Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3924943 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6672) (6673) (6674) (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 4:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Pinklygul:

Ogbeni, go and sit down!
You alone mentioned three hit songs here and intentionally even skipped 'lemme know' with Teni which was a banger
Nansins and bad Belle

Ycee you claimed had been around since 2012 dropped two hit songs at a go 2016-2017 that even olamide begged him for a remix. Your laycon has been around since 2014, just two years short from Ycee. This is 2022 yet nothing,asides hype and inshallah

Nansins

If you call lemme know a certified hit then you can also call Jaiye a Hit. Like I said the meaning of a "certified hit" is lost in translation to you.

And it also means you never knew that Lemme know featuring Teni was a remix

Ycee's hits where 2015 - 2017 (from Jagaban not Condo to the Maleek berry assisted Juice) not 2016 - 2017.

You are going on and on about Laycon. I haven't even mentioned him. I am talking of the false statements you are making but somehow because you have lost it you still find a way to divert back to Laycon.

If Na music don't argue it with me. You know nothing.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:00am On Dec 05, 2021
JaroMan:

Pain? How? You lots should stop comparing Laycon with other winners because everyone are on their lane.
Mind you, I'm responding to "bbnaija will never produce any winner like Laycon" What nonsense!!!
Has the beautiful ones been born yet?
Nothing is special about Laycon, nothing. He enjoyed bandwagon and milked his issue with Erica. So stop all these hype because we know.

At the bolded statement: That's the person's opinion and he's entitled to it....
You also have your own opinion..c'est fini
It's not enough for you to be wailing and lamenting......

Again...if you say there's nothing special about Laycon, that's your own opinion.

Bandwagon again?

The same way WM enjoyed Bandwagon and milked his issues with Pere right??

Your logic against you ....

How do you spin this?

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2021
genius43:

If you call lemme know a certified hit then you can also call Jaiye a Hit. Like I said the meaning of a "certified hit" is lost in translation to you.

And it also means you never knew that Lemme know featuring Teni was a remix

Ycee's hits where 2015 - 2017 (from Jagaban not Condo to the Maleek berry assisted Juice) not 2016 - 2017.

You are going on and on about Laycon. I haven't even mentioned him. I am talking of the false statements you are making but somehow because you have lost it you still find a way to divert back to Laycon.

If Na music don't argue it with me. You know nothing.

Are we not saying same thing?
Ycee came to the scene 2011-2012, dropped hits 2015-2017 according to you, and you think that isn't good enough? Lol you are so confused!

And yes, lemme know is a certified hit!
Jaiye isn't!

Go and cry somewhere else
Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Pinklygul:

Are we not saying same thing?
Ycee came to the scene 2011-2012, dropped hits 2015-2017 according to you, and you think that isn't good enough? Lol you are so confused!

And yes, lemme know is a certified hit!
Jaiye isn't!

Go and cry somewhere else
Mtchew..

You lost your own plot and you are literally running in circles.

Let me take you back to the bone of contention "You said Ladipoe has been releasing hits after hits".

You never said since last year but you made it seem like he has been doing so throughout his career.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2021
stroller9795:

Yelxgrin

I just scrolled through the last 5 pages...

Omo grin grin grin

You are wicked cheesy

Meanwhile

Keep doing the Lord's work dear smiley

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2021
genius43:

Let me take you back to the bone of contention "You said Ladipoe has been releasing hits after hits".

You never said since last year but you made it seem like he has been doing so throughout his career.

You are a nuisance, you know
You came to attack with lack of understanding

First off, it was your colleague that mentioned ladipoe
You complimented it by acknowledging he has given us hit songs which was the exact focal point. Public has rated him because of this hit songs,he can never be called 'wack'! Which was the basis of argument before you jumped in cluelessly trying to infuse another angle for meaningless argument.

Again,MTCHEW..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2021
genius43:

That's typical Rain21.. She always run in circles when cornered... cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2021
SEO2002:
gbegiri gbegiri...giddem. I doubt if Masterkraft sef enjoy the song. Im sure many of the wmg havent and wont download the song sef.

Most of them are denouncing the song. Chai!

What a collosal failure. To be rejected by your own cheesy

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

An O.G producer like masterkraft is the one this one think will collect 200k for producing song. We never even mention the wasted money on listening party on top wack song.

White rats una too dey ignorant.
Ok ooo
I guess d OG producer collected all the 30m...Whitemoney will soon go broke abi

You beta move on with ur life and stop being delusional

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

That's typical Rain21.. She always run in circles when cornered... cheesy grin

Of course she is the one.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2021
E pain am!

Ladipoe has hit songs without even going through any reality show to buy relevance tongue
Tell your ikorodu wasiu to do same and match the feat

Nansins and icons

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SEO2002: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

Most of them are denouncing the song. Chai!

What a collosal failure. To be rejected by your own cheesy
who knows how much he paid Masterkraft. E ft use half of his unmerited weener's money oh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fools getting mad at another man's success... cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Fools getting mad at another man's success... cool

The thing tire me o grin
See how cruisepoverty and co are wailing grin

Meanwhile we are trending number 2 on boom play
Almost 300k views on YouTube in less than three days

Biko y'all should not stop trolling my honorable he needs it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lindiway22:

The thing tire me o grin
See how cruisepoverty and co are wailing grin

Meanwhile we are trending number 2 on boom play
Almost 300k views on YouTube in less than three days

Biko y'all should not stop trolling my honorable he needs it

Trending on which boomplay? With 26k streams in almost four days? grin grin

Audiomack na shame to the world. Less than 20k streams..a whole BBN weaner.

