Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3886947 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6631) (6632) (6633) (6634) (6635) (6636) (6637) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pinklygul:

Why should I? wink
I have no enhancements whatsoever that may be likened to Caitlyn Jenner wink
Firstly, ya decomposing Toto can't afford it..

Secondly, you don't need enhancements. What you need is antiviral shots or antibiotics to cure the infection.. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

Firstly, ya decomposing vagina can't afford it..

Secondly, you don't need enhancements. What you need is antiviral shots or antibiotics to cure the infection.. cheesy cheesy

The only decomposing vagina is that of the old hag that left our starboy pere discolored

O boy! E reach to shout cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pinklygul:

The only decomposing vagina is that of the old hag that left our starboy pere discolored

O boy! E reach to shout cheesy

Are you sure your failed military cum-licker didn't lick your cum before getting into the house?.. cheesy cheesy

You know that's all he's good at..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Cross and cross nation Dem safarigirl and co. Over to you grin grin

At least Maria go rest for few days before una find another agenda again.
Omo this year housemates get as them be ooo

Just controversy around them

I pray they manage this temporal fame till next year cus 90% of them will be forgotten next year when another season of the show airs again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 80sjamshophip: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Teddybliss:

Omo this year housemates get as them be ooo

Just controversy around them

I pray they manage this temporal fame till next year cus 90% of them will be forgotten next year when another season of the show airs again
Them ready do anything for fame and relevance.

Ready to see more
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sweetpink:
Cross dick is just long, not fat…but still good thogrin

Long and curvy with small ball grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

Just like your name implies, you be ashawo agadinwanyi Ewu!

Nothing dey ya coconut head. Empty vessel.

A toddler get brain but you no get!.. grin cheesy
Gbegiripoopoo Agadioke Oldrat na only this toddler line u dey since yesterday
na why u be Papa class repeater for school and dey still throway u at end for ur consistent failure !

See his cry cry face cheesy
What a sore agadi loser!
I press u forever
!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FakeOrgasm: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

Shame dey catch you? You have ported sharply because you can't stand the maggot with your chest?.. cheesy. Abi d ogiri smell from his mouth choke you?

Now you have ported to an even greater failure. Someone that batters women to the extent he was thrown out of the military. You Keep sinking lower just like ya dilapidated kpekus.. cheesy

Even if you call Maria an 90 year old Grandma, you can never be as fresh as her. It's a shame she's that old and still getting it. Even looking younger than you who has already deteriorated at your teenage age.

Your breast don sag finish due to riffraffs with rake teeth sucking the day light out of it.

Should we talk about your puna wey don dey decompose due to excessive gbenshing from kidnappers and never do wells.
Infact I just realized the stench from ya rotting kpekus is caused by Yahoo boys wey don use ya destiny cash out..You are an empty carton... cheesy grin grin

Tufiakwa!
Blood of God!!!!!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FakeOrgasm: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ashawo21noBwork:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1453325402840109066
Na Mumu housemates full this set! And this one wan get better endorsement like this!
Ogbeni Cross na xvideos go endorse ur matter
!

Cross cruise. Baddest boy in the game.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
For a socalled pastor! That cross mama go don face insults tire!
If it were in the BB house him and his family fit get excuse that he was doing it to seduce gullible ashawo voters and possibly win the show but what excuse does he have for this out here lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cross what's going on with you that you posted something like this ehnn

General is coming for you sha

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

Are you sure your failed military cum-licker didn't lick your cum before getting into the house?.. cheesy cheesy

You know that's all he's good at..

Proudly a virgin!
I know you have a problem with that cos that's an impossibility with all females in your lineage including your akwuna akwuna self Ayomide wink

The only cum that discolored and disfigured pere was that from the old hag reason he resorted to telling all housemates who cared to listen about his predicament

It was too sad to watch sad
Even the viewers felt for him at some point
Now,how can he regain his handsome self back again?

Ashana no be work! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ashawo21noBwork:
Gbegiripoopoo Agadioke Oldrat na only this toddler line u dey since yesterday
na why u be Papa class repeater for school and dey still throway u at end for ur consistent failure !

See his cry cry face cheesy
What a sore agadi loser!
I press u forever
!

Kwa kwa kwa!. cheesy grin

I warned you not to engage me but you no gree. I haven't even penetrated and you're already Wailing... cheesy grin
I was benevolent enough to tutor you thinking you're a toddler. Little did I know that I was dealing with an old cargo with a mosquito brain. See how you're disgracing it ancestors ranting like an efulefu.. cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pinklygul:

Proudly a virgin!
I know you have a problem with that cos that's an impossibility with all females in your lineage including your akwuna akwuna self Ayomide wink

The only cum that discolored and disfigured pere was that from the old hag reason he resorted to telling all housemates who cared to listen about his predicament

It was too sad to watch sad
Even the viewers felt for him at some point
Now,how can he regain his handsome self back again?

Ashana no be work! cheesy

You must think if you keep saying this to yourself, perhaps it can repair ya already decomposing kpekus. cheesy

Shebi when they were warning you not to follow those village riffraffs, you no gree. Now see how ya Toto dey smell like corpse when don rotten!

It is safe to say at this point that you be walking corpse because nothing remain for ya body again. The thing wey dos riffraffs remain yahoo plus boys don use do sacrifice. Chai! I com dey pity you!.. cheesy

Ntoor!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Teddybliss:

See my Maria cruising there..Can't love her less.

Cross wan take attention away from Maria. We no go gree! We love the spotlight on our Flygirl... tongue cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

You must think if you keep saying this to yourself, perhaps it can repair ya already decomposing kpekus. cheesy

Shebi when they were warning you not to follow those village riffraffs, you no gree. Now see how ya Toto dey smell like corpse when don rotten!

