Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3927335 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6545) (6546) (6547) (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2021
BBN All stars loading......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
I can't wait for next season make I see whether Yoruba people will still keep quiet and let eastern ethnic sentiment decide the winner again.

You had all the chance in the world to campaign for Arin and make her a winner. But you didnt.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2021
Kinematics:
They called him fake

They called him a cultist

They called him houseboy

They called him an illiterate

They called him fat

They say he is bleaching his skin

They called him Lazy

They called him local, too igbotic...

They called him a tribalist

They said he is a wack artist

They called him a pig

They called him a Hippopotamus

They always said he is a cow

They said he is a failure

They called his fans bandwagoners

Some came into the house with over 700k fans

Some said they've been around the world and have seen it all. They even said they are realtors in Dubai

Some where already nollywood stars

Some already had titles as Mr. Africa, beauty pageant winners, foreign based stars, military man etc.

But he came in as just a humble shoe seller that had a dream. A dream that's today a reality.

Whitemoney is the name....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2021
I have learnt my lesson though:

Never challenge the suppose chosen winner or you will be disgraced cool

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vivvyo(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2021
OGdaddy:
I just want to say Congratulations to white money and all white money gangs and i wish white money the best in all his endeavors In life.

To my fellow patriots, i am saying thank you all.
Thank you for standing by the side of Pere all through the journey.
Thank you for being there for him and the love and the support you all showed him all through his trials and difficulties.

You all are amazing and wonderful people, to have stood by pere even when the world was against him, it means you are are indeed the True definition of a "friend"

Going forward from now, we all know there are great and big things waiting for pere outside, too great and too numerous to mention.

And to Maria who i like so much, who is my number two after pere my number 1, i wish her the best Life too and to Marians too, you all are wonderful people.

Whether pere and Maria get together or not, my love for the both of them still remains strong as ever and i will never ever forget the experience i had during the cause of this wonderful big brother naija show.

And to the rest supporters of the rest housemates, thank you all too, you are all wonderful people.
It was nice going on this three months wonderful ride together.
The sleepless nights, the emotions, the anger, the teary eyes we all had were worth it, it was on done in love and from i personally "OGDADDY" i love you all.

I hope we are all here to do this again next year because OGDADDY will always be around in the many years to come. The ogdaddy moniker is here to stay.

I hope we are still here to talk more on the media rounds of the 6 final housemates untill we finally let go and come back again next year.

There are those i will like to appreciate in this thread but if i begin to call names, i will probably forget some names and i don't like that so i just want to say i appreciate each and every one of you here for keeping this wonderful thread alive.

By the way, let me drop small observation.

Did you all saw the way Maria was looking at pere? Damm i believe she still loves him and Pere still loves her too.

I know the both of them are destined together and they will still have the 6 children pere talked about.
This i know and this i have seen, one way or the other, they will end up together.
It may take months but believe me, what will be will be and what has been destined will come to pass.

One way or the other. Pere and Maria will end up together and this i am 500% sure.

So from me to everyone.
See you during the media rounds.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Thanks OGdaddy, you took the words right out of my mouth.@ bolded

On Peria, beyond doubt both have a spot soft for each other and i'ld love to see more of the Periaship but whatever the case may be I wish them the very best in their individual interests and choice relationship.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Your fave won bbnaija but he ain't trending...what does that tell you? grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Bbnaija has come to an end but the real show is about to begin....we will know who the real winner(s) is by this time next year!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

For the organizers, it was massive success.

Gi si “o tara ya ata”, o putara ihe oma?
She was fun listening to.

You didn’t want to give it a chance and watch before maka na Maria a mashihu gi. cheesy
Yea sure...

Eeeh o putara na osuru ya exactly how it should be...typical owerri dialect...Sounded like Mercy sef..grin

Well, you are right...She exuded a sort of disdain attitude....It was a huge turn-off...And the HMs made excuses for her, but viewers don't buy that...A reason why she left earlier even with the Star charisma.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CHoccolaTE: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2021
stroller9795:

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Munzy14:

Yea sure...

Eeeh o putara na osuru ya exactly how it should be...typical owerri dialect...Sounded like Mercy sef..grin

I enjoyed the interview (although I didn't watch it all through).
I enjoyed watching her speak her dialect.

