Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,323 members, 7,850,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3974190 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2021
MizzD:

May it never sail grin

Since Pere already said Maria is cruising...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2021
They are talking about laycon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by streetvips2: 1:30am On Aug 01, 2021
WATCH BIG BROTHER LIVE

LIVE STREAMING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGr5wbhKu0Q
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Shezkid01(m): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Verified. Now trending in big brother house
Trend with LAYCON

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:31am On Aug 01, 2021
motymop:

She is in a public space using a public toilet
To be realistic with you, she is the one that need the psychologist

She's paranoid.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 1:31am On Aug 01, 2021
Saga dun off
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Dannyxy:
Safarigirl you see my issue with you, when you just sit and judge someone without evidence... if she said this about Emmanuel or boma, will you agree? And not question? Because he is not one of your hunks, same thing last season...

If she said this about Emmanuel or Boma, I would have said the same thing.

I do not use attractiveness to wash people of bad behavior, and I feel insulted that you will say that to me, very much insulted.

A perv is a perv, and sometimes, they come in very nice packages, which makes them even creepier, because it is harder for people to believe the 'fine boys' behave like that, but they do too.

Danny, I feel very very insulted that you would ask me that question. Because I dey come here dey catch cruise on top chest, you think I don't know such people can be very dangerous?

Guy, abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:32am On Aug 01, 2021
aroundnaija:
3gpvids
My friend I told you to take a little svck, see what you did sad
I cannot help it grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:32am On Aug 01, 2021
Dannyxy:
very insensitive talk again swear, guy is already seen as a weirdo because of his geeky nature, now she wants to put a tag on him just like that without him explaining himself, omoh that's dirty.

So if truly Yerins did that and Maria is uncomfortable with that act, she should die in silence?

Make it make sense please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mirinder: 1:32am On Aug 01, 2021
so saskay is now a wild card
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by streetvips2: 1:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 1:33am On Aug 01, 2021
eleshin:

He didn't break any Biggy rules. You can choose not to excuse anybody irrespective of their gender. This is just a matter of morality not Biggy rules.
So why did Kemen get disqualified? It’s not like Kemen creeped into her bed while she slept.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Tranquility2345:

It’s always fun and games until you start spinning the story to suit whatever narrative you are trying to project. You are very fund of doing that angry

True
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Like I have not seen yerin near Maria once since I started watching this show, but she says he was watching her in the bathroom, he has been singing her name, and we should take it and accept it, because na "beautiful maria" and geeky yerins, bullcrap...

Maria is condescending btw...

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 1:33am On Aug 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

So because you are in a public space that gives you the audacity to stand and peep at a woman bathing even when she has said she is not comfortable with that situation. You still peeped and started following her bumper to bumper.

You don't know there is something called respect even in public spaces? Go get a psychologist please.

You have no point and don't know what you are writing.

Big brother toilet is a open for all, where people see each other unclothedness, funny enough, they sleep in the same room and dress in the same room.

If she is not comfortable with someone peeping at her when bathing, she shouldn't have come for the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:34am On Aug 01, 2021
3gpvids:

I cannot help it grin

Wetin go remain for me the owner sad
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Inspiration007:

which kind talk exactly? you dey there for the bathroom?? you understand how mirror works at all..?? this your question don reach to vex me o angry angry

Dr yerins remains innocent until guilty.I dont know why that half lawyer can forget this important legal principle

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Nursy:
Have you heard him singing her name? What if he was calling her name to hurry out of the bathroom? This girl rest abeg, your busybody too much.

There are a lot of things that happen in that house that we don't hear.

So, if it is serious, they will bring it up with housemates, if it is not, it will slide, or if Maria is too uncomfortable, she can leave.

I did not tell you to rest, so, don't tell me to rest.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Shezkid01(m): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Saga done with nini and arin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergie001: 1:34am On Aug 01, 2021
dgudlyf:
Why is Maria convincing them dat Beatrice isn't d wildcard?
She is pushing for Liquorose...I think
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

So if truly Yerins did that and Maria is uncomfortable with that act, she should die in silence?

Make it make sense please.
she should call him out, should have called him out immediately, like?

What was the use of telling the gossip crew, then now further tell them to pick him as wild card, like?? Bro Haba na?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by motymop: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2021
safarigirl:

Yes, that would be nice.

So, if you see naked body, you go dey waka up and down dey sing the babe name? Even virgins sef, are not so heavily freaked by naked bodies.

Na breast, E no reach to turn Wyclef Jean

There is no privacy in big brother, privacy ends at your house.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by mirinder: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Saga is getting worked up with nini's games
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Tranquility2345:

It’s always fun and games until you start spinning the story to suit whatever narrative you are trying to project. You are very fund of doing that angry

Your opinion is valid, it's all good
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2021
So the two criminals still dey sit beside eachother cool

Maria is scared, though it's not easy smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:35am On Aug 01, 2021
motymop:

There is no privacy in big brother

I said nothing about privacy.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2021
fitzmayowa:

How is Yerins wrong Because Maria said he peeped on her

Safarigirl has crucified him without hearing from the poor lad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 1:35am On Aug 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

So because you are in a public space that gives you the audacity to stand and peep at a woman bathing even when she has said she is not comfortable with that situation. You still peeped and started following her bumper to bumper.

You don't know there is something called respect even in public spaces? Go get a psychologist please.
What do u mean following her bumper to bumper or do u also see him following Maria bumper to bumper cos nah so jungle justice start without listen to d the other party rubbish.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Shezkid01:

Lol
No kill me now
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:36am On Aug 01, 2021
I like Maria, so make I just leave her matter grin

But make she behave...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Dannyxy:
Safarigirl you see my issue with you, when you just sit and judge someone without evidence... if she said this about Emmanuel or boma, will you agree? And not question? Because he is not one of your hunks, same thing last season...

If she ever become a high court judge she will dish out kangaroo judgement without court hearings

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Twist Twist Twist Twist Twist Explained

The housemates are charged with the task of identifying who the two wildcards are in order to get them evicted during the eviction show next Sunday. As for fans of the show, Ebuka said viewers will know the wildcards during the diary session on Thursday at 3 pm.

If the housemates fail to identify the wildcards, they will remain in the Big Brothers House and compete for the N90 million grand prize. Another twist to the game is that if the wildcards remain in the game by Sunday, they will also be given an exclusive power to nominate on Monday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.