Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3915578 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6643) (6644) (6645) (6646) (6647) (6648) (6649) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2021
Sweetpink:

Angel is 21 while liquorose is 35grin
Know this and know peace!

So you're giving excuses why Angel doesn't have sense?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

I know sey the $300k go choke you...kwa kwa kwa! grin cheesy

The pig won #30m. The other one na extra...
But my Maria has already surpassed that by a wiiiiide margin.
$300k no be beans.. Besides Maria already shopped with over $50k the other day... cheesy grin

Cry more!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

Stay pained!

Who is chief priest? A common houseboy like the pig you Stan.

When your fave inks an endorsement you can come talk to us... cheesy cheesy

Our $300k deal choke ya nyansh.. Ntoor!

Next time don't Stan a useless faghort...
Calm ur ass down...
My fave won the show and is still winning..
Its the rate at which ur are anticipating Whitemoney's endorsement deals more than WMG..
$300k na audio...Oga paulo was just trying to make a point to Cubana chief priest..
Even if Maria signs 10 deals,e no go reach Odogwu winnings..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Teddybliss: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2021
Anyone using Netflix here

Just wanna ask a quick question please
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Aguwanyi:
Calm ur ass down...
My fave won the show and is still winning..
Its the rate at which ur are anticipating Whitemoney's endorsement deals more than WMG..
$300k na audio...Oga paulo was just trying to make a point to Cubana chief priest..
Even if Maria signs 10 deals,e no go reach Odogwu winnings..

Can we all agree that Maria is the real winner while your pig is an unmerited weener?

Her $300k deal wey choke, alone will buy your fave and his fanbase, change go still remain... cheesy cheesy

Your useless fave is just a ceremonial winner with nothing tangible to hold on to since the show ended... Ntoor!
Shebi you wanted to join bandwagon!.. tongue

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

Can we all agree that Maria is the real winner while your pig is an unmerited weener?

Her $300k deal wey choke, alone will buy your fave and his fanbase, change go still remain... cheesy cheesy

Your useless fave is just a ceremonial winner with nothing tangible to hold on to since the show ended... Ntoor!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

Giddem!.. grin grin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
DownChelsea:

Tears. grin
Your tears are salty but I’m enjoying every drop…!grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
DownChelsea:

So you're giving excuses why Angel doesn't have sense?
She’s 21 but your fave is lower than her standardsgrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

Lol...Maria your claimed winner couldn't escape eviction d very first time she was up..while d person you called an unmerited winner was saved back to back and was given 48% votes on d grand finale..I guess u know better than d viewers..
If stanning a winner makes me a bandwagon,then I choose to keep stanning a potential winner and be a bloody bandwangoner..

And naa,my fave is not useless,like how can u call the winner of Bbnaija 6 useless...Are u allergic to winning..
Its not my fault their ur fave is as useless as d "p" in psychology..
A sane person will never take Maria serious,I mean not after flaunting a borrowed wrist watch,a borrowed car and a borrowed dollar..too bad u stan a wannabe this year
A lion doesn't need to roar before it is called the King of the Jungle.... People wey get no dey even make noise..

I comot cap for Niyi, Cross,Pere, Jackie b and Whitemoney....Niyi esp,that guy is fucccking rich...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Aguwanyi:

Lol...Maria your claimed winner couldn't escape eviction d very first time she was up..while d person you called an unmerited winner was saved back to back and was given 48% votes on d grand finale..I guess u know better than d viewers..
If stanning a winner makes me a bandwagon,then I choose to keep stanning a potential winner and be a bloody bandwangoner..

And naa,my fave is not useless,like how can u call the winner of Bbnaija 6 useless...Are u allergic to winning..
Its not my fault their ur fave is as useless as d "p" in psychology..
A sane person will never take Maria serious,I mean not after flaunting a borrowed wrist watch,a borrowed car and a borrowed dollar..too bad u stan a wannabe this year
A lion doesn't need to roar before it is called the King of the Jungle.... People wey get no dey even make noise..

