Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3919978 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoundWaves: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Who dey breeeet

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
genius43:
It was nice doing this with you guys, see you another time.

Remember to Shine Ya Eyes.
Thanks for the updates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JubrinElSudan: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Psychedelia:
Congratulations to Whitemoney for a well deserved victory.
Congratulations to Liquorose. The most competitive and energetic female contestant Big Brother Nigeria ever did see.

Stay sharp, all of you.
Spade Spade
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
kosssy:
Whitemoney came, he saw, and I believe he will conquer in few hours time. WMG u guys are loyal. Respect
And he conquered!!!! Congrats to all d WMG.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Who Dey breeetttttttttt
Their fada Nyash grin grin grin

WMG Is nobody freaking mate….. see gap
We don’t even make noise….
I’m so happy rn… I’m crying tears of joy. It wasn’t an easy Journey… lots of agendas and haters but we still did it. Thank you to everyone that voted for whitemoney. I love you all

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Threebear and Gbegirsoup right now grin

Omo see gap!

Those two dolts were saying the percentage wasn't much...
with 6 housemates oh, with no SMS votes oh, and Whitemoney still crushed Liquorose and Pere! grin

So, Pere even returned back to his usual 14%

LMAOOOO!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
I said it before

And I will say it again

Whitemoney would have won laycon hands down !!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
lebete3000:

Shey you go also giveaway your puna?
Must you expose your minute upbringing?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Can Mod lock the page now. Biggie sef don japa...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ayzTIGER: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Doesn't change anything.

People were buying IUC numbers.
Whitemoney would have reached 85% with Sms vote. There are people that are normally not interested in BBN but Whitemoney made them put interest, his diary sessions alone na cruise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
LayCon still remain the highest acore on Bigbrother

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Even Ebuka wanted whitemoney to win.
He was dancing before announcing the winner...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
MizzD:

Love you kiss kiss

Of course it’s a forever thing
Real Hot 58year old woman shitt...periodT cheesy.
Seriously, love you too Baby
Ciao
kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
ayzTIGER:
with SMS vote
I reckon only icons could vote with SMS that season

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pclemenza: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Chibabe005:
sorry guyys!! no winner like laycon!!!

this is the most boring season and grand finale ever!! no joy, no Tension ,even white money didn't really that excitement

Miracle almost fainted,mercy almost ran mad!! laycon jumped on ebuka back.. white money just stood fanning himself
Simply put, he was confident he was gonna win. Expected and deserved

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Appdriod:

1. WM - 47.00%. Diff of 5%

2. LR - 22.99% Diff of 1%

3. Pere - 14.77% diff of 0.3%

4. Cross - 6.44% correct

5.Angel - 5.3% diff of 1.3%

6. Emmanuel - 3.4% diff of 1.4%

I was almost accurate

You tried cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Congratulations to the White Money gang, you started well and finished with the crown.!!congratulations!
Thank you once more.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nadesh(f): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
Doings

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
genius43:

Kudos to you man... You're the real MVP on here this season! Best wishes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
E no reach 50% LMAO! grin

Don't tell me it's because they were six. Emmanuel na minus 1 for that line up. Such a weak fanbase!

Even the pig wasn't so excited.

Finale be like normal eviction night..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Payporte post=106416546][/quote]

Dem get luck say sms vote nor folo dis year, dem for hear nwe
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
WhiteMoney's percentage was literally more than DOUBLE that of Liquorose's oh.
WMG is nobody's mate! cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
genius43:

Your pic updates will not be forgotten soon. Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Whitemoney would have reached 85% with Sms vote. There are people that are normally not interested in BBN but Whitemoney made them put interest, his diary sessions alone na cruise

85% in ya dreams..

Na this wan una wan use console una self from the embarrassing %?... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Froshloaded:
Im curently drinking and bumping rosemary to celebrate this feat.
yimu
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
Need I say more??
It was a floorless victory.
Yasssss!
The haters of good won't like this night.
They'll cry themselves to sleep
Those who wanted to push the " female has to win " agenda have failed woefully! Try next year when I won't be watching tongue tongue

Those who hate him for not being " posh " enough. For not being " tushed " and well travelled enough to amass such large following and love, have also failed with their legs up in the air.

