Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3989264 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

Be like you dey watch show upside down.

Emmanuel better tie his destiny to Liquorose, and even then, she is a far more popular housemate than him, so, the day he misbehaves, they can just throw him away.

Emmanuel is on the same level of popularity as Pere, and half of the time his name comes up on the strap, na to call am boring. Even Yousef is a better contender than Emmanuel.

I repeat, if not for fine boy, Emmanuel has nothing to offer in that house, and cannot be better than Boma, Cross or Saga, maybe Niyi and Yerins, because those ones have notched down

I'll admit a bit of bias as a fan. But my prediction is close.

Read the bottom of your screen. Checkout how many times the gracious Emmanuel comes up compared to the housemates I've mentioned.

Yousef doesn't stand a chance. The best contestant the North has ever produced was Bally. He wasn't voted for.

Yousef's greatest disadvantage is where he comes from.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
This ur girl is so beautiful....
Thank you dear grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
HajiaNotu:
All these undergrad girls like Emmanuel no be small.

They dont care even if hes an extraordinare delawood lipsrsealed
grin grin
They keep chanting his name on fb grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
ethicallyright:

Emmanuel has a better chance than Boma, Cross, Saga, Nini, Sammie, Saskay, Princess, Tega, Niyi, Jackie-B, Peace, Arin, Beatrice, Yerins,

Only
Liquorose
Maria
Pere
Angel
and White Hippopotamus

have better chances.
Inshort I don't see Emma surviving against any male housemate at the moment ....He is the weakest link except he fuckks rose a strong contender!!!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mirinder: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tranquility2345:
Who are they suspecting kemenized Maria when she was naked under the duvet last night? One of them now asked if the tip of a gbola is ever dry. Basically saying the person kemenized Maria and she fit don carry belle grin
saga did a threesöme last nite. I suspect sth was going on under the sheet
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Housemates are at the arena.

This could be time for results, or some other section of the game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:

Upgraded Tochi, and even that is questionable.

When some people said he was a player in PH, I was anticipating some action on his part, but since he enter house, he just follows Liquorose up and down like a lost puppy.

Maybe na Secondary School girls he dey play, like Yousef
Yousef 2.0 grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:
Very dead guy. He behaves like an adolescent boy that is seeing ladies for the first time, or one that has not quite graduated into seeing ladies as attractive, just admires and rambles about nothing when he is with Liquorose.

If not that he told Cross that he likes Liquor, and told him not to court her, that one for don block am with his dullness.

I dey tell you.

The guy no get any action at all.

He's just a typical follow follow kind of person.

ethicallyright:
What do you want him to do?

The guy just dey observe.

Or do you want him to show obvious desperation like White Hippopotamus? grin

Okay na.

He should continue observing till he finds himself observing from the comfort of his home like the rest of us.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Broobembem:
Angel has been showing breast and nyash for close to a week now and yet to clock 80k followers on IG.
She'll definitely get there and surpass it grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Surebaba01:
Nini is beautiful
For real brother.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Is Jackie saying she's "iti"? Which one is you're not good with brain tasks undecided...
They're in the Arena for the second part of their Glover task. This is to test their courage and cognitive abilities.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mirinder: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Inshort I don't see Emma surviving against any male housemate at the moment ....He is the weakest link except he fuckks rose a strong contender!!!
likorose is a man
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pillar12:
Maria - If she escape been caught as a WC she has a great chance of clinching the main prize.

Rose - Another top dog in the house, She's got the talent and the fans all she have to do is keep the same energy she have been displaying and she would give maria a run for her money...She's currently the housemate with the biggest fanbase alongside WM.

WhiteMoney - A guy who many people could relate with. Another top dog in the house...A fun and lively guy, He's actually setting his on pace and if he can keep the same energy others will have to play catch up...Only Rose and Maria could displace him of clinching the main prize but could they? only time will tell.

Angel - A dark horse in the house. write her off at your own detriment. A crazy beech who don't give a fvck about what others thinks about her. Her self esteem is higher than a skyscraper...She looks like a villain but sound more intelligent than we all thought. Is she a contender? YES. i see her gaining more fans than any other hms on the long run but only if she would bring the drama...Definitely someone to watchout for.

Jackie B - Another Hm with a potential but she's not living up to the hype, Needs to up her game for her to go far in the game. i don't see her bringing any drama, she doesn't look like she got that in her...Can this affect her chances? who cares when you have the best body in the house lol can she win? No but a potential finalists only if she can avoid been up with the aforementioned she might be a finalist.

WHO ARE THE UNDERDOGS!

Boma

Sammie - Needs to be with Peace and Angel people want to see how everything goes.

Beatrice - Only if she can come out of her shell

DISAPPOINTING HMs

Emmanuel - A bang average hm with a lot of hype, He's the biggest disappointment on the show

Jaypaul - Another guy that came in highflying but he's just a hype job.

Nini - Cute face with horrible accent, She's just an overrated Hm...Nothing special about her.

This is just my own verdict ooo.

As much as i like Maria, i don't think she can win it

There's a reason why nobody who lives outside Nigeria or even a mixed race person has won it

Nigerians are naturally biased

Go far she will, even top 5 but clinching the price is unlikely for the same reason tboss, venita and nengi didn't win it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
ethicallyright:

I'll admit a bit of bias as a fan. But my prediction is close.

Read the bottom of your screen. Checkout how many times the gracious Emmanuel comes up compared to the housemates I've mentioned.

Yousef doesn't stand a chance. The best contestant the North has ever produced was Bally. He wasn't voted for.

Yousef's greatest disadvantage is where he comes from.

Emmanuel's name comes up as much as Boma, Saga and Cross, if it is more, it is because it is attached to Liquorose.

