Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3886844 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Threebear:

Whoever told you that hates you .
Whitemonkey has won .
If you want I can even tell you his percentage.
Delete that post now there is still time .

percentage please cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kelblaq:
If White pig should win today, I'm killing myself.. sad

We shall revisit this..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
JBoss25:
Just feel the same bro, but let's have faith
"Let's have faith" that Pere would be the winner or the first runner-up? grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crixxx:

It seems?. I thought you were very very sure he isn't winning. Hahahaha
lol im just being realistic, but I pray it doesn't happen
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
FIGARO00:

I have been away for some days only to come back to this!

Baba o, e maa wolè.

Yesssssss

My guys done dey fall in one by one

We definitely shaking this thread tonight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Mariezaza1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Threadmates! how about we hold our own reunion? just think!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Threebear:
Whiteclowns don't tag my name to any post when the pig wins .

For you information , my opinion about the pretentious dinosaur still stands.

Nothing has changed .

He's the worst winner in the history of the show and his percentage today will prove it.

When it comes to raw entertainment - Cross , Maria , Pere , Angel , saga etc gave us the most to talk about.

When it comes to intelligence - Liquorose , Saskay, yerins etc proved beyond doubt that they were worth it .

When it came to physical tasks : Cross , Emmanuel , Yousef , Pere liquorose etc outperformed the baboon.

The only reason that Enugu cow is walking away with the money today is because of shameless bandwagoners .

Whitemonkey will go down in the history of Bbnaija as the most undeserved winner .

I'm not sorry for anything I wrote about him and the next few months when people start wondering why they wasted their votes on him , I'll be proven right again , as always .

No offense intended but whoever wants can tag you...
You have never been the smartest tool in the box and your opinions have never been intelligent not objective...
The only reason you dislike White is behave HE IS NOT YOUR FAVE. Any other reason is you trying to play with our intelligence.
Because only a miserable old man would think all those guys you mentioned gave us more to talk about.
Check out this thread, 95% of the conversations were about what white did or did not do. He is the most deserving BIg brother Naija winner ever.
So take your opinion, soak it in a pot of olive oil and shove it up your black arse.....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Senseii:

Keep posting like a cultist. Everyone around u should avoid u henceforth. you’re a disaster waiting to happen or may have happened. Wicked and vile human.

Now switch over to ur alternate quickly

Okay, you think i'm an emotional parasite that relies on alternates to keep tapping into Nairaland because you're just that lacking in affection and people who love you as a person? You're no sensei, you're less than a learner in the business of life and general mental development.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Angel of Mine
My Love
kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
JBoss25:
lol im just being realistic, but I pray it doesn't happen

Hahahaha. Choke, chokest, choketh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
fertilewomb:
WMG,

Tonight is our night

I'm definitely gonna get drunk tonight.
Can I come to the Treasure Base of the Nation and get drunk with you as we celebrate? wink

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Reussite:

Lol this was me in DW season. I was so invested in the Mina ship ff all their posts on SM & even praying they end up as a couple, lol. After the shipwreck I just watch the subsequent seasons in cruise style not actively supporting any HM like before. (I can't be giving myself unnecessary heartache on top show)

They would eventually, but for the duo to be a brand?...Its totally up to them & I hope fans will not force them to.
Maria and pere gave me sleepless nights. cry

You need to see the way i was fighting defending Maria on Twitter and defending pere too.

It nearly turned to a full time job for me grin

From next season, i will stay away from anything called ship.

I can't kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
JBoss25:
I sha no go dey this thread if Whitedonkey wins

We shall come for you all. I've saved all the monikers of you all haters, including your alternate monikers.
Una go hear am this evening..

The money is white...

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Can I come to the Treasure Base of the Nation and get drunk with you as we celebrate? wink

You can oo.. We are already popping the champagne here in PH...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Wooza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said it again and again.

White money won't win.

Guys get ready for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

We are attacking white money camp in full force.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

You have never been the smartest tool in the box and your opinions have never been intelligent not objective...
The only reason you dislike White is behave HE IS NOT YOUR FAVE. Any other reason is you trying to play with our intelligence.
Because only a miserable old man would think all those guys you mentioned gave us more to talk about.
Check out this thread, 95% of the conversations were about what white did or did not do. He is the most deserving BIg brother Naija winner ever.
So take your opinion, soak it in a pot of olive oil and shove it up your black arse.....
Coming from someone whose post is riddled with typographical and grammatical errors talking about "smart " and " intelligence" ..