Those who troll'd his height and body build have been hushed. Can you entertain like him? If it's easy, go do yours.

Those who hated him for no just cause. No justifiable reason. You all can kiss my natural somewhat fair arseeeeee!

Those bandwagons who just wanted to feel among. I'm talking about those who jumped on board when the attacks on WhiteMoney intensified. The ones who joined Pere's gang and Maria's gang in hopes of being seen as the " woke cool kids " where did it get you? One made it to the final. The other was kicked out as far back as I can't even remember. That's how far it is. Pere warmed up to me as time went on , though. He was not as bad as pictured. He was dealing with a big competitor, so he was tensed. It was his fans who were toxic like ' Chemical X '

WhiteMoney crew we won this year. We are all winners. Good triumphs over evil, malicious, envious, wickedness. They wanted him to be in fights, implicate himself, act stupid and take L's to make them happy. But no. He was more tactical than they all were and he read the game well.

I saw some hating housmates carrying long faces when he came on stage. Boohooo!! In your faces! Cry inside tonight in your hotel suites.
Beatrice is a ride or die babe. I wish WhiteMoney went for her from the start. Put Jackie B and Beatrice side by side, and Beatrice will be the selection for most men, boys, and even underaged kids. Who doesn't have eyes to see better thing? She also has a warm personality and not "follow-follow " mentality. See her last night at the party and you'll she she wasn't bothered if they thought she was being regular ol Beatrice who would rather maintain her own Lane and not sulk up to anyone or feel less than either of them. The height is there. The curves are ,Oh la la ! You already know. The complexion is fine ( though I like them darker - caramel or brown skinned )
She appreciated WhiteMoney for who he was. Ride with those who have got your back. Jackie didn't really give a hoot about Mazi.

Anyways, it's been a good day so far and the time has come for me to say bye.
We won! We did!
Haters, pls wail quietly. Why? Because we the winners are celebrating noisily. Even mama is thrilled. tongue
The whole area was lit. People were pleased. LiquorRose didn't even come close tongue
SA people no dey vote again or what? Hahaha. Who cares!
We out!

Modified!!
Wait, no ediot has quoted me and insulted me for this long? It's usually sudden. What happened la? Oh wait, they are hiding their heads in shame ? Oh.... Oh well, kiss all WMG butts , okay?
Special mention goes to ....nah, I won't even honour him/she with that. Looser. Sore looser!

And to all your tribalists that hated him because he is Igbo. Yes! They were those who did. I know what I'm saying. I saw comments during the early stages of this thread. Kill your tribalism. It stinks!
We can all coexist. Well, an Igbo guy has won it and you can go jump into a lagoon if you are one of those tribal bigots. tongue tongue tongue
To my Igbo brothers and sisters in here, we love you all, jareeee! Let it pain them.
To my Yoruba and Akwa Ibom siblings on here, I say , I love you all! And to the other beautiful tribes of our crumbling nation, Nigeria, I say; I love you all! Better times ahead for this nation. Vote wisely in 2023. If you like, don't vote wisely. You will know....

Odabo!
Downchelsea, special recognition to you, ma'am. I love you! Keep fit! Stay blessed! Keep winning! And you did and amazing job, despite all the attacks and trolling. Against all odds, you stired the WhiteMoney ship from the start on Nairaland. You held your ground. You stood firm.
To all the day ones, una get eye for better thing abeg! You saw it from the start. We did. From the very first day of the show? Is it easy tongue tongue tongue. If it is, do your own naaaauu. But that will be next year...maybe tongue

Omo, they deserve the dragging and bantas oh. No mercy for them tonight. So go all out on them all. Especially Pere and Maria fans. Even those who decamped. tongue And those who disguised.
Finish em... grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
MCMLXXVI:
WhiteMoney's percentage was literally more than DOUBLE that of Liquorose's oh.
WMG is nobody's mate! cool

Laycon was triple if I'm not mistaken.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
nadesh:
Doings
WMG doings!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kacism(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Over a billion votes this season...

Omo, multi choice is really cashing out big time..

Their decoders are all sold out!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Odogwu

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
The money has always been white....

WMG una too much abeg. WM actually had no competition in that house...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.