YouTube never even reach 250k views in almost 4 days..

Shame suppose dey catch you and your fellow white rats! You think you can come here and lie anyhow?

Bandwagon can only make you win a show, they can never make you successful!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
AS DEM DEY CHOKE, WE GO DEY SELENSE DEY GO. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Selenflop grin grin

Na only noise una Sabi..

Oya stream your fave wack music. Una no fit

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Selenflop grin grin

Na only noise una Sabi..

To afford bag of rice for this Christmas is an Herculean task for you, but to criticize someone who is 10x better than you is what you do easily.

Na wa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Selenflop grin grin

Na only noise una Sabi..

Even haters dey SELENSE grin

Everybody must Selense

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
See them wailing in my mentions grin grin

My only offence was showing them how their fave's new song is flopping across all platforms.

Una never see anything!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Go to pere's Instagram page and listen to his new song, though it's a feature but listen to the song and you will see the difference between kpokpo garri ( white money) and plantain chips grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

My only offence was showing them how their fave's new song is flopping across all platforms.

Una never see anything!

As you dey hate us, we go dey SELENSE dey go

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
OhBritannia:
Go to pere's Instagram page and listen to his new song, though it's a feature but listen to the song and you will see the difference between kpokpo garri ( white money) and plantain chips grin grin grin grin grin
I am glad you listened to the “Kpokpo garri” song.... This shows you are a follower of WhiteMoney and you will always follow him even when he drops some hot poo.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
To afford bag of rice for this Christmas is an Herculean task for you, but to criticize someone who is 10x better than you is what you do easily.

Na wa.

See who's talking?

You don chop today? Instead of worrying about someone who can conveniently feed you.

Cruise is not looking Government teaching job to survive o... cheesy grin

Oluku!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Una never see anything!

Dem go cry tire.

That okpolor eyed Government job hustler don already tell us how he's finding it difficult to afford a bag of rice this december... cheesy grin

Imagine adding the flop of his master's wack song to his numerous worries.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

See who's talking?

You don chop today talkless of worrying about someone who can conveniently feed you.

Cruise is not looking Government teaching job to survive o... cheesy grin

Oluku!
Here comes Baba Odé... Leading the gang of Efulefu's to worry about another man's success.

Isn't it ridiculous that you don't have anything to show for Season after Season?

Even with the little GoFundMe fraudulent account you used to swindle unsuspecting victims of their sweats, you still couldn't afford a a fairly used life.

I will encourage you to listen to WhiteMoney's 'Selense' it will motivate you and also make you feel useful.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Here comes Baba Odé... Leading the gang of Efulefu's to worry about another man's success.

Isn't it ridiculous that you don't have anything to show for Season after Season?

Even with the little GoFundMe fraudulent account you used to swindle unsuspecting victims of their sweats, you still couldn't afford a a fairly used life.

I will encourage you to listen to WhiteMoney's 'Selense' it will motivate you and also make you feel useful.

Shattap!

See this jobless internet beggar!

Have you finished sourcing for ordinary 6k to sort that government worker to help you with a teaching job?

See this one wey hunger don bulge him eyeballs finish as a result of nutrient deficiency still get mouth to talk...

Ogbeni go and wear your tear tear shoe to continue roaming the streets of Warri looking for a job, jobless beggar!. cheesy cheesy

Go and continue listening to a senseless song from your senseless favourite. I value my eardrums so much to listen to rubbish. cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ReoCoker: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Shattap!

See this jobless internet beggar!

Have you finished sourcing for ordinary 6k to sort that government worker to help you with a teaching job?

See this one wey hunger don bulge him eyeballs finish as a result of nutrient deficiency get mouth to talk...

Ogbeni go and wear your tear tear shoe to continue roaming the streets of Warri looking for a job, you jobless beggar... cheesy cheesy
Why are you crying Baba Odé? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
ReoCoker:

Kwa kwa kwa!

The okpolor eyes had to use his alternate to continue crying... cheesy grin

Ntoor!

Next time Stan someone that wont put you in so much misery.... cheesy grin

Your papaput is a disgrace to his generation..

Talent---0

Endorsements---Lowbudget......Tueh!.. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ReoCoker: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Kwa kwa kwa!

The okpolor eyes had to use his alternate to continue crying... cheesy grin

Ntoor!

Next time Stan someone that wont put you in so much misery.... cheesy grin When Playmaker is done with you, Eye go turn you... He knows how to deal ruthlessly with you and your side chick Olosho Maria. grin

Your papaput is a disgrace to his generation..

Talent---0

Endorsements---Lowbudget......Tueh!.. cheesy
When Playmaker is done with you, Eye go turn you. You know how he deals ruthlessly with you and the Olosho Maria you stan. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Your clapback is always weak and full of unitelligent witless diss.

A daft unintelligent fellow like you will always feel pained anytime I visit this thread, I love seeing you in pains and I will continue to add to it.

Baba Odé.

ReoCoker:

Yet you had to use your alternate to cry under my mention..

E pepper ya blokkos!.. cheesy cheesy

You Stan a talentless bloated pig. Ntoor!

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6672) (6673) (6674) (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.