocrites. Don’t mind them

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
JBoss25:

Dear Patriot Outcast,

Please, we do not appreciate this your Burkina Faso English here....

Do well to write properly.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Senseii:

My friend kip that ur lying mouth shut there!!!

Fake Voter that was busted and seriously trying to cover up with yeye epistle

Empty barrel fan wey no dey vote neither does he know when voting ends. I am very sure u have no knowledge of d process of voting neither do u even have access to DSTV or even d smallest one called Gotv.

Coming here to type nonsense upon nonsense epistle to cover up grin shame no dey catch you ni?

U dey among d category of pple wey Jim Iyke go soon beat oneday grin

Fake voter
Ghost voter

Voting ends on Sunday o...Bwahahahahahaha

Every time I read your posts n I check your moniker - I'm confused.

Your moniker suggests you are a martial arts teacher, but your posts do not reflect the ways of budo - the warrior's mantra.

I am an Aikidoka that was tutored, under Sensei Ephraim in Abuja (aka Africa's Stephen Segal), in bujitsu n aikijitsu n under the finest traditions of O' Sensei Morihei Ueshiba.

Pray, what area of the oriental arts are you practising n tutoring?

I trust you would agree that whatever way one chooses, the warrior remains guided by the spirit of budo. Everyday. And our language should reflect the same.

My respects.

Oss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=Tranquility2345 post=106319304][/quote]
E pain am
Him no Sabi wetin him write grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Angel and Liquorose acing the WAW game
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nobody can convince me that biggie is normal grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2021
Liquorose and Angel beating the guys in the charade game.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
PlayMaker14:

We aren't voting for the obese pig.Na Kitchen e go finish all the money and of course since he is already obese, adding further weight might jeopardize him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6294) (6295) (6296) (6297) (6298) (6299) (6300) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.