Well, you are right...She exuded a sort of disdain attitude....It was a huge turn-off...And the HMs made excuses for her, but viewers don't buy that...A reason why she left earlier even with the Star charisma.

Well, I believe she was greatly misunderstood, and didn't get the chance to redeem herself.
Also, she didn't get enough time to adapt to her environment (her personality needed time), otherwise, you would have seen her good side -her fun side.
She gives off a Sag vibe...I'm not sure if she is though. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Congratulations to White Money and WMG

WM worked for his win

He deserves it

I wish my general every success he can dream of kiss

The real MVPs are the patriots grin

Big up yourselves kiss

We got our boy to the finals and he finished 3rd, proudly with 14% grin

I would do this all over again.... again.... and again

Congrats to all the teams whose faves made the finals

You gave it all you've got

Thank you everyone who made this season memorable

As always, no permanent friend or enemy... just interests grin

we meet again...... God willing

signing out now

Yours truly

Unapologetic non bandwagoner

G for GeeZeem grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2021
Shout out to my WMG fam, we no be noisemakers at all. We came through for Odogwu with solid social distancing. God bless us all.

I don't see the need comparing Whitemoney's percentage with Laycon's at all. The streets came through for Laycon, the same streets came through for Whitemoney. It's funny some people here said we'll be shocked, the streets don't have decoder, this year will be different bla bla bla. But God no be man and on God they ate their words.

Congratulations to Mazi Hazel Whitemoney one more time, welcome to the new dispensation, you've always been a winner and it's been proven right once again. As Biggie said, your Kindness will always be remembered and rewarded.

To all other housemates, you guys are all winners especially Liquorose, Pere, Maria, Cross, Emmanuel, Queen etc..

God bless everyone including those still hating.

Signing out.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by sageb: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2021
kinematics we the whitemoney geng PH branch, we are waiting for the give away.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Congratulations to WhiteMoneyGang members and those who voted him. You guys are true Born Champions and may God locate you guys. May he give you all your reasons to celebrate.

Thank you.

Congratulations Odogwu Bili Bili.

Salute Mazi WhiteMoney.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2021
stroller9795:
But he has won and you are here gnashing your teeth grin grin
b.t.w. who told you that he is not trending?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Lastly Mazi gave us the best painting of the season grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2021
sageb:
kinematics
we the whitemoney geng PH branch, we are waiting for the give away.
Beggars FC

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2021
aryzgreat:

They no get sense.

Laycon stood with 5 Delawood HMs.

WM stood with 6 HMs of which only Emmanuel is d Delawood there.

If you do ratio of WM votes with 5HMs instead of 6. His % will pass 60

During Last season, SMS votes were used as well as Decoder IUCs. Meaning a money bag like Cubana can sponsor and rig d votes for a particular HMs

Compared to this season, only IUCs were allowed

Yet the number of votes this year surpassed all the SMS +IUC+ web votes of last season.

Common sense should tell them that WM 47% when converted to actual number, pass that 60% of Laycon.

Nothing you say will take away the fact that Laycon is the biggest winner of BBN. It's like saying France win of the 2018 World Cup is inferior to Spain's win of 2010 World Cup. You can only beat whatever is in front of you and create records in the process.

I see that you are arithmetically challenged. Okay let's even add the entire 3% share of the least housemate (Emmanuel) to whitemoney's to have 5HMs results(Even though we know almost all Emmanuel's votes would all have gone to Liquorose) and you'll only still get 50% for Whitemoney. Realistically, WMoney would have taken less than half of Emmanuel's votes.

Last year votes was over 900million, this year slightly above One billion. 60% of 900 million plus is still higher than 48% of 1.0something billion.

No SMS? Do you realize that it will cost a whopping 75 thousand Naira of SMS votes to give the same 2500 votes you'd get with only a single decoder with premium subscription. If anything, the lack of SMS votes is an added advantage to WM as it meant people now focused more on buying decoders/IUCs which have an overwhelmingly higher voting volume than SMS votes. Do you guys even think at all?