Anonymity gives people so much confidence . grin
I plead the fifth .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
OGdaddy:
I

I wrote a lengthy message to Kim Kardashian when i Heard she filled for divorce from Kanye west. the message was so emotional and centers on why she shouldn't divorce Kanye west.

people read the message on the comments sessions and i got about 10 thousand something followers on Instagram in an hour, because of that message i dropped.

I am 100% sure Kim and her family monitors my profile even till today this is why i don't Post anyhow.

I did the same to Maria too and she liked the message and replied thank you.

OGLamba happy Sunday

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
fertilewomb:

Yesssssss

My guys done dey fall in one by one

We definitely shaking this thread tonight

Thank God for making us to see this day.

You think I will miss this thread today?

Just like that?

How you dey? Happy new month to you.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crixxx:

I think you should hear it from Ebuka instead of a horse's mouth. Atulu.

Yes, the fact that you don't drop predictions before and suddenly decided to drop one hot piece of shitt confirms you got an actual sauce.
I am telling you the truth.

White money didn't win.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mariezaza1:
Threadmates! how about we hold our own reunion? just think!!!
If I am permitted to come with my licensed Pistol.... Then it's fine by me.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
It will be another weird one when they start playing that horrible soundtrack, turning off the lights in the house and turning off the cameras. Damn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Threebear:

Celebrate wetin?
Celebrate top 3 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Threebear:
[s]Whiteclowns don't tag my name to any post when the pig wins .

For you information , my opinion about the pretentious dinosaur still stands.

Nothing has changed .

He's the worst winner in the history of the show and his percentage today will prove it.

When it comes to raw entertainment - Cross , Maria , Pere , Angel , saga etc gave us the most to talk about.

When it comes to intelligence - Liquorose , Saskay, yerins etc proved beyond doubt that they were worth it .

When it came to physical tasks : Cross , Emmanuel , Yousef , Pere liquorose etc outperformed the baboon.

The only reason that Enugu cow is walking away with the money today is because of shameless bandwagoners .

Whitemonkey will go down in the history of Bbnaija as the most undeserved winner .

I'm not sorry for anything I wrote about him and the next few months when people start wondering why they wasted their votes on him , I'll be proven right again , as always .[/s]

See pains.. I hope your family and relatives are around you. Major depression is real.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
temmypotter:

How many followers is Pere on? How many is Maria on? Are you just dumb or you refuse to use your head?

You do not understand relativity and different frames of reference ? If you are even a little bit smart, you’d have observed the times and realized that last year’s bbn housemates got so many followers because of the lockdown situation. Folks were bored and social media was buzzing as a respite for many

In an attempt to downplay another man’s success, you have invariably made yourself the poster child for chronic mental ineptitude
CHAIIIIIIII!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
OGdaddy:
I am telling you the truth.

White money didn't win.

Ok. It's boring now. Nextt...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrMacinterchi1: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
My bro, I am not fighting with you though, just replying your comment jokingly as well.

Respect.
Respect
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kinematics:

[s]We shall come for you all. I've saved all the monikers of you all haters, including your alternate monikers.
Una go hear am this evening..

The money is white...

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[/s]
Talking trash as usual

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kinematics:

You can oo.. We are already popping the champagne here in PH...
Hey God!!!!! WMG too sweet Abeg. cheesy

I dey believe una Voltage for PH.

Make this illegal rain stop make I see whether I fit use Patani road stroll enter.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Skrrrrrrr:

The major reason he hates WhiteMoney is because WMG pursued her fingered fave out of the show using queen and Cross.

The thing pain am gan.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Right now playing mercy chinwo's songs and praising heaven.

E get why grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Baba GOD thank you o grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crixxx:

What does Cross and LiquorRose do in the saloon because I always see WM and Emmanuel. If it's for carrying of the darling hair, WM wins that hands down.

They are not using only what they do in the saloon

Once they leave the saloon, what does WhiteMoney do?

Even in the saloon, na only barb he dey barb hair.

Cross and Liquorose wash and dry hair, Liquorose has plaited hair for virtually every housemate at some point, aside her, only Saskay has braided hair as much as she does. Even the WhiteMoney, na Liquor dey make him hair, plus making crochet. Has WhiteMoney done crochet for anybody in that house? Cross always assists in fixing crochet.

If na by barbing hair, na Emmanuel and WhiteMoney for dey drag. Based on making hair, Cross has changed hairstyle multiple times too, even going as far as wearing Darling's Afro wig, una think say dem no dey calculate points for that?

Cross and Liquorose earned their win, make una collect una 90 Million and leave other housemates to win other things.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.