I comot cap for Niyi, Cross,Pere, Jackie b and Whitemoney....Niyi esp,that guy is fucccking rich...

No wonder your unmerited weener is still kneeling about looking for dicks to suck for crumbs. Like how can you be comparing success to when the show was still on?

The housemates are out now and living their lives. This is when success is being measured but you're here still capping about the show. Well it's obvious you have accepted your white faghort is a loser and Maria is more successful.
He won the show weeks back and still doesn't have any tangible engagement aside moving from one cheap club to the other making cheap or free appearances.. cheesy

You always Stan these type of faves who come out worst than they were in the show. An exception is Tacha... cheesy cheesy
Shebi you heard What kevin's brother said about MARIA? How she's always been rich from her Job as a fly girl?.. cheesy. Ehen!

Don't ever compare my Fly girl to that failed barber you Stan. He's bottom barrel!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sweetpink:

She’s 21 but your fave is lower than her standardsgrin

Giddem.. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Reviewoc: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
✋wait.

I heard you saying your skin is dull, rough and dry, youare getting dark, battling acne and pimples.

You've used different creams and soap, but no long term effects

What about Exfoliating 2 time in a week with Scrub after bath?

Have tried this��‍♀️

If only you can be consistent and take exfoliating seriously too, then you will be amazed with it benefits to your skin.

Why do you need to exfoliate?

We can simply put that when you exfoliate you rejuvenate your new skin, you remove the  HIDDEN DIRTS  that your sponge and soap can’t easily remove.

Then I need you to further understand as well, that scrubbing or exfoliating is not meant for women alone as long as you are a human being, you have your bath, you moisturize your skin, you go to school, work, markets you are expose to air pollution.

Then you need to add exfoliating to your cleaning routine some say beauty routine but this is part of skin cleanliness.

They say cleanliness is next to Godliness, not only that, cleanliness also makes you free from unnecessary illness.

Taking of benefits, basically when you exfoliate with Scrub you should expect these 3 essential benefits:

1. Exfoliating allow your skin to absorb moisturizer better. By removing dead skin cell buildup, any moisturizer applied afterward will soak into the skin more thoroughly.
If you are using  any good quality skincare product like body butter or moisturizer and you are not seeing the result on your skin, perhaps you are due for exfoliating, having a clean and clear skin requires some effort from you, just like you feed your stomach too.

2. It unclog pores and prevent ingrown hairs. By regularly using a body scrub, you’ll unclog your pores, which can prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
So if you want to have that smooth after shave effect and a clear under arm/armpit you might as well exfoliate before shaving

3. It leave your skin smoother and more even. When dry skin isn’t removed, it makes the skin rough to the touch and has a dull, cracked texture and appearance. By removing the dead, dry cells, you would have smoother and more even skin.

The bottom line is
Body scrubs are a great tool for almost any skin type. Whether you purchase one or make your own body scrub, these exfoliants effectively soften and nourish your skin while getting rid of all the dead, dry skin cells that build up on your body.

This article won't be completely if I don't let you know the unique benefits of Zahra's Scrub and why you need to have it in your skin cleaning routine

Zahras scrub is made of two active ingredient which is high in Vitamin C and the Saponin as found in Oatmeal which  is known for its wonderful skin whitening benefits and cleansing properties for your skin without causing any damage rather it further balances the ph of the skin, eliminate Impurities, Prevent Acne, Pimples, fade out black spots, leaving your skin smooth and soft, you'll start feeling the soothing effect from the first day use.

The mild abrasive texture of Zahra’s Scrub exfoliates the skin and eliminates the dirt and dead skin cells from the skin when used over time, and it makes them looks clear and even toned.

Zahra’s Scrub, with its anti oxidant benefits improves healthy cell growth and also fights off the free radical damages and environmental factors, that cause skin darkening. So if you are looking to maintain your complexion or brighten up Naturally you need to add Zahra's Scrub to your routine.