How will you call Nengi and Dora delawoods just to agend. Nengi alone will defeat Liquorose (who had no game tbh), same Liquor that Pere almost caught up with. Dora will definitely defeat Liquor cos she defeated Ozo and she also had the backing of elites army voting in the finale.

And Cross, Angel and Emmanuel are delawoods if you transpose them into Lockdown season. Cross and Neo are at the same level.

As at this time last year, Laycon had clocked over 1.1million Instagram followers, Wmoney is still on 900k. If he was as popular as Laycon, he'd beat Laycon in this regard as there is no delawood factor in SM followership.

Laycon defeated (Dora + Erica), Nengi (plus Ozone) and NeoVee with the highest percentage ever. It may be a bitter pill for you but it is what it is, WMoney simply does not measure up to Laycon. Laycon is grace, Grace is Laycon EOD.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2021
sageb:
kinematics
we the whitemoney geng PH branch, we are waiting for the give away.
Present
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

Nothing you say will take away the fact that Laycon is the biggest winner of BBN. It's like saying France win of the 2018 World Cup is inferior to Spain's win of 2010 World Cup. You can only beat whatever is in front of you and create records in the process.

I see that you are arithmetically challenged. Okay let's even add the entire 3% share of the least housemate (Emmanuel) to whitemoney's to have 5HMs results(Even though we know almost all Emmanuel's votes would all have gone to Liquorose) and you'll only still get 50% for Whitemoney. Realistically, WMoney would have taken less than half of Emmanuel's votes.

Last year votes was over 900million, this year slightly above One billion. 60% of 900 million plus is still higher than 48% of 1.0something billion.

No SMS? Do you realize that it will cost a whopping 75 thousand Naira of SMS votes to give the same 2500 votes you'd get with only a single decoder with premium subscription. If anything, the lack of SMS votes is an added advantage to WM as it meant people now focused more on buying decoders/IUCs which have an overwhelmingly higher voting volume than SMS votes. Do you guys even think at all?

How will you call Nengi and Dora delawoods just to agend. Nengi alone will defeat Liquorose (who had no game tbh), same Liquor that Pere almost caught up with. Dora will definitely defeat Liquor cos she defeated Ozo and she also had the backing of elites army voting in the finale.

And Cross, Angel and Emmanuel are delawoods if you transpose them into Lockdown season. Cross and Neo are at the same level.

As at this time last year, Laycon had clocked over 1.1million Instagram followers, Wmoney is still on 900k. If he was as popular as Laycon, he'd beat Laycon in this regard as there is no delawood factor in SM followership.

Laycon defeated (Dora + Erica), Nengi (plus Ozone) and NeoVee with the highest percentage ever. It may be a bitter pill for you but it is what it is, WMoney simply does not measure up to Laycon. Laycon is grace, Grace is Laycon EOD.

Your boring epistles is ridden with so much ignorance. Over a billion votes was casted and someone amassed almost a half if it and you are here spewing thrash. What was the total votes last year and take 60% off and check this year's billions of votes and take away 47%, then you will see you have been wallowing in ignorance.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2021
To dominique thank you for banning onyi99 simply because she called someone an ediat (wondering if there is a word like ediat on your dictionary) you had to ban her for more than two months so that she will not continue to torment you and your fellow whitemoney haters( thank God man no be God)

Keep misusing the small power given to you on this forum

To all my WMG you guys are all awesome
Thank y'all for sticking with Mazi cry despite all the hates,lies and a lot of decampaigning cry

Some even said their sisters and husbands who were a former WMG now hates him because he was fake yen yen

He has lost fans yen yen yen

WMG to the world

We are hitting 1m followers before the end of today

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
vicdom:

Your boring epistles is ridden with so much ignorance. Over a billion votes was casted and someone amassed almost a half if it and you are here spewing thrash. What was the total votes last year and take 60% of and check this year's billions of votes and take away 47%, then you will see you have been wallowing in ignorance.

Na you carry ignorance for head. I already said that 60% of 900million plus votes (last season's total) is still greater than 47% of 1.1billion votes. EOD. Now what next ignoramus?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2021
stroller9795:
That the focus is winning not losing like some other people's faves cool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

you compare Liquorose with Dorathy? How does that sound to you Sir? Dorathy final percentage at the final was not up to 20% and besides, no 1% and 2% HM in this year final unlike last year where Neo and Vee were not above 2%.

