Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3933612 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) (6314) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Rosalinda1988:
@Safarigirl this one you're saying it's impossible to remove Chosen Winner....Lol �

The thing go shock you on Sunday, I'm in a Liquorlion group where a celebrity just dropped 3.5 million naira to get votes for Liquorose....& my major concern is where this guys are getting the Premium IUCs & I even suspect Spicy Vera has a link with Dstv people.....with the way it's right now, if they can maintain this pace till 9pm today, Liquorose might win this show on Sunday but if she doesn't win, this is definitely going to be the closest final ever.....I dey fear people wey dey Liquorose team oooo....na silent fighters dem be o & I know what I'm seeing o even some abroad people na minimum of 500k dem dey drop to support Liquorose

Spicy Vera ?
The same Vera I know ?
Link with DSTV people?
Haq Haq Haq

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2021
JuicyStar:
It’s very okay to see WM win on the online polls but pls Let’s make Pere win in reality come Sunday.

Pls keep voting General Pere to win the money.
no amount of motivational speaking fit make lizard turn crocodile cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2021
Rosalinda1988:
@Safarigirl this one you're saying it's impossible to remove Chosen Winner....Lol �

The thing go shock you on Sunday, I'm in a Liquorlion group where a celebrity just dropped 3.5 million naira to get votes for Liquorose....& my major concern is where this guys are getting the Premium IUCs & I even suspect Spicy Vera has a link with Dstv people.....with the way it's right now, if they can maintain this pace till 9pm today, Liquorose might win this show on Sunday but if she doesn't win, this is definitely going to be the closest final ever.....I dey fear people wey dey Liquorose team oooo....na silent fighters dem be o & I know what I'm seeing o even some abroad people na minimum of 500k dem dey drop to support Liquorose

Have told them already

Liquorose has won !
I am done campaigning for Pere

He tried !!!
3rd no be beans

At least WM didn’t win ,I’m okay !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021
clown

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Unitedunited: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2021
Goodmorning my fellow WMG and happy independence day to you all, today is the last day of voting let's abuse our king with more ruteless aggressive voting and we wait for excuses of haters on Sunday.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Beorn:

I'll never understand what Angel has against Emma. It's obvious she enjoys the flirting from Emma, but she doesn't mind criticizing him and is quick in nominating him. It's strange.
she likes the guy. She's just pissed he is locked in a ship with rose
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2021
Rosalinda1988:

The same spicy Vera??anybody wey give am huge money,na one chance...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2021
CaptalnMitch:
So it was PERE that won. From eviction to kinging
Won what ?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Last day for voting. Chief of Defense staff needs your vote. Go aggressively

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2021
Beorn:

I'll never understand what Angel has against Emma. It's obvious she enjoys the flirting from Emma, but she doesn't mind criticizing him and is quick in nominating him. It's strange.
If u pay attention to that video it wasn't emma that was flirting with her she was the one and i watched this particular scene on TV he told her to leave him asked her why is she all over him .....even last night WM told her directly that Emma and rose are dating that she should also open her heart to love so that she wont come off as a sadist .....One thing am so happy about this season for is that from the start till date have not seen WM talked bad about rose and Emmanuel and vice versa those 3 has the purest form of friendship going on if fans will not pour sand in their garri

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Konor:
she likes the guy. She's just pissed he is locked in a ship with rose

That's the only explanation for me too.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2021
Threebear:

Spicy Vera ?
The same Vera I know ?
Link with DSTV people?
Haq Haq Haq

I swear laughter wan kill me for here too..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Happy independence day house kissMy faithful friends Demnan and Gbegiri ur souvenir dey intact with me here in UAE at the moment!!
And to my Sweet Boma Boom Boom kiss
U are too much!! even Tega husband don come pay homage sharply cheesy Welldone the unshakeable king!!!...if u try rubbish u collect at the spot from boom boom kiss
Happy Celebration Baby Bomzy kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Mandorland:
Just gave the General 200 votes. I hope he shocks the world by winning or at least comes second. I forgot to say this earlier but if anyone wants to stop Whitemoney from winning .they have to vote PERE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2021
So tega husband went to chill with Boma Jaypaul and Franklin

Omo that man no get shame ooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TitanII: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Crixxx:

That someone from previous season asked fans to vote for ogogorose and they said, No your time has passed and we are now WMG how is that your problem?.