It is safe to say at this point that you be walking corpse because nothing remain for ya body again. The thing wey dos riffraffs remain yahoo plus boys don use do sacrifice. Chai! I com dey pity you!.. cheesy

Ntoor!

Why did you abandon that old hag so soon?
Come dey follow beautiful Virgin like me? wink
Hian! I no do o
Moreover, I'm not bi' cheesy
You have never experienced or seen virgins before so I do understand

But
How do you remedy the drunkard's cum? Or you don't feel pity for pere undecided
Isnorfair o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olosho Kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Threebear:
Stars of the show : Maria , Pere , Emmanuel , Liquorose , Whitemonkey , Saskay , Angel .

I'll bring back this post next year . grin

Cross has hype and he go chop money from fans and shippers , but his fame will be transient ..
I don't see him going towards the route of entertainment.

And even if he does , he'll be quickly bored .
He'll make news for his controversies rather than his would be career .

Right now some people will argue but we'll know who always ends up right .

Haq Haq Haq .
I didn't even have to wait till next year . grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pinklygul:

Why did you abandon that old hag so soon?
Come dey follow beautiful Virgin like me? wink
Hian! I no do o
Moreover, I'm not bi' cheesy
You have never experienced or seen virgins before so I do understand

But
How do you remedy the drunkard's cum? Or you don't feel pity for pere undecided
Isnorfair o

The only living thing following you are flies due to the stench emanating from ya decomposing kpekus.. grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pinklygul:
Olosho Kobo kobo

Obviously not everyone is bitter like you. people with normal functioning kpekus are happier and more reasonable... cheesy grin

Glaucoma no let you see this comments. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

See my Maria cruising there..Can't love her less.

Cross wan take attention away from Maria. We no go gree! We love the spotlight on our Flygirl... tongue cheesy
Shattap Useless dodoyo wey no get medulla!
Which rubbish cruising!

She is counting her sorrows as a blacklisted housemate while welcoming a new member to the list cheesy
E pain am
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Teddybliss:

Lol it means she is actually guilty!

She no even see way to deny it!

Cubana chief priest won her handsdown
grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ashawo21noBwork:
Shattap Useless dodoyo wey no get medulla!
Which rubbish cruising!

She is counting her sorrows as a blacklisted housemate while welcoming a new member to the list cheesy
E pain am
cheesy

Counting sorrows you say? Stop projecting your predicament on MARIA..

Does Maria look like someone counting sorrows? Someone that turned down an interview to hear her own side? SHE DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING Bleep what agadinwanyi Ewu like you think... cheesy grin

I bet you're tired of waiting for her to clear herself. Your frustration have gotten the best of you. See how you're hyperventilating.. Ntoor!.. grin tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Threebear:

When I saw the news earlier today,honestly i remembered your post. grin

Cross will always be cross.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Again!
Werey plenty for this street. No cap!

Why you go get multiple accounts and be having different personalities in those accounts. Even trolling yourself and replying yourself. Omo lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Threebear:

You are a prophet(ess) most gorgeous grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

Counting sorrows you say? Stop projecting your predicament on MARIA..

Does Maria look like someone counting sorrows? Someone that turned down an interview to hear her own side? SHE DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING Bleep what agadinwanyi Ewu like you think... cheesy grin

I bet you're tired of waiting for her to clear herself. Your frustration have gotten the best of you. See how you're hyperventilating.. Ntoor!.. grin tongue
Stupid explanation from u AgadiOke!

She has been hibernating indoors out of fear! They no born her to grant interviews with her guilty filthy looking face grin Like a petty thief she was caught pants down and has absolutely nothing to say grin

Chief priest give una flawless victory
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ashawo21noBwork:
Stupid explanation from u AgadiOke!

She has been hibernating indoors out of fear! They no born her to grant interviews with her guilty filthy looking face grin Like a petty thief she was caught pants down and has absolutely nothing to say grin

Chief priest give una flawless victory
cheesy

What she succeeded in doing is letting imbe.ciles get frustrated beyond their limit. Now you have gone full blown m@d.. cheesy grin

From hyping Maria to cussing her. She's truly tormenting ya agadinwanyi Ewu brain..
Maria is cruising and enjoying her life while an agadinwanyi nwuru awu dika gi is dying in frustration. cheesy

We love to see it!

Maria be peppering both you and cubana. Ntoor!.. grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

The only living thing following you are flies due to the stench emanating from ya decomposing kpekus.. grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin Gbegirisoup please na! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

What she succeeded in doing is letting imbe.ciles get frustrated beyond their limit. Now you have gone full blown m@d.. cheesy grin

From hyping Maria to cussing her. She's truly tormenting ya agadinwanyi Ewu brain..
Maria is cruising and enjoying her life while an agadinwanyi nwuru awu dika gi is dying in frustration. cheesy

We love to see it!

Maria be peppering both you and cubana. Ntoor!.. grin cheesy
Ashawo36 servant Ur fingers go dey tear more as u type in tears to explain ur misery grin

If u behave well as a housemate I hype u if u Mumu I trash u grin Ur sorrows just started if u expect me to hype ur lousy husband thief ashawo36 potty! tueh

Ur river of tears can't move me to support nansense!

Cmon gettout
!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HopeVictor(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

You've been going on and on with this rubbish..

Guess your brain is filled with shit..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jadentica:

Mine is long and fat... grin
With thick veinsgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6631) (6632) (6633) (6634) (6635) (6636) (6637) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.