ZAHRA’S SCRUB  is a source of various vitamins and minerals that help improving your complexion.
It contains vitamin B1, that helps making the skin even toned and radiant by boosting blood circulation.

vitamin E, which is known for its anti pigmentation benefits.

Zinc which is a vital mineral for healthy skin. Zinc deficiency can cause dry skin, which further makes the skin look dark.

Zahra’s Scrub is a great source of zinc, that helps fulfilling the zinc deficiency and heals skin dryness. Also, zinc helps in healthy cell reproduction and tissue growth, that further contribute to healthy and even toned skin.

Vitamin C Which promotes collagen production in the skin, that not only restores skin elasticity but also helps to make the skin even toned.

Who can use Zahra's Scrub
Everyone + children(it helps prevent nappy rash too)

Zahra's Scrub is more soothing to the skin
Than some regular soap, so it safe to use by all members of the family, you all can Glow together.

How can I get Zahra's Scrub: click on this link
https://reviewoclock.com/packages

to order for any suitable package and also watch how to use Zahra's Scrub.

Or chat me up directly here /2348168110033

The launch sales is ending soon!!!

Are you taking advantage of the discount price??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

No wonder your unmerited weener is still kneeling about looking for dicks to suck for crumbs. Like how can you be comparing success to when the show was still on?

The housemates are out now and living their lives. This is when success is being measured but you're here still capping about the show. Well it's obvious you have accepted your white faghort is a loser and Maria is more successful.
He won the show weeks back and still doesn't have any tangible engagement aside moving from one cheap club to the other making cheap or free appearances.. cheesy

You always Stan these type of faves who come out worst than they were in the show. An exception is Tacha... cheesy cheesy
Shebi you heard What kevin's brother said about MARIA? How she's always been rich from her Job as a fly girl?.. cheesy. Ehen!

Don't ever compare my Fly girl to that failed barber you Stan. He's bottom barrel!

Spewing thrash as usual
No commom sense in this foolish writeup undecided

For the bolded,we can only be patient to read same about wm next year cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pinklygul:

Spewing thrash as usual
No commom sense in this foolish writeup undecided

For the bolded,we can only be patient to read same about wm next year cheesy

I'm not like you that stay bitter year to year. I bet you're still hating Tacha till date. Well, no wonder you're old and wrinkled... cheesy grin

Even Tatiana' that didn't use to like Mercy has come to like her and forgotten the past. But you're still hung on your hate and bitterness. Na your sef you dey do... cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

I'm not like you that stay bitter year to year. I bet you're still hating Tacha till date. Well, no wonder you're old and wrinkled... cheesy grin

Even Tatiana' that didn't use to like Mercy has come to like her and forgotten the past. But you're still hung on your hate and bitterness. Na your sef you dey do... cheesy cheesy

Kikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one was peeping with his smellingthon monicker, indeed he's a smelling thing wink
See the way he dived on my mention cheesy
Don't break your bones o wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pinklygul:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one was peeping with his smellingthon monicker, indeed he's a smelling thing wink
See the way he dived on my mention cheesy
Don't break your bones o wink

I'm not surprised. You and playmaker have been smoking the same opium... cheesy cheesy

Una go tire to call me all the Monikers for this thread... cheesy cheesy grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

I'm not surprised. You and playmaker have been smoking the same opium... cheesy cheesy

Una go tire to call me all the Monikers for this thread... cheesy cheesy grin

EricaNyansh nko?
As if he will admit cheesy
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyansh: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pinklygul:

EricaNyansh nko?
As if he will admit cheesy
Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

Why are your mentioning me? angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

Point of correction,there was never a time I stanned Tacha...
Secondly you keep calling Whitemoney an unmerited winner...see when,assuming Whitemoney never won d show,Liquorose for win am...if liquo no win,Pere for win and If Pere no win,Cross for win am....So u see, your maria never stood a chance....
So star girl Erica came out worst than she was on d show,we all saw her deals even as a disqualified housemate,don't forget that she and maria are now in d same management...deals wey Erica bag,Maria no fit get am even in a weirdest imagination,not even now that she's with Oga paulo...