Because you're their favorite doesn't give you authority over their mind and actions. Cap!!

You don't have to go that far to last season; I'm talking about ex-housemates from this season.

I don't recall anyone forcing you to vote. It is an appeal; vote if you want to or don't. You don't have to spam or drag them.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Beorn:

It's just passive aggression to a man wey no send her. Girls do it a lot. They find a man attractive and him not dey give them face, they start attacking him indirectly. But get jelly when he is talking to them. Especially those girls that consider themselves hot cakes. They can't live with the fact that a man does not send them.
Funny enough, they may not even be attracted to the man initially. But just the fact that the man does not simp for them, piques their interest. They start throwing themselves at him, and if he does not return the favour, na beef oh..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2021
andrewbaba44:
So tega husband went to chill with Boma Jaypaul and Franklin

Omo that man no get shame ooo

Fame thirsty

The guy really want him clothing line to be known

Ajeboh clothing
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Makeo.
seen..delete or edit this please

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2021
They’ve cancelled Gulder ultimate search this year due to insecurity bandits

grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Happy independence day house kissMy faithful friends Demnan and Gbegiri ur souvenir dey intact with me here in UAE at the moment!!
And to my Sweet Boma Boom Boom kiss
U are too much!! even Tega husband don come pay homage sharply cheesy Welldone the unshakeable king!!!...if u try rubbish u collect at the spot from boom boom kiss
Happy Celebration Baby Bomzy kiss kiss kiss

Good morning and Happy independence dear! kiss kiss

Wishing we Shall celebrate the next independence without the person currently in power. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2021
Threebear:

Won what ?
Yesterday task

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

grin

For real? shocked

What were they thinking in the first place?

Eya, all the money spent on publicity is wasted. cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2021
VOTE Miss Cranky ANGEL of mine
VOTE CROSS my Heart (she has stressed him silly)
Trying her best to make him jealous and being very difficult (not intentionally I believe)

That said? Cross must run from a relationship outside with Angel- he is not emotionally equipped for her mental state. What would work is only continued friendship.
Untested friendships are not real and I know they will pass theirs. I said friendship ooo.

I pray fans don’t encourage Angel to go the way of “don’t be friends with ex housemates, it’s just us and you bla bla bla...” cos she won’t find healing through that route.
Heard him asking if her disorder is hereditary cheesy lipsrsealed
Angel does not give two hoots about Emmanuel romantically. carammel and EmmaRose shippers please leave the child alone lipsrsealed. She is just acting out and in a childish way too.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2021
I do not want either of them to be 6th on Sunday
That’s my BB6 ultimate final day desire- simple needs eh?
cheesy

VOTE Angel
VOTE Cross

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2021
The general and his friend crushing on themselves grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2021
Threebear:

Won what ?
You think pere can't win?

I tell this This morning that pere, white money and liquoross all has equal percent chance of winning.

Believe me at this stage, e never sure for anybody.

The votes of today till 9 determines the winner. Any camp can overtake today.

So let me use this opportunity to wish all patriots a happy new month and we should never give up.

Keep voting, keep voting , keep voting.

We are winning this 100%

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LitAda(f): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2021
Threebear:

Spicy Vera ?
The same Vera I know ?
Link with DSTV people?
Haq Haq Haq
Aunty/uncle tell us how the result dey be
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

grin
fake news

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2021
These guys hustling for their votes.... Cross and Pere dressed up and posing in front of a mirror.... WM sweeping and singing.....

...... May the best gamer win grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2021
How ear no dey pain Cross and Pere for this kitchen?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Cross and Pere standing side by side, looking all kinds of handsome and dressed up...
I would take a Cross, all day, any given day...
I see how some would go for a Pere though, not mily.

My best best final week in a long while
After Amplified, there was Double Wahala, and now SYE where my two favs stayed till the end. Only difference this season is that they are not the favorites to win...also fine.
Last season I didn’t watch the last week at all- my horror season (the way it all turned out).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) (6314) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.