Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3925133 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dannyxy:
Maria is very attractive btw, the most attractive girl in the house...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MercylessMercy: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:
Tega has been painting Princess' face for at least one hour now.

After all this make-up, I must not recognise Princess please. I wan make if party start, na only yansh I go fit use identify Princess.

When is party?
8pm or 9pm?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
MzCherry:
and the camera went away immediately.
There are a lot of things we are not shown
A whole lot

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
majorbravo:

I'm just saying watch out for Boma's reaction when he laughs, Pere's a little more subtle.

Okay. I got it.
Will look out for them.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Saskay....upgraded wathoni...cheesy

Booed up geng.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2021
Amya:
White Money is the Dorothy of this season. Every word and action is directed to the viewers. Not feeling him at all.
Gbamsolutely!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
So for Whity mind he is winning the show cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Saskay is smart though....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
lusid:
If I have my way, I will fúck tega and cum on her face. I don't care if she's married.
Owu ara na-agba gi? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
fitzmayowa:
These guys are just carzy they keep discussing the fans....Whew!!!
Dat's to show that those lots are faking it......anyway na here wey dey i knw some of them go soon off dia mask
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2021
No winner has ever expected they will win in the history of Bbn and it won't start this year! grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
QueenCookie:

Owu ara na-agba gi? undecided

Ọ karịrị onye nzuzu
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Any feelings you have for the housemates by the third week are bound to be true/lasting.
So let’s relax and get to know them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:
WhiteMoney about to whip out his certificate in Therapy, proposing to help the housemates meditate with music, and mentally push them.

What WhiteMoney cannot do does not exist.
Ehn en?
Shey looto?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dannyxy:
Maria is very attractive btw, the most attractive girl in the house...
who dey drag am before? She has no competition in that regards apart from beatrice
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
Aww Kayode, I was enjoying Yusuf and Saskay’s gists grin

Yusuf the ex player

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2021
While I agree with a lot of things Saskay said, as regards not understanding how people can be considering a particular person for relationship after only a week, I don't get her talk about not being able to be alone.

It is an actual problem for anybody to say, they cannot be single, they always have to be in a relationship. It is unhealthy.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
The expert on white people, Niyi, telling Yerins and WhiteMoney on how the average white man thinks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello Jackie B kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lol...polymath been dey read book to prepare himself for polymath questions from Ebuka?

Ah! God abeg...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dannyxy:
Maria might just like pere ohh

I don't think so. Pere and Maria look like people that think too highly of themselves.

They both behave like egotists.

Both are partners in crime, their fates are entwined so they must look out for each other to avoid stories. That's why they must be in each other's space even when they don't want to, always check up on eachother to make sure nobody is spilling anything. I am almost certain they will also look out for eachother at tonight's party to avoid alcohol induced confession grin. A lot of people will confuse this as affection.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:
While I agree with a lot of things Saskay said, as regards not understanding how people can be considering a particular person for relationship after only a week, I don't get her talk about not being able to be alone.

It is an actual problem for anybody to say, they cannot be single, they always have to be in a relationship. It is unhealthy.

Yep.

Attention. People who are scared of being lonely

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:

This tactic will not work anymore, because no more SMS votes, and the major voting will be done by people who have DSTv decoders and subscriptions.

So, if you don't watch the show, or don't have a DSTv or a Subscription, then, your voting strength will be abysmally low and have little impact on results, if any

In fact, if 20 people dey support one person, and na one decoder the 20 people dey use, na only that one decoder dem go fit use vote.

Voting this year will be so interesting
Very very interesting!
That's why I laugh when some people are already saying so so and so will win. They've forgotten that it's not business as usual

Just imagine this scenario for a housemate whose major supporters are Facebook papa and mamas or market women who don't even know how to use DStv App..

Or someone whose major supporters don't have a smart phone to at least give their little 100 or 200 online votes.

Plus the fact that it's 1 DStv per household will even make it more interesting.. (Husband is supporting housemate A, Wife is supporting B) Now who will they give the vote? grin grin

Or someone get major votes from a particular country say SA or Ghana..

This season's voting go too sweet!

No clear winner yet and no clear loser..

We watch! grin
-

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ohyinyeah: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
MAKE I GIST YOU.... DAY6

A successful first performance
After putting in work all week long, the Shine Ya Eyes Housemates finally thrilled us to their much-anticipated play. This musical theatrical play cut across different tribes, showcasing Nigeria’s cultural diversity in all its richness and grandeur was performed by all the Housemates. The presentation marked the completion of the first Abeg Task in the House.

Putting up a show

Cross got the play started calling it “the greatest show ever” in his opening remark. Once the welcome address was out of the way, the Housemates took turns to the stage where they demonstrated the rich traditions and cultures of the various tribes in Nigeria in their musical dramas. Their play took them from the east to the west and from the north to the south, demonstrating the essence of their cultures. They ended their show by emphasizing the need for unity in spite of the diverse cultures.

Biggie’s review

Impressed by their performance, Biggie showered them with compliments as he congratulated them for a job well done. From Liquorose, whom he compared to a veteran actor, to Whitemoney, whose songs he mentioned helped elevate this musical from being interesting to captivating, and to Sammie, whom he said deserved applause and an award. To reward them, he threw a Jacuzzi Party for them and gave them Abeg Naira.

For a group of amateur artistes, the Shine Ya Eye Geng put on quite a stellar performance and we can’t wait to see more from them as the Show goes on. Hopefully, rehearsals and brainstorming sessions for future Abeg Tasks among the Geng won’t be as complicated as it was this time. As entertaining as it was to watch them go at each other during the early preparation stages, we think they can achieve more if they are less confrontational... or maybe that's just their winning formulae.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Safarigirl, u have not forgiven this account, just because it is associated with that infamous thatigboman.u try. But this is obseevance,and all i do is to observe.
Ur mods rested thatigboman, my friend and cant rest me.
Feel free to quote me.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Tega is such a nice lady. She is helping Princess with her makeup.

What a kind soul she is. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rossycee:

What's the reward for the task please?
$3,500
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by observanc1: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2021
Dr Eeghe, how u dey quote let me clarify on something on big brother
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hahaha

Dress your style is tonight’s theme

And then a photoshoot in an hour

Wahala for who no bring party cloth o cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
safarigirl:
[s] While I agree with a lot of things Saskay said, as regards not understanding how people can be considering a particular person for relationship after only a week, I don't get her talk about not being able to be alone.

It is an actual problem for anybody to say, they cannot be single, they always have to be in a relationship. It is unhealthy. [/s]
Chochochochocho...from morning till midnight..

BBN annual family business.. As Erica failed you guys last season, who are you guys trying to force on gullible fools this season?
Tell them and stop all these unnecessary chochochocho.

The disgrace you chop last season after your pidgin moniker got busted was EPIC.... but you will never learn.. You will surely learn this season.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2021
MizzD:
Hahaha

Dress your style is tonight’s theme

And then a photoshoot in an hour

Wahala for who no bring party cloth o cheesy
Dem no dey give dem cloth like last season?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2021
Boma nawa o....Everyone will know say princess make your bed and saskay go jump on it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.