Talking about success... Whitemoney have always been successful before the show, during the show and after the show...My fave is big big..

Let this sink...

And what were u expecting Kevin's brother to say,did u expect him to support cubana chief priest....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
EricaNyansh:

Why are your mentioning me? angry

O ma se o!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Aguwanyi:

Secondly you keep calling Whitemoney an unmerited winner...see when,assuming Whitemoney never won d show,Liquorose for win am...if liquo no win,Pere for win and If Pere no win,Cross for win am....So u see, your maria never stood a chance....
So star girl Erica came out worst than she was on d show,we all saw her deals even as a disqualified housemate,don't forget that she and maria are now in d same management...deals wey Erica bag,Maria no fit get am even in a weirdest imagination,not even now that she's with Oga paulo...

Talking about success... Whitemoney have always been successful before the show, during the show and after the show...My fave is big big..

Let this sink...

And what were u expecting Kevin's brother to say,did u expect him to support cubana chief priest....

Giddem grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Aguwanyi:

Talking about success... Whitemoney have always been successful before the show, during the show and after the show...

Let this sink...

Na wa o! Na like this you take deny Tacha all because of one useless dwarf. Tueh!

And it's funny how all your comparisons of Maria is when she was in the show. You can't compare her success with your unmerited weener's own because you know he's a failure out here and Maria Top am.. cheesy cheesy
See how you're comparing Maria with Erica. Did Erica ever get a deal worth $300k?.. cheesy cheesy

See, Maria has just begun. I remember how you said same trash about Nengi last year until she started snatching all the deals. Na so E go happen for Maria own too..

Your useless weener is still roaming about with no tangible endorsement. We all know by this time last year, Laycon the winner already had 3 deals and still counting... grin
Face it, whitemonkey is the most unsuccessful winner in the history of BBN..

Stay crying!.. cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

Na wa o! Na like this you take deny Tacha all because of one useless dwarf. Tueh!

And it's funny how all your comparisons of Maria is when she was in the show. You can't compare her success with your unmerited weener's own because you know he's a failure out here and Maria Top am.. cheesy cheesy
See how you're comparing Maria with Erica. Did Erica ever get a deal worth $300k?.. cheesy cheesy

See, Maria has just begun. I remember how you said same trash about Nengi last year until she started snatching all the deals. Na so E go happen for Maria own too..

Your useless weener is still roaming about with no tangible endorsement. We all know by this time last year, Laycon the winner already had 3 deals and still counting... grin

You mean Instagram deals or the second hand alternative deals

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Famous Angelgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

THIS ONE WILL NEVER HEAL FROM THE PAINS OF WATCHING WHITEMONEY WIN BBN 6.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr123: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Who won the last big brother?

I’m beginning to forget

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sweetpink:

My tears are salty but I’m sure you don't like too much salt…!grin
I'll mix it with a lot of honey.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

I’m beginning to forget
Yerin's.. winner
Maria.. 1st runner up
JMK.. 2nd runner up
KayVee.. 4th
Arin.. 5th

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

I’m beginning to forget
I don’t even remember….

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pinklygul:

Giddem grin grin grin
cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jadentica:

There's nothing like na wa o here,I have never stanned Tacha and I will never,maybe there's a mix up somewhere...doesn't mean I hate her tho..
And If there's any useless housemate this year,its ur maria cos she's as useless as d "p" in psychology..
Whatever you saying about Whitemoney now was d same you said about Erica last year...but guess what,Star girl got the bag back to back...

You can't even compare Erica to Maria...like wtf...Oga pauloo didn't stress himself to post an audio money cos he knows Erica already got Star power...but see how he's trying so hard to proof a lameless point now...

And why is Whitemoney's win still choking you...Like you keep talking about his win whenever u defending your sore loser fave..

Stay choked

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6643) (6644) (6645) (6646) (6647) (6648) (6649) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.