So, saying he stands a better chance of being in Top 5 than these guys, is laughable.

The only people that are in that Top 5, come rain or shine for now, are WhiteMoney and Liquorose, everybody else is a toss up. Their contributions as the game goes, will determine their place in the Top 5.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021
Broobembem:
Angel has been showing breast and nyash for close to a week now and yet to clock 80k followers on IG.
Buhahahahaha grin grin grin
When you are small, you are small..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Biggaboi:

Stop this kain talk abeg!
I've seen ladies who's body structure tells a different story from their real age. Teens with the body of a lady in her late 30s and 30+ ladies with the body of a little girl.
This is why I don't pay too much attention to a girl's body. 7 times out of 10 it's misleading.
I know one personally who's 19 but have the body of a 29yr old. If she wears a mask you'd never believe this body belongs to a teenager.
If Angel says she's 21 take it like that and move the bleep on unless u can prove she's lying.
The show itself isn't about how old you are but how well you've play and the votes you command from ur fans. Dassal!
Now breathe.....

You know you're being disingenuous here. No teen's body looks ragged like what we have on our screens. Only way someone will look way older than their age as you posit is when they are obese or when they have been whipped by poverty. Angel doesn't fall into any of those categories. So what's up?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
Biggaboi:

Stop this kain talk abeg!
I've seen ladies who's body structure tells a different story from their real age. Teens with the body of a lady in her late 30s and 30+ ladies with the body of a little girl.
This is why I don't pay too much attention to a girl's body. 7 times out of 10 it's misleading.
I know one personally who's 19 but have the body of a 29yr old. If she wears a mask you'd never believe this body belongs to a teenager.
If Angel says she's 21 take it like that and move the bleep on unless u can prove she's lying.
The show itself isn't about how old you are but how well you've play and the votes you command from ur fans. Dassal!
Now breathe.....
Giddem!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Broobembem:
I don't like to say this,buh dat girl really disgust me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Altrarecords:

As much as i like Maria, i don't think she can win it

There's a reason why nobody who lives outside Nigeria or even a mixed race person has won it

Nigerians are naturally biased

Go far she will, even top 5 but clinching the price is unlikely for the same reason tboss, venita and nengi didn't win it

You dey mind them. Even Mike saw shege in this same Nairaland last year. Ask Amya and Nadesh. We're patiently waiting for the game to wear on, no way a foreigner will cart our money away. Not that she stands a chance though.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
bluefilm:

I dey tell you.

The guy no get any action at all.

He's just a typical follow follow kind of person.

Okay na.

He should continue observing till he finds himself observing from the comfort of his home like the rest of us.

In Double Wahala, Miracle too was observing initially, but while observing, he was participating in tasks and arena games.

Anyway, na Week 1, as he is observing, we too, we are observing. If he like make he no go collect oil from Cross this night, make he use whine waist for party.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tatiana4u:
My baby girl is gaining momentum grin

Yerins how many
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hungry4sex:
keep talking while licky licky carries home the prize
I really don't give a damn who wins... I don't vote either, free or not.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
These ones don forget say this yr every African country and even those outside Africa can vote with equal opportunity as those in Nigeria and those your Market women and barber's SMS vote stat padding no go work grin cheesy

We watch!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mirinder: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Make person nack tega na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Giddem!!!!!
Tati abeg avoid me. I don dey follow ur posts since last year with the way u dey support Erica. U get sharp mouth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
3rnest,ppeast drop link agaim
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Pillar12:
Maria - If she escape been caught as a WC she has a great chance of clinching the main prize.

Rose - Another top dog in the house, She's got the talent and the fans all she have to do is keep the same energy she have been displaying and she would give maria a run for her money...She's currently the housemate with the biggest fanbase alongside WM.

WhiteMoney - A guy who many people could relate with. Another top dog in the house...A fun and lively guy, He's actually setting his on pace and if he can keep the same energy others will have to play catch up...Only Rose and Maria could displace him of clinching the main prize but could they? only time will tell.

Angel - A dark horse in the house. write her off at your own detriment. A crazy beech who don't give a fvck about what others thinks about her. Her self esteem is higher than a skyscraper...She looks like a villain but sound more intelligent than we all thought. Is she a contender? YES. i see her gaining more fans than any other hms on the long run but only if she would bring the drama...Definitely someone to watchout for.

Jackie B - Another Hm with a potential but she's not living up to the hype, Needs to up her game for her to go far in the game. i don't see her bringing any drama, she doesn't look like she got that in her...Can this affect her chances? who cares when you have the best body in the house lol can she win? No but a potential finalists only if she can avoid been up with the aforementioned she might be a finalist.

WHO ARE THE UNDERDOGS!

Boma

Sammie - Needs to be with Peace and Angel people want to see how everything goes.

Beatrice - Only if she can come out of her shell

DISAPPOINTING HMs

Emmanuel - A bang average hm with a lot of hype, He's the biggest disappointment on the show

Jaypaul - Another guy that came in highflying but he's just a hype job.

Nini - Cute face with horrible accent, She's just an overrated Hm...Nothing special about her.

This is just my own verdict ooo.

Your analysis is top notch.

Most especially with regards to Emmanuel and Nini.

Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dotez:

I don't like to say this,buh dat girl really disgust me
Remain disgusted! grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
creolehunt:

You know you're being disingenuous here. No teen's body looks ragged like what we have on our screens. Only way someone will look way older than their age as you posit is when they are obese or when they have been whipped by poverty. Angel doesn't fall into any of those categories. So what's up?
Hokay Mr Body-Expert. You win.
Oya make we watch the show. Glover task is on

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.