Rose was almost on 1m followers before BBN and has fixtured in Phyno,Davido,Olamide, Mr P music videos before BBN.....For Rose to knocked out Pere with all that momentum is not a joke, I used to think the girl was all noise untill I see her beat Pere by the gap of 8% and we have a Whitemoney that beat Rose with more than 20%.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2021
CSTRR:
Why must the first runner up immediately hug the winner?
It made it look shallow.
You are still in shock that you didn't win, surely hugging the winner is not your immediate priority at that very moment.
I saw it when dorathy hugged laycon and now when liquorose hugged white money just immediately ebuka announced it.
It looks like a chore.
But if they don't we'll still be the ones to attack them for being bitter and sore losers. Even if it's a chore (I know for certain beauty pageant contestants are trained to put up broad smiles even in the worst of outcomes for example), it still comes across as healthy and sportmanlike in my opinion so kudos to them.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2021
maxwell530:
you compare Liquorose with Dorathy? How does that sound to you Sir? Dorathy final percentage at the final was not up to 20% and besides, no 1% and 2% HM in this year final unlike last year where Neo and Vee were not above 2%.

Rose was almost on 1m followers before BBN and has fixtured in Phyno,Davido,Olamide, Mr P music videos before BBN.....For Rose to knocked out Pere with all that momentum is not a joke, I used to think the girl was all noise untill I see her beat Pere by the gap of 8% and we have a Whitemoney that beat Rose with more than 20%.

Dora had 21.85% which is almost the same as Liquor's 22%. Followers did not matter for Liquor cos with followers she still led Pere by only 8%. Most Liquor's followers voted for WMoney in the end. Dora in the finale also had the voting support of Erica whose Elites were strongly opposed to Laycon winning for obvious reasons. At the very least Dora and Liquor are at par.

Laycon's strength took percentages away from Neo and Vee. If Wmoney was as strong he would have carted more followers away from Emmanuel and Angel or Cross.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2021
arukwe123:
Rest! All these agenda won't make your okpo turn the winner. Cry from now till next year, it won't change a thing. cheesy grin
grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

You're spot on with this analysis!

Fact still remain WM percentage didn't meet up with that of Laycon....

60% still remain the record to beat!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BoosBae(f): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2021
aryzgreat:

They no get sense.

Laycon stood with 5 Delawood HMs.

WM stood with 6 HMs of which only Emmanuel is d Delawood there.

If you do ratio of WM votes with 5HMs instead of 6. His % will pass 60

During Last season, SMS votes were used as well as Decoder IUCs. Meaning a money bag like Cubana can sponsor and rig d votes for a particular HMs

Compared to this season, only IUCs were allowed

Yet the number of votes this year surpassed all the SMS +IUC+ web votes of last season.

Common sense should tell them that WM 47% when converted to actual number, pass that 60% of Laycon.

You guys are truly funny, WhiteMoney has won, and you're still crying because they said he's not the biggest winner grin

Laycon's winning nor get mate abeg, even Efe's was better than this, how much more Laycon.

BTW, congratulations to WhiteMoney.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by maxwell530(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

Dora had 21.85% which is almost the same as Liquor's 22%. Followers did not matter for Liquor cos with followers she still led Pere by only 8%. Most Liquor's followers voted for WMoney in the end. Dora in the finale also had the voting support of Erica whose Elites were strongly opposed to Laycon winning for obvious reasons. At the very least Dora and Liquor are at par.

Laycon's strength took percentages away from Neo and Vee. If Wmoney was as strong he would have carted more followers away from Emmanuel and Angel or Cross.
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2021
ThierryJay:

Na you carry ignorance for head. I already said that 60% of 900million plus votes (last season's total) is still greater than 47% of 1.1billion votes. EOD. Now what next ignoramus?
Shut up! Wait till 3pm to know the exact number of votes cast, EBUKA only said over a billion votes was cast and he wasn't specific. I wonder where you got the exact figures from.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2021
A big congratulations to whitemoney and WMG.u all dis well.God bless

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6545) (6546) (6547) (6548) (6549) (6550